The Fairy Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sis, I am so sorry. We need to talk."

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who's turning you on." Hugging her knees, she looked at him compassionately through her large glasses. "Why didn't you tell me you felt that way about me?"

"It's the ... I, uh," he stammered, taking her hand. "I think it's this place or Roxanne or something. There's weird shit going on."

"Are you saying that I'm not really turning you on?" She pulled her hand away.

"No, it's ... I mean yes, you are, sort of, but ..." He couldn't think how to explain it. "Can I just sit with you for a moment? I need to tell you about the things I've seen."

With a pout, she said, "Lie down then. I want to cuddle."

As he scooched under her, she snuggled onto his chest. What would have been an innocent cuddle previously, now felt sensual. Her soft breasts squashed against his stomach, and her stomach pressed on his erection.

"Brad, are you still hard?" She shimmied on top of him, rubbing his erection back and forth on her stomach.

"Don't do that.'

She lifted up to his face. "Do you want to kiss me again? Is that why you're hard?"

"That wouldn't be a good idea," he said weakly.

Her face, only inches away, looked innocent as she gazed at him. Then she gave him a light peck on the mouth. The kiss was soft and sweet. A thrill went down his spine.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Do you want another one?"

"We should talk."

She settled back onto his chest. "Do you think we used to be a couple—you know, in another life—like Mistress Lilin said?"

"Harmony, we have to talk about this place. I've seen some really weird shit outside. Listen to me for a minute."

"I always thought you were more than just my brother." She petted his chest. "You remember when we used to play house? I was the mommy and you were the daddy."

"Sis, we need to talk about the neighbours. When you were changing into your costume, I went into the fairy ring and met a tall, pale girl named Uriel. She had pointy ears like a Vulcan. Then I was surrounded by a swarm of fairies. Like real fairies. And when you caught me in the room, I was watching Uriel having oral sex with the girl next door on their front deck."

She broke into laughter. "What are you talking about?" she said, lifting up off his chest. "Are you making that up?"

"No, I'm being serious."

"Wait, are you making up a scenario?" she said, giggling. "Have you been planning this all along? Are we going to role-play while we're here?" She kissed his cheek. "Oh bro, I love you. I knew you'd make this trip fun."

"No, just listen to me for a moment."

"Uh-huh." She beamed as she looked at him intently. "Okay, let's play. So the girl with the pointy ears would be an elf, not a Vulcan. Duh. And the fairies would be following her because they would be under her protection and maybe they don't have their own queen for some reason. So maybe she controls the ring. Wow, you really put some thought into this."

"I'm not making this up. Okay, what about the oral sex? The neighbours had Uriel on a leash, for god sake. What's that about?"

"That's easy," she said with a smile. "That's because you're a perv and you imagine pervy things." She slapped his chest. "But this is great. You really researched this. Okay, what else?"

"Well what about Roxanne? Didn't you feel weird when she touched you? Didn't you get all hot and stimulated? Couldn't she be a succubus or something?"

"Well I didn't see that she had wings or horns or tail. She didn't seduce you into having unwanted sex with her when I wasn't looking, did she?"

"No, I mean because of the way ... You know ... Because of the way she made us, uh, be intimate with each other."

"Oh my god, are you going to blame her for your perverseness?" Raising herself up, she straddled his lap. "You were the one who was feeling me up. You were the one who got a boner for me. You were the one who kissed me like you were going to jump my bones."

With each accusation, she poked his chest, causing her breasts to jostle loosely in her tank top and her nipples to poke out into the light material. His erection pressed up against her groin as she rocked on him.

"Oh no, no, no," he insisted. "She made me do those things."

"Listen to yourself blaming poor Mistress Lilin. Well I don't think ..." As her voice trailed off, she got contemplative. "Of course, you've never been like that with me before." Then she looked at him as if she had a lightbulb moment.

She leaned in to his face, forcing him to turn his head. With her mouth next to his cheek, her lips almost touching his skin, she said, "If she's not to blame and you're not to blame, then maybe I'm the one who made you do those things." She moved her mouth to his ear. "Maybe I am a succubus."

"What?" He tried to look at her, but she kept pressing close to his face seductively.

"She said that she saw a succubus inside me." She moved her mouth to just above his lips, almost kissing him. "You saw me with horns and wings. You saw how sexy I looked."

"Stop it," he said in a bit of panic, trying to push her back.

She moved her mouth down to his neck. He could feel her breath on his skin. "Maybe it's me you can't resist." She nibbled his throat, giving him a tingly jolt. "You admitted I turned you on."

"Harmony, what are you doing?"

Nearing his face again, she swivelled her head over his mouth, poised to kiss him. "I'm trying to see if you can resist me." He could feel her lips lightly brushing his as she spoke. "Maybe I'm too powerful for you." Her breath went in his mouth.

"Stop it," he said, turning his head away. He shifted nervously under her.

"What's wrong, bro? I can feel your boner under me." She shifted down his legs, revealing the bulge in his shorts. "Am I causing that?"

He covered himself with his hands, but she pulled them away.

"Roxanne's not here, but you're still hard," she said, poking at his erection. "It must be me."

"Hey, don't. Stop playing around."

"Let's see how turned on you are," she said, grabbing his waistband.

"Yes, let's see," a girl's voice in the room said. The young girl from next door suddenly peered over his sister's shoulder. Harmony yelped in surprise, letting go of his waistband.

"My aunt said you two were very affectionate," the girl said. "Sorry, I let myself in. I didn't mean to, um, interrupt you two."

She looked far more attractive up close than he was prepared for. He was mesmerized by her petite cuteness. Her small nose and pouty mouth gave her a shy, innocent look, but she seemed very confident standing over them, almost commanding. Still wearing her black bikini, she had put on a pair of black, crochet knit, cover-up pants, but she still showed a lot of skin—soft, perfect skin.

"Don't stop because of me," the girl said, placing her hand on the back of his sister's neck. "It looks like you were getting to the good part." Inhaling deeply, Harmony melted into her touch, relaxing her body.

"Oh I'm so embarrassed," Harmony finally said when she opened her eyes again. She moved down the couch, allowing her brother to sit up. The girl sat down between them, cuddling into his side.

"Don't be," the girl said, glancing at his bulge. "It looks like he was enjoying it." As she pressed a finger on his cock through his shorts, a warm feeling emanated from her finger and ran down his shaft to his balls. Euphoria flowed through his body, and he got harder. Seeing his face contort, Harmony scowled at him.

"My name is Phoebe," the girl said. "Roxanne is my, um, surrogate mother, let's say, but I call her my aunt."

"All right, Phoebe," he said, trying to compose himself. "You explain to my sister, since she won't believe me. Tell her about Uriel. Go ahead, tell her."

Phoebe looked at him blankly, turned to Harmony and then back to him. "Urinal?" she said with a giggle.

"No—Uriel. The pale elf, er, woman who is staying with you. You had her on a leash."

Looking back at Harmony, Phoebe snorted, and then the two of them broke out laughing. "Elf? Leash?" she said to Harmony between guffaws. "Have you seen any elves on leashes?"

"No, I'm sorry," Harmony replied. "He's gotten weird since we arrived. I think he's making up a story for me, like a game."

"Is he?" Phoebe stared at him, suddenly more intense. Her eyes had a green glint, and he could have sworn that they started glowing. "Well he has quite the imagination. Elves on leashes. So in this story, my aunt and I have a sex slave? How kinky."

"I'm being serious," he said, jumping up.

"Brad!" Harmony barked. "Sit down."

"Wow." Giving Harmony a smirk, Phoebe stood up to console him, and with his body shielding her touch from his sister, Phoebe slid her hand onto his groin. Intense waves of pleasure flowed through his balls, along his cock, and through his body. With his knees buckling, he staggered back to his seat.

"I'm sorry, Phoebe. He's being rude."

"Not at all," Phoebe responded. "I like his energy. So with that imagination, is he the one who wants to join one of our LARPs?" She cuddled back into his side.

"No, that's me," Harmony said, smiling. "Your aunt let me try on the most amazing succubus costume."

"A succubus? Really? That sounds kinky too." Phoebe stealthily touched his cock again, causing him to grunt. The warm jolt felt so good he almost orgasmed. Little vibrations ran up and down his erection.

"Brad, what are you grunting for?" Harmony said. "Don't be gross."

"With all this talk about succubi and sex slaves, I think your brother is getting turned on a bit. Aren't you, Brad?" In his lap out of sight, Phoebe pressed her finger on his cock again. His lower body flooded with warmth, his cock ached for release.

"Tell me, Brad. When you were peeping at our cottage, did you happen to see a succubus?" She tapped his cock, causing him to flinch with pleasure. "Or a cambion?" She tapped him again.

"Ungh," he exclaimed to the stimulation. "What do you know about cambions?"

"We put on LARPs," she said with a knowing smile. "I know a lot about cambions. You might even say that I'm an expert."

She pressed her finger on his shaft and kept it there. This time her eyes did glow. Warm pulses shot up and down his cock, up and down, up and down. It felt like an intense, two-handed handjob. With a cry, he spurted into his shorts, shot after shot, soaking them with cum.

"Oh god, Brad, what are you doing?" Harmony shrieked. "I'm so sorry, Phoebe."

"Don't worry about it. I take it as a great compliment. I've never made a guy cum just by sitting beside him. Why don't you get a towel, and we'll clean him up."

"I am so embarrassed," Harmony said as she sprinted upstairs.

Phoebe turned to him with a glare. Her eyes were emerald green. "Now we will see," she said as little nubs started protruding from the sides of her forehead, like nascent horns.

Sliding down to her knees on the floor, she pulled his shorts down. Strings of cum webbed between his cock and the material.

Small masses began to extrude from Phoebe's forehead, rotating as they grew, becoming small horns.

"What the fuck's going on?" he cried, shocked as he watched the horns curl around the side of her head to become ram's horns. He pushed on her shoulders but didn't seem to have the strength to move her away.

With a long lick up his flaccid cock, she tasted his cum, smacking her lips. Then she took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it strongly. He felt like she was sucking the skin off. He even felt cum from his balls getting sucked into her mouth.

His groin became warm. His balls and cock vibrated with the sucking. Inside his cock, tingling ran up and down his shaft. His whole body pulsed. Even though he was still limp, he felt like he was on the edge. Then he orgasmed again, his lower body shaking as he emptied into her mouth.

"Aah," she said, running her tongue around her lips. "Yes, that's it. Roxanne was right. You are the one."

"What?" he said, horrified. "The one what?" He looked down at her glowing eyes and curled horns as she grinned back at him.

"The seed bearer and my consort," she said, grinning, as his sister's footsteps neared the stairs. "With your seed, I will transform. Cambion to succubus, it is my time." Harmony started down the stairs. "In two days, we will be together forever."

"Harmony!" he yelled out in a panic. "Don't come down."

Already near the bottom, she kept going. "What?" she said as she walked toward them.

"Look!" He pointed at Phoebe kneeling between his legs, but when he looked down, he saw that she had resumed her normal appearance.

When Harmony looked down, she saw his nakedness. "Oh sorry," she said, shielding her eyes with her hand.

"Don't be shy," Phoebe said, taking the towel from her and leading her over to him. "We have to clean him up."

"I can do that myself." Covering himself with a hand, he reached for the towel, but Phoebe held it away. Leading Harmony over to him, she placed the towel in his sister's hand and guided over to his lap.

"Please don't," he said as his sister looked at him uncomfortably, gently toweling his groin.

"Oh, very well, Brad." Phoebe place her hand on the back of Harmony's neck, causing her body to relax and her eyes to go blank. "I think your sister will enjoy this, but she doesn't have to remember, if that's what you want." Groping his cock and balls through the towel, Harmony started wiping him off.

"Please, I don't want this." He wanted to be repulsed, but her rubbing felt good and watching his sister fondle him felt dirty.

"You don't?" Phoebe guided Harmony's head down to his lap, her lips next to his cock, her eyes closed. "Would you prefer that she clean you more carefully?"

"No, don't!" he cried in panic as his sister stuck out her tongue.

"Mmm, isn't this what you've always dreamed of, Brad?" Phoebe petted Harmony's hair as she licked up his shaft. "Why don't you just enjoy it?"

It was exciting seeing his little sister's tongue sliding along his cock, but it wasn't right. "Wouldn't ... uh ... Wouldn't it be better if I conserved myself. Isn't that what you want me to do? She's going to make me cum again."

"Hmm. You're right," Phoebe said with a pout. "Too bad." Lifting Harmony by the chin, she said to her, "That's enough for now." With that, they both stood up.

"Why don't we look at your costume now?" Phoebe said as Harmony opened her eyes.

"What?" Harmony said groggily.

"I said why don't we look at your costume now?"

"Oh, good idea," Harmony responded and then glared at her brother in shock. "Brad! Why do you have your pants down?"

"Never mind," Phoebe said, pulling his sister toward the stairs. "Your brother is very uninhibited." Looking back at him, her eyes flashed green. "I like that."

Halting at the base of the stairs, Harmony touched her fingers to her lips.

"What's wrong?" Phoebe asked.

"Nothing," Harmony said. "I've just got a weird taste in my mouth."

*** Seeing Yet Another Neighbour ***

As quickly as he could, he cleaned himself, ran upstairs, and changed. Hustling down the hall to his sister's bedroom, he knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" He had to get her away from Phoebe, away from the whole place actually. They had to leave. He wasn't sure what was going on, but this place was obviously driven by something more sinister or more salacious than just being a role-playing camp.

"No," his sister called out, sounding a little angry. "I'm changing."

"Harmony, could you come out here, please? I have to talk to you."

"Later, Brad. I'm trying on my costume for Phoebe."

"I'm coming in." He threw open the door.

"Brad!" Wearing her skin-tight hot-pants, his sister clutched her bustier to her naked chest in desperate modesty. Phoebe sat on the bed, grinning at the situation.

"Um, sorry," he said, not knowing what to do. "Uh, pack up your things. We're leaving."

"No we're not! We just got here."

"Your brother sounds angry," Phoebe said, standing up beside Harmony. "Maybe I shouldn't be monopolizing you."

As she placed her hand on the back of his sister's neck, Harmony relaxed, allowing Phoebe to slip the bustier out of her hands. Harmony's arms fell to her side, revealing her beautiful, perky breasts to him.

"Would you like to come in, Brad?" Smiling, Phoebe whispered into Harmony's ear, inducing her to lie down on the bed and remove her hot-pants.

"Please don't," Brad pleaded, looking in shock at his naked sister lying on the bed.

"Relax, Brad. I'm leaving in a minute. Your sister was just showing me how sexy she looked in her costume," Phoebe said, turning to gaze at Harmony. "She looks even sexier now, don't you think, Brad? Wouldn't you like to join us?"

He was mesmerized by the sight of his sister's bare pussy in plain view on the bed, offered up to him. "No," he said, taking a step toward the bed. "I'm taking her, and we're leaving."

"Oo, you're so virile, Brad. That's what I like about you." Phoebe extended her hand toward his groin. "Come closer." Remembering what her intimate touch did to him before, he stopped short of her reach.

"Step aside. I'm taking my sister." Looking around, he couldn't see how to avoid her, and he knew he couldn't let her touch him.

"Come on, Brad." Phoebe waggled the fingers of her cupped hand. "I like to watch."

"You need to leave." He scanned the room for a chair to fend her off.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Approaching him, she forced him to back up. "Okay, I'll leave, but before you pack up, you might want to check the car." When he crossed the threshold into the hall, she shut the door on his face.

"What's going on?" he heard his sister say from inside.

"Pack, Harmony," he called out to her. "I'm going to check the car."

"Brad?"

He sprinted downstairs, taking two steps at a time. Outside, he flung the car door open and turned the ignition. There wasn't a sound, not a dying hum, not a series of plaintive clicks—nothing.

Getting out, he leaned against the car's roof. They were in the middle of nowhere, certainly too far to walk to safety. He wasn't even sure that he could get a tow truck way out here, but phoning someone for a ride might be their escape. Of course, that would take a while, and he no longer knew anyone back home who would drive all that way to get them.

With a shrug, he pulled out his phone. It too was dead. He could have sworn that he had charged it recently.

Across the field, the rough coughing of an engine caught his attention. A motorcycle made its way up the neighbour's lane, and a slender guy with long, blonde hair got off. He had on tight leather pants and an open leather vest.

Emerging from the cottage, Roxanne led Uriel on a leash out onto the front deck. In her tight bodysuit unzipped to her navel, she greeted the blonde rider with a passionate kiss as Uriel knelt at her side, her eyes cast down.

Turning to look over at the house, the blonde guy combed his fingers through his lush hair, showing off an impressive set of abs in his turn. He looked to where Roxanne was pointing, which seemed to be Brad's window. Brad lowered his profile but continued peering over the car's roof at them.

Roxanne returned back inside the cottage, and standing in front of Uriel, the blonde guy unzipped his pants. Then he pulled out his cock—or rather, he unravelled it. His member was impossibly long, reaching almost down to his knees. Dutifully, Uriel took it in her hands and rubbed it. Then she wrapped her mouth around the head as best she could while she pumped him with both hands.

Removing his vest, the blonde guy threw his head back a few times in pleasure as Uriel sucked and stroked him. Firming up, his erection curved up in a semicircle as it stretched out in front of him. Then, with a quiver, he held out his arms as two horns sprouted from his forehead, two huge batwings sprung out his back, and a long barbed tail snaked up over the back of his pants. He looked glorious, if not terrifying.