The Fake Massage Therapist Ch. 02

Story Info
Just for fun.
3.6k words
4.65
62.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

My name is Dan. I am a Massuer, and I am damn good at what I do.

I am, just like you, a pervert. There is nothing I like more than to get some gal who doesn't know me from Adam to give in, lay back, spread her legs and let me fiddle around, pet, look, stick my fingers inside and feel all the secrets.

Sometimes they are sneaking out on their hubby or boyfriend to get a little of what they are missing at home. Often the boyfriend is present and watching, getting his jollies while I fingerfuck his lady right in front of him.

Men LOVE that, all I have to do is make them feel safe and comfortable and they let me in there and watch me do it to their woman.

Just think about it, your own wife or girlfriend letting a guy like me stick my fingers up her pussy and rub her fat juicy clit until her hips come up and she squeals in pleasure?

What better gift can you give her than the opportunity to actually DO what she would like to do deep down inside. No secrets, no cheating, just simple fun and delicious naughty stuff she isn't "supposed" to do?

Many women really don't want some strange guy's cock stuck in them, they are perfectly happy with yours. But they all like orgasms, and if you make them feel safe and loved, they will spread their legs and let a well mannered and reasonably nice looking guy like me play with them while you get to watch.

It's safe, it's fun, and they will be happy being appreciated, made to feel sexy and beautiful, desired.

You will want to be sure and fuck her senseless after one of my sessions, after all, it's for both of you and then she will feel comfortable and loved again. If she does, you might just get to do it again sometime.

The surprise may be that the reverse is true. I remember one gal I was dating hired a Massuese for me, then she sat and watched as the lady stroked my cock until I blew into the air. My gal was hot as a pistol that night, we screwed around until damn near dawn, slept a few hours and did it some more.

I had a special session night before last, she was bashful and shy. Her name was Carrie, a reasonably pretty little brunette in the 35 year old range or so.

I picked up in seconds on the fact that she was only getting a massage because her husband Martin wanted to watch, hell, we started out with her face down and covered by a sheet but she left her bra and panties on!

I knew my job was to get those things off of her, so I started out all professional with the comments intended to ease her mind.

"That's OK. I will respect your modesty." I smiled sweetly and paid no attention as I stayed busy with the equipment, ignoring the fact that she was half naked under a thin sheet.

{Before they can get set I get them distracted and feeling guilty, it works.}

"Oh course it just makes this a little more difficult, but I don't mind."

As the session went along and I got to the bra strap, I asked permission to unclasp it so I could "properly" work the back muscles.

{Things are feeling good by this time, they always say "OK."}

Well, 99% of the time, anyway.

{The next trick is I pull out my little towel and ask them to slip the bra off.}

"We can use this for a cover, it will be more comfortable and I don't want to get oil on your clothing," I told her.

{Sometimes they will hesitate, especially if the husband is there and it's their first time.}

"Oh, go ahead honey, I am right here!" Hubby popped up with, right on schedule.

Next thing she knew I am rubbing her titties under the towel but not touching her nipples at all and by now I knew she was THINKING about me maybe, just maybe...touching them?

Carrie went along right with the program, I could have written down what happened ahead of time.

When I got done with her legs she was feeling fine, and I got close enough to her pink undies I knew what she was thinking. She was expecting me to take some liberties, braced for it.

After all, she and her hubby had talked about it, they always do, at least he gives her hints and things like that, she knows or she wouldn't be on my table in the first place.

But I DIDN'T take any liberties.

{Now that frustrates them. Here they are all braced to resist and nothing happens to resist?}

"I need to work your glutes, I am feeling tension. But I don't want to get oil on your underwear."

Then I hesitated, took my hands away.

"Maybe I can just work through the drape?" I used my best indecisive tone.

"It's all right." Carrie said, right on que.

She lifted her hips and slid her panties down, struggling a little to try and stay under the sheet since she was still laying on her stomach.

{They must ALWAYS be on their stomach at this point, it gives them a feeling of protection, safety. If you let them get over on their back, those panties WILL stay right in place!}

"Here, let me help you." I carefully reached up and finished sliding them down and off.

After a nice warm and gentle fanny rub, letting my fingers get close enough that I knew it was all she could think of, but never quite actually getting THERE, I had her turn over. I held the sheet carefully while she did, tucking it in well, giving her the snuggly "feel good" sensation.

Working the tops of her breasts I let a nipple peek out. She didn't protest, so I nudged the drape and got the other one out, barely. I let my fingers brush one nipple lightly and got a shudder out of her, that tiny flicker of the eyelids.

Now she was mine.

Carrie had one boob at least twice as big as the other, she even had two different nipples. That isn't uncommon, actually, and don't knock it, they are still fun.

{Realize that very FEW women are completely comfortable with their breasts. Give off a manner of perfect normalcy at this point.}

I saw her peek at me out of slitted eyes to check my reaction. I was simply working, everything was perfectly normal, so she relaxed quickly.

"Your lady is very beautiful!" I told Martin.

"Her skin is as nice as any I have ever felt."

{Women like compliments. They really like them when offered in passing, when the comment sounds real and it is almost like they overheard it.}

By now I had both hands all over Carrie's upper body and her nipples had crinkled right up, she was enjoying the feeling.

I covered her breasts again with a towel, moved to her stomach. I did the clockwise circles, letting my fingers trail lightly across the top of her pubic hair. As my fingers dragged across, I let my little finger press and drag more firmly, this tugged the area around her slit. I knew she would feel the sensation and be thinking about that.

I gave her about a dozen strokes like that or so.

"I do have some wonderful techniques I use with some ladies..but they are a bit...more intimate?"

Carrie hesitated.

"Normally I don't offer that with a first session but since Martin is right here....?"

I let that hang for a second.

Carrie looked at her husband who was grinning ear to ear. I saw him give a small nod of his head.

"OK." she said in a tiny voice.

I worked out her legs, when I got to the top of her thighs I let my fingertips swing in very light tiny circles right alongside her vagina. The sheet still lay covering her, I just slipped my fingers inside, up and down, up and down, tiny soft circles. After a few minutes I moved to the other side.

Carrie had tensed a little, then she relaxed, thinking I was done but I went back to the first side and began to repeat the soft circles. I went slow, so very slow. I felt her shift, her legs opened. I pressed some more, they moved again. Her eyes squeezed shut even more tightly, her mouth opened slightly. I could see the irregular rise and fall of her breasts as she tried to gasp quietly. Finally there was a shudder as she lost control.

Then she orgasmed. It was small but obvious. She actually tried to hide it. I let my fingers bump her clit, she jerked with a second small orgasm. A few moments later I did it again. Her hips throbbed up, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

I reached up with my left hand and placed it on her stomach. I splayed my fingers out wide and began to slide them slowly downwards under the sheet, then across her pubic mound as I continued the little circles with my right hand.

Her hips pressed up hard and she let out a little "uh-uh-uh-uh" sound as the fingers of my right hand met my left. I began to masturbate her at this point. Then I ran my right index finger inside an inch or so. Her hands came down and grabbed the edge of my table. Her legs came open and she gave it all up. I bumped the drape and it slid to the floor, she was now completely naked, her hips bucking against my fingers as she orgasmed now in huge wave after wave.

I looked over at Martin, he had his cock out and was stroking himself. It wasn't huge but it was maybe 7 inches and he was hard as a rock.

"She is ready for you now." I told him.

He took the hint and stepped up between Carrie's legs and shoved himself inside where my fingers had just been.

I stepped back and watched, he didn't last long, he didn't need to. Carrie was way ahead of him, lifting against him so hard he was coming up on tiptoe.

Then he groaned and collapsed on top of her.

That was an amazing session, it popped in my head that I wouldn't mind fucking her myself but I never do that during a session.

Later, as I left, Carrie was wearing a robe. I knew she was naked underneath. She stepped up and hugged me, pressing her breasts against my chest, saying thank you. Martin was in the other room, so I smiled and slipped her my card with my phone number. I saw her eyes brighten as she glanced at it.

"Perhaps another time?"

She grinned and I left. Who knows? Maybe my phone would ring?

If I was a betting man...LOL.

There is the one minor little complication with what I do. It seems I don't have the license the State requires, and I didn't attend college like the State requires.

Well, I DID go to college at the local massage therapy mill, but it was night classes. I learned all about "proper" draping techniques, how to use the little pillowcase to cover breasts so the drape can be slipped out underneath, leaving good access to the lady on the table's sides and abdomen but keeping their titties covered up if they happen to be modest.

None of them are, well, there have been a couple but it's damn rare. But even the modest ones don't get to hide, unless they are wearing their undies or something. That has only happened twice now. Yep, even modestly covered by the sheet I manage to check out their pussy and nipples, I am good with a drape. I have stood there calmly working on a gal's legs, watching their clit peek out of their furry beaver while thay have no idea at all that I can see the whole damned thing.

I have a bedside manner that develops total trust in about 90 seconds. Plus I can rattle off massage terms like any professional, ain't Google a wonderful thing?

I really like it when I get a gal on the table, stretched out on her back feeling all warm and fine from my hands stroking her body. Once they get a little fussed up the legs start to spread, and soon I am getting closer and closer to the promised land.

After some practice anybody can learn to tease the triggers that set women off, the truth is they are mostly exactly the same types of touch that set men off.

A couple of dabs of that new pheromone spray seems to help, too. Add in that I am 6' and 200#, and I spend some time lifting weights to keep the lumps where they belong and I get very nice responses from the ladies.

I will never forget my very first client. She was short, about 300 pounds. After about an hour I managed to get her to the point where her legs were spread as wide as they would go, I had a couple of fingers stuffed up her snatch and she was bucking and squealing like a stuck pig. The fact is, that was fun, she had a nice looking furry beaver that got all puffy and slick looking, lord did that gal love being fingerfucked. I have seen her half a dozen times now, plus she gives out my phone number to her friends, a couple of them are stone foxes.

I like the referrals, those are sure things, I know I will get to look and play.

It's my favorite pastime.

One morning I was checking my messages. I use an anonymous phone service to keep the State Massage Board off my ass, that seems to work.

Well, so far anyway. But then what the hell are they going to do if they DO catch me, jerk my license?

A sweet voice asked for an appointment, said her name was Diana. I called her back, she mentioned she worked as a secretary for a car lot for some reason. But she asked a LOT of questions and then didn't book with me.

It stuck in my mind as odd, but I soon forgot about it since I got another appointment with a housewife whose husband wanted to "Be there to make her feel comfortable".

Of course I know darn good and well he wants to watch me look at his naked wife and play with her titties, fingerfuck her right in front of him.

I booked that one, looking forward to what might happen. Sometimes the sessions are so hot I have to haul my cock out once I get back to the car and jack off thinking about the way they looked and felt.

Even more fun is when the men start the hinting stuff. The guy will watch as I do an ordinary massage, often his wife is just doing it because he wants her to, something she would never consider to do on her own.

Sometimes I like to work in ways that frustrates the poor guy, I will go out of my way with careful draping, then place my body between him and her, and I can use my arms in such a way that I am innocently rubbing his woman's legs but it looks like I have my hands up her snatch.

They will crane their neck to see and I will shift so they can't, meanwhile by then I have his wife moaning away and comfortable.

Then the real fun begins as I ask him if he wants to learn some techniques which results in a "sure!" almost every single time. I will be rubbing one upper thigh and I will get the guy rubbing the other. Pretty soon they are the one tugging the drape around showing off their wife's pussy or titties to me.

Those sessions are great fun, much more so than the guy who tells me when I walk in the door that I can "Do anything I want, even fuck her if I want to."

Much less satisfying, I like to keep the mystery up, they never know what is coming next.

Besides, I sure as hell ain't going to fuck her, all I do is look and play.

Anyway, it was a few days later when I heard that same voice. I had done the couple, she was about 40 and one of those who knew the game and was into it. She just hopped on the table naked and opened up. Those are OK but nowhere near as much fun as the seductions, that session with Carrie was spectacular.

So even though I had some reservations, I called again. It was still Diana, but now she mentioned she worked as a receptionist at a Dentist's office?

Well, that set off more alarm bells, I was thinking one of the State inspectors was checking up on me.

So I covered my ass, told her my session was free, one of those "introductory" offers. That way they couldn't get me for practicing without a license, because no charge means between friends and it isn't a business.

Damned if she didn't take me up on it, so I booked her for that same evening. I took along a tiny tape recorder, too, just in case.

I arrived at her apartment, I was pleased to see a 5'6" blonde in her mid 30's, and well built, in shape. She was dressed in simple blue jeans and a pullover blouse.

I set up my table, she undressed and got ready while I washed up.

She was laying face down as I came out, under the top sheet.

"Can we just not use the drape?" were the first words out of her mouth.

Hell, why not? I folded it up, oiled up my hands and went to work. I did a nice normal session for the first 20 minutes or so, then I was finishing up on her back and shoulders. I had already gotten a fine view of her pussy, it was pretty wet looking, the tuft of hair right above her clit curled upwards exposing the little button which was all swollen up. The rest of her pubic hair around her pussy lips lay in small curls and was matted snugly against her.

I knew she was liking this, hell, I was too. I spent a long time drinking in the view, I even placed my hands on her butt cheeks and spread her out a little. When she didn't protest of stiffen up, I did it more until finally I pushed so far her puckered up little asshole peeked out. In fact, I did that a dozen times, she didn't object.

It was time to turn her over, as I started working on her legs and upper thighs her stomach started gurgling. Now some folks can get to rumbling pretty good, she was one of those and I sensed her being embarrassed about it.

I just happen to know the trick.

I reached down and put my hand under her left knee, and rolled her knee all the way up to her chest. Now I knew this would spread her all the way out, but I also was still suspicious of this one as maybe being an inspector.

So I pointedly didn't look as I rolled her knee all the way up, then pressed over to the right to readjust her colon and ease the gurgling.

I saw her peek at me, pretending not to. I wasn't taking liberties so she relaxed. The gurgling stopped instantly, of course.

She giggled.

"You sure know your stuff!" she said.

I really didn't do anything but a normal massage session with some peeks, I was still suspicious. I finished up, covered her again with the sheet, then stepped out to let her dress.

Diana came out all smiles and happy looking. She handed me an envelope.

"There is no charge." I told her.

She looked me in the eyes.

"You know who I am, don't you?"

Well, I didn't, not for sure.

"Yes." I lied.

"Don't worry, I won't bust you." She grinned.

Now I did know for sure.

"You are damned good!"

"Thank you." I answered, a bit nervously.

"I have heard some rumors through the gravevine about you."

"Oh?"

"Maybe next session, you might do me a little better?" She offered that sweet smile again.

"OK." I smiled back.

"I have several...special techniques."

That got a huge smile from her.

She left, I was thinking this could prove to be an advantage.

I dialed my message service. Just one message, the number sounded familiar.

I heard Carrie's voice asking me to call so I dialed her number.

"Hi, Dan! I was hoping you had time for an appointment?"

"Sure, when?"

"Tonight? Martin is out of town on business this week." she added.

I knew what that meant. I was thinking I could use a personal session. Nice clean little housewife, too, with big fat eager pussy lips.

I wondered what she would taste like? I wondered what her reaction would be when she found out I was about half again bigger than her husband?

"Sure, see you tonight!"

I was humming to myself when I hung up the phone.

Rules. Hell, they are made to be broken.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers