The Fairy Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, wait," Brad said. "Leave my sister out of this."

"I am afraid that that time has passed, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said as Phoebe kneeled down to remove her uncle's pants. "Now you must earn my leniency with the truth, yes?"

The incubus's huge cock unrolled, almost hitting the floor. Phoebe looked up at Brad, biting her bottom lip and raising her eyebrows in an impish way, as she hefted his cock with both hands.

"Impressive, isn't it?" she said, drawing her hands along its length, as if she were hauling a tow rope. As she stimulated it, the cock swelled, curved up, and extended toward the bed. Brad noted with horror the massive girth of the thing and its angled, flattened head, looking like the glans of a horse penis.

"What are you doing?" Brad said in a panic.

Shuffling over to the bed, the incubus rested his cock on the covers alongside his sleeping sister, nestling it against her arm. The tip reached up to her cheek.

"You can't do this!" Brad cried, only to be shushed by Roxanne.

"Now, now, Mr. Brad," she said. "You wouldn't want to wake your sister to see that next to her in bed, no?"

As the end of the cock tickled her cheek, his sister turned her head toward it. Her lips touched the tip, spurring her reflexively to give it a little kiss. Exhaling in pleasure, the incubus looked at Roxanne anxiously for a signal to proceed.

"Stop it!" Brad said. "I'll tell you where the nymph is. She's in my room."

"Ahh," Roxanne exclaimed, exhaling with satisfaction. "Now Mr. Brad is cooperating. Let us go finish what needs to be done, yes?"

Budging his hips, the incubus slowly rubbed his cock on top of the bed, teasing his tip against his sister's face, which prompted her to roll over, throw her arm over the shaft, and cuddle up to it. Her lips ended up pressed against the tip.

"Make him back off," Brad demanded. A sick feeling churned in his gut as he watched his sister's lips on the ugly angled tip.

"I hear urgency in your voice, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said as she pulled him out of the room on the leash. "Good, good. We should hurry then, yes?"

As Roxanne pulled him down the hall, he looked back over Phoebe's shoulder to see the incubus smirk back at him. "You can't leave him alone with her like that," Brad pleaded.

"Yes, yes, he is impetuous," Roxanne said as they entered his room. "Let us be quick then, yes?"

Scurrying over to the bed, he felt around for the cloak, and then, feeling the edge, he pulled it back to uncover Melia's face. Breathing on the pillow in little puffs, she continued to sleep.

"The elf is a trickster, yes?" Roxanne said to Phoebe as they looked at each other in exasperation.

"Do you want me to take her?" Phoebe asked.

"No, no," Roxanne replied. "Mr. Brad is about to provide us with a solution that is more permanent."

"What? What do you want from me?" he asked. "Can't you go get your horse-cock friend now? I've shown you where the nymph is."

"What do you remember about the elf's plan, Mr. Brad?" Roxanne asked.

"Please, just go get him," Brad pleaded. "Please."

"Mr. Brad, you are not concentrating."

"Um, she, uh, plans for me to have sex with the nymph in the ring tomorrow. She wants to turn her into the queen of the fairies."

"Very good, Mr. Brad. Is it because she is a nymph that she should get this great honour?"

"No, uh, no, it's because she is a virgin."

"Yes, yes, now you see the solution, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said, removing his collar. "You know what you have to do to save this innocent creature from such a burden, yes? You should get started. I do not think that my blonde friend has the patience to wait much longer."

Looking down at the little, redheaded angel slumbering on his pillow, he reflected on how bittersweet this moment had become. At any other time, he could think of nothing more satisfying and precious than to make love to this innocent, virginal nymph—especially after what he had experienced with her sisters at the pond—but in the pressure of this moment, he felt badly that he was about to take away her destiny, not to mention his worry that might not be able to perform, or even get hard.

That is, until he felt a hand reaching around to his crotch. Pressing her finger on his base, Phoebe sent a wave of warmth into his balls and up his shaft. His whole lower body tingled as his cock ratchetted up into an erection in little jerks as if it were being engorged by a little hand pump. Seeing Melia's eyes flutter, Phoebe backed away.

When Melia caught sight of his erection suspended over her, she threw off the cloak and reached up for him with a huge grin. But when she noticed Phoebe standing behind him, she jumped up on the bed, her body crouched, hands curled, and mouth hissing.

Phoebe and Roxanne retreated into the hall as he took Melia into his arms to soothe her. Then, sitting on the edge of the bed, he set her on his lap, where she flicked at his erection with her fingers and gazed at him with eager anticipation.

"I'm not doing anything until I see your friend and his horse cock out in the hallway with you," he said to his captors as he petted Melia's back.

With a nod from Roxanne, Phoebe fetched her uncle, who joined them looking irked and rubbing his huge member in long, curved strokes.

He turned back to Melia. Smiling with raised eyebrows, she point at his erection and then at her pussy. When he nodded, she tackled him onto the bed, smothering his face with kisses. He could barely catch his breath as she joyously smooched his mouth and cheeks and throat.

As he rolled on top of her, he saw out of the corner of his eye Phoebe on her knees in the hallway tending to her uncle as best she could with her small mouth and both her hands. But Roxanne was staring back at Brad, focused on his task at hand.

With Melia hugging him tightly around the neck, he couldn't see down to their laps, but he could feel her wetness on his shaft. He felt a tingle run along his cock as he slid along her slit. He heard her panting excitedly between kisses.

She looked sweet but acted insatiable. Hooking her legs around his back, she gyrated her hips to bump and push and squish her pussy against his cock, trying to get him to enter her.

Manoeuvring his hips, he tried to find the right angle, and then, feeling his cockhead separate her pussy lips, he slid into her wet tunnel. She was tight but luxuriantly smooth and warm and slick. He pushed until he felt resistance, and then he pushed more firmly, feeling something give way.

With her arms and legs, Melia clinched him tightly, holding him without breathing until she gradually relaxed. Then he proceeded to slide in and out of her.

Her eyes softened, as did her kisses. She looked back at him with gentleness and wonder and love as he slid in and out of her. Her pussy compressed around his cock firmly and slickly.

He felt pure passion for her. Her yielding to him, her eager desire for him, her soft embracing of him, it was all too much. He thrust and thrust and thrust into her. Then he spurted, filling her.

At first, she knotted her brow quizzically, and then she smiled with a huge grin before showering his face with kisses. Pleasure overcame him. Interrupting her frantic kisses, he gave her a long, loving kiss on the mouth.

Sliding off to the side, he hugged her close to him, but as he looked over her shoulder, he saw the scene in the hallway and reality set in. Grinning widely, Roxanne nodded at him with approval, while Phoebe braced the wall with her hands, receiving her uncle with thrusts from behind.

Rocking Melia gently, he slowly extracted himself, slipping away from her arms, which reached out to him to keep him from going. But she looked tired, and as he covered her up, she drifted off to sleep.

*** Saying a Final Good Night ***

"Nicely done, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said to him in the hall as he approached her, anxious to see them off. Beside her, Phoebe moaned rhythmically to the slapping of her uncle's thighs on her butt cheeks.

"You're leaving now, right?" he demanded, trying to look imposing with his fists on his hips but undercut by his soft dick dangling in front of him.

"No, no, you sound upset, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said as she took him by the hand to his sister's room. "You should be thrilled, yes? Thanks to you, you will soon be my niece's consort. She will let you have fun with those vile nymphs whenever you want."

Looking down at his sister, he confirmed that she was untouched, or at least she seemed to be. In the distance, he heard Phoebe's moans and her uncle's slapping grow louder, and he hoped that they wouldn't wake Melia.

"But there is just one more thing, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said as Phoebe climaxed in a long, low grunt. "You know what else you have to do, yes?"

"Well, we still have to go through the ceremony to turn Phoebe into a succubus." Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he pulled the covers over his sleeping sister. "So you want me to promise to have sex with her in the ring tomorrow."

"No, no, that is not it," Roxanne said as Phoebe stumbled into the bedroom looking exhausted and her uncle strolled in looking smug. "There is one more virgin who is available to become queen, yes?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Do not be coy, Mr. Brad. You thought that I would be diverted by the silly, little nymph?" Roxanne said as she looked down toward the bed. "You have planned this with the elf all along, yes?" He followed her eyes down to his sleeping sister.

"Oh god, no." He gazed at his sister's face, at her sweetness, at her innocence. "You can't be serious. I couldn't do that."

"Yes, yes, I understand your reluctance." Roxanne caressed his cheek with her hand. "She is so sweet, but I thought that this was something that you wanted."

"Uriel didn't say anything about my sister," he said frantically. "I'm sure she wouldn't allow that to happen."

"Aww, you are trying to be such a good brother, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said with a pout. "If you prefer, I can have my lover do what is needed." Rubbing himself, the incubus stepped closer, smiling.

"No!" Brad cried.

"Wait. Why don't you take Brad's seed," Phoebe said to Roxanne, "and then let my uncle implant Harmony with a cambion. That way, we take her virginity, and I will get a sibling."

"Yes, yes, my sweet," Roxanne said, her eyes lighting up. "You could be a parent, Mr. Brad. I think you would like that, yes?"

"Stop it!" Brad cried, slapping Roxanne's hand away from his face as he glared at her. He wanted to yell at her, he wanted to throw them out of the house, he wanted to rip the incubus's cock off and stick it down his throat. Then he looked at the size of that cock again and imagined it splitting his sister in two.

"He's not getting near my sister with that thing," Brad said, panting in anger. "I'll do it myself, but you have to give us some privacy. If you're all here when she wakes up, she'll freak."

Roxanne looked at him skeptically. "Very well, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said slowly, still scrutinizing him.

Kneeling between his legs, Phoebe began sucking on his limp cock.

"Do it the quick way," Roxanne said to Phoebe, who screwed up her mouth. Standing back up, she touched his base, sending waves of warmth and tingles of pleasure through his groin. In no time, he was hard again.

As the three demons exited the room, Brad shoved the incubus before trying to shut the door on them.

Holding him back from retaliating, Roxanne prevented the door from closing. "No, no. No tricks, Mr. Brad," she said as he returned to the bed. "I will be watching, yes?"

He could feel their three sets of eyes fixed on him as he petted his sister's innocent face. Snuggling under the covers against her side, he took her in his arms. Slowly she opened her eyes, looking into his face.

"Brad?" she said with a yawn. "What time is it? Have I been sleeping all day?"

"You were tired. It's not time to get up yet." He felt her soft breasts press into his chest and his hard cock press against her stomach.

"What are you doing in bed with me? Oh my god, are you naked?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Are you hard?" she said, reaching down to grasp his erection.

"Sorry, but you do that to me." Rolling her over, he lay on top of her. He could feel her pussy lips nestle around the base of his cock.

"Oh, Brad. What's gotten into you?" She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I like this."

His mind was going full speed. He couldn't go through with this, but he couldn't face the alternative. As she began to kiss him, he fussed on top of her, sliding his erection along her slit, readjusting his position, and swiping at her Willowherb costume to move it out of the way. Then he felt her plastic wand.

Sneaking the wand under the covers, he continued rubbing his shaft along her slit. Then he position the handle of the wand between her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing with that?" Harmony said. "You're poking me with it."

Rocking his hips, he slid along her pussy, making it wet, and then he pushed on the wand, screwing it further between her cheeks.

"Be careful, you're going to push that into me."

He felt bad about what he was doing, but it was oddly exciting. Finding her anus with the handle, he pushed on the wand again.

"Brad, watch it. Ow, ow. Stop it. It's inside me."

He had never been one for toys or ass play, but there was something thrilling about this. He reminded himself that this was just a ruse, but he felt incredibly turned on. He pushed on the wand harder.

"It hurts. It's too big. Stop shoving it."

He felt his cock on the edge as it slipped up and down along her wet channel. Without thinking, he jacked the wand in and out of her butt to rhythm of his sliding, trying desperately not to reveal what he was doing under the covers.

"Take it out, take it out. Oh my god."

Her pleas were too much for him. He came, spurting cum onto her stomach. Then he pulled back on his hips so that his last spurts landed on her pussy.

"What's happening? Oh god. You came with that in me? What kind of pervert are you?"

"I'm sorry, sis," he said, throwing back the covers to display his work but rolling the wand up in the covers to hide it. "I had to do it."

"What? You had to do it?" Harmony cried, looking down at the mess on her pussy. "That hurt! Get the fuck out!"

He wanted to hug her, console her, explain it to her, but he needed to get rid of their intruders first. Looking back at her as she pulled the covers over herself, he slipped out of the room, closing the door.

"Satisfied?" he said to Roxanne as the incubus stared dismissively at Brad's waggling cock. Suddenly, the sound of the plastic wand hitting the closed door emanated into the hallway, followed the sound of it clattering on the floor.

"What was that?" Phoebe asked.

"She's just mad," he said. "Can you blame her?"

Giving him a wry smile, Phoebe kissed him, and then with a leap, she flapped her wings to sail down through the stairwell and out the front door, followed by the incubus.

"You have done very well tonight, Mr. Brad," Roxanne said, giving him a long, languid kiss. "I believe that you will want to stay with us after tomorrow, yes?"

"Well, I can't go back to my family now," he said, looking over his shoulder at his sister's closed bedroom door.

"The elf will be in for a surprise tomorrow, yes?" Flapping her wings, Roxanne hovered in the hallway, looking triumphant, before banking toward the stairs to follow her kin.

Pressing against the door, he knocked. "Harmony, I need to come in and explain."

"Fuck off!" she yelled.

"No, there's something you don't know. Let me talk to you."

Suddenly, an object hit the door with a loud thump, brushing him back. "I said, Fuck off."

Perhaps, it was better to let things cool down. Turning, he trudged down the hallway to his bed. Melia looked back at him, mimicking his sadness. He wondered how much of what had just happened she understood. Maybe she had been sleeping.

He crawled into bed with her, and she cuddled against him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Slyly, she pointed at his cock as her frown slowly became a grin, but he shook his head and the two of them settled against each other. He listened to her sweet little breaths on his neck as they both drifted off to sleep.