The Fairy Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached over to feel his forehead, Brad jumped back. "You turned into a succubus or cambion or something," he shrieked, his eyes wide. "You had horns."

With a big grin that turned into a giggle, Harmony playfully felt around her forehead. "Are you sure that you're okay to drive?" she asked, sitting down on the bed. "I almost have you packed, and Roxanne is making you breakfast in the kitchen. Maybe she knows some kind of hangover potion."

"Oh no, no, no," he said. "I didn't dream all that. It was too real."

"Real? Before you got sick, you had taken off your clothes and were heading outside to have sex with a hole in a tree or something. Was that real?"

"Yes. As a matter of fact, it was." He reached out to grab her face. "Here, let me see your eyes."

"All right, you're being weird." Harmony exited the room. "Bring your bag down when you come for breakfast. Mine's already in the car."

As his sister left, Brad shuffled into the bathroom. He didn't feel hungover, but he did feel weak and spent. After washing up and getting dressed, he went downstairs himself, dropped his bag in the hall, and entered the kitchen.

"Ah, good morning Mr. Brad," Roxanne said. Dressed in her bodysuit with the zipper strategically open to her navel, she was spooning scrambled eggs onto a plate. "You are feeling better, yes? You were very entertaining at the cast party last night."

"Cast party? No, not you too. Tell my sister what really happened last night. Tell her about the elves and the fairies and the sex in the fairy ring. Tell her about Phoebe transforming into a succubus."

Walking over, Roxanne looked at him with a serious expression, almost with annoyance. Then she gave him a big hug. His face nestled into her bare cleavage.

"Oh, Mr. Brad. You can stop role-playing now. The LARP is over. You did very well." Roxanne glanced over at his sister. "You enjoyed yourself, yes?"

"It was fantastic," Harmony said. "I'm really looking forward to coming back for the next one."

"Yes, yes, we look forward to you coming back." Roxanne continued to press Brad's face into her breasts. "Your brother has quite the imagination, yes? He has given us so many new ideas."

"Come on, sis," he said, pushing back from Roxanne's hug. "Let's hit the road."

"Don't you want to eat?" Harmony asked as she followed him into the hall.

"I'd prefer to just get away from this place."

"I'm sorry," Harmony said, hugging Roxanne. "He's just hungover this morning."

Grabbing his bag, he burst through the front door and strode toward the car.

"Not in the backseat," Harmony cried, chasing after him. "Here, let me put that in the trunk."

"Why?" he asked as Roxanne caught up with him. "What's wrong with the backseat?"

Grabbing the sides of his face, Roxanne gave him a big open-mouth kiss. He was still miffed that she and his sister were trying to gaslight him, but he didn't mind being mollified.

"So where is everyone?" he asked.

"They have all gone home," Roxanne replied before giving him another kiss. "When you feel better, you will call us, yes? I know that Phoebe will wish to speak with you."

"Sure," he said, breaking away, but not before staring again at the round curves and soft skin of her breasts. Jumping in the car as Harmony was buckling up, he gave Roxanne a little wave and then backed the car onto the road, with a bit too much gas.

Finally, driving out along the backroad, he felt relief. Tension began draining out of his body.

"We're not coming back," he huffed as the rumbling feeling of the steering wheel reminded him of the bumpy drive ahead. "We're never coming back. That place is a freak show."

"Oh, Brad." Placing her hand on his lap, Harmony petted his thigh at the hem of his shorts. "Don't be so dramatic. Anyways, we may not have to."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Mistress Lilin says that it's hard to get people to come all the way out here, so she might get her sister to open up a LARP studio in the city." His sister's hand moved up under the hem.

"Who's her sister?"

"Mistress Nil," Harmony said, pushing her hand further into his leghole. "You know, Phoebe."

"Phoebe's her niece," he said, looking down to see his sister's hand in his shorts with the hem draped over her wrist. "The cambion, right? The cute one in the little black bikini."

"No, you're wrong." Harmony's fingertips teased under the hem of his underpants. "Phoebe is a succubus." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something long hanging down from the backseat.

"Is a succubus? You mean she plays a succubus, don't you? Say, what's that in the backseat?"

"Oh," Harmony said with a start as she leaned between their seats. "Oh, it's just a seatbelt." Grabbing what looked more like a dark piece of rope with a crook in the end, she made a motion of stuffing it under something; it seemed to disappear. When she sat back down, she thrust her hand back into his shorts.

"What are you doing?" he said, feeling a tingle in his groin.

"Brad, if you're not feeling well, you can pull over for a rest." Working her hand around to his crotch, she grabbed his balls. Suddenly, waves of energy flowed into his lower body. It was as shocking as it was thrilling.

Surprised, Brad veered the car toward the side of the road before jerking it back on course. Both of their bodies slewed from side to side in their seats like crash-test dummies.

"What the hell!" a female voice said in the back.

In the rearview mirror, he saw the green backing of the invisibility cloak fling up. Underneath, Phoebe emerged in her succubus form. In shock, Brad jammed on the brakes, causing the car's tires to skid on the gravel road and a cloud of dust to billow out the back.

"What the fuck!" he yelled.

"You couldn't wait?" Phoebe said to Harmony as she sat up.

"God, I don't know how you can control the urge," Harmony said, cupping Brad's balls again and making his cock stiffen. "I want him so much."

"I can understand that." Leaning between the seats, Phoebe licked Brad's cheek. "Human males are irresistible."

"Good god, this can't be happening," he cried with both hands gripping the steering wheel and both feet standing on the brake pedal.

Reaching over, Phoebe put the car into park, undid his seatbelt, and pulled him into the backseat. "Why don't you take over driving," she said to Harmony as she pulled down Brad's shorts, "while I show my consort the welcome I was going to give him in the city?"

"Aww, I wanted to have fun," Harmony replied.

"We can switch at the first stop," Phoebe said, bending over his lap. "There a long road ahead."

After adjusting the rearview mirror to watch Phoebe go down on her brother, Harmony pulled away. Then she reached into her lap to rub herself. Through the mirror, he could see her eager glare, her wide grin and the glint of green in her eyes. Looking down, he watched Phoebe's horned head bobbing on his erection, the bumpy road contributing to the thrusting. Her wings draped over him like a car blanket.

"How's this for a LARP scenario, bro?" his sister said with a big smile as she headed the car for home.