The Fairy Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the intimacy of the three naked bodies against him, their breasts mashing into his chest and arms, their stomachs pressing against his stomach and hands, their crotches scissoring his groin and hips. He started getting hard again.

The nymphs pressed their three young faces in on his face, tickling their noses over his skin. Then they kissed him, little pecks at first followed by wet, open-mouthed kisses, on his cheeks, on his nose, on his mouth, on his neck. Over and over.

In his lap, he felt a hand slipping between their bodies to grasp his cock and stroke it. With all of the rubbing and kissing and slithering, he got harder and harder.

As he struggled to breathe amidst the kissing lips and pressing faces, he felt a wet opening catch the tip of his cock. He thrusted toward it only to have it pull away. Then the opening snuggled against his cockhead again.

After a few more thwarted attempts, the nymph on top of him stood up. Walking toward the pond some more, she sat back on the grass, propped up her knees, and spread her legs. Then the other two nymphs helped him stand, his erection wavering in front of him.

He stepped toward the waiting nymph. Standing between her knees, he looked down to see her arms stretched out toward him. She looked young and impish and utterly desirable. He kneeled down. Lowering his erection onto her pussy, he slid inside her, gently, smoothly, luxuriously.

He exhaled as he pulled out and slid in again. It was like inserting himself into a mold of jelly. In and out, he slid. In and out.

Then a pair of hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him down the grass toward the pond into the open pussy of another nymph. He slid into her as easily and sensuously and gratefully as the first nymph.

After several exhilarating thrusts, he was pulled toward the pond again into the third nymph's lap. As he entered her, he could hear the water lapping against the shore beside him. The other two nymphs stepped into the water and lay against the grassy bank, watching him slide in and out.

Thrusting and thrusting, he was getting close. Then the nymph beneath him slid out to join her sisters. His erection throbbed as he looked over at their display. The three of them were lying in the water in a row, facing the centre of the pond with their legs apart.

Without hesitation, he waded in. Kneeling between the legs of the first nymph, he inserted into her. As he thrusted, he waited to see if they were going to keep teasing him, but they let him proceed. He pumped and pumped. Then he moved to the next nymph, and then the next one, pumping and pumping with each shift. He was in heaven.

Cool water sloshed against his legs, his ass, and his balls. Each successive pussy felt warm and smooth and soft as he moved between them. Over and over, he pumped and switched. Then he went over the edge.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," he cried, spurting into the pussy in which he was thrusting at that moment. Then suddenly, he felt hands yanking on his ankles, pulling him under the surface.

The cold water shocked his face, went up his nose, and muffled his ears. He flailed his arms, trying to push off from the bottom or swim to the surface, while the nymphs swam around him, checking his arms and pulling on his legs.

A few times, he was able to pop above the water to take in gulps of air. He could hear buzzing and zipping when he broke the surface. It almost sounded like bullets whizzing past his face and hitting the water.

The nymphs retreated enough to allow him to stay above water. As they surfaced beside him, their heads were dive-bombed by fairies. Finding his feet, he was finally able to walk out of the pond.

Straining to catch his breath, he finally stood up to find Maisy hovering beside Misty in front of him shaking her head. "Misty is right," she said before slapping his cheek, although it felt like someone flicking him with their fingertip. "The man does not listen."

Turning around, he saw the three nymphs, partially submerged, holding their arms out to him. When he shook his head at them, they slowly sunk back into the pond.

*** Returning to the House ***

Brad followed the fairies over to the sleeping nymph, wringing water out of his clothes as much as he could. Looking down, he was taken by how serene the little figure appeared curled up on the ground, much more innocent than her siren sisters.

"The man should leave the red nymph here," Maisy said as he bent down to pick the nymph up. "The man should give seed to Maisy tomorrow instead of a slutty nymph."

"Maisy, do not say that," Misty said, bumping her sister in the air as he lifted the nymph into his arms. "The red nymph is your future queen." He was surprised at how light she was and at how cute she looked as she nestled into his chest.

"The fairies do not need a queen," Maisy replied, wrestling with Misty as they found the main path and exited the clearance. "The fairies have the princess."

The paired zipped up the path, arguing and tussling with each other; he followed along, carrying his precious load. Snuggling against his shoulder, the nymph sputtered and smacked her lips as she stirred in his arms, still sleeping. He could feel her light breath on his neck.

He had to agree a bit with Maisy that the queen thing did not seem right to him either. The little nymph seemed too immature, certainly not sovereign material. Probably, Uriel intended to act as a regent. Boy, that would really turn the tables on Roxanne and Phoebe.

Suddenly, Maisy flew back. "Someone is coming," she said, leading him off the path to a tree behind a bush. "The man must stay here until it is clear." Then she flew off.

Hunkering down, he sat with his back against the tree and the nymph on his chest. Peeking through the leaves of the bush, he held his breath and listened. The background hum of insects sounded more suspenseful than peaceful now.

Lifting her head, the nymph fluttered her eyelids trying to assess her situation as she slowly awoke. He shushed her as he heard a figure clomping down the path past their location, and with a grin, she imitated his gesture. Through the leaves in the bush, he could make out that the figure appeared to be a girl in a sage tank top, khaki cargo shorts, and black combat boots.

Smiling as she gazed up at him, the nymph looked so cute in his arms that his heart melted—her soft lips, her red hair, her twinkling eyes. Leaning in, she kissed his neck, sending tingles down his spine. He tried to lift her away, but she kept kissing him.

The figure returned up the path, halting near them. Through the branches, he saw the girl's round breasts and pokey nipples clearly in the skin-tight tank top. Disturbingly, he had stared at his sister's breasts enough on this trip to think he recognized them. The girl was wearing dark, round sunglasses, and he couldn't be certain if it were his sister from his view. Who it really looked like was Lara Croft.

He tried to quiet his affectionate bundle, but she squirmed in his arms, kissing his cheek and chin and mouth. Then she reach into his lap to grasp his cock through his shorts.

"No, no, no, no, no," he said under his breath. On the other side of the bush, the figure moved off the path toward them, searching the underbrush.

Undoing his fly, the nymph gripped his cock and began to play with it. He wrestled with her to get her to stop, but in trying to not make any noise or large movements, he couldn't keep her from stroking him.

The sound of rustling leaves and breaking twigs drew nearer.

Glaring at him with an impish grin, the nymph stroked him eagerly. Each time he mouthed to her to stop, she snickered and kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth. He was hard now.

Hiking up her gown, she shifted forward in his lap. He could feel the wetness of her pussy against his cock. He felt her pussy lips starting to spread over his tip. He knew that, if he took her virginity, it would be a disaster.

With a big lurch, he flipped the nymph off his lap, but the push sent her through the bush with a crash.

"Brad?" the girl said on the other side. It sounded like Harmony.

Poking his head through the gap in the bush, he saw his sister picking the nymph off the ground. She was definitely dressed like Lara Croft, complete with pistol holsters strapped to her thighs.

"Who the hell is this?" she asked, scowling. "And why do you have a boner? Were you fucking her?"

Initially snuggling up to his sister, the nymph suddenly flinched back, retreating to his side.

"She's a nymph. They're very amorous," he said, hurriedly pulling up his shorts. "Well at least with me." Cuddling against his side, the nymph hid under his arm.

"I can see that."

"What's with the outfit?" he asked.

"You said that you were going to the pond, so I thought this would be the best costume for exploring." Harmony held her arms out in a pose. Then with a grimace, she clenched her fists on her hips. "I see that you're busy doing your own type of exploring. Maybe I'll just go back a let you get on with your defiling."

"No, you don't understand. Uriel asked me to take this nymph back to the house and keep her safe tonight," he said as the nymph shrank around behind him, hiding but continuing to peek out at Harmony. "Did you see anyone on the path?"

"No. Why?"

"Roxanne and Phoebe are looking for us. Uriel needs us to sneak the nymph back to the house because she's going to use her tomorrow to become queen or something, and she doesn't want them to stop her."

"Of course!" Harmony exclaimed. "It all makes sense now. That's why she's been sneaking about."

"Who's been sneaking about? What are you talking about?" he asked as the nymph pulled on his arm, trying to lead him back behind the bush.

"That damn elf." With a huge sigh, Harmony ripped off her sunglasses, revealing the green glow in her eyes. Shaking her head, she transitioned into Phoebe in front of him, causing the nymph to hiss at her.

"Oh no," he cried, shielding the nymph with his body.

"Well, Brad, I want to be mad at your disloyalty, but you may have done us a favour." Unhooking a whip from the back of her belt, she gave it a quick flip to encircle his neck and then tied the other end to the tree. As the nymph lunged at her from behind the tree, he tried to move but felt strangely immobilized by the whip.

"As my future consort, I feel like we have a trust issue here, Brad." She zipped down his pants and then got him to sit on the ground.

"So let's just pretend that you were bringing the nymph to me," she said as she touched the base of his cock, sending warm sensations pulsing through his groin to make him erect, "in order to spoil the elf's plan."

Reaching around the tree, Phoebe tugged at the nymph's arm, but she resisted, pulling back and hissing at her. So Phoebe bent down to stroke his shaft

"Don't," he pleaded as the nymph craned her neck around the tree to watch her.

"What's that, darling?" Phoebe said mockingly as she wiped pre-cum off the tip of his cock with her finger. "You want to take the nymph's virginity so that you can ruin the ceremony? Why, you are so clever, Brad." Gingerly, Phoebe held her finger out for the nymph to sniff and then nibble on.

With eyes widened, the nymph let Phoebe move her around to straddle his legs, occasionally flinching and hissing at Phoebe holding her. Captivated by his erection, she let Phoebe take off her gown, revealing her lithe body, perky curves, and flawless skin.

"Don't do this," he cried. "You're ... You're evil."

"Oh don't be so melodramatic, Brad," Phoebe said as the nymph kneeled down just in front of his shaft. "You're going to enjoy this. After all, how many virgins have you deflowered in your life?"

"Don't," he pleaded to the nymph, trying to give her an imploring look with his eyes. The nymph looked back at him sympathetically. Inching forward on his lap, her pussy pressed against his shaft and then the lips spread around its sides. He could feel pussy juice soaking his cock and dribbling onto his balls.

Phoebe tried to reach down to angle his erection so that he would insert into her, but the nymph clawed at her hands to force her back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, the nymph rocked her hips to slide along the underside of his shaft. As she slid, she whimpered.

"You see, she wants this too," Phoebe said, petting his head as the nymph raised her hips. He could feel the wetness of her pussy on the tip of his cock. "It's meant to be."

"No. Not yet, not yet," Roxanne said, suddenly appearing from the direction of the path. She pulled the nymph off him, causing her to recoil, hissing. "If we take her virginity now, the elf might refuse to go through with your ceremony tomorrow."

As the nymph retreated, Roxanne untied the whip from the tree. In her tight bodysuit, her breasts jiggled through her open zipper as she pulled him up with the whip. Phoebe tried to reach behind the tree to grab the nymph but was met by swipes and hisses.

"Is my sister safe?" he asked. "What have you done with her?"

"We couldn't—" Phoebe started to say when Roxanne cut her off.

"We took her to the cottage," Roxanne interjected, glaring at Phoebe. "She is safe as long as you do as I say, Mr. Brad."

Kneeling down, Roxanne stared at his erection. "It's such a shame to have to wait, yes?" She took him into her mouth, wrapped her long tongue around his shaft, and pulled her mouth off, sliding her curled tongue along its length. It sent shivers up his body.

"You know, Mr. Brad, you could have saved us all a lot of time," she said, stuffing his erection back in his shorts as she did them up, "if you had just come to me about the elf's plan, yes?" Unravelling the whip from his neck, Roxanne handed it back to Phoebe.

"No ... um ... Like Phoebe said, I was bringing the nymph to you."

"Hmm." She traced a fingertip around his lips before giving him a soft kiss on the mouth. "Well, Mr. Brad, you must continue to do so. Bring her back to the house. We would walk with you, but I do not think your little lover will let us." Reaching for the nymph, Roxanne was met by snarling, hissing, and biting.

Backing away, she unzipped her bodysuit and pulled it off her shoulders. Her large breasts swayed invitingly on her chest as she tied the top of her suit to her waist.

"Cute outfit," Roxanne said, pulling off her niece's tank top. Phoebe's soft breasts bounced as they popped free. "You know, Mr. Brad, if you decide to stay, we can wear sexy costumes for you everyday."

"You like?" Phoebe said to him with a wink as she bounced her breasts some more for him. Then they both transformed in front of him, horns curling out of their foreheads, wings unfurling from their backs, tails snaking out over the hems of their garments. The nymph threw her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest.

With a leap into the air, Phoebe flapped her wings a couple of time to bank around a tree and then fly down the path.

"Take her back to the house, Mr. Brad," Roxanne reminded him, glaring with her dark, black eyes. "Say nothing to the elf, and I will visit you tonight with further instructions, yes?"

"Of course," he tried to say, although it got caught in his throat. The nymph gave her a final hiss before cowering against him again.

Unfurling her long tongue, Roxanne licked the pointed tip across his cheek and lips. Then she flapped into a hover before flying off after Phoebe.

Dread welled up from his gut. He had to get back to rescue his sister. Maybe Uriel could help, if he could find her. Maybe the fairies.

"Uriel," he called out. "Maisy. Misty." But all he could hear in return was the sound of the insects.

He helped the nymph put her shift back on, and then, grabbing her by the wrist, he hustled them out to the path. Striding toward the house, he got yanked back. The nymph pointed urgently back along the path in the direction of the pond.

He comforted her with a hug enough to allow them to proceed, but along the way, she kept stopping, pulling him to go back. So he turned it into a game, tickling and chasing her to make her scamper in the right direction. Though, it turned out to be a risky tactic, as occasionally she hid on him in the woods. Fortunately, she would run to catch up if he left without finding her. It was fun, but the safety of his sister weighed on his mind.

Leaving the woods and passing through the parking lot, they approached the house. The nymph ran ahead excitedly and then stopped short. Seeing the fairy ring, she diverted to the edge of it, her arms outstretched as if she were feeling its energy.

Flashing him a huge grin, she entered the ring and then flitted around its perimeter, skipping on her tiptoes, twirling her body, and waving her arms. Her shift billowed and fluttered in the air as she ran. Then she sprinted toward him, whipping off her shift as she ran, grabbed his hands, and dragged him inside the ring.

"We have to get in the house," he said as she pulled him to the centre, gazing at him seductively through the tops of her eyes. Her cute face, tiny nose, and bobbed hair got to him. She looked young and innocent but impish and alluring.

Standing at the centre, she ravaged him with kisses and pulled urgently at his clothes, flinging off his t-shirt and then yanking down his shorts.

"No, no, no," he cried, as she fell back onto the grass, pulling him on top of her. "We have to go inside."

Reaching under him, she grabbed his limp cock and rubbed the cockhead along her pussy, trying vainly to stuff it in her. Then wrapping her legs around his waist, she bumped her pussy up against his groin, imploring him to mount her and showing her frustration. All the time, she kissed his mouth and face and neck.

It was turning him on. In his mind, he saw himself thrusting in her wildly, but he had to avoid it. He tried rolling away from her, but she wouldn't let him go. They ended up wrestling in the grass. Finally, lying on top of her, he moved his hand down her body.

Unable to see past her kisses, he probed with his fingers until he felt the soft mounds of her pussy lips. He ran a finger up her slit, causing her to settle down. Teasing a fingertip in and out of her slit, he felt her getting wet. Then he slid his finger up to her clit. Hooking the finger under it, he vibrated his hand, making her moan.

He kept at it, alternately vibrating his hand and then stopping. Her eyes closed, she breathed through her mouth. Vibrate and stop; vibrate and stop. She began to whimper. Vibrate and stop; vibrate and stop. Tensing her body, she arched her back. Vibrate and stop; vibrate and stop. With her mouth wide open, she shook wildly before dropping back onto the ground. Warm juices oozed onto his finger.

With a smile, she wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddle up to him. He was relieved that she was back under control, although she wouldn't let him go. Lifting her up, he tried to devise a way to grab all their clothes as he carried her. Awkwardly toting, kneeling, grabbing, and stumbling, he shuffled off toward the front of the house with his naked nymph, some handfuls of clothes, and a wobbling erection.

*** Getting Back in the House ***

Bursting through the door, Brad dropped the clothes, set the nymph down, and called out for his sister. He hoped that Roxanne was bluffing about taking her, but he got silence for a response as the nymph flitted excitedly about the ground floor, touching and sniffing and looking at novel things.

He sprinted upstairs, calling out for his sister again. The nymph chased after him, getting caught up in the franticness of his search.

Seeing nothing in his sister's room, he started to worry. If Roxanne and Phoebe had taken her to the cottage, should he go confront them or try to sneak her out or just wait, hoping that they won't hurt her? He went to search the costume room when the nymph pulled on his arm for him to stay.