The Fairy Tale Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
She found her dream lover in his stories and then in him.
4.8k words
4.57
15.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lostzilla
Lostzilla
12 Followers

Having watched the Dark Shadows revival series in the early 1990s, I remember the scene in one episode where the witch Angelique had placed a spell on Josette, who had been engaged to marry Barnabas but suddenly found herself so madly in love with his brother, Jeremiah, who was also under the same spell as Josette, that they consummated their desire for each other and eloped before anyone even knew what was happening. Because of the spell that had been placed on them, neither understood exactly what was happening to them, and yet they both used their free will to indulge in the illicit passions they found themselves engulfed in.

This was exactly how I felt, having just barely gotten through the front door of Tammy's house, when suddenly she threw herself at me and sent her tongue headlong into my mouth.

Something unseen and unheard seemed to take complete control of us as our bodies struggled to stay standing while we stumbled around the area near the door, feeling as though we were apparently trying to literally climb inside each other's bodies because the absolute physical closeness we shared just didn't seem to be close enough.

Our bodies were pressed tightly together as our mouths began filling with each other's saliva, and yet our spirits longed to be just as close together but were prevented from doing so by some rule or law. It sent us into a dizzying frenzy of kissing and embracing that might have lifted us up towards the ceiling had gravity not been the final word on the matter.

Our hands and fingers seemed to take on a life of their own as they ran up and down our backs and through our hair, regularly stopping to grip each other's scalp and rub the sides of each other's faces. My arms broke out in goose bumps, and chills raced down my spine each time I felt her digits move through my hair, causing the nerve endings on the top of my head to explode in ecstasy. So dominated by this energy had we become that the entire world around us just seemed to disappear, with the only reality left being she and I as we released the otherworldly emotions that had stretched our natural structures to the breaking point.

It seemed so crazy at the time. There I was, eighteen and less than a year from graduating high school, and I was making out with my beautiful and sexy teacher. I would never have guessed that morning that by the end of the day we would be kissing each other so frantically. And frantic is the only way I can describe it.

Perhaps it's the same with older men who are about to score for the first time with a woman they've desperately wanted to be with, but I tend to think that the emotions, the excitement, and the experience are so much more intense for a boy as young as I was, especially when the woman is older.

I can remember everything about that night, including the way she smelled. Her hair still smelled of whatever shampoo she had used on it that morning, and her skin and clothes must have been doused with perfume on our way to her house. Even the interior of her home smelled wonderful due to the many mist makers throughout that contained water mixed with liquid potpourri. The beautiful scents seemed to heighten my desire for her, and it was only when I began to feel the bulge in my pants really begin to hurt for lack of her touch that I started to include touching her breasts and behind as we kissed.

Tammy's failure to respond in a negative way as I touched her private areas excited me all the more. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I was inside her, and by now my heart's ache for her was matched by my erection's desire for her.

Because she had on an attractive pink formal outfit that included a skirt that extended to just above her knees, I was able to reach my hands underneath and grab her ass firmly through her panties before letting go and returning them to her back and elsewhere and then moving them again to her backside. Because of the things I had read about a woman's sexuality on the Internet, I steered clear of touching her genitals for the time being.

As we continued to stumble about the room, we knocked over a small table that had a single candle sitting on it. Both the candle and the table's marble top were broke when they hit the ground, but when I stopped kissing her to see what damage we had done, I felt my face being turned back to her before our lips reconnected. She didn't care. The only thing she seemed concerned with was continuing what we were doing until she had satisfied the erotic tension inside her.

With this new seed firmly planted in my mind, I reached down and lifted her skirt up so that I could then insert my hands under her panties and grab hold of her bare behind. For a moment I felt faint as the awareness came that I was actually doing it. I was holding my teacher's backside as our tongues acted like they were playing a redesigned game of Uncle.

With more force than I was aware I had, I ripped the panties from her body and tossed them to the floor, with a single, muffled moan as her only response. Once this had been accomplished, I felt her fingers grabbing at my belt as though they were in a feeding frenzy. The thought that she might have some difficulty accomplishing what she was trying to do disappeared as my belt and then the button of my pants came undone so fast I hadn't even realized that it had happened.

As soon as my pants had fallen down around my ankles, they acted like tied shoestrings as I continued to move. In just seconds I fell forwards past Tammy and held out my hands in time to keep my face or head from hitting the floor. My reaction probably would have been either embarrassment or laughter, but Tammy gave me no time for either.

Suddenly she was down on the floor with me, her upper body laying on mine, our lips and tongues again finding each other. Her hand went into my boxers and fondled me as I held her tightly.

"Ever made love on a hardwood floor?" Tammy asked in what was her first deliberate cessation of the kissing she had started since we'd gotten there.

"No," I replied.

"Well you're going to."

With her panties gone and her vagina accessible because of her skirt, Tammy slid my boxers down and was just getting on top of me when I stopped her.

"Not yet," I said with a grin. "I'm sure you think that because you're older than me that you are going to just rock my world. But it's you whose world is going to be rocked tonight."

And with that, I laid her back gently on the floor and positioned my head between her legs. Her labia were large, and even before I had tasted of her I could smell her scent from several inches away. It was both delightful and different. This was to be the first time I had truly gone down on a woman.

The last time I had done that, with the second girl I had been sexually involved with, I hadn't had a clue as to what I was doing. I had to again turn to the Internet for information about this and that regarding a truly satisfying sexual experience, and armed with the knowledge I had, it remained for me only to exercise my ability to fool her into thinking I had done this many times before. As I had read, confidence is a man's best friend.

I took a few, brief moments to survey what laid before me in between Tammy's spread legs. The lower half of her body was extremely desirable to look at.

Her legs were ever so slightly plump, being neither super model thin nor those of a full-figured woman. Her skin was milky white, and her genitals were very cleanly shaven and sported not one hint of pubic hair. And then there was the scent.

The last time I had gone down on a woman, she had just exited the shower and had no detectable scent between her legs. Since Tammy had gone the entire day without a shower or bath, the scent was very obvious. And yet it was, as I said, very delightful to smell.

I had read on the Internet that the odor of a woman's vagina was just like the taste in that to truly enjoy it required the man doing the smelling and tasting to acquire an enjoyment of it, although some men might find the scent and taste desirable the first time they encountered them. Fortunately for both Tammy and I, Steven Hall was one of those men who found these two things very pleasant on the first go.

Going by what I had read, I moved to kiss and taste her legs, thighs, and the area just above her genitals. This was supposed to cause the woman to experience greater arousal when her vagina and clitoris were deliberately avoided, and I was interested in putting that information to the test.

I spent roughly ten minutes or so kissing and caressing these areas and savoring the taste of her skin, and her physical and verbal responses appeared to be very positive. Then, using nothing more than gut instinct, I moved in.

My tongue attacked her clitoris suddenly and lashed it six ways from Sunday. Tammy let out an immediate loud moan. I moved my tongue down to her vaginal opening and licked it much more vigorously than I would have an ice cream cone. This seemed to also elicit positive responses from her, and from that point I began paying almost equal attention to her clitoris and her vagina.

Part of the reason was because I was enjoying the taste of her fluids so much, and the other reason was that I didn't want to ignore her vagina while focusing exclusively on her clit. This also I had read. But the time was quickly approaching when I would need to do just that in order to bring about her orgasm. Once I did begin focusing exclusively on her clit, Tammy erupted in orgasm very quickly.

"Oh God, Steven!" she yelled.

Her incessant moans abruptly became screams as her body began to jerk wildly. Her fingers, which had been gently laying on my hair during the time I was licking her genitals, were all of a sudden replaced by her nails as I felt them gripping my scalp.

Her orgasm seemed to last longer than any of mine had, and the constant and rapid movement of my tongue over and around her clit did not let up until her climax had begun to subside.

"Oh my God," she said through her heavy breathing. "That was fantastic!"

"I was hoping you would think so," I replied, feeling very satisfied, though slightly sore under the tongue.

"It did. That was just wonderful. I can only imagine which one of the girls in school taught you how to do that."

"Well you can keep on wondering." I positioned my body alongside hers and gave her a lengthy kiss. "I shall carry my secret with me to the grave, my lady," I said with a big smile.

"That's okay," she replied. "I don't want to know who you've been with. You're mine now, and that's all that matters."

Tammy placed her hand along my face and we gazed in each other's eyes for many moments before she kissed me in what led to a renewal of passionate necking.

I placed my upper body on hers and ran my hand up and down her leg while showering her mouth, face, and neck with an uninterrupted stream of kisses that revived her whimpered moans and inspired her to again run her fingers through my hair. We remained in that state for quite some time, until Tammy finally decided that it was her turn to please me.

"Now I'm gonna go down on you," she said with a lusty grin.

"Nope," I replied. "Not yet. When I said earlier that I was going to rock your world, that's exactly what I meant. I don't know how many men you've been with in your life, but I can guarantee you that I will outlast all of them. You see, the difference between you and I is that when I cum, I'm done. You can cum all night if I want you to. And I want you to. And you will."

"I've never had anyone tell me that before," she replied with a smile. "Just how good do you think you are?"

"Honey, I'm the best," I replied, hoping I wouldn't screw up and reveal my dishonesty. I might have been the best, but I had not proven that to anyone as of yet. "And you won't have to wait long for the proof. How many orgasms have you ever had in one night?"

"Oh I don't know," she responded before appearing to think carefully about it. "I would say definitely not more than three."

"Three?" I asked, forcing the best look of surprise on my face that I could muster. "That's it?"

"Well how many do you intend to give me?" she asked, now looking surprised herself.

"Mmmmm. Ten!"

"You're kidding. Ten? Can you really do that?"

"I'll make a deal with you. Whoever loses this bet pays for dinner on our next date."

Tammy's smile widened. "Done," she said.

Having only the things I'd read and my confidence at my disposal, we resumed making love after a brief respite, and my first mission was to seek out and find her G-spot, something I had never found on a woman before.

In chronological order, I managed to give her two G-spot orgasms, followed by a dual G-spot and clitoral orgasm, which she immediately said had caused her the most incredible pleasure she had ever felt.

Following right behind this was a combination of my tongue zeroing in on her clit while my index finger entered her behind and began pushing up against the roof of it towards the base of her vagina.

This was new for her, and in fact I had not even read about this anywhere. It was simply something I felt inspired to do, and it worked beautifully. She claimed that this orgasm was almost every bit as intense as the combination ones she had just had.

I decided to have an oral go at her one last time before moving on to penetration at a slightly later time, this being because I wished to give her the opportunity to fulfill the responsibilities she said she had for that evening.

This time, however, my desire to send my tongue probing her most secretive and restricted place had become nearly unbearable. I spent a few seconds on her vagina before finally easing my tongue down until I could feel it gently running over the exit hole in her backside.

Tammy said nothing, and once I had reached this spot, my tongue appeared to not want to leave it alone. I spent some minutes licking that area, sometimes vigorously and sometimes slowly, and at some point I even attempted to penetrate her with my oral probe, without success.

Tammy's silence gave me cause to believe that, despite whatever feelings of embarrassment and discomfort she may have been experiencing, there must have been some kind of pleasure she was taking in from the sensations she was having. I let this be my green light to continue until I finally had become so lust-crazed that I lifted her entire lower body up from the floor and wrapped my arms around her waist.

With my tongue busily focused on her bottom, my fingers gently massaged her clit at an almost teasing pace. Her orgasm didn't come as quickly because of the slow movement of my fingers, and yet I had the feeling that the buildup of pleasure and the final explosion in orgasm might also be stronger because of it.

While I don't know how true that was, the inevitable resulting orgasm was indeed a very pleasurable one for her, especially with her upper body extending down from my arms and her head and shoulders resting on the floor. I couldn't see her face, and yet her screams and cries of ecstasy were more than enough to motivate me to continue this as soon as her school-related chores were over.

Once we had temporarily finished, Tammy and I sat on her couch holding each other, and we talked for a few minutes before she set about grading some papers, including mine.

"You know I have to admit something to you," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm very surprised at how things turned out so far tonight. When we were on our way here, all I could think about was how much pleasure I was going to give you after we walked through the door. I was so sure that I was going to, as you said, rock your world. And instead you just took over and-" She paused for a moment as she looked down. "You made me feel things I never felt before," she continued after looking back at me. "That was just completely unbelievable. I would never have expected anything like that from you. Never. You truly are the best lover I've ever had."

"And you, my queen, are the most beautiful goddess that any supreme being could ever create. Sometimes if I listen very carefully I can hear the gods on Mount Olympus talking about you, referring to you as one of them."

"Oh sweetheart," she said softly, clearly taken by my words. "I wish I was a goddess."

"You are, in every sense of the word, my love. A goddess in human form may lack all her majestic powers and abilities, but even existence in a world of mortals cannot prevent your otherworldly beauty from shining through in your physical form.

"When you look up at the night sky and see all the stars, surely you have to know that they're there for you, singing your praises, dancing in the heavens for you, and even going supernova when the lure of your beauty becomes too much for them. Nothing can resist you.

"The iceberg that sank the Titanic would have melted in seconds had you been the first person to see it. The Greeks would have left Troy alone had you been one of them, for who in their right minds would have sailed off to some foreign land instead of sticking around trying to win your heart? And one can only wonder what your picture would have been called had you walked in on Da Vinci before he started painting the Mona Lisa.

"There is nothing about you that doesn't make me tingle with delight. The very sight of you brings untold pleasure to my eyes, and the way you smell so wonderful is nothing short of a sensual smorgasbord.

"I can't begin to tell you what the mere act of touching you does to me, and when I look in your eyes, my heart is simply overwhelmed by all the beautiful things I see in them. Heaven may be a physical city to be lived in at some future time, but for now it is to be found in your arms and in your kiss. You are truly God's most beautiful creation."

Tammy appeared stunned. She gazed at me for what seemed like an eternity, evidently unsure as to how to respond to what I had just said.

I wasn't making all that up. My heart felt it, and my words conveyed it.

I ran my hand along her face and then sent my fingers through her hair before stopping with a gentle grip of the back of her neck. I held it there for a short time before then tenderly running my hand over her hair, starting from her forehead and continuing along until I had reached her shoulders.

And then I noticed it again, the fluid building up rapidly in her eyes and the almost immediate journey of several tears down her face. She sniffed as her face became contorted from the holding back of a complete breakdown.

"Steven, no one has ever said anything like that to me before," she said as her voice began to break. "Wherever have you come from, my darling? Are you even real? Or are you a character from one of your stories that just stepped out from the pages and into my life?

"You could be every woman's dream, and also every woman's nightmare if you turned out not to be real. How is it possible for you to look at me and say these things? I'm nothing like what you've described. Do you see these lines forming around my eyes and mouth? Every time I see them, I'm just devastated. I simply can't believe that I'm really that beautiful to you."

"Don't ever believe that what you just said is true," I replied. "I could never believe anything but what I've just told you."

"And in twenty years, when I no longer look like this? Will you still believe it then? Would I even have a chance at keeping you with so many beautiful young girls all around you?"

"You listen to me." I looked at her very seriously. "You are mine forever so long as you will have me. If anything were to happen to us, it would be because you chose to leave me. I would never leave you for anything or anyone. You may not believe that now, but then what woman of any younger age can claim that they are more confident in the longevity of her relationship than you can? How many men married to wives of equivalent age have abandoned them for still younger women? Have I chosen a younger woman?"

Lostzilla
Lostzilla
12 Followers
12