The Fairy Ring Ch. 04

Story Info
Brad unwittingly causes everything to change.
11.8k words
4.76
9.6k
17
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts incest, non-consensual sex, and abuse of authority as part of a fantasy tale, but it does not promote or endorse these behaviours in real life. All characters are the age of consent or older for their species.

As the story makes references to plot and character elements from earlier chapters, reading the story from the beginning is recommended.

***** MAY DAY *****

*** Not Sleeping ***

Brad lay with Melia for at least an hour, mulling over events and considering options. He still had trouble believing all the supernatural happenings that he had witnessed. Instead of rationalizing them, he seemed to be living through them in a daze.

As much as Uriel had tried to reassure him, he still felt that he and his sister were at risk. If he went through the ceremony with Phoebe, there was a chance that Roxanne would not let them leave, even though he had cooperated. On the other hand, it now seemed pointless to go through the ceremony with Melia since she was no longer a virgin, and he didn't want to even consider the alternative that involved his sister. No, the best option right now seemed to be escape.

Carefully sliding his arm out from under his sleeping nymph, he got up, put on his shorts, and grabbed his car keys. Passing quietly by his sister's door, he went downstairs to see if the car would start before getting her up and facing her anger.

Outside, the full moon cast an eerie glow on everything, and the ambient silence added to the night's eeriness. Across the field, the cottage was dark with no indication of activity. Nevertheless, he felt compelled to be as quiet as possible, and he caught himself tiptoeing toward the car.

Opening the car door, he grimaced at the chunking noise it made. Then he sat down, prayed, and turned the key. Nothing happened. How was it possible that it had started for his sister? He tried again, achieving equal silence. Then a buzzing object flew past his face, making him jerk his head back.

"What is the man doing?" Maisy said as she landed on the steering wheel. Perched on the apex of the wheel, the little nude figure looked at him through narrowed eyes. "The princess needs the man's help today."

"I, uh, am just seeing if the car will start," he replied. "Hey, do you have any fairy magic that will make the car work again?"

"Where is the man going?" Taking flight, she hovered in front of his eyes, her fists on her hips. "Was the man going to leave without saying goodbye to Maisy?"

"No, I just want to get the car working. Do you know where Uriel is? I need to talk to her about the ceremony."

"Maisy has not seen the princess for a while." Her eyes opening wide, she flew out the window beckoning him to follow. "Maisy needs the man to go to the tree."

"Why?"

"Because ... Because the princess may be by the tree. Maisy thinks the man should go check.

"All right." Trying not to make the same noise with the car door, he contorted his body to slip through the window, but he ended up falling on his face, at which Maisy laughed as he got up to follow her around to the back.

"What does the man wish to say to the princess?" she asked as they proceeded through the ring.

"I need to tell her that things have changed with Melia. She is, uh, no longer a good candidate for the ceremony."

"Maisy agrees. The man should send the slutty nymph home. The man should do the ceremony with Maisy."

"What? Really? The ceremony can be done with a fairy?"

"Maisy thinks the man should try and see," she said as they arrived at the tree.

"Uh, let's just talk to Uriel first." Looking around, he saw nothing but moonlit vegetation. "So where is she?"

"The man should come over to this side of the tree to see the hole that Maisy told the man about," she said as she disappeared around the trunk. "Maisy thinks that, if the man puts his hard stalk in the hole, then the princess will come to the tree."

"Really? No." He peeked around the tree to see a big oval hollow where Maisy was hovering. "Nice try, Maisy. I see the full moon. I know what you're doing, but I don't believe that's going to summon Uriel. Besides, I'm not really in the mood right now."

The shape of the hollow looked like a large vagina, and the knot's rounded, labia-like edge added to the illusion. Caught up in the imagery, he petted the lip of the hole and stuck his hand into the cavity. It felt cool and damp inside, and much larger than he expected. In fact, he couldn't feel its far wall.

"Maisy can help the man get in the mood." Flying down to his thigh, she slipped inside a leghole of his shorts and squirmed around to his crotch.

"Hey," he cried. "Get out of there." Holding open his waistband, he glared at the fairy inside sitting on his ball sack and hugging the base of his cock as she kissed its underside.

"Maisy," Misty yelled as she flew down to join them. "The princess is looking for you."

"Maisy is busy." The fairy's muffled yell escaped out through the waistband gap he was holding open. "The man needs Maisy's help right now."

"She wanted me to insert my cock into the hole in the tree," he confided to Misty.

"Argh," Misty cried before diving into his shorts through the gap. The two fairies wrestled in his shorts, rubbing against his cock and arousing him. He felt their naked bodies rubbing against his shaft as they struggled in the confined area, their wings fluttering vigorously and tickling his erection. Finally, Misty emerged, pulling Maisy out by the ear.

"Misty and Maisy must go now," Misty said as she kept her captive from pulling away. "The man should go protect the nymph."

"Wait," he said before they could depart. "I have to tell Uriel about what happened to Melia. She might want to call off the ceremony or something."

"The princess knows all things," Misty reassured him. "The princess will already know what happened to the slutty nymph. The man must go to the ceremony when the sun comes up."

As the pair flew off, he tried to call them back. He still had questions and concerns, but Misty didn't seem in the mood to entertain him. With a sigh, he adjusted his shorts over his hard-on. The wrestling in his shorts had felt good, and when he reached in to adjust his erection, he made himself feel even better. Then he looked over at the hole in the tree.

Checking around that no one was watching him, he pulled his shorts down and, out of whimsy, stuck his erection into the hollow, laughing to himself as he did it. The inside of the tree felt as cool and damp to his cock as it had to his hand before. As he waggled his erection in the cavity, he thought about what it would be like to have a fairy tending to him inside.

Just as he was about to withdraw, he felt something latch on to his cockhead. Whatever it was had sharp edges, like little fingernails. Lurching back, he looked down in a panic but nothing was holding on to him. Gazing into the hole, he could see only blackness. This place was really getting to him.

Pulling his shorts back up, he made his way back to his bedroom. As he passed his sister's room, he thought again about knocking but put it off. The morning would come soon enough.

Ditching his shorts, he lay on the bed and rolled over to cuddle up to Melia ... who was gone. Shit!

In a panic, he leaned over the sides of the bed to check the floor around and underneath it. His mind was racing. Surely he would have seen her pass by if she had left the house. Maybe she was in the bathroom.

Suddenly, at the end of the bed, Melia flipped the invisibility cloak off herself with a huge grin. She seemed incapable of uttering a laugh, but her eyes were certainly giggling in expression.

Crawling up his legs, she continued smiling at him, and then noticing his erection, she opened her mouth in surprise but she didn't stop. At his face, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him relentlessly. Her soft body pressed down on his front, her little breasts pressed into his chest.

He felt her wet pussy against his shaft. Rocking her hips, she bounced her groin on his repeatedly. He thought at first that she was sort of twerking on his cock, but her pussy seemed to be feeling around for his cockhead. Then, on one of her bounces, everything aligned, and she bore down on him, slipping him inside her.

She sped up her bouncing, sliding his erection in and out of her rapidly. He watched her little breast quiver as she bounced. Her wetness made a slurping sound. He was in heaven as she rode him—in, out, in, out, in, out. The rubbing was manic.

He became insatiable. Flipping her over, he landed on top, her little body disappearing beneath his hulking mass. He agitated his hips as fast as he could, turning his groin into a gentle but rapid jackhammer. Her pussy cushioned and gripped his shaft as it sped in an out. He plunged into her over and over and over.

Then he came. He spurted into her. It felt like one enormous explosion of cum.

He looked down, terrified that he had harmed her, but she gazed back at him with a huge grin of pleasure and love. She seemed excited about her newfound pastime.

Exhausted, he collapsed on top of her, almost fainting from the exertion. He rolled off to the side to keep from squishing her. Still smiling, she cuddled into his side, and they both fell asleep.

*** Getting Up and Getting Ready ***

Opening his eyes a slit, Brad noticed that the bedroom was still dark and quiet, so it must have been the smell that woke him. The odour was earthy. No, it was more like ... like ... ass. Opening his eyes fully, he saw his sister holding the handle of the plastic wand under his nose. He jerked his head back.

"What the fuck, bro!" Harmony exclaimed as her brother reeled backward, slapping his back against the headboard.

Stirring to the commotion, Melia looked at the two of them confused, swinging her head back and forth between Harmony's grimace and Brad's shocked expression.

"How close do you think we are that you can shove a plastic stick up my butt?" Harmony said, waving the wand at his face.

"I can explain," he said, ducking away from her wand thrusts. "Roxanne wanted me to take your virginity, so I used the wand to get you to act like I was doing that."

Attempting to calm his sister down, Melia dived at her with a hug.

"Holy fuck, bro!" Harmony exclaimed, tussling with Melia in her arms but mellowing as the nymph began kissing her neck. "This is part of your fucking LARP? Well, I've got news for you. You're way out of bounds."

"Red light," she added, jabbing the wand at him repeatedly to punctuate her point. "Red light, red light."

"I'm sorry," he replied, "but it was the only thing I could think of at the time."

Melia moved in front of his sister's face to kiss her on the mouth. Harmony tried to shake her off but eventually surrendered to her persistence and affection.

"All right, bucko," Harmony said, sitting Melia back down on the bed. "I'm taking over as game master. Here's what's next in the scenario. It's called the Ordeal of Willowherb's Wand. If you can pass it, then I'll forgive you."

"Sure. Of course. Whatever you want."

"I'm glad to hear it, bro. Get up on your hands and knees."

"Why?"

"Because it's whatever I want, so let's go," she said, "unless you're giving up already."

"No, no," he said, getting into position. "I just want to know what you're going to do."

"It's frustrating to have someone controlling your body without knowing what's going to happen, isn't it?" Grabbing his ankles, she pulled him around roughly. "Come on. Spread them."

"Spread them? What are you—" Suddenly, a hot, stinging sensation ignited at his anus and flared up his spine. "Holy mother of god!"

Melia's eyes opened wide, probably as much as his, as she scampered around his body, checking out Harmony's thrusting and his grimacing. Then she noticed his cock dangling under his body, and with a grin, she started playing with it.

"Sexy, isn't it?" Harmony said as pain radiated through his lower body. "That's it, Melia. Molest him like he did me."

Strangely, once the initial pain passed, he felt an exhilarating warmth building deep inside his groin. As Harmony jerked the wand in and out of his butt, he began to stiffen in Melia's hand, and feeling him harden, she began stroking him more deliberately.

"Are you fucking enjoying this, you perv?" Harmony said as she watched Melia pumping him. "I can't fucking believe it. This is supposed to be a punishment."

Maybe it was the novelty of the situation or the nastiness of the act or simply the stimulation of his prostate, but he was soon fully aroused. The base of his cock burned with heat; it felt like his groin was buzzing.

Suddenly, he orgasmed, oozing cum out of his cock instead of spurting. It drooled down onto his bed in a long, viscous string.

"Oh god, Brad," his sister exclaimed. "You freak!"

Watching the cum drizzle down, Melia clapped her hands and then bounced on the bed over to hug Harmony, toppling her onto the floor.

Sheepishly, he looked over the edge of the bed at the pair of them. Harmony threw the wand at him, narrowly missing his head, as Melia covered her face with kisses. Then the nymph tickled his sister's sides in an excited frenzy, causing her to squirm and giggle.

He joined them on the floor, giving his sister a kiss. "I really am sorry about last night," he said.

"I'm still mad at you," Harmony said between cackles, trying to sound upset but failing as she shrieked and jostled in Melia's clutches.

Taking control, he hugged them both, getting Melia to settle down, and for a time, the three of them snuggled together on the floor. Then a ray of morning light shone through the window.

"We should go out to the ring," he suggested.

"You still want me to play your freaky LARP?" Harmony asked, trying to sound annoyed but betraying herself with a smirk.

"Everyone will be expecting us," he said as Melia moved in front of his sister's face, almost touching her nose, to pester her. As Harmony tried to avoid her face, Melia moved to compensate, eventually making his sister break into laughter.

"All right," she said, getting off the ground. "Aerin will do her duty." As she walked down the hall, Melia ran ahead of her into her bedroom. Soon he heard his sister giggling and shouting, "Enough, enough."

*** The Ceremony ***

In deference to the ceremony, Brad decided to put on the incubus costume. Go with the flow—as long as the flow doesn't drown them. But he ditched the wings, horns, and tail.

Looking out his window over to the cottage, he saw no lights on and no signs of activity. With any luck, he might be able to sneak Harmony and Melia around to the side of the house without the neighbours seeing them and go talk to Uriel in the ring before they arrived. He was anxious to warn Uriel about Melia no longer being a virgin and find out if she had some kind of back-up plan.

Exiting his bedroom, he watched Harmony emerge from her room, dressed as Aerin. In her long white gown and blonde wig, she looked beautiful and elegant. Backlit by a light in her room, her delicate curves appeared as naughty shadows through the material.

Behind her, Melia came out, wearing her white shift. They looked almost like sisters. With a smile, Melia ran over to him and pulled aside his loincloth, playfully batting at his limp cock until he grabbed her wrist.

"Decided to wear your flappy skirt, eh bro?" his sister said as he gathered Melia up onto his hip. "Where are the horns and wings?"

"I couldn't be bothered."

"Bro, your LARP prowess sucks," she said as they descended the stairs. "Commitment to character profile is like rule number one."

"I keep telling you: it's not a LARP." At the screen door, he scanned the yard for activity.

"After last night, I almost believe it," she said, helping Melia to get down. "All right, maybe you can be some kind of warrior dressed like that, but we'll have to think of a name. Maybe we should go back up to the costume room to find you a latex sword or a thumper."

"Never mind. We have to go. The coast looks clear," he said, opening the door. "Why don't you take Melia around to the far side and wait for Uriel to call you."

"What's the signal?"

"I don't know. Keep an eye on us, and if nothing else, I'll wave you over."

As Harmony took Melia by the hand around the house, he made his way to the backyard in the other direction. Peering across the field, he still saw nothing happening at the cottage.

When he turned the final corner of the house, he noticed Uriel standing in the ring by the tree, waiting serenely with her hands clasped in front of her. Parts of her white gown and wisps of her blonde hair fluttered slightly in the light morning breeze. He ran toward her, almost tripping on a stake in the ground on the way.

"Good morning, seed bearer," Uriel said, smiling at his panicked approach. "Why are you dressed like that?"

"I don't know." He tried to catch his breath, more from the excitement than the run. "It seemed appropriate."

"Well happily, you are not going to need it." Removing his vest and loincloth, she tossed them to the side, leaving him naked to the morning breeze. Then, moving him around to lie with his back on the ground, she began tying one of his hands with a vine that was attached to the stake he had tripped over.

"Is this necessary?" he asked, finding her quiet, cursory manner odd. Scanning the ground around him, he noticed three other stakes.

"It is part of the ceremony," she responded, moving to his other hand. "I don't see your sister or the red nymph. Where are they?"

"At the side of the house, like you instructed." She seemed distant to him, not herself. He couldn't figure it out; he thought she would have been more upbeat. "But I have to tell you something important. Melia is no longer a virgin. I'm sorry."

"You don't say," she said in an unexpectedly cynical tone as she moved down to tie one of his feet. Then she called out, "They're at the side of the house."

Looking in the direction of her call, he watched Roxanne, in her succubus form, step from behind the tree with another Uriel on a leash, forcing her to kneel beside him. Confused, he looked down at the Uriel who was tying his feet. Then that Uriel stood up, slipped off her gown, and shook her body, transforming into Phoebe, bringing forth her cambion form with horns and wings and tail.

"Hello, lover," she said with a smirk, stepping over his body to straddle his chest, her unrestrained breasts and pussy looming over him. "I hate imitating elves. They're so prissy and pompous."

"What's going on?" he cried as he caught sight of the incubus disappearing around the side of the house. Yanking in vain on his restraints, he looked with worry over at Uriel, who gazed back at him placidly.

"Can I fuck him now?" Phoebe asked, dropping down to kneel over his face, her pussy near his mouth. "He went all night without me. I can just imagine how much he must be yearning."

"You know that we have to follow the ceremony," Roxanne replied.

"I know, but I want to warm him up first." Leaning forward, she pressed her pussy onto his mouth, moaning as her wet lips slimed over his mouth. She smelled and tasted very aroused.

Suddenly a loud commotion came from the side of the house. Straining to see past Phoebe's knee, he watched his sister lurch into the open, shoved forward by the incubus, after which Melia appeared, frantically biting at the incubus's hand, scratching his arm, and convulsing in his grip. Her demonic screaming and growling sounded like a wolverine confronting a bear.

Seeing Brad on the ground, Melia broke free from the incubus and ran toward him, toppling Phoebe with a hard shove.