The Fall

Story Info
They find each other after he is hurt.
3.1k words
4.34
120.8k
11
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

It was raining so hard that I could not see more than a few feet and just did see the calf as it rushed out of the dark and right into me. I went down from the impact slipped side ways and the next thing I knew I was in thin air and then falling. I had gone over the side of the cliff I had been working next to. I remember hitting the bottom after the 30’ fall and my back hurting as I slipped into darkness. I don’t know how long I was there when I felt the something pulling on me.

“OH GOD!” It hurt so badly.

“It’s ok I have you. I’ll get you home.” It was the voice of a woman. Again darkness.

The pulling on me woke me. “Please just let me be!” I was trembling uncontrollably. “Oh god my back!”

I opened my eyes in the dim candlelight of the room. It was familiar to me. “Shhh. I have to get these wet cloths off of you.” I looked at the voice not seeing anything as it pulled off my under wear then back to black.

The pain of the bed moving brought me back. “Its ok. I need to get you warm.” I felt the heat of her naked body on mine as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I slipped back into darkness as she kissed me softly. “Your ok now. I have you.”

I opened my eyes to a slight movement. It was just daylight and her blond hair smelt of strawberries. God my back and side hurt, where the fuck was I? The slight movement woke me even more and I realized my dick was hard and pushed between her legs. It was warm and wet nestled up against her soft woman hood.

It hurt to breath so I just laid very still closing my eyes to stop the pain in them. She moved again only this time it was to pull away just a little. Her legs opened and I felt her little fingers as she touched my cock. She wrapped them around it as she pushed it between her swollen open lips. She slipped forward as she pushed it deeper between her lips and then slipped back taking me deep into her hot wet woman hood. She again laid very still moving nothing as her vagina adjusted to the girth of my 9” cock.

Her breathing became labored as I felt her fingers slide across her clit. She pulled away then pushed gently back into me trembling as she gasped, cumin as my cock slipped deep into her womb. Blackness.

The sun was streaming into the room when I opened my eyes. Now I realized I was home. There was a warm pack on my back and my eyes didn’t hurt so badly as I looked around the room. She was setting in a chair next to the bed looking out the window. I let my eyes run over her full lush body as the sun shone through her light cotton nightgown still feeling her from my dream.

“How did I get here?”

She looked at me with a slight smile as I remembered the dream of how it felt being in her. “I found you in the bottom of Willow Canyon.”

“You got me here by your self?”

“You didn’t come home so I knew something was wrong and went to find you. You are badly hurt but will be ok.” She stood up and the sun turned her thin cotton gown sheer letting me gaze at her. Her dark nipples were hard and pushed against the material and it did nothing to hide her thick blond bush. “I have some soup if you are up to it.”

“Yes,” I tried to move. “OH FUCK! Umm, I don’t think I can set up.”

“Just lay back. I’ll get it.”

She came back with a bowl of steaming liquid and as she sat on the side of the bed pulled her gown up high over her thighs. Her full lush round breasts pushed against the thin material and her nipples stiffened as I let my eyes run over them. She gave me a spoon full. “I think you broke 2 or 3 ribs. And I am sure you are going to be in bed for a few day’s.”

“I have to go feed the stock.”

“It’s all taken care of.” She gave me another spoon of soup. “It will all be ok. I just need you better.” I finished eating in silence and as I went to sleep I felt her naked and on me. I was sure it was in my mind as I felt her hands run slowly over my acing body.

I don’t know how long I had been a sleep but when I awoke I was still lying on my side. I tried to turn. “AAAA!” The room went cold as I began shaking hard. She rushed back into the room.

“It’s ok!” She pulled her light cotton gown over her head revealing her naked body to me as she slipped under the covers. “Oh god! PLEASE! It’s going to be ok!” She was crying as she wrapped her self around me and again I felt her warmth as I slipped into darkness.

I opened my eyes to find her face so close to mine I felt her breath on my face as she slept. I kissed her softly. “Mary sweetheart.” Her eyes fluttered opened and she gave me the soft easy smile.

“What is it? Are you ok?”

“I really need to pee.”

“Ok.” She pulled her self from me and walked naked into the next room. She returned with an old pot.

“This should do it.”

“I don’t think I can do it!”

“Here just wait until I,” I felt her hot hand on my cock. “There you go.” I relaxed as the amber liquid began running into the pot while she held both it and my man hood in her hand. “My goodness you did need to go.” She smiled as she held me until I finished and then wiped the tip on a soft towel. She sat the pot to the side and slipped back into the bed with me. She again wrapped her self around me. “Now sleep my sweet. I need you well again.”

I woke to the first rays of the sun as they slipped through the window. My cock was again up between her legs and pushed deeply between her pussy lips. I felt dizzy from the pain as I eased back just a little. I had to do it! I moved until I felt her opening’ made a little adjustment and slowly slipped into her hot wet woman hood. “Uummm.” Came softly from her as the tip of my cock touched her womb. I pushed and the tip of my dick slipped into it. “Huuu!” Every move was like fire in my side so I laid very still letting my cock flex in her as I put my hand onto her hip.

Mary slowly pushed back into me. “Oh how long I have wanted this. If he only knew what he was doing.” She turned her head into the pillow. “Umm oh god. I want him to fuck me!” She groaned into the pillow as she slipped her fingers over her clit and fingered it as she had the day before. She began to cum milking me with her vagina muscles as she trembled in my arms. “Oh how I want you to fuck mmMMmmeeeeeeee!” she said again as the wetness ran from her and back over my cock and balls she moved away and then back getting a couple of small thrust as she came.

“Huaga!” I cam with her shooting deep into her!

“Oh my god! He’s came! I ho yes cum in me fill me with it!”

She held steady as my cock throbbed deeply in her not moving the last of my seed seeped into her waiting womb and them gently she slipped away and out of the bed. She came back with a worm wet towel and began washing me.

“What are you doing?” I asked acting like I was just waking.

“You needed to be cleaned up. You have been in bed for three days now and have been sweating off and on.” She left and the sound of running water came to me from the kitchen as she poured it from the kettle she kept on the stove. She came back with a pan of hot water and started washing me again.

“Oh Shit!” I groaned as I moved tiring to lift my self up a little.

“Just be still.”

“You seam very at ease with me being naked like this.”

She looked at my face in the early light. “You don’t seam to mind looking at me either.” She stood up smiling. “Besides we have both seen each other naked bathing for years.”

“Yes but you have never had to touch me when I had my bath before.”

She dumped the water out of the window into the tiny flowerbed she loved so much. “I don’t mind.” She came back with a clean towel.

I felt my cock lengthen as I looked at how the sun sparkled in her full bush. “Can you help me set up?”

“No. I got word to the doc. and said to keep you flat and that I was to watch your head wound. She will be here this afternoon.”

I put my hand on her thigh as she stood looking down at me. The warmth of her soft skin almost burnt my fingertips. “I, umm, well.” My dick was sticking up like a steel poll. “I am sorry.”

Mary looked down at it and smiled. “Its ok.” She slipped her sundress over her head covering her nakedness. “I kind of like it.” She started to the door. “I have chores to do. Doc. Wilson should be here about noon.”

I could still smell her as I fell a sleep.

“Wake up Sam.” I was being shake slightly. “I need to get a look at those rib’s boy.”

I opened my eyes looking for Mary. “Oh, hello Doc.”

“Well hello to you. Look I am not going to mix word with you Sam. You are pretty fucked up. You have at least four broken rib’s and a bad concussion.” She threw her hand up pointing her thumb over her shoulder. “That girl of yours saved your dumb ass you know?”

I just nodded yes at her.

“She has you wrapped up good and I can tell by the way you are looking around the room you are seeing things ok. You need to stay in bed for four or five days and then only move around here in the house.” She sat down on the bed. “You got your crops in?”

“Yes but I have the herd to take care of.”

“Mary is doing fine and to be honest from the way she talked when I talked to her I think she is proud of what she is doing.” She stood up. “I’ll be back out this way in about a week and will stop in.”

“Ok Doc. Bring some rope with you and I will give you a good beef calf to take back into the butcher.”

She smiled at me. “How about I bring my old heifer out and you let that bull of yours at her instead?”

“Deal.” I smiled at her. “Is Mary out there?”

She reached for the doorknob. “Yes and I’ll send her in, in just a minuet. I need to tell her how to kick that ass of yours to keep you in bed.” She laughed as she walked out the door. “See you in a week Sam.”

===========================

It was a full month before I could get out side. Much to my disappointment Mary started sleeping in her own bed and we had not touched each other cense the day the Doc had came out. She had taken care of the farm as well as me and not complained one time.

It was about mid morning on a nice fall day when she walked up from the barn. “I am going down to the pond and take a swim. It looks like winter will be on us soon and it might be the last time I get a chance this season.”

“If you walk slow I’d like to go with you.”

“Ok. I’ll bring some soap and you can get a bath to.”

We walked slowly to the pond and even thought it was only about a quarter of a mile it took a long time to get there and I was sweating like a pig. All I was wearing was my nightshirt and Mary helped me pull it over my head then pulled her cotton summer dress over her head freeing her 36 c breasts. She pushed down her long pantaloons and as we stood naked before each other she smiled as she watched me let my eyes run over her 28 year old body.

“God Mary you are perfect. You have no idea what it does to me when I see you like this. I mean after all I am a man you know?”

She took my hand as we walked slowly to the water and then out into it. “Oh trust me I know that you’re a man all right.” She laughed nervously. “Maybe it makes me feel funny to.”

“If it bothers you I can cover up and wash after you go for your swim.”

“It isn’t that kind of bother.” She looked deep into my eyes. “I am just as much a woman as you are a man you know.” By now we were waist deep in to cool water. “Here let me wash you.”

I stood still as she scrubbed my body and tried not to act to horny as she reached my achingly hard cock. She began to laugh. “Every time I see this thing it seams to be sticking out like this!”

“Sorry, but I can’t help it you know.” I threw caution to the wind and in a way that didn’t hurt my ribs to badly as I pulled her up to me mashing her breasts into my chest as I looked into her eyes. I kissed her upturned face sucking in her tinder lips then feeling her tongue on mine as it slipped into my mouth. I stepped back thinking she would pull away, but she didn’t. She clung to me as I looked at her. “I couldn’t help that either.”

“Walk out deeper, please!” I did as she asked and when the water was up to my chest she lifted her self up and as she wrapped her legs around my waist guided my throbbing iron bar slowly and deeply into her waiting woman hood.

Her eyes as her nose flared as she closed her eyes and she took a deep breath. “Oh god Mary we can’t.”

She again covered my mouth with hers kissing me to shut me up as she began a slow steady back and fourth fucking her self on me. The pain in my rubs was bad and I let out a soft groan into her mouth as we rocked in the water. She pulled back looking at me as I cupped her ass in my hands holding her as best I could.

“Am I hurting you?

“Yes but God don’t stop!” She did any way and I slipped out of her as she let her legs drop to the lakes sandy bottom.

She moved back into me kissing me as her hard nipples dug into my chest. “Come on I think I know how we can do this.”

We got into the water that was just waist deep and Mary stepped in front of me as she reached for my cock and as she bent at the waist she guided me into her. I pushed slowly going back into her feeling her hot woman hood stretch and open for me as I did. I went in as deeply as I could and when I reach bottom she began an easy back and fourth back and fourth. I felt her fingers as she began touching her clit rubbing it furiously.

“O I am so close! Oh God yes fuck me! Oh, oh, ohaaaaaaa!” She screamed as she came on me. Pushing pulling driving me over the top with her. I held her hips as I pushed into her. Each jolt of cum shooting out of me was like a canon going off in side her.” “HHOOoooooo yes, oh god I feel you doing it oh! Cumming in oh yesSSssssssss!”

Mary stayed bent over resting her hands on her thighs as we caught our breath not standing up until I softened and slipped out of her. She turned looking at me with a smile that turned into a worried look as she looked at me. “Oh shit you are as white as a ghost! Are you ok?”

“Yes I just need to set down.”

“No! If you pass out I can’t get you up.” We had walked to the water edge. “Can you stand there for just a minuet?”

“I will try.”

I couldn’t help my self as I watched Mary take of running up to the barn. Every muscle in her naked body flexed as she ran and a little cum seeped out of me as I watched. She was back just a few minutes later with the wagon and horse.

“Set down here.”

I did as she asks setting on the back of the of the wagon and she walked the horse back to the house. She came around and helped me as I slipped of the wagon and still naked we walked into the house. She helped me into the bed and started to turn away when I stopped her.

“We need to talk.”

“What about?” She smiled at me as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

“About the fact that I love you. About the fact that it kills me every time you walk out of the door because I want you with me all the time.” I let my hand run over her smooth thigh. “About the fact that I am 20 years older than you and about you needing a younger man.”

“What are you saying to me?” She asked as she leaned in and kissed me softly.

“That I love you.”

Mary lay beside me kissing me softly and then whispered. “But you have nothing to worry about.” She took my cock in her hand holding it like it was made of gold. “You see I love you to and now I have all I have ever wanted. I have the man I love, I have you dad.”

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers