The Fairy Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're looking for Harmony," he said, kindly brushing her cheek. "She's my sister." Gazing into her eyes for comprehension, he tried to decide if she was mute or didn't understand English. But she just stared back at him blankly, if not earnestly. He went to leave when she held his arm again.

Pulling him over to the bed, the nymph reached toward the headboard and then flung her arm back, revealing his sister curled up on the bed. The green underside of the invisibility cloak also appeared as it piled at her feet. He had forgotten about the cloak.

"Sis!" he cried, prompting the nymph to clap her hands before crawling over the bed to snuggle up with her.

"What?" Harmony said, stretching. Then as the nymph wrapped her arms and legs around her, she looked up at him, bemused. "Who is this? Oh my goodness. What's going on?" The nymph began kissing her neck and cheek.

"It's a nymph," he said. "They're very affectionate."

"I'll say." Trying in vain to push her off, even to just get a look at her, Harmony started giggling as the nymph repeatedly kissed her neck. "Can you put the LARP on pause for a moment? I have to pee. Oh my goodness, that tickles."

He pulled her off, allowing his sister to head to the bathroom, but the nymph struggled free and chased after her. As two sets of feet scampered down the hall, he went to join them.

"Get out," his sister screamed at the nymph. "Oh my goodness. Brad!"

Peering around the corner, he saw his sister peeing on the toilet with the nymph staring curiously.

"Can she not break character, or is she some kind of perv?" Harmony said as the nymph pushed his sister's legs apart. "Hey!"

"Here, I'll get her."

"No, don't come in!" his sister yelled. "And stop gawking."

Tearing off some toilet paper, Harmony wiped herself, prompting the nymph to imitate her.

Pulling his head back into the hallway, he heard his sister struggling. "Hey, you don't need to ... All right, you've done it. ... You've wiped it. You can stop now. ... You can ... Oh my goodness."

"Were you sleeping all this time?" he asked, smiling as he heard a wet rubbing sound.

"Why? ... Oh, that feels good. ... Why? What time is it? ... Oh my goodness."

"It's the middle of the afternoon."

"You're kidding. ... Oh. ... I must ... Oh. ... I must have ... Oh, oh, oh. Why are you kneeling? Oh god."

"Did either Roxanne or Phoebe visit you?"

"Don't ... know ... Oh god, oh god, oh god. ... Brad?"

"Yeah, sis?"

"I ... love ... your ... LARP. Oh my dear god. Ahh!"

"We'll talk later." Wandering downstairs, he grabbed the discarded clothes. Then he peered out the door but couldn't see any activity at the neighbour's or anywhere else outside.

Walking back upstairs, he passed the bathroom, hearing, "Oh, oh, oh," before he entered his room, where he flopped on the bed. Soon, his sister shuffled in like a zombie, flopping on the bed beside him, followed by the nymph, who jumped on the bed and cuddled up on his other side.

"This LARP is brilliant," his sister said wearily, "but tiring." She kissed his cheek, prompting the nymph to do the same with his other cheek and then his sister's cheek.

"Why are you naked, bro?"

"If I just say 'nymph,' does that answer your question?"

"I get the picture."

Gazing at them intently, the nymph looked full of energy and about to start something, so taking her hand, he walked her down to the costume room. When he opened the door, her eyes and mouth opened wide. As she dived into the racks of costumes, he returned to the bedroom.

"That'll keep her busy for a while," he said, cuddling up with his sister again.

"So what's next in the scenario?" she said, throwing an arm over his chest.

"I think we have to hide the nymph."

"Ooo, that sounds exciting. Why?"

"Uriel is going to use her in a ceremony tomorrow, and Roxanne is going to try to spoil it." Perhaps, he thought to himself, if the ceremony goes off successfully, then they will be allowed to leave. But he made a mental note to check if the car would start in case they could make a break for it.

"What kind of ceremony involves a nymph? I'll have to look that one up."

"I don't think it's because she's a nymph. I think it's because she's a, you know, a virgin."

"Virgin? You mean the queen of the fairies ceremony? That's so cool."

"Right, so we need to hide her so Roxanne doesn't abduct her or, you know, spoil her."

"Spoil her? What are you talking about, bro? You mean take her virginity? This is some freaky X-rated LARP scenario, bro. How is it even legal?"

"Harmony, I hate to tell you this, but I'll come clean. This is no LARP. This is really happening. She is really a nymph. Uriel is really an elf. Roxanne is really a succubus."

"All right, all right, I deserve that," she said, getting up. "I won't question the scenario again."

Suddenly, the nymph jumped into the room. Wearing pointy cat ears and furry cat paws, she hissed as she landed. Then she prowled toward him on the bed before jumping on top of him. Continuing to hiss, she nibbled his neck, bit his chin, and pulled his nipples with her teeth.

"Uh, sis, can you give me a hand here?" he asked, trying to push the nymph off.

"She's your problem," Harmony said as she wandered out. "You didn't help me in the bathroom. I'm not helping you now."

Nibbling down his stomach, the nymph pawed at his cock, encouraging it to get hard. When it twitched, she bit it across the shaft, growling. Then she gnawed up and down it. It felt thrilling.

With a bite, she fixed her teeth around the tip and shook her head like a dog with a pull-toy. He grabbed her shoulders in vain to settle her down, as she flung her head back and forth. Then she moved her bite further down, taking his cock more and more into her mouth.

As she swallowed him, he sighed, prompting her to release and swallow him again. Soon she was slurping on his cock, bobbing her head on him over and over. Closing his eyes, he surrendered himself to her blowing. Over and over. Up and down.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his sister peeking at them from the edge of the door.

The nymph bobbed her head relentlessly until he went over the top. "I'm cumming," he cried, but she didn't flinch. He spurted into her mouth, over and over. When he was done, she sat up, licking her lips and grinning at him. As she cuddled into his side, he watched his sister recede into the hallway.

*** Preparing for Tomorrow ***

"So, she doesn't talk?" Harmony said as they ate dinner at the kitchen table. Sitting on her lap in her light shift, the nymph inspected his sister's face, stroked her hair, and played with her glasses.

"I don't think so," Brad replied. "I haven't been able to communicate with her?"

"What does her character profile say?"

"What character profile?"

"You know, bro, for someone who has arranged such an awesome LARP, you are personally hopeless at running it."

"It's not a LARP. I keep telling you. She's really a nymph."

"Ri-i-ight," Harmony said as the nymph put his sister's glasses on and grinned at him. "Well, what's her 'real' nymph name?"

"Uriel didn't say."

"We have to call her something. She has red hair, so how about Rose or Poppy or Amber?"

"I like Amber," he said as the nymph tried to hand the glasses to him.

"It doesn't sound very nymphy though," Harmony said, taking her glasses back. "What about Ambria?"

"Close." Uriel suddenly appeared at the kitchen door. "Her name is Melia."

"God!" Brad said, coughing on the food he was about to swallow. "I wish you would stop doing that." Melia jumped off his sister's lap and ran over to give Uriel a hug.

"Is the LARP starting up again? Great." Harmony got up to clear the dishes.

"Thank you for bringing our precious girl here safely." Uriel hiked Melia up into her arms, sitting her on her hip. "We must hide her now to keep her safe until tomorrow."

"My brother told me that we're going to role-play the coronation ceremony for the queen of the fairies tomorrow. Is that true?"

"Roxanne will try to prevent it," Uriel replied. "She thinks that we're just transforming Phoebe into a succubus, so we will have to be sneaky about crowning our new queen."

"This is so cool. What character am I supposed to be?" Raising her arms and forming her hands into claws, Harmony menaced them with bared teeth. "Roxanne got me to try on succubus costume. I could play for the other side."

"No. You are too sweet to be a succubus. I thought you said that you are my sister Aerin."

"Oh, that's right," Harmony said, placing her hands together prayerfully at her chest. "Ni edhel."

"Istad, Aerin," Uriel replied. "Tolo a nin."

"I told her that I'm an elf," Harmony said to her brother when he looked at her quizzically. "She asked us to follow her."

Carrying Melia on her hip, Uriel departed for the stairs, while Brad and Harmony joined her.

"I'm going to get into costume now," Harmony said excitedly, darting past them on the stairs to go in the costume room. Uriel went in his sister's room instead to grab the cloak from her bed and then led Brad down the hall to his room.

"If Phoebe or Roxanne come to look for our precious girl tonight, you must tell them that she ran off into the woods," Uriel said, laying Melia down on the bed. "That will keep them busy all night searching for her."

"I was thinking that we could take her to one of those bunkhouses to hide for the night," Brad said as Uriel closed Melia's eyes with her hand, putting her to sleep.

"Unfortunately, they will certainly search the bunkhouses." She covered Melia with the cloak to make her disappear. "But they won't think to look in the most obvious spot."

He still found the invisibility effect freaky. Moving his hand over the bed, he could feel the lump of her body, but it looked like his hand was sliding along the flat top of the bed. He thought it was a bit like how a drinking straw looks bent in a glass of water.

"How do I look, my sister?" Harmony said as she appeared at the doorway, dressed in her white gown, blonde wig, pointed ears, and floral crown. Clasping her hands at her waist and gazing serenely off in the distance, she posed for comment.

"Thiog vae, gwennig," Uriel said, removing his sister's glasses and handing them to her. "You look like a beautiful elven maiden. I would be very proud to have you as my sister."

"So what's next?" Harmony asked.

"Come with me to the ring." Uriel led them downstairs and out the front door. "I will explain how tomorrow will go."

"Where's Melia?" Harmony asked as they walked around to the back yard.

"She's just—" he began to say before Uriel interrupted him.

"We let her go to hide in the woods," Uriel replied, giving him a look to play along. "She will be back in the morning."

The evening air had turned cool, but a full moon gave the surroundings an ethereal gleam. The weedy grass tickled his bare feet as they walked through the fairy ring toward the oak tree. The ring seemed to glow in the moonlight.

"You think Roxanne will buy it that I would let Melia go off like that?" he asked.

"No, she will think that I took her, and that you are covering up for me," she said. "But she will spend the night searching in any case."

At the centre of the ring, Uriel stopped. She explained that she would be there at sunrise, waiting for Brad and the neighbours to arrive. Pointing to the far side of the house, she informed Harmony that she needed to sneak Melia there and hide her.

"The fairies will fly the ring to energize it, but when I summon you, they will let you enter," Uriel explained to Harmony. "And when you get here, Brad will take off Melia's clothes." As if to illustrate, Uriel slid Harmony's gown off her shoulders, letting it fall to the grass and revealing is sister's soft breasts until she covered herself with her arm.

"Don't be shy, my little Aerin." Uriel moved her hands away. "We're all friends here." Then she began to kiss his sister's breasts.

"As I am doing, the fairies will arouse Melia," Uriel said, nibbling Harmony's nipples and fingering her pussy. "You will need to undress too, Brad." As his sister whimpered to Uriel's touching, Brad shucked off his shorts and t-shirt.

"My fairies will also attend to you." Uriel kneeled in front of him, taking his cock in her mouth, and sucking on it, while she continued to finger his sister. Through squinting eyes, he watched his sister squirm in pleasure as he felt his cock stiffen in Uriel's warm, wet mouth.

"Then you must lay Melia on the ground and mount her." Helping Harmony to lie down, Uriel coaxed him to kneel between her legs. "I will be speaking the incantation, and the fairies will be dancing the ring." Stroking his erection, Uriel pushed him from behind, urging him to lie on his sister.

"Lie down on me, bro," Harmony said, holding her arms out to him.

"No, I get the idea," he said as Uriel continued to pressure him. Then his sister lurched up to hug him around the chest, making him fall onto her. He felt Uriel's hand on his shaft, wiping his cockhead along her slit.

"Be careful," he insisted, trying to pull his hips back.

"Do it, bro," Harmony said breathily. "Push inside me."

His cock split her pussy lips and inserted a bit. He could feel on his cockhead the wetness of her opening and the softness of her lips. With just one press, he would be all the way in.

"Do it, bro," Harmony whined. "Do it."

"All right, that's enough," he said, jumping up. "We can't be doing that."

"Aww," Harmony cried.

"No, you can't," Uriel agreed. "But I needed to see that you would."

After getting dressed, they followed Uriel back in the house.

"So what happens next in the scenario?" Harmony asked, clutching her brother's arm as they walked.

"Then, according to tradition, Melia will become queen," Uriel replied, taking them upstairs again, "with all the powers of the queen to rule the forest folk."

"How is that possible?" Harmony asked. "She seems kind of immature to me. Does she get a bunch of wisdom points in the game, and then her character gains the ability to speak and rule?"

"All will become clear to you tomorrow, my little sister," Uriel said with a wry smile.

"So is she mute in real life, or is she just playing the part?" Harmony asked.

"Do you really want to know the whole truth, my sweet? Are you not enjoying yourself finding out as we go?"

"Never mind."

Walking into his sister's bedroom, Uriel helped Harmony undress, and as she helped her into bed, Brad admired his sister's soft nude body again.

"But I'm not tired," Harmony protested as Uriel combed her hair with her fingers. "I slept all day, you know." Then she saw her Willowherb costume on the other side of the bed.

"Don't let my girls see this," Uriel said, screwing up her face as she held up the plastic wand. "They will think that you are making fun of them."

"Sorry," Harmony said. "We were just having fun."

"Well, I'm sure you look better as an elf. Do you have any questions about tomorrow?" Uriel asked.

"No, I think I got it," Harmony replied.

"Then off to sleep," Uriel said, playfully touching the wand's star tip to his sister's forehead. Then, tossing the wand aside, she kissed her before lightly brushing her hand over her eyelids, causing her to fall asleep.

"There are people in the city who would pay big money for that kind of sleep therapy," he said as they moved back to his bedroom. Uriel helped him off with his t-shirt and then, pulling down his shorts, she stared at his erection.

"Sorry. I guess I should not have teased you outside." She kissed the base of his shaft.

"I didn't mind," he replied as she kissed him again. "What did you mean outside that you wanted to see if I would mount my sister?"

"Now, you are asking many question like she does," Uriel replied as she continued kissing up his shaft. At the top, she took his cock fully into her mouth, making him groan.

"Should you be doing that?" He closed his eyes to savour her sucking as she bobbed up and down on him. "Maybe I won't be able to perform tomorrow."

"We want you drained as much as possible so that your seed will be its freshest," she said as she stopped sucking to stroke him. "Roxanne wants you pent up, instead, so that your seed will be spoiled and corrupted."

She moved him over to lay him down on the bed. He could feel Melia's body against his arm as Uriel kneeled beside the bed and went back to sucking on him.

He was in heaven. Looking down, he watched this beautiful woman with her thin face and high cheekbones blowing him, concentrating on him, dedicating herself to him. As her head bobbed, her fine, blonde hair fluttered up and down on her face, her pointed ears stabbed up and down in the air, and her thin lips slid up and down on his shaft. Up and down, up and down.

After a while, he could feel the end near. He thought about warning her, but he was so lost in the feeling that he just grunted. As the feeling grew, he grunted louder and deeper, raising his hips into her bobbing. Then he exploded in her mouth, spurting and spurting, until he collapsed on the bed.

Smiling after she swallowed, she said, "You taste fresh. My girls have taken care to drain you well today." He smiled back at her.

"Do not be afraid of Roxanne, whatever she does," Uriel said as she held her hand over his eyes. "Tomorrow, the new queen will make everything right." When he nodded, she drew her hand down to send him to sleep.

*** Getting a Night Visit from the Old Hag ***

It felt like a huge weight was sitting on his chest. Brad could barely breathe. Opening his eyes, he saw, looming over his face, a dark figure outlined in the dim moonlight that was coming through the window.

He was paralyzed and terrified. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he was filled with dread nevertheless. As he regained consciousness, he saw that it was Roxanne sitting on his chest, staring down at him. She was in full succubus form, with her horns and wings and tail all extended and menacing him. He had never seen her look so demonic before.

"Where is she, Mr. Brad?" she hissed.

Remembering what Uriel had instructed him, he tried to formulate an answer, but he still couldn't breathe. "Can't ... talk ...," he huffed in response.

Stepping off his chest, she gripped him by the throat, lifting him off the bed. Her hand pushed up painfully against the back of his jaw as she lowered him down onto his knees on the floor.

"Where is the red nymph?" Roxanne said, towering over him with her unfurled wings engulfing him and her darting tail threatening him.

"She took off," he said, coughing. "She went running into the woods." Looking past the wings, he could now see that Phoebe was also in the room, along with her blonde uncle—the incubus.

"Do not lie, Mr. Brad. It will not go well for you."

"Can I suck him off?" Phoebe said, handing her aunt the collar and leash. "Maybe I can seduce him to tell us. I can be very persuasive."

"No, no," Roxanne replied as she attached the collar around his neck. "He has expended our courtesy, yes? We must urge him in a different way now." Pulling him up by the leash, she led him down the hall into his sister's room, with her associates trailing along.

Sleeping on her back, his sister breathed softly through her open mouth, oblivious to the demonic group gazing down at her. With the covers pulled up only to her waist, she lay on the bed with her arms above her head and her breasts exposed, illuminated by the dim moonlight, making them shine slightly and appear even more innocent and untouched than usual. Across the bed were strewn the parts of her Willowherb costume.