The Fairy Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking herself off the ground, Phoebe adopted a threatening stance, planting her feet, raising her hands like claws, and spreading her wings. In response, Melia crouched, ready to pounce. Glaring at each other, the combatants bared their teeth, growled, and hissed.

"Now, now, my dear," Roxanne said, flashing her palm at Phoebe to pacify her. "Let her be. We must get on with the ceremony, yes?"

"Why do we need that thing here?" Phoebe hissed as she edged around, trying to flank Melia, who turned with her, standing her ground.

"I need her to ready the seed bearer, mistress," Uriel said softly, her eyes cast down. "Perhaps everyone else should leave the ring now so that we can proceed."

"I can prep him," Phoebe declared. "We don't need her." Reaching down, she placed her hand on his groin, sending a warm sensation through his lower body and making his cock stiffen.

With a leap, Melia tackled her, sending them both rolling across the grass in a ball of snarling fury. When Phoebe finally pushed her off, Melia scurried back to crouch at his side, threatening Phoebe with curled hands and hissing through clenched teeth.

"No, no," Roxanne said, unfazed. "We will let the elf do what the elf needs to do. But—" She jerked Uriel up off the ground by her leash. "You must promise to finish the ceremony, yes?"

"Of course, mistress," Uriel responded calmly. "All will proceed as the spirits intend."

As Roxanne gathered Phoebe and Harmony to join the incubus outside of the ring, his sister asked to stay.

"I could use her help, mistress," Uriel said respectfully. "She can look after the nymph."

"Yes, yes, of course. The nymph is a handful. Why would we not allow her to join you?" Roxanne said, receiving a wink from Phoebe. "But let us proceed, yes? My dear niece is anxious to transform, and I am anxious to have a sister."

Melia hugged Brad as Harmony ran to his side. Together, they tried unsuccessfully to undo the vines around his wrists until Uriel urged them to stand up.

"Eldandil. Ahosto, ertho, al lilto," Uriel called out, raising her arms. "Revio a berio." Like a plume of smoke, a long ribbon of fairies emerged from the hole in the tree and curled around the edge of the ring. As they completed a circuit, they picked up speed, whirling into a continuous ring themselves and brushing back the neighbours, who were standing too close.

The fairies buzzed like a swarm of angry bees around the ring, making several revolutions before splitting into random trajectories to form a dome of flying guardians. Twisting and twirling as they flew, the fairies danced in the air, engrossed in their ceremonial flying duty. The buzzing of their wings from all directions became a background hum.

"Oh my god, bro, look at this," Harmony exclaimed, gawking at the spectacle and swinging her head around to take it all in. "How are they doing this?"

"Den lavo," Uriel said, moving Melia's face down to his groin. "Anno îr anden." With a smile, Melia began licking his balls and cock.

"You can help too," Uriel said, leading his sister over next to his face.

"Can you believe this, bro?" Harmony stared at him in astonishment. "There are fairies—real fairies."

"I told you," he said, feeling tingling in his groin at Melia's sucking and slurping. "This is not a LARP."

"I'm so happy." Bending over, Harmony kissed him and then moved to his neck to nibble it. A wonderful twinge zinged down his spine from her pecking, as Melia took his cock fully into her mouth.

"Gwethil," Uriel called out, raising her arms into the air, "boe hí angin nathad."

At the elf's command, a group of the fairies broke formation and landed on him. He could feel the tickle of little hands and feet all over his body and then the tingling of miniature lips kissing his skin. Along with the attention from Melia and Harmony, he became oversaturated from the licking and sucking, nibbling and kissing. He felt as if the erect tissue inside his cock was going to burst through the outer skin.

"He's hard enough, elf," Phoebe said outside the ring. "We're wasting time here." Stepping forward, she flinched when she hit some kind of invisible boundary that crackled like electricity at her touch.

"Please, mistress," Uriel replied. Helping Melia stand up, Uriel removed her shift and got her to straddle his groin. "We must follow ritual as the spirits have set down."

With a nod from Uriel, Melia crouched down, shooing away some fairies on his groin and sliding her pussy slowly down on his erection. He felt like he was inserting his cock into a satin pillow. Grinning at him, Melia moved her hips up and down, sliding smoothly on his shaft. Up slowly and down slowly. Up and down, up and down.

Gazing up at her young, innocent face, so lost in her own pleasure, and feeling the unspoiled softness of her young pussy, he was in heaven.

"That's supposed to be me, elf. Get that thing off him," Phoebe shouted, trying to be heard over the buzzing fairies. "Besides, we're way ahead of you. We defiled her last night. What you're trying to do isn't going to work. She's not a virgin."

"Tuio galadhed a turyo eredhed," Uriel intoned, her arms outstretched.

Up and down, Melia slid. Up and down. Leering at her soft breasts jiggling, he felt close to cumming, but he tried to hold out as long as he could.

"This is amazingly sexy, bro," Harmony said. Distracted from kissing his neck, she became absorbed watching Melia bouncing on him.

Feeling the end near, he began to buck his hips. He didn't think that the ceremony was supposed to go that way, but his sex-addled brain was taking over.

"Farn. Daro," Uriel said, lifting Melia by the elbow off him. "Harmony, my sweet maiden, it is time."

"No, don't," Brad exclaimed, suddenly realizing what Uriel intended. "She's too young. She's not ready."

"Too young for what?" Harmony said, swinging her head between him and Uriel as she helped Melia stand. "What are you talking about? What's going on?"

"That's not going to work either, elf," Phoebe shouted. "We took her little flower last night too."

"Oh god, what's she talking about, bro?" Harmony looked worriedly down at him as Uriel brought Melia over to her. "What's Phoebe saying? What happened last night?"

"I didn't," Brad called back to Phoebe as he struggled with his restraints. "I faked it."

"What?" Phoebe screamed. Darting around the perimeter, she probed with her hand to find an opening but kept getting zapped.

"No, no. Enough, elf," Roxanne proclaimed. "You will let us in now. It is time for the real ceremony, yes? Stop what you are doing."

"Sweet maiden," Uriel said to Harmony. "I need your help."

"Please don't," Brad begged.

Slipping off her own gown, Uriel handed it to his sister. "I need you to take Melia over to the tree and keep her there. Keep her calm and safe."

"What is the meaning of this, elf?" Roxanne said as Uriel untied Brad's restraints and then stepped over his body. With her slender frame, pure skin, and delicate features, she looked like a marble statue of a Greek goddess standing above him. "What are you doing now? You think you can drain him of all his seed, yes? I will not stand for your trickery. I demand that you let us inside now."

"Wait, I know what she's doing. The elf is the virgin!" Phoebe yelled. "Oh fuck, she's a virgin!"

"No, no. That cannot be true." Grabbing the incubus by the ear, Roxanne barked at him, "She is not a virgin, yes?" And when he shrugged his shoulders, she clocked him.

"You imbecile!" she yelled, continuing to smack his face. "No, no. After all this time, you did not defile her even once?"

"Thî i lû tollen," Uriel said. "I eredh gîn ceritha nin rîs." Kneeling down, she wiped his erection along her slit, wetting the tip. Then she parted her pussy lips with it. Breathing through her mouth, she slowly descended on his cock, snuggling it into her tight pussy, against her swollen pussy walls.

"No!" Roxanne roared. Flapping her wings, she rose into the air.

"Stop her!" Phoebe cried, taking to flight as well. "Do something!"

Wincing, Uriel lowered herself fully onto his crotch.

He looked up at her dreamily. Feeling her warm pussy caressing him, he gazed lovingly up at her beautiful, serene face and her soft, sloping breasts. He was so aroused that he knew he was not going to last long.

Roxanne and Phoebe flew around and over the dome of buzzing fairies, diving, probing, and kicking the barrier, each time repulsed by the snapping and crackling of energy. Oblivious, the fairies kept up their flying dance, zipping all over the perimeter on their energetic trajectories.

With a tender grin, Uriel rocked her hips on him, her eyes closed, her hands pushing off his chest for leverage. Her pussy was slick and smooth as she took his cock in and out, in and out, in and out.

He couldn't hold back. He didn't want to hold back. He spurted into her. A warm jolt arced through his body, making him shudder.

Suddenly, there was a flash. It was the brightest flash he had ever experienced, but strangely, it didn't hurt his eyes. Blinking, he looked around in amazement. Time seemed to stop. Everything that was in the air floated gently to the ground.

On top of him, Uriel glowed visibly. Leaning forward, she gave him a kiss and then stood up. As she walked to the centre of the ring, everyone in the backyard took a knee. All eyes fixed on her, all mouths gaped at her.

"It is done," she said softly, but there was something regal in her voice. "The spirits have smiled." Holding out her arms, she announced, "Elo! Im rîs. Behold your queen."

Beckoning Harmony, Uriel took back her gown and put it on. Then fetching the leash from the ground, she took Melia by the hand and walked her toward Roxanne and Phoebe, now in human form and kneeling compliantly on the grass.

"Did you see that, bro?" Harmony squealed, helping him to get up. "This day is amazing."

"Yeah. I was kind of there when it happened," he joked as they made their way toward Uriel. Slowly, the fairies began to rise from the grass and buzz around.

Melia no longer seemed adverse to the neighbours. With childlike curiosity, she touched and petted Phoebe as Uriel attached the leash to a downcast Roxanne. Then Melia scampered over to the incubus, throwing her arms around him and almost knocking him over.

"I promised you that I would finish the ceremony," Uriel said to Roxanne, pulling up on the leash to raise her head, "and so I have. The will of the spirits has been fulfilled."

"Yes, mistress," Roxanne replied.

"The two of you should wash up," Uriel said to Brad and his sister. "There is to be a great feast today. Mistress Lilin and I have much to discuss right now, but afterward she and her niece will be anxious to serve you two."

*** Joining the Feast ***

"You should wash first," Brad said at the bathroom door. "Then I'll take my shower."

"No wait, bro," Harmony replied, slipping the gown off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "Come shower with me like before. After all we've been through, that's not even naughty anymore."

Standing naked in front of her, he couldn't disagree. As he gazed lovingly at her soft body, he let her take his hand, and soon the two of them were enjoying the warmth of the shower spray and the comfort of each other's soapy hands.

"If we tell anyone back home what we have seen, they won't believe us," Harmony said as she teased her soapy finger up his butt crack.

"I don't know. Your friends would get into it," he replied, enjoying her intimate scrubbing. "But then again, they might just think that you're setting the scene for coming here."

"Oh, I'm coming here again, bro. I am definitely coming back here. In fact ..."

"In fact, what?" Turning around, he soaped his sister's breasts, curling his fingers under their curves, squeezing them with his hands, and sliding his thumbs over her nipples.

"In fact, why leave?"

"What? Stay? You're not serious."

"No, think about it." She grasped his cock and balls, lathering them, squishy them, and massaging them. "Look at everything that we've seen, and we've only been here for a couple of days. Think about what else is here. What back home could possibly be more interesting than this?"

Her slippery rubbing made him hard. As he closed his eyes to focus on her manipulations, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began sliding her fist up and down with squishing strokes.

"Please," she said as she pumped him. "Please just think about it."

Then a voice interrupted them from the other side of the shower curtain. "We are available to dry you when you are ready, master, mistress." It sounded like Roxanne. "Queen Uriel wishes you to know that the food has been laid out and is waiting for you."

Looking at each other with bemusement, Brad and Harmony quickly rinsed off. Then drawing back the curtain, they stepped out of the bathtub, his erection waggling and her breasts jiggling in front of them. Kneeling down, their heads bowed, naked except for leashes, Roxanne and Phoebe held towels out for the two of them.

"Master seems to have enjoyed his shower, yes?" Roxanne said as she dried him. "Does master wish me to finish cleaning him?" Without waiting for an answer, she kissed the base of his shaft.

Looking over at him with a smirk of surprise and approval, Harmony petted Phoebe's head as she received kisses on her pussy.

"I am afraid that there is no time for that," Uriel said as she appeared at the bathroom door, looking beautiful and strangely dignified in her own nakedness. "The festivities await. There is much time to celebrate, but we should do it all together."

"Are we getting dressed?" he asked.

"No," Uriel replied. "It is the feast of Beltane. We honour the spirits by not hiding our true selves. Bring your attendants and let us celebrate."

Taking up their respective leashes, he and his sister led their new servants downstairs. He felt conspicuous walking toward a crowd of people naked and erect. He initially tried to hide his hard-on with his hand but then gave up.

The first floor was decked out with platters of food, boughs of greenery, and randomly placed candles. In the fireplace, a roaring fire bathed the scene with warmth and light.

He was surprised that the place was so crowded. Fairies were everywhere, sitting on ledges, walking across tables, and buzzing about. And they were joined by a bevy of female elves, judging by the blonde hair, pointed ears, and lithe bodies—lithe, nubile, soft, flawless, enticing bodies.

In an armchair, Melia sat on the lap of the slumped incubus, playing with his huge erection, which curved out in front of her.

Suddenly, a fairy buzzed at his face, pulling up at the last moment. "You're a hero," Maisy said as she hovered in front of his eyes. And then before he could respond, she zipped down to kiss him on the mouth.

Another fairy buzzed in to grab Maisy by the hand and pull her away. "The queen is going to speak," Misty said, wrestling with Maisy in the air.

"Maisy wants to thank the man," Maisy growled. The two of them tumbled end over end until they hit a couch cushion and fell to the floor.

Several of the elves pointed at his erection and tittered to each other as he entered the main room.

"Gwethil, this is the seed bearer and our saviour," Uriel announced. "Tonight, you are encouraged to show him your gratitude for helping us inaugurate our new age. Gello!"

A pale elfin arm slid over his shoulder from behind, followed by a hand reaching around his hip to grasp his erection, while the beautiful, slender face of another elf placed a kiss on his lips. Then, yet another elf approached from the side to kiss his neck.

"And this is the seed bearer's sister," Uriel added, placing her hands on Harmony's shoulders as a couple of elves snuggled up to her sides. "You should show your thanks to her for bringing him to us. Gello."

Kissing and stroking and caressing the two of them, the elves led him and his sister over to the couch, where the elves sat them down and cuddled around them. Uriel led Roxanne and Phoebe over by their leashes to kneel at their feet.

He became lost in sensations. Elves kissed his mouth, his cheeks, his ears. Insinuating her body between his knees, Roxanne took his erection into her mouth and slurped on it. Off to his side, Harmony moaned, occasionally yipping with little orgasms as Phoebe and the other elves tended to her. Fairies landed on him and proceeded to kiss, rub, and nibble all over his body.

Across at the armchair, Melia tried desperately to stuff the incubus's fat, angled cockhead into her pussy without success. She resigned herself to rubbing against it until the incubus reversed their positions and slid his long shaft along her pussy lips and up her body. Squealing, Melia loosely wrapped her arms and legs around his shaft, corralling it as he glided the thick member up and down her entire front.

Kissing and nibbling, tickling and sucking, all of his devotees brought Brad to the edge, let him settle down, and then stimulated him again. Over and over. It was as exhilarating as it was frustrating.

Soon his edging became synched with his sisters yelping, which grew increasing strong and frequent. Finally, his sister yelling loudly made him cum. He spurted into Roxanne's mouth; he felt like he was shooting cum all the way down her throat.

He sunk back into the couch cushions as the elves changed from kissing him to petting his body softly. In his lap, Roxanne continued to gum and suck on his deflating cock.

"Gwethil, the night is young," Uriel said. "Let our guests eat and refresh their energies. Everyone celebrate."

As much as he was enjoying the attention on the couch, he got up to eat. He was ravenous from all the exertion. But he kept getting dragged aside by sexy, naked elves, who pulled him into corners and off to the side to "thank" him.

Contributing to his own predicament, he started drinking the wine. It tasted like it had been made from some local berries, but whatever its origin, it was certainly strong.

He vaguely remembered having kissing and fondling sessions in the kitchen, in the dining room, and even in a closet. At one point, he remembered encountering Melia in the bathroom as she was cleaning herself off from the incubus's plentiful bounty. Leaning against the counter, he received her gleeful hugs and kisses until he carried her to the door, patted her on her bum, and sent her off to terrorize the incubus again.

In the end, he escaped to his room to catch a nap. He gratefully drifted off until he was awakened by Maisy rubbing her body up and down his cock with her arms and legs gripping his shaft and her wings propelling her effort. He tried to reach down to stop her, but he was so tired, he couldn't raise his arm. It did feel good.

Finally, Uriel came in and shooed her away. "Have you enjoyed yourself, seed bearer?" she asked, sitting on the side of the bed and caressing his cheek as Roxanne enter to curl up on the floor beside the bed.

"I may never recover," he replied. "Where is my sister?"

"I just put her to bed. She will sleep soundly tonight. I have brought you Roxanne. She is yours now. She will sleep on the floor or with you if you allow it."

Looking over the side, he gazed at her beautiful, curvy body as she looked back at him submissively.

"I will visit you later," Uriel said, giving him a light peck on his cockhead and then another one on his mouth. "I have something important to discuss with you, but you must rest first." Getting up, she padded toward the closed bedroom door, her cute bum jiggling as she walked away.