The Fairy Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, but Uriel leaned him forward, lowering his erection onto the fairy in front of him. His cock lay on top of her body. As the fairy giggled, he slid his cock up her little frame, rubbing it over her pussy and chest. Then he pulled back his hips and pushed across her front again.

The fairies who were on top of him flew down to the bed. As he thrusted across the fairy's body, the other fairies swarmed his cock. Some kissing his cockhead, some petting the side of his shaft, and one climbing on top of his sliding cock to ride it, rubbing her pussy on him as she did.

He thrusted and thrusted. The fairy underneath corralled the sides of his cock with her arms and legs while she licked the underside of his cock. The fairy riding on top fluttered her wings to press down on him with she rubbed. Several sets of lips kissed and pecked on his tip.

Above him, Uriel combed her fingers through his hair, occasionally kissing his neck, while below him, he pressed his sliding cock on the prostrate fairy, occasionally smearing his cockhead across her face. He feared that he would squash her, but the stimulation felt so good that he kept sliding on her roughly.

With all the stroking and kissing and tickling, he went over the edge. He spurted over the head of the bottom fairy with his first shot, but then he squirted up her body and sprayed her face with the following shots.

Coughing, she tried to catch her breath, while a fairy beside her doubled over laughing. The others began to lick her clean, slurping up his cum.

Tilting his head back, Uriel gave him a soft kiss on the mouth. "You made my girls messy again," she said, reaching down to pick up the fairy he had just dowsed. She handed her to him.

Cupping the sodden fairy in his hand, he licked her body as she reclined in his palm, smiling.

"Minnie thinks that the sisters should stay and milk the man some more." The fairy hovered in front of Uriel as he distractedly licked the fairy in his hand like an ice cream cone. Occasionally, he heard her whimper and sigh.

"Thank you, Minnie, but he needs to go to the pond now," Uriel said as she helped him get dressed. "Our friends are waiting for him."

"Micki will show the man where to go," the fairy in his hand said as he let her go.

"I have another job for you, my precious girl," Uriel said, zipping up his cargo shorts and helping him on with a t-shirt. "Maisy and Misty will take him there."

"Maisy will take the man to the pond alone," Maisy announced, flying energetically in front of Uriel.

"Misty will ensure that Maisy does not get lost," Misty said, bumping Maisy aside. She received a retaliatory push back, followed by the two fairies jostling for position.

"But I can't leave," Brad said. "I have to go find my sister. She may be in trouble."

"Come with me." Uriel took him by the hand with a smile.

They proceeded down the hall to his sister's bedroom, where he looked down on Harmony's empty bed. Seeming to grab a handful of air, Uriel made a motion with her arm as if she were pulling down a cover. To his amazement, the other side of her grasp revealed itself to be a cloak, apparently transparent on one side and green cloth the other. And underneath the cloak, his sister's naked body appeared, sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"That's amazing," he whispered, holding his hand behind the cloak to see it disappear from sight but not the bed or sheets or floor behind. "What's the trick?" Moving his hand toward his face, he felt the cloak getting in the way, but from the other side, he saw an arm apparently severed at the elbow.

"The trick is remembering where you set the cloak down," Uriel said, smiling. As she covered his sister back up, he watched her disappear from sight.

"Has she been here all along?" he asked as Uriel led him out and quietly closed the door.

"No, she went swimming with Phoebe." Uriel led him to the stairs. As he followed her down, the fairies flew around their heads like an escort squadron. "But I sneaked her away. Phoebe and Roxanne are probably still combing the woods looking for her."

"Is she going to be safe here?"

"You will be back by the time Roxanne thinks to look for her here." Opening the screen door, Uriel stepped onto the porch. "But if they come, they will not see her."

"How do you keep getting away? I thought they had you on a leash." Following her through the door, he stepped onto the porch to discover that Uriel was gone. Swinging his head around, he couldn't see any sign of her.

Through the bedroom window, the squadron of fairies flew off toward the tree in the backyard, except Maisy, who hovered in front of him on the porch. "Maisy will take you to the pond now," she said as, behind him, something thudded against the closed screen door.

"Misty needs the man to open the door." She flew against it again, bouncing off the screen.

"Misty should stay to look after the girl," Maisy said through the screen at her. "Maisy can take the man alone."

"That's not a bad idea," Brad said. "Could you do that for me?"

"Princess Uriel ordered Misty to go with the man," he heard the fairy cry as Maisy encouraged him away. Behind him, he heard more thumping against the screen.

*** Visiting the Pond ***

Turning up the lane, Brad walked toward the parking lot in the field behind the house, with Maisy flying alongside. Suddenly, a streak of buzzing energy hit Maisy, propelling her to the ground. Looking down, he saw two tiny nudes wrestling in the grass.

He picked them up by their thighs and held them apart in front of his face. They lunged at each other, their arms outstretched, squirming in his grip and inadvertently rubbing their pussies on his fingertips as they struggled. He chuckled as he watched their intensity.

"All right, you two," he said, smiling. "Uriel wouldn't want to see you fighting."

"Misty needs to go with the man to the pond," Misty declared.

"Misty should stay in the house with the girl," Maisy responded.

"Be peaceful now," he said, giving Misty a kiss, nominally on her mouth but reaching down to her chest, given her small size. Then he did the same for Maisy.

Getting a cheap thrill from that, he kissed them both again but aimed at their chests, sucking their little breasts into his mouth and sliding his tongue across their soft mounds. He could hear them whimper as his kissed and saw them smile when he finished.

"Now, I want you two to kiss and make up." He brought them closer together. Grimacing, they leaned forward and gave each other a peck.

"Better than that," he said. So Maisy grabbed Misty and planted a showy kiss on her mouth, but she lingered and the kiss slowly transformed into a sensual one. He got another cheap thrill out of watching that.

Releasing them, he proceeded with the pair up the lane. They travelled past the parking lot in the field with the out-buildings around it. The fairies explained that visitors stay in the small bunkhouses during LARP events or they bring their own tents to sleep in the field. At the other side of the parking lot, the lane became a trail through the woods.

"So where are you fairies from?" he asked as they started down the trail. The light dimmed as the path became increasingly overgrown by tree boughs.

"The sisters are from Elfhame," Misty said. "The woods beyond the woods."

"Where is that?"

"On the other side of the knot in the oak tree, of course."

"You mean on the other side of the oak tree with the knot in it?"

"No, the entrance to the woods is the knot in the tree. Everyone knows that."

"Really? Could you take me there later?"

The two fairies broke out laughing.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"The man could not fit through the hole," Maisy said, giggling. "Anyways, that is not what men do at the knot."

"Oh, what do they do there?"

"Maisy, do not say," Misty said to her partner.

"The man should know," Maisy replied. "Princess Uriel may take the man there."

"What?" he insisted. "Tell me."

"When it is time to have a baby, the fairy waits on the other side of the knot during a full moon," Maisy said. "Then Princess Uriel brings a man to the tree, makes the man's stalk stiff, and sticks it through the knot. Then the fairy sits on the man's mushroom and coaxes the man to provide his seed."

"Oh, geez," he said, laughing but also fantasizing about what that would feel like. "So it's like a fairy gloryhole."

Misty zoomed at his forehead, bouncing off with a thud. "The man is making fun of fairies."

"Ow. No, sorry." He rubbed the bump with his hand.

"After going to the pond, Maisy can show the man how the knot works," Maisy said, kissing his cheek, prompting Misty to grab her hand and pull her forward to speed up.

"So what's with this pond?" he asked.

"The pond is where the nymphs live," Misty said. "The nymphs make sure all things in the woods and fields are fruitful, but Misty thinks the nymphs spend all their time playing in the pond and seducing men who wander by."

"Maisy believes the nymphs think about sex too much," Maisy said in agreement.

"Misty thinks that Maisy does too." The comment provoked a mid-air bodycheck from Maisy.

"Misty is going to fly ahead to make sure the path is safe." With a buzz, Misty zipped off around a bend, followed after a moment by Maisy. But Maisy returned almost immediately, saying, "Misty wants the man to wait for her off the path."

Flying through an opening in the trees, she led him down a side path to a tree at the end, where she hovered. Taking the hint, he sat down and leaned back against the tree.

Landing on his chest, Maisy sat down cross-legged, forcing him to pull his head back to focus his gaze at her. Resting her head in her hands, she gazed at him affectionately.

"Is the man hot?" she asked.

"No," he replied. In fact, the ground felt cool and damp on his butt. Around them, the humming and clicking of insects provided ambient noise for the otherwise still woods.

"If the man is hot," she said, "the man can take off his clothes."

"Thanks, but I'm fine," he replied.

"Why do men wear clothes?" Standing up, she walked down his torso to his belt.

"Our culture, I guess. Based on what I've seen in locker rooms, you should be happy that all men don't walk around naked."

"But men have to keep taking the clothes off to do the things the men want to do," she said as she undid his belt. "Like washing and having sex." With a lot of effort, she was able to unbutton his shorts.

"What are you doing?"

"Maisy does not want the man to get overheated." With her feet planted on his thighs, she pulled on his zipper tab, fluttering her wings and arching her back to draw it down.

"You know, the woods seem pretty cool to me," he said as she folded open the flaps of his fly to uncover his cock. "I don't think there's a risk of me getting heatstroke."

"Maisy wants to be sure." Slapping her little arms around his cock, she gave it a big hug, kissing his cockhead and fluttering her wings in joy. He closed his eyes as he savoured the feeling of the tingles on his shaft and tip.

"Maisy, why are you down here?" Misty demanded as she flew up the side path. Seeing Maisy's treatment protocol, she zoomed down, ricocheted off her partner, and then circled back to tackle her. The two wrestled on his lap, bouncing off and fluttering against his cock as they fought.

"Whoa, whoa," he said, pinching their wings to hold them up.

"Maisy should not have left the path," Misty said, pointing accusingly.

"Be careful of the wings," Maisy said to him, her legs flailing.

"You two need to calm down." Bringing them up to his face, he licked up their bodies, one at a time. Long laps from toes to foreheads, over and over. He tasted their sweet, flowery wetness as they whined and squirmed in his hands. The more he licked, the more they squirmed, and the harder he got.

Then he placed them on either side of his erection. With a grin, Maisy reached around his shaft to grab Misty's arms. In the double hug, Maisy fluttered her wings to fly up on her side, pulling on Misty's arms before descending again.

"Come on, Misty," Maisy said eagerly. "The princess told us to use up the man's seed."

On the next attempt, Misty joined her partner. The pair fluttered up his shaft in unison and then fluttered back down. They did it again and again. Each time they flew along his shaft, their wet fronts pressed against his cock and slid along his skin. He closed his eyes, savouring the rubbing and fluttering. Up and down, they went. Up and down.

Then suddenly, they stopped. The pair of fairies looked off toward the main path, still hugging his erection, which stood quivering between them.

"Har-mon-y," came a call in the distance. "Har-mon-y." It sounded like Phoebe.

As the fairies flew off toward the path, he got up, fumbling to pull up his shorts. Then, with a shock, he felt a soft hand helping him from behind to tuck his hard-on into his shorts and do them up. Turning his head, he faced Uriel, who held a finger to her lips.

"Follow me," she whispered in his ear.

Stepping silently away from the tree, they crouched behind a thicket just as Phoebe came down the side path. "Harmony," she called out, carrying a leash and collar. At the tree, she stopped and scanned the surroundings, sniffing the air.

"Brad?" she mused out loud with some surprise in her voice. As she stopped to listen, the background of insect humming and clicking stilled as if they were hiding too. Then she turned and left.

"Should I be worried about my sister?" he asked Uriel. "She knows I've escaped."

"You have more important things to do right now than to worry," she replied as they stood up. "She will not be able to find your sister. She is safe." Joined by the two fairies, they all slipped further back into the woods.

He marvelled at Uriel's grace and dexterity as she led them effortlessly through the ground cover. They could not have made better time if they had been on a path, but he worried that, if she were to abandon him, he had no idea how to get back to the house.

Without warning, they emerged from the woods into a grassy clearing with a small pond in the centre surrounded by grassy banks, cattails, and bulrushes. To one side of the clearing, a large granite boulder sat on its own. Uriel led him over to sit on it.

"Relax," she whispered in his ear, standing behind him, her arms around his chest. "Observe."

The clearing was even quieter than the woods. He felt a slight breeze, but it didn't ripple the pond. Not far along the bank, a log lay on the ground with something white lying in front of it.

"Have you ever heard the story of how a fairy queen can be proclaimed on May Day?" Uriel asked. Her cheek pressed against his temple, feeling cool, and her arms embraced his chest, calming him.

"My sister told me something about a virgin girl having sex with a human male in the fairy ring. And I think there's some ceremony performed by elves and fairies."

By the shore, a small ring appeared on the surface of the water and expanded outward, followed by a series of more rings emanating from its midpoint.

"Very good," Uriel said. "I'm impressed. Your sister is very learned."

In the centre of the expanding rings, a dark mound broke the surface of the water. As it rose up, the mound became the top of a head and then the head became a young girl emerging out of the pond, water dripping down the thin, white shift covering her body.

"The ceremony takes place only once a century, and the virgin must be blessed by the spirits," Uriel explained.

Fully risen, the young girl with dark, bobbed hair stood by the shore, looking toward him. Her wet shift, almost transparent by its wetness, clung to her body, displaying the small curves of her breasts, the soft nubs of her nipples, and the tiny outline of her pussy through the soaked material.

"You're not talking about my sister, are you?" he asked with some concern as he marvelled at the beautiful apparition.

The girl's face looked young, almost boyish—certainly cute and impish. She must be a nymph. Then rings formed on either side of her as two more nymphs arose from the pond. Similar in looks, they stood beside the first one, equally wet and exposed.

"I could not ask that of your sister," Uriel said, and then she pointed to the log. "No, the future queen is there, resting for tomorrow. It has taken great effort to keep her chaste for this opportunity."

Squinting, he could now see that the white, reclining figure was a young girl—another nymph; although, her pixie-cut hair was red. Looking over at her sisters standing in the water, he noticed them beckoning to him. He was enthralled by their youth, by their looks, and by their clingy gowns. As they gestured, he felt a strange urge to join them.

"Don't," Uriel said, holding him down as he budged. "Unlike their sister, they are not chaste. Never go near the water when nymphs are there. You will drown just as surely as they will ravage you." The dark-haired nymphs waved to him urgently. It was all he could do to not stand up.

Bending down, Uriel undid his shorts and slid them off.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Inviting them over here, where it is safe," Uriel replied. Reaching into his lap, she played with his cock, bringing it back to life.

Craning her neck, the first nymph stepped onto the shore, followed by the other two. As they checked out what Uriel was doing, they continued to wave him over.

"You must take my virgin nymph back to the house and safeguard her," Uriel said, slowly stroking him. "But her sisters will not let you take her until they are satisfied."

Finally, the trio of nymphs stepped toward him, their soft bodies jiggling under their clingy gowns as they approached.

"What are you saying?" he asked as Uriel gave him a kiss on the mouth.

"I must leave to distract Phoebe," Uriel said, withdrawing behind him. "When they are done with you, take the red nymph home for safety."

"But," he said, turning to speak to her further but seeing that she was gone.

"Pfft, nymphs," Misty said dismissively before flying off.

"Ask the princess about the tree knot when you get back," Maisy said before giving him a peck on his lips and then zipping off to join her sister.

When he turned his head back, the trio of nymphs were standing in front of him. "Hi," he said nervously, his erection pointing up at them in greetings.

The first nymph kneeled between his legs as the other two circled around to either side. Seeing his erection, the kneeling nymph smiled up at him as her partners shucked their gowns off their shoulders, letting them fall to the grass.

"What's your name?" he asked, looking down at her boyish, pixie face rubbing her cheek on his cock. Gazing back at him, she opened her mouth, but instead of replying, she swallowed his cock, as the other two set to work kissing his face and neck.

Lips were all over him, kissing and nibbling and sucking. He could hear soft panting and fleshy smacks. He tried to focus on one set of lips only to be distracted by the others. His senses overloaded. Excitement ran through his body. Their kissing and sucking was relentless. All of a sudden, he came. It was overwhelming. He simply let go, pumping and pumping his cum into the soft mouth surrounding his cock. Then everything went still.

"Thank you," he said to the kneeling nymph. As she stood, he tried to regain composure. "You don't say much, do you?"

Holding out her hand, the nymph led him to lie on the grass, moving him toward the pond. The other two nymphs lay on either side of him as the first nymph slipped her gown off. Then she lay on top of him.