The Fairy Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne opened the cottage door in the nude. Stepping back from Uriel, the blonde guy fixed a gaze at her, grinning widely and swishing his tail. When Roxanne bolted back inside, he gave chase, his huge member swaying in front of him like the prow of a rolling ship.

With the slamming of the door, Uriel looked up at Brad's bedroom window plaintively. Sweeping her arm in a circle over her head, she whipped her hand toward the house, resulting in a small, dark object darting along the trajectory.

*** Not Knowing Who's Who ***

Good god. He was living in a low budget, psycho-horror movie. He ran back in the house and sprinted upstairs. He was about to go to his sister's room, when he saw her standing over at the doorway of his bedroom, dressed in an oversized, grey hoodie and possibly nothing else.

"Where were you?" Harmony said, playing with the end of the drawstring of the hoodie. The grey fleece sweatshirt reached down to the top of her thighs, and with her zipper undone to just below her navel, he saw more flesh than coverage. Behind his sister's fingers twiddling on the string, the inner curves of her breasts peaked out at him.

"I was trying to start the car. Where's Phoebe?" he said worriedly and a bit out of breath.

"She left. Why were you trying to start the car?"

"She left? Really? I didn't see her. Are you packed?"

"We're not leaving."

"We have to. It's a madhouse here." He walked down the hall toward her.

"Oh, Brad. You're ruining everything." Throwing her head back in exasperation, she retreated into his bedroom. When he entered, he saw her lying on his bed.

"Where's your phone?" he asked.

"Come talk to me." She held out her arms for him. Her sweatshirt bunched open at her chest, exposing a nipple, and the bottom hem pulled up, offering a glimpse of her pussy lips.

"We have to call for help." Standing at the side of the bed, he looked down at her, trying to stare at her face, but he caught himself taking peeks at her little exposures.

"Help? You're crazy. Lie down and talk to me. I'm not giving you my phone unless you explain what's going on." Her face looked so innocent that he lost some of his urgency.

When he lay down, she cuddled into him. "I don't want to leave. I want to stay here with you," she whimpered. "Don't mess things up."

"You don't understand what's going on. Phoebe and her aunt are screwing with our heads, and I just saw a guy arrive next door. You should have seen how long ... uh ... Well you should have seen what he did. This place isn't safe."

On hearing about the new arrival, his sister's demeanour changed. Propping herself up on her elbow, she furrowed her brow at his report. For a second, he thought he saw a glint of green in her eyes. Biting her bottom lip, she turned her head toward the window and then looked back at him, her face softening again.

"Never mind all that," she said, hugging him. "Just hold me."

"Never mind? You're not getting it. Phoebe put you into some kind of trance and—"

"Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe," she interrupted him. Snaking her arms around his neck, she burrowed under him, forcing him to roll on top of her.

"Can't we just be together?" she said, looking up at him like a helpless puppy. "I thought that's why we came here. Forget about the neighbours." Hugging him, she pulled his head down to her.

His lips settled on her mouth. They felt soft and velvety. He opened his lips and slid them over hers. It was a girlfriend kiss. He felt bad that he had done that, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to keep at it, to devour her—until the tip of her tongue touching his, sending a gush of warmth shooting down his body.

"What are you doing?" He jerked his head back.

"Kiss me, Brad. You know you want to." He thought he saw a flash of green in her eyes again.

"Wait a minute," he said, pulling back. "You're not my sister."

"Damn." In an instant, it was Phoebe who was lying under him, her arms around his neck. "What gave it away? It was the eyes, wasn't it? I have to work on that."

"Yikes!" He jumped back on the bed. "How'd you do that?"

"How did you know it was me?" she asked, sitting up.

"I didn't. I just know my sister. She wouldn't try to seduce me like that."

"Oh, Brad. Don't be so naïve." Touching the back of his neck, she manoeuvred him to lie back on the bed as she straddled his lap. He felt his whole body go limp. "I hate to disappoint you, but yeah she would."

"You think she's a sweet child," she said as he tried without success to move. Holding his chin, she ran her tongue up his cheek for a long lick. "But I've seen her carnal soul. Why do you think she brought you here ... alone?"

"What are you saying?" he said as she unzipped the hoodie and flung it to the floor, revealing her perky breasts.

Stretching out her arms, she shuddered her body. Horns extruded from her forehead and curled around her temples, wings sprung out of her back and unfurled behind her, and a tail snaked out from her back and wended its way toward his face.

"Holy crap!" he cried.

"Time to play." She tickled his cheek with the tip of her tail. "Now what shall we do?"

"We're not going to cooperate, whatever you want from us," he said defiantly, which caused her to break out laughing.

"Oh Brad, you're funny." She shuffled up to sit on his stomach. Behind her back, her tail snaked into his shorts and curled around his cock. Sliding along its length, the tail felt rough but thrilling on his tender skin.

"I'm not kidding. You can't be around us all the time. We'll escape. We'll walk to the city if we have to."

"Oo, Brad, keep talking tough like that. You're turning me on." With her eyes closed, she fingered her clit. She smelled aroused.

"Did you know that the average human vagina is only three to six inches in length," she continued, "but it can double in size during sex?" Pulling her pussy lips apart, she brought them closer to his face as if to illustrate her point.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I'm guessing that your sister is on the smaller size. Am I right?"

"What? How should I know?" He tried to move his arms again but couldn't.

"No? You don't know? That's too bad. I was hoping you were a bit of a freak." She pushed her middle finger into her pussy, breathing in as she inserted it. "I guess you can't tell from the outside."

"Why are you asking me?"

"I'm just concerned for her wellbeing." She started sliding her finger in and out. In his lap, her rough tail tickled his cock. "You said you saw my uncle arrive. Did you happen to see how well endowed he is?"

"What's that got to do with my sister's vagina?" he said, and then his eyes widened. "Wait, you wouldn't! He wouldn't!"

"No, of course not," she said, speeding up her fingering. "When you become my consort, your sister will be like my baby sister." As she became wetter, her fingering made a "smicking" noise in her pussy. "As long as we couple in the ring on May Day, she can stay a virgin."

"So you're blackmailing me?" Little droplets of wetness flew off her hand onto his face.

"Oh, Brad, you can't tell me you don't want this." She wiped her finger across his lips and then inserted it into his mouth. Her finger tasted pungent as she played with his tongue. Then falling forward onto her hands, she positioned her pussy over his mouth, glaring at him like a predator, her eyes glowing bright green.

"Brad, is that you?" Harmony called out sleepily to him from down the hall.

Grabbing his hair, Phoebe turned his head roughly toward the door. He got the message.

"It's nothing, sis," he said as Phoebe jumped off the bed and sneaked behind the bedroom door, one of her wings extending beyond its edge. "Go back to sleep."

Soon Harmony was standing in his doorway, rubbing her eye. "I thought I heard you talking to someone," she said, wearing a knee-length, linen robe. "Hey, why is your cock out? Are you jerking off?"

"No, I'm just taking a nap."

"Then why are you hard? I was going to come lie down with you. Can you throw a blanket over that thing?"

"You should go back to bed, sweetheart," he said, pulling his shorts back up.

"All right, but you owe me a cuddle." She padded back down the hall. "You must be jerking off."

"Nicely done, Brad," Phoebe said, quietly closing the door. "I want you so much right now, but we need to preserve your seed."

Grabbing his hair again, she dragged him onto the floor on his knees. Then sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled his face between her legs, exhaling with satisfaction as she looked down at his face between her thighs.

With a loud buzzing, a dark object flew through the window, circled the room, and then charged Phoebe, who ducked at the last minute—it was a fairy. For several minutes, the fairy attacked, retreated, hovered, and then re-attacked, as Phoebe grabbed, swatted, and flailed at it. Each time, Phoebe contorted her body, her pussy smushed into Brad's face.

Eventually, Phoebe leaped up, and the fairy made the mistake of jinking out the window, allowing Phoebe to close it on her.

"Uriel will pay for that," Phoebe seethed, panting more from anger than exertion.

"No, wait," he said, holding out his hand to her. "Let me apologize on her behalf. Come sit back down."

"Mmm, how gallant." Grinning, Phoebe let him lead her back to the edge of the bed. As he settled his mouth on her pussy, she let out a low moan. "I knew you were the one."

Her musky aroma enveloped his mouth and nose. As he licked her pussy, electrical sensations ran along his tongue to the back of his throat. His heart beat faster. He licked along her pussy lips, and as if she could manipulate them, her pussy lips slithered around his tongue, pursing to capture the tip of it and kissing his lips like a mouth.

He worked his way up to her clit, which twitched and grew. As she moaned, it grew even more, elongating into a knob. Pursing his lips around it, he felt like he was sucking on a little erection. It continued to lengthen, and soon she was pushing it between his lips, thrusting it into his mouth. She gripped the back of his head tightly to push even harder into him. Warm pulses emanated through her fingers and down his spine.

Her whimpering and moaning grew louder. She kept stifling herself, but he feared that she would lose control and wake his sister. At the window, the fairy thumped repeatedly against the glass as she flew into it.

Phoebe hiked herself off the bed, landing on his face as his head hit the floor. Distracted by the fairy, she flung a pillow at the window and then looked down on him hungrily.

Her pussy lips squeezed his lips together. Slimy wetness oozed into his mouth. She rocked on him, her wings fluttering with each rock and her pussy sucking on his lips with each squeeze.

She began to pant. Her rocking sped up. Her knees crushed the sides of his head. Her tail wrapped around his erection, pulling and abrading his skin. Finally, her whole body shuddered as oozy wetness gushed over his mouth and down his cheeks. Then she relaxed but quivered in intervals, her wings fluttering with each quiver.

Lifting off him, she lowered her face down to his. "My consort," she said, licking her residue off him, her tongue lengthening unnaturally to sweep all over his face. "We will do that often. You are going to make me very happy."

The thumping on the window began again. With a scowl, Phoebe stalked over to the window, threw it open, and leaped out. Presumably, she flew after the fairy, but he was too wrecked to watch. Grabbing the side of the bed, he hauled himself up, feeling as if he had aged decades in that single session. Then he flopped on his stomach and drifted off.

*** Reviewing the Day ***

When he woke up, he was startled to see his sister's face staring at him. Having changed back into a tank top and terry shorts, she was lying alongside him.

"Why is my hoodie in your room?"

"Your what?" He rubbed his eyes.

"My sweatshirt. Were you jerking off to it? What kind of weird shit is that?"

"I wasn't jerking off," he said, but his response was more breath and mumble than voice as he tried to wake up.

"No? Then why does it smell so funky in this room? And why did you have a boner when I came in?"

She had slept through it all. He should tell her what's been going on so she would see the need to escape, but he was troubled by Phoebe's threat about her "rapey" uncle. Besides, would Harmony even believe him? He had to wake up first and come up with a plan.

"I don't know," he said, trying to prop himself up on his elbow. "Maybe I was dreaming about our hot biker neighbour."

"That's not it." Weaving her arm around his neck, she tried to snuggle under him. "You were thinking about me, weren't you?"

"Was I?" Her snuggling and his grogginess made him want to just bear-hug her and go back to sleep, but he kept trying to wake up. He became captivated by her impish grin. She was cute. He had a sudden urge to kiss her—boundaries were falling—but he shook it off.

"You know, Phoebe confirmed what Roxanne said about us being a couple in a previous life. She told me that you want to leave because you're afraid of the truth. You're afraid to be alone with me." Hugging his neck, she pulled him toward her face. Closing her eyes, she offered her lips to him.

"Is that what she thinks?" He gazed at her small, tender lips, partially open and waiting. He couldn't resist. Lowering onto her mouth, he kissed her lightly, trying not to lose control.

Inhaling in pleasure, she pressed her lips back on his kiss, pulsing them eagerly on his mouth. His will to limit the kiss was slipping. He matched her kissing and pressed more firmly. Feeling her lips part, he opened his mouth. Then suddenly, a fearful thought crossed his mind—it was Phoebe again.

He jerked his head back and looked into her eyes. Placing his thumbs on her cheeks, he stretched her eyelids open and stared at her pupils. He scanned her eyes for glinting or glowing or any sign of green.

"What are you doing?" she said with a giggle. "Are you gazing into my eyes? You're being kind of rough."

"Change back," he demanded. "I won't be fooled again."

"All right, we're done." Wriggling out from under him, she got up, giving him a big hug before she got off the bed. "We were having a moment, but sometimes you're really weird, bro."

"Sorry," he called out to her as she padded toward the stairs.

"Come help me make dinner," she called back.

Changing into track pants and a t-shirt, he went downstairs to find his sister in the kitchen. Bending over the fridge crisper, the cute curves of her bum in her little shorts greeted him.

"I had hoped there'd be a food store nearby," she said, unpacking their cooler into the fridge. "You're going to get sick of eating hotdogs and cold meat sandwiches. Live and learn, I guess."

"Sis, where's your phone. We need to call someone to come get us."

"What? Why do we need someone to come out here?"

"Because the car won't start. I told you."

"You didn't tell me that. When did that happen? Wait, you mean come get us to take us home? You're not back on that again, are you? We're not leaving."

"We have to. It's not safe."

Closing the fridge door, she gave him a big sigh. "Why isn't it safe? Because you think our hot neighbours are hitting on you, or hitting on me, or hitting on both of us? You've got sex on the brain, bro."

"No, because they have mind control and because they have plans for us."

"Mind control? Plans?" she snorted. Then, slinking over to him, she threw her arms around his neck. "Are you sure it's not because you're afraid being alone with me?"

"Stop it," he said, pulling her arms down. "What about the blonde guy I told you about with the big ... uh ... well, he's a big dude."

"You didn't tell me about any blonde dude." Suddenly a wry smile crossed her face. "Wait, this is the role-playing scenario again, isn't it? So where is this blonde dude? Next door? Is he cute?"

"No, he's ... Well maybe he's cute, but he's like Roxanne's husband or boyfriend. Phoebe calls him her uncle and says that he has, um, bad intentions."

"Jealous much?" She gave him a hug and then pulled back. "Well, if he exists, let's check him out." She scampered out of the kitchen.

"No, wait." He ran after her, catching her at the front porch. Together, they looked over at the cottage. Unfortunately, there was no one in the open to back up his story.

"Look, there are two motorcycles," he said with relief, pointing to the neighbour's lane.

"So? That's Phoebe's bike, right?"

"It wasn't there yesterday."

"Wasn't it? All right, why don't we go over and say hello, especially if he's cute."

"No!" he shrieked, then he softened. "Sorry, I mean no. It's not safe."

She snickered. "Ri-i-ight. You're just afraid that he won't be there. All right then, give me the keys," she said, holding out her hand. "If this is all true, then, like you said, the car won't start."

Taking the keys, she led him to the car and jumped in the driver's seat. After a pause for effect, she turned the ignition and the car roared to life. Then, with a look of exasperation, she revved the engine a couple of times before taking the keys out.

"You're freakin', bro. Can we relax now? There are holes in your scenario."

"Okay then, what about my phone?" he said as she climbed out. "It was fully charged, but now it won't turn on."

Giving him the same irritated look, she held out her hand. As he gave her the phone, she threw the keys up the lane and darted toward the house.

"Hey," he cried, running to collect his keys. Then he chased after her.

"What did you do that for?" he said as he zoomed through the door. "Where's my phone?"

"I hid it," she said, walking back toward the kitchen. "You can have it back when you stop freakin'."

When he burst into the kitchen after her, she shrieked. Bolting around the table, she used it as an obstacle, jinking back and forth to avoid him.

"Give me my phone," he cried. With a lunge, he grabbed her arm, causing her to shriek again. Then he grabbed her sides to tickle her.

"That never works, bro," she said, cackling as she struggled out of his hold. Then she grabbed his sides, causing him to shriek. She knew his weakness.

He retreated into the living room, where she tackled him onto the couch. She grabbed his sides again, and he squirmed under her, chortling. "All right. I give up, I give up."

Sitting on his stomach, she smiled down at him victoriously. "Do you remember trying to tickle me when you used to babysit me?" she said, her smile widening.

"Sure."

"Do you remember what your punishment used to be?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Oh no, you're not going to—" he began to say when she fell on him with big smoochy kisses all over his face and neck. She kissed his cheeks and nose and forehead and chin, making loud smacks with her lips.

Finishing on his mouth, she softened, turning the smooch into a long, gentle kiss. Then she laid her head on his shoulder and reclined on his body.

"Can we stop talking about leaving?" she whispered, petting his chest. "Change the scenario to something around here. I want to just be here with you. I've missed you." He felt a warm glow in his gut.

"I promise that I'll tell you if I feel scared," she added. "Then we can leave."

He kissed the top of her head. "Sure." He wasn't really agreeing, but clearly, he had to find a way to get her to want to leave.

Getting up, she pulled him back into the kitchen.