The Fairy Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you go?" Harmony said through the door as she knocked. The sudden interruption made him almost jump out of his skin.

"You fell asleep," he replied. His erection glared up at him, throbbing impatiently.

She opened the door. "I was waiting for you to come back to bed."

"Hey!" He scrambled to cover himself.

"Oh relax." She shuffled over to stand at his feet with the wet facecloth in her hand. "I know you're jerking off."

She pulled away his hands and then exclaimed, "Ho-ly! How could you still be so hard?"

"Can I have a little privacy please?" he said as she draped the facecloth over his hard-on and straddled his lap. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she scooched forward, pressing the damp cloth against his cock with her pussy.

"Ooo, that's chilly," she said, wiggling against the cloth-draped cock. "That'll cool you down."

"Why aren't you sleeping?" he said, enjoying her shimmying. "You seemed pretty tuckered out."

"Mmm-hmm, I had fun. I like your LARP." With a yawn, she gave him a big, lazy hug. "It's really sexy, especially with Uriel. Are we going to have more fun with her tomorrow? Can you create a scenario where she uses that vibrator again?"

"That wasn't a vibrator. It was a fairy."

"Ri-i-ight," she said with a smirk. "Well can you include more 'fairies' in the scenario?"

"Wait," she said, scampering out of the room. "Don't move."

"Where are you going?" he called out to her. "Did you go back to your room?" Removing the facecloth, he looked apologetically at his erection.

"Stay there," she called from the distance.

After a time, she hustled back wearing what looked to be the Tinkerbell costume. She had on a short, green, strapless dress with a petal-cut bottom hem and cheap, plastic wings on the back. Holding a clear plastic fairy wand, she was struggling to adjust her blonde, pixie-cut wig and keep her dress from falling off.

"Why are you dressed as Tinkerbell?"

"Not, Tinkerbell. Willowherb," she said, kneeling between his legs and draping her arms over his thighs. In one of her hands, she held the plastic wand, which had a corny five-pointed star at its tip. "Uriel sent me to take care of you."

"Oh?"

"What can Willowherb do to serve Master?" she asked. "Does Master wish Willowherb to take care of his tree trunk?" Raising her wand, she tapped the star tip on his cockhead a couple of times.

"That didn't seem to work, Willowherb," he said with a giggle.

"Hmm, Willowherb will have to do it without magic." Bending forward, she gave his shaft a light kiss, and then flipping her head over, she gave the other side a kiss.

When he moaned, she said, "Mmm, Master likes that," double-kissing his cock again.

"Kissing it seems to work better, Willowherb," he said.

Placing her cheek against his shaft and looking up at him, she asked, "How big a fairy does Willowherb look like to you, Master?" Her soft cheek felt good on his cock, and she looked very cute glancing up at him in her silly blonde wig.

"Can't you tell how big you are, Willowherb?" he said, brushing her other cheek. "You're as big as my hand."

"Then Willowherb should be able to do whatever Master's hand does." She snickered. "But Willowherb's mouth and hands are too small to service Master like a human woman. Maybe Willowherb will have to take care of Master in other ways."

Nodding her head up and down, she rubbed her cheek on his shaft. "Does Master feel Willowherb rubbing her body against him?"

With a giggle, he smiled at her.

"Willowherb can still kiss Master." She nibbled lightly on his cockhead. "But they're just little fairy kisses." He closed his eyes, savouring her tender nipping on his tip.

"Or maybe Willowherb can hug Master's little tree trunk," she said, forming her index finger and thumb into a loop around his cock, "and then she can fly up and down." Making a buzzing sound with her lips, she stroked him with her finger-loop. He exhaled loudly.

"My goodness, Willowherb, you're going to make my little tree grow bigger."

She giggled. "That makes Willowherb happy. Let her fly up here and give Master more fairy kisses," she said, pressing her face into his neck and sitting on his lap. As she hugged him, her pussy pressed into the underside of his cock. Her soft pussy lips felt moist.

Giving him little pecks across his throat, she nibbled him. It tickled at first and then tingled, occasionally sending thrills zipping down his spine. Then she pinched his skin with her teeth, taking little bites. He shivered.

"I think Master likes Willowherb's fairy kisses," she said. "Maybe Willowherb can try giving him real kisses." Positioning her face over his mouth, she hiked her hips closer to him, snugging his shaft further between her pussy lips.

She proceeded to give his lips little pecks. Excited, he tried to give her a full kiss in return, but she pulled back to avoid him.

"Master, what are you doing? Are you trying to eat Willowherb?" she asked, jerking her mouth away from his continued attempts and then nipping at his lips when he yielded. "Maybe Master is trying to get Willowherb to kiss his tongue."

Pushing her lips between his, she nibbled his tongue, prompting him to extend it. As she got more access, she pecked all over it, finally biting the tip and pulling on it.

"Ow," he said as she grinned at him. She was just so cute. Grabbing the back of her head, he pressed his mouth on hers, giving her a full, open-mouth kiss.

She yanked her head back. "Bad Master," she said, slapping his shoulder. "Don't try to swallow Willowherb. Now you have to be nice to her." Slipping the top of her dress down to her waist, she lifted a nipple to his mouth.

He lunged for her, and she pulled back, slapping him with her wand. He tried several more times to gobble her breast, and she played keep-away with her nipple, tormenting him until he settled down, puckered his lips, and pecked at her nipple lightly.

"That's a good Master," she said, teasing her little nub in and out of his nibbles. As they tussled on her chest, she rocked her hips on his lap, sliding her wet pussy along his shaft, over and over.

Finally, he captured her nipple with his pursed lips and sucked on it strongly, causing her to inhale sharply through her teeth, whining as he sucked. The wand clattered on the floor. Pressing with a hand on her back, he kept her breast in his mouth, sucking on it as hard as he could and making her moan.

Reaching into his lap, she wrapped her finger-loop around his shaft. "Willowherb is going to ..." Pulling on his shaft, she sandwiched his cock even more between her pussy lips and then began running her fingers up and down. "Going to ..." Her statement faded to whimpering as he sucked and sucked.

Stoking his shaft, she tried to pull her breast back from his sucking, but he held his mouth on. The more he sucked, the more she whined. She stroked faster and faster, tightening her fingers on him as she stroked.

Finally, he moaned from her stroking, allowing her to move her breast away and focus on his cock. Slide and stroke, slide and stroke. She purred as wetness leaked onto his shaft, lubricated her fingers, and oozed over his balls.

"Be careful," he said, feeling that he was getting close. Slide and stroke, slide and stroke.

"Why? It feels so good, bro ... I mean, Master." Slide and stroke, slide and stroke.

"I'm not kidding. Don't let me cum on your pussy." Slide and stroke, slide and stroke.

Smiling, she tightened her finger-loop and sped up her sliding.

With a groan, he lifted her by the waist and laid her back on the counter. Staring down at the look of surprise on her face, he made a long thrust with his shaft along the outside of her pussy lips. With a grin, she re-attached her finger-loop.

Pressing firmly on her pussy, he repeatedly thrusted his hips to push his cock along her slick channel and then through her loop. He ploughed between her lips, making her furrow squish; she squeezed her fingers together, making his cock stretch.

As he thrusted more and more, his shaft sunk further into the groove between her lips. She moaned and he panted. More wetness leaked out. With her fingers, she angled his tip to push across her clit. He thrusted faster and faster but concentrated on not entering her.

Soon he caught her pressing on his cock to angle it into her. His tip almost went inside.

"No, don't," he said, shaking his head but continuing to thrust.

"You can if you want," she said weakly, pushing on top of his shaft again, tempting him to insert into her.

"No, we're not doing that." He kept thrusting.

Thwarted, she wrapped her full hand around his cock, gripping him as hard as she could. He kept pumping, pushing through her wet grip. The pressure and slickness felt amazing.

"Oh god," he yelled and then spurted. A rope of cum launched over her body, hitting the mirror behind her and splattering her face. Several more spurts followed, splashing her face again and landing all down her front.

Staring at him in surprise and anticipation, she suddenly rubbed her clit in a frenzy. Her hand swiped manically across her wet lips, back and forth, making a loud smicking sound, until her body contorted and spritzes of wetness flew out at him and the floor and the counter.

As they relaxed, they looked at each other in silence. The house seemed oddly quiet.

"You're a freak," she finally said, wiping cum off her face.

"Me?" he responded, squeegeeing her juice off his chest. "I think it's Willowherb who's the freak."

Taking a quick shower together, they let the hot water soothe their exhausted bodies. Then, gathering up her costume, she convinced him to carry her back to her bed. He lay with her for a while, cuddled up next to her, until she fell asleep, and then he sneaked quietly back to his own bed. That had been quite a day.