The Fairy Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
Brad encounters forest folk and must protect a nymph.
17.3k words
4.71
8.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts incest, non-consensual sex, and abuse of authority as part of a fantasy tale, but it does not promote or endorse these behaviours in real life. All characters are the age of consent or older for their species.

As the story makes references to plot and character elements from earlier chapters, reading the story from the beginning is recommended.

***** MAY DAY EVE*****

*** Not Getting Out of Bed ***

Streaming through his open window, the morning light woke Brad with its brightness and the promise of a nice beach day. In his reverie, he watched little particles of dust float lazily in the shaft of sunlight and listened to a motorboat in the distance speeding across the lake in a hurry to go nowhere. Then he startled to realize that his sister was lying beside him.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Harmony said with a cute grin and beaming face.

"When did you sneak in?" he asked, stretching out his body as she cuddled into his side.

"Just now." She petted his chest. "We had quite a night last night, didn't we?"

"Yeah, we did." He kissed the top of her head.

"Um, Brad?" she said, flicking at his nipple with her fingertip. "After Phoebe left, do you remember going outside and meeting Uriel by the tree?"

"That's an odd question. Of course I do."

"Do you remember what she did with you?" She traced her fingers down his chest to his stomach, drawing little circles around his bellybutton. "You know, the naughty stuff?"

He snickered. "Why are you being so coy? You mean the blowjob she was giving me?"

"Yeah, the blowjob. Oh, you mean she didn't finish. Um, okay, uh, does that mean that you didn't have sex last night? You know, after Phoebe left."

"What are you talking about? Well not with Uriel." He chuckled. "But you and I ... uh ... We ... you know. Why?"

Looking over her shoulder, his sister spoke to a figure across the room. "See, I told you he was having sex," she said. "That damn elf got him aroused, and his sister finished him off."

"What?" With a start, he looked over to see whom she was talking to. In her tight, black bodysuit, Roxanne emerged from beside the dresser to stare down at them, her arms crossed.

"You have been very bad, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said. "I told you to conserve yourself. What are we going to do with you?"

Snapping his head back, he was shocked to see his sister transform into Phoebe beside him in bed. She smirked at him.

"If you were horny," Phoebe said to him with a pout, "why didn't you come over and see me?" Placing a finger to the base of his cock, she sent a warm sensation through his groin, into his balls, and up his shaft. Against his will, he started to stiffen.

"No, no, my pet," Roxanne said. "You cannot play with him yet."

"Aw." Touching his base again, she sent another warm jolt through his lower body, causing him to shudder. "But he wants me so much." Throwing back the covers, she revealed his growing erection, along with her own shapely body barely covered by a string bikini.

"Sure, sure, but you can wait until tomorrow." Pulling her niece off the bed, Roxanne patted her bum to get her moving and then sat next to him on the bed. "Go do as I said. I will deal with him." As Phoebe padded down the hallway to his sister's bedroom, Roxanne plucked a long strand of hair out of her head.

"Where is she going?" he asked, sounding worried.

"She is going to spend the day with your young lover," Roxanne said, looping her hair around his wrist and tying it to the bed. "The two of you need to be separated and supervised. We see that now, yes?"

"If you harm my sister, so help me—"

"No, no, she is safe, she is safe." Taking another strand of hair, Roxanne tied his other hand to the opposite side of the bed.

Tugging on his first arm, he was surprised that he couldn't snap the hair. He tried again with both arms without success.

From down the hall, he heard Harmony, in her room, say, "Good morning," and then squeal. Then he heard the two girls laughing together, accompanied by the sound of commotion on his sister's bed.

"You see, you see. They are having fun." Roxanne proceeded to tie his feet to the bottom of the bed. "They are going swimming and, how do you say, sun-tanning, so she will be safe all day ... as long as Mr. Brad is good."

"Oh Phoebe, that tickles," Harmony cried in the distance. "What are you doing with your hand? Oh, oh, oh my goodness!"

"Your sister is very loving, yes?" Roxanne said, sitting down beside him.

"Let her alone, and I will do whatever you want," he pleaded.

"Oh, Mr. Brad, I know you will." Leaning over, she gave him a full kiss on the mouth. Her lips felt incredibly soft and moist. Tingles went down his spine. "It is what you are not going to do that is important today."

"Then I'll promise to be abstinent, if that's what you want. Just let my sister go."

"No, no. Your mouth tells me what I want to hear," Roxanne said, rolling her fingers around his erection and causing it to tingle, "but your penis tells the truth." Then she pulled the cover over him.

"What are you going to do to us?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, you are going to make love with my sweet niece in the ring so that she can transform to become my sister. She will become a very sexy succubus, yes?" She gave him another kiss.

"She wants you to stay to be her consort," she continued, "but if you complete your task, I will let you leave with your sister." She traced a finger around his lips, tingling them with her energy. "But maybe you will want to stay, yes? Then Phoebe will share Mr. Brad both with me and our whole family."

"Well, my sister and I don't want to overstay our welcome." He tried to smile.

"Oh, you are being coy." Kissing his neck, she pinched some skin with her bite and teased it in her teeth. "Then think of Mistress Lilin's many followers who come here to play. They seek adventure and companionship, but they bring sexual energy and seed. You can help us harvest them. Especially your sister. She would be very useful, yes?"

Giving him another sensual kiss, she said, "They bring sexual energy like you have, Mr. Brad. I can taste it on your lips. I think you will want to stay, yes?"

"Sure, maybe," he said, hoping that feigned cooperation would get her to free him.

"Just like you brought your seed." Sliding her hand under the cover, she wrapped her hand around his erection and closed her eyes as if she were savouring something him through her touch. His cock warmed. "I cannot wait until you have completed your service tomorrow."

"You're going to make me pee," Harmony squealed as she ran down the hall to the bathroom. Alerted, Roxanne jumped to her feet and pressed a finger to her lips to keep him quiet.

As the bathroom door closed, Roxanne whispered to him, "Be good and she will be safe." Then she crept behind the open bedroom door.

After flushing the toilet, Harmony scurried into his room to give him a big hug. "Morning, bro. I was going to get into bed with you this morning, but I slept in. You made me pretty tired last night."

"I'm pretty tired too."

"Why are your arms up like that?" she asked, scrunching up her nose.

"I'm just stretching."

"You look weird. Anyway, I'm going to go swimming with Phoebe. Do you want to come?"

"No, I'm going to go back to sleep."

"Are you sure? We're probably going to skinny dip," she said, sucking in her lips and raising her eyebrows in mock astonishment.

"Two sexy girls naked in the water? I wouldn't be able to control myself. I better stay here."

"Aw, okay." She gave him a kiss. "You better rest up for tonight." Then she tickled his sides, causing him to squirm. Jerking his arms, he felt the hair restraints cinch on his wrists. "I think Nurse Harmony will need to give you a thorough check up."

"Okay. We'll see." He smiled as she ended her torment.

"Boy, that's a long stretch," she said, looking at him quizzically, and then she turned to leave. "If you want to be seduced by water nymphs, come down to the lake. Phoebe and I can so role-play that. Oh wait, did you plan to do some of your scenario today?"

"Maybe later. Go have fun."

"Okay."

After his sister left, Roxanne stepped from behind the door. "You did very well, Mr. Brad," she said. Leaning in, she kissed his mouth, snaking her tongue between his lips. Her tongue felt odd—long, narrow, and pointed—as it slithered all over the inside of his mouth and curled around his tongue.

"See, you can trust me," he said as she sat back up. "Let me go, and I'll do what you say."

"No, no, Mr. Brad. You must remain here," she said, pulling down the covers to reveal his erection. "No one must touch this today, including Mr. Brad, yes?" Tapping his erection with her finger, she smiled at him.

"With such a prize, I could not control myself today." Taking his cock into her mouth, she wound her long tongue around the shaft before pulling it off like a sleeve. The wet, spongy tug almost made him cum. "Mmm. After tomorrow, you will want me to do that every day, yes?"

"How about if—" he started to say before she pressed a finger on his lips.

"Shh, shh, shh. You must conserve yourself," she said, jumping up to hustle out of the room. "I have an elf that I must talk to." He watched her shapely ass jiggle and bounce in her bodysuit as she strode down the hall and then down the stairs. With a sigh, he let his head drop back onto his pillow.

*** Getting Help to Get Up ***

As the front screen door slapped shut, a buzzing object flew through the window, followed by another and then several more—fairies. Soon there were more than a dozen of them hovering and doing circuits over Brad. Then their buzzing, fluttering, and swishing settled down into the tingling of little feet on his skin as they landed and walked across his body. He was covered with little, naked figures, their cute bums squinching, their little breasts quivering, and their delicate wings trembling as they picked their way over him, surveying his naked parts.

"Misty, the man's hands look tied," a fairy said as she tiptoed on his forearm toward the headboard, sending tingles down his arm.

"Yes, Misty, the man's feet are tied too," another one said, straddling his shin at the end of the bed.

Hovering above his face, the Misty fairy jinked from side to side to get his attention, her little breasts and tiny pussy flashing before him in the air. "The sisters must get the man to go to the pond now."

Down below, tiny fingers tickled his cock. "But, Misty, look at how stiff the man's stalk is," a fairy said, her little hand petting his shaft. "Princess Uriel told the sisters to drain the man's juice. Maisy thinks the sisters should milk the man first."

Beside her, another fairy said, "Miley would like to help Maisy milk the man." Her hands rubbed his cock lower down. Many little fingers now poked and tickled his groin.

Back up at his face, a fairy said, "Look at how soft the man's lips are. Milly wants to give the man all her kisses." Walking across his cheek, she bent over and gave his top lip little pecks with her mouth.

On his other cheek, another fairy joined in. "Missy does too."

"The sisters should talk to the man first," Misty said as she hovered. "The man must go to the pond."

Back down at his cock, Miley massaged his base, "Maisy should rub this spot here."

"No, the spot is down here, Miley." A fairy prodded under his ball sack at the root of his penis as two other fairies fondled his balls.

"Maisy is going to get on the man's stalk." Hopping up, she straddled his cock as if she were mounting a horse, and then hugging his shaft, she rubbed her pussy along the underside of his cock. "Maisy thinks the spot is here." She licked just under his cockhead as she rocked on his shaft. All the rubbing and licking tingled him.

Two sets of tiny lips kissed his lips as another fairy sat on his chest and teased a foot into his mouth. "Micki can feel the man's tongue," she said with a giggle. "It tickles when the man licks Micki's foot. The man should stick out his tongue so that Micki can ride it." Then another fairy straddled his nose and began rubbing her pussy along its bridge.

Following Micki's lead, the two kissing fairies stuck their legs into his mouth to feel his tongue with their little feet, and then they began rubbing their pussies on his upper lip.

At his groin, Maisy used her wings to flutter against him as she rubbed her chest and pussy on his skin, her soft breasts splaying across his shaft and her little tongue licking his tender spot with each stroke.

At the tip, another fairy said, "Mindy is going to rub the man's mushroom." She petted and kissed his cockhead, while the other fairies continued to rub the base of his cock and play with his balls.

"Look," Mindy said. "The man's opening is like a little mouth." As she kneaded his cockhead, she ran her hand along the edges of his pee-hole.

"Mindy should kiss the man's mushroom lips," Maisy said as she fluttered and rubbed on his shaft.

"Mindy can taste the man's juice," she said as she placed her mouth on his opening, licked around the edges of the slit, and tongued his pee-hole. Then she inserted her hand inside, causing him to flinch.

Fairies swarmed all over his body, nibbling and pecking, rubbing and petting. A couple of fairies were pulling on his nipples, stretching them, cinching them with hugs to stand up, and then nibbling on their ends. A fairy at one ear kissed his earlobe, and on the other side, another fairy rubbed her pussy on the other lobe.

On his face, fairies were riding his nose, his lips, and his tongue. They whined as they rubbed themselves. Wetness seeped onto his skin and oozed into his mouth. The fairies' juice tasted sweet and flowery. Under his chin, fairies nibbled on his tender neck, sending thrills down his spine.

More fairies converged on his cock, handling, kissing, and nibbling it as a group, all to the rhythm of Maisy fluttering and rubbing on top of it. The warmth of the swarm heated up his cock, while their collective activity vibrated it. He could feel himself getting close.

Mindy reached her hand deep inside his pee-hole and began to feel around his pee-tube. It was too much. Pre-cum leaked out of his cock, coating her arm, oozing onto her chest, and sliming her face. "Ew, the man's juice is getting Mindy sticky."

Her warning excited the fairies at his groin, causing them to flutter their wings. The added vibrations hummed up and down his cock as the group sped up their kissing and rubbing and riding.

He couldn't hold on anymore. He spurted, launching Mindy onto his chest, followed by more strings of cum. The swarm on his shaft rapidly shook and quivered against his cock as it pulsed and spouted.

On his face, the fairies reacted by cumming themselves, squirting wetness onto his lips, tongue, nose, and earlobes, many of them squealing as they orgasmed. The wetness trickled down his cheeks and neck onto his pillow.

Scowling up at him from his chest, Mindy shook her arms to fling the cum off, while the other fairies busied themselves licking the residue off his stomach and untying his arms and legs.

Helping Mindy wipe off, another fairy began laughing at her, prompting Mindy to tackle and smear her with cum. The two of them tussled, their wings fluttering angrily, as they rolled off his chest and onto the floor.

"The sisters must now send the man on his way to the pond," Misty said as she resumed hovering over his face.

"Miley wants to play with the man some more," the fairy said from his groin as the group licked his cock to finish cleaning him. The little licks and pecks were beginning to arouse him again.

"Milly does too."

"I can't leave," he finally said to Misty above him. "Roxanne might do something bad to my sister."

With a grimace, Misty flew down to his lap to address the group. "Misty must remind her sisters that Princess Uriel has ordered that the man go to the pond." Then she turned to him, looking more angry than he expected.

"The man must obey the princess and trust that no harm will come to the girl." Suddenly, she flew at his face, smacking into his forehead.

"Ow," he said, rubbing himself. "What did you do that for?"

"The man must go to the pond," she said, backing away from him in her hover.

"Maisy must remind Misty that the princess has ordered that the man be drained." Flying deliberately at Misty, she tangled with her in the air. The two grappled with each other, flying in a contorted pattern above him.

"Milly reminds our sisters that Misty is correct," a fairy said, standing on his stomach. "The man must go to the pond now." She was then tackled by another fairy. Soon there was a general melee, on his groin, on his stomach, and in the air, until Uriel emerged through the doorway.

"Girls, girls," Uriel said entering gracefully, looking composed, and sounding bemused. "What have I said about fighting?" Instantly, the fairies stopped and rallied in the air in front of her.

"Are you okay?" he said to Uriel, surprised to see her. "I saw Roxanne take off after you."

"I indulge her," Uriel said with a smile. "She is my mistress ... for now. Did my girls take good care of you?"

"Maisy reports that the man has been depleted," the fairy said, hovering forward to speak.

Flying in with a shoulder block, Misty added, "Misty reports that the man was instructed to go to the pond." Then the two fairies jostled with each other again.

Another fairy pointed to the floor. "Milly reports that the man made Mindy slimy."

With a snicker, Uriel reached to the floor to take Mindy in her hand. Lifting her up to her face, the elf tenderly wiped her thumb over the fairy's front. Then turning to him, she said, "I did not intend for you to make a mess of my girls."

"I didn't ... uh ... They ... uh ... I couldn't control myself," he said.

Uriel laid Mindy on the edge of the bed and then swept her arm along the bed to get the other fairies to line up.

"I trust that you do not mind cleaning up your mess." Helping him to get up, Uriel led him to kneel in front of Mindy. He wasn't sure what she wanted him to do until she pressed his head forward. Mindy held out her arms eagerly as she looked up at him.

Sticking out his tongue, he licked her body. The tip of his tongue ran up her legs, over her tiny pussy lips, and over her chest, pushing between her soft, little breasts. Mindy tried to grab his tongue as he licked again. The other fairies in the row watched restlessly, craning their necks, giggling, and fluttering their wings.

As he licked, Mindy whined and squirmed. Then, after a shiver, she flew to his cheek to kiss him, making room for another fairy to lie down in her place. As he licked his new customer, Uriel reached down to his groin. Wrapping her fingers around his limp cock, she pumped him slowly from behind.

He continued licking the new fairy, and she writhed and flinched to his touch. She tasted sweet and flowery, like the fairies who had squirted in his mouth before. Uriel continued to stroke him from behind as the other fairies crowded around his face.

He licked and the little fairy squirmed, scratching his tongue with her fingers as she playfully grabbed at it. The other fairies flew onto his neck and head, kissing and rubbing him where they landed. Uriel continued stroking his cock, which stiffened in her hand.

One after another, the fairies lay down in front of him, squealing and writhing as he lapped their bodies until they squirted or shuddered or did both. Uriel's stroking became too much. Rock hard in her grasp, he had to take a break to keep from cumming.