The Fake Massage Therapist Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing escapades.
1.9k words
4.42
43.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

I know exactly where I first got the idea.

I was laying on a massage table in my favorite therapist's office. Patty was rubbing my fanny out nicely and we were chatting away.

She asked me if I could fill in at her evening class she held for students fresh out of the school where she taught several days each week.

Now normally she just used one of the male students for a model but she had just finished a semester and all of them were women.

"All women?" I asked.

Let's just say a light bulb went off in my head.

Hell, I like women. The idea of an entire classroom full of nothing but women taking their clothes off struck me as a class I would like to take.

Patty even told me she was asking me because I was "Always such a nice guy, a gentleman."

Tee hee.

Lord. If she knew what was really inside my head she might think differently.

So that evening I found myself laying on my back on her table naked as a jaybird and covered by just a thin sheet.

It seemed a bit strange to me, I have been on many tables over the years, but here were 5 other women in the room and my job was to BE a bit out of line so they could learn to deal with some of the more aggressive type male customers.

Four of them were young coed types, the other lady was a chubby housewife who had mentioned she chose a massage career as a way to make some extra cash.

I made a mental note to call her for an appointment, that looked to be a sure thing.

"Do we need the drape?" I asked Patty, innocently.

"It really irritates my skin." I added, quickly.

Damn that was lame, I thought.

"I will be much more comfortable using it, plus that is the law." Patty smiled sweetly at me.

The other gals all watched, completely serious. I even saw one of them take notes, like that was tough to remember or something.

Patty began to do her massage, I started talking about the "other therapists" and what some of them did. Patty was dodging all of my suggestions nicely. I even used some of the comments that I had used before on her, and it hit me that SHE had been manipulating ME in some of our prior sessions.

I noticed the girls were leaning in close when Patty started rubbing my upper thighs so I did the moans and groans to let them know I liked that. Patty even bumped my balls a couple of times, something she didn't ordinarily do during a normal session.

Naturally, I started to get a nice boner. Patty worked first on my right, as she moved around the table I did a stretch and yawn, pretended to give my lower stomach a scratch but actually flipped my dick over to the side she would be on.

The ladies all giggled in unision.

When Patty turned to reach for the oils, I gave the sheet a short little tug and the end of my cock poked out. The other women were all staring and trying to stifle giggles, I was doing my best to keep a straight face. The chubby one even stepped over to get a better look.

I knew she was a sure thing now.

So I tugged a bit more, my whole package came into view. Hell, I was so hard I was sticking up into space.

Patty turned back, stopped.

"Oh, I am sooooo sorry!" I said, as she reached out and pulled the sheet back into place.

Patty made no comment, she didn't even change expression. Then as she went back to the massage she explained to the women the importance of keeping a professional tableside manner.

I was about to stain the sheets.

That was fun, I got to do several sessions like that. Without fail after each session I got everyone's business cards.

I knew I was going to be a busy boy over the next few months.

But it also hit me that I could do this, what a deal! Naked women willingly letting me play and touch them, that sounded like fun!

It was just a couple of weeks later and I was all set up with a table, some drapes, a message machine and an ad running.

The first appointment I made was not what I expected. The gal was 5' tall and 300 pounds.

But she was ready and wanting her stuff rubbed. I did my job, I played with her oddly smallish little titties, and I ended up, along with some coaching and suggestions from her with my fingers inside.

She did some serious squealing, hell, that was a kick in the ass.

Success my very first time out, I even had another session that same night. That one was just plain nasty, somehow that isn't as much fun as the seduction, the sneaking up on them and getting away with it.

My next appointment was a another nasty housewife type that wanted to be naked and made no bones about it. If she had spread out any farther while laying on her stomach I would have thought she would pull a muscle.

That sure made it easy, the first trip up her thighs I ran my fingers over her snatch and she just lifted her butt off the table. I must have gotten her off a dozen times. Then she wanted me to give her a ride but I wouldn't, so instead she gave me a nice hand job.

Returning the favor I guess. I really hadn't ever planned on letting anything go that far, but then I realized I liked that so I let her.

What the hell.

So that got to be normal, I learned that women actually really do like to play with men's cocks.

Some kind of instinct, I think.

It was about two years before I ever broke my main rule. There was this one lady, also a housewife type. I wrote about her in the last story in this series, her name is Carrie. She was reserved and modest at first, but once I got her to feeling all safe and warm, wow did she wake up!

Her old man's name is Martin, he climbed right up on my table and hosed his wife while I watched. Carrie must have had a good half dozen orgasms before that, and another one during, so she was pretty happy.

Sheets be damned, I scrubbed my table with disinfectant, something I do every time.

One never knows.

I gave her a card, it was only a couple of weeks later the phone rang. I booked her the same evening, expecting a repeat performance with her being a bit more...shall we say....ready?

Man, was I surprised! She answered my knock on the door, looking fine in a light blue blouse and snug slacks. This time the buttons were undone just even with her nipples, I didn't see any evidence of a bra.

I had noticed in the first session that she had one breast quite a bit larger than the other, so she had started out wearing this huge bra.

I guess she got over being shy about that.

I was setting up my table when I realized I hadn't seen her husband, so I asked.

"Oh, Martin is out of town at a sales meeting, he won't be back until Saturday."

"Oh." I responded, thinking this was odd. Usually the housewives are on my table because the husband or boyfriend likes to watch.

But what the hell. I work on quite a few single women now.

I got the table ready and turned back to Carrie to ask her to get ready while I washed up. She already had the blouse off and was sliding the slacks down her legs.

There were no panties, either.

She looked at me and giggled.

"You have already seen me naked so I guess there is no need to be...modest?"

"No, whatever is comfortable." I smiled, feeling my dick stir in my pants.

There was something about this woman and I am not sure what, she just looked...fuckable?

She got on the table and I started in. I wasted a little time on her back and shoulders, I say wasted because all I could really think of was getting my hands on her tits, up her snatch again.

I was soon running my slick and oily hands around the curve of her buttocks, making sure each downward stroke rubbed across her lips, even slipping inside slightly. I lightly rubbed my index finger right over her brown button, too.

That got a shudder from her, she liked that. Hell, all women seem to like that.

When she turned over, I got a perfect few of swollen womanhood, her pussy was flushed and gaping open, talk about ready!

I let my fingers do the talking, sliding them up and over her big slippery lips as she moaned and lifted her hips to meet me. At the same time I gently rolled one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, that got her going.

Then she looked at me through slitted eyes.

"Please?" she asked.

I knew what she wanted.

I pulled my shirt over my head as she lay and watched, tripped the catch of my blue jeans, my cock was solid as it can get, swinging upwards as I stepped out of my pants.

Her hand came down and reached, I stepped forward to let her. She had her head turned looking at me as she first gripped me, then slid her hand back and forth along my length.

"God you are so big!"

I really never thought of myself as particularly big, I am a shade over average at maybe 7 inches or so. Then I remembered her husband, Martin.

Yea, I guess I am pretty big compared to what she was used to.

My idea was to let her jack me off, she had other ideas. She literally pulled me around by the dick, scooting her fanny eagerly towards the bottom edge of the table. To accomplish that she had to open her legs even more, it was at that point I lost control.

I first tried to enter her standing up but the table made me lift up all the way on tiptoe, no way was I going to be able to do that.

So I picked her up and moved her over to the nearby couch. I slid atop her, her legs opened readily and we were joined.

There went my rule, right out the window.

Here I was fucking some guy's wife, something I told myself I would never do. The truth is the idea was inside my head all along. Her soft body mashed against mine, in short order I filled her to the point of my sperm gushing out both sides all over the couch.

We lay there for quite a long time afterwards, basking.

As I got ready to leave, she handed me an envelope.

"No, thanks, but I don't need...." I started to tell her.

"Here, I insist. That was really nice."

I relented, stuck it in my shirt, loaded up my gear.

I was all the way back to my house, unloading my table and gear when I thought about it again. I opened it, expecting my usual $40 massage fee.

It was 10 twenties. Two hundred bucks.

Wait a minute!

I am no hooker, damn it.

Or am I?

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers