The Fall: a Codeine Lane Adventure

Story Info
A mercenary helps her local community by getting gangbanged.
5.2k words
4.14
22.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I'm not a misogynist, though this story may convince you otherwise. Fantasies are fantasies, bro. Please practice safe, sane, and consensual sex.


The Barrens district of Angel City sprawled out in front of Rebecca "Codeine" Lane. Almost every building in the place was a "habitation unit" repurposed from aggressively rectangular deep space shipping boxes, covered with haphazard corrugated metal patchwork. Yet this was still not the worst neighborhood in town because during the war, the city had been subdivided into many smaller districts in a vain attempt at keeping order. When the corporate Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation forces had pulled out, the local authorities were swamped with desperate men and women fighting to leave the frontier or carve out their own bloody fiefdoms wherever they could. That helped ex-mercenaries like Rebecca fall off the official radars and even carve out a little niche for themselves in the city's burgeoning underworld springing up around neglected hamlets just like this one.

The occasional rape and murder had been distressingly routine before Rebecca's organization had expanded into this region but drug dealers, prostitutes, and sex clubs were still welcome enough. As Rebecca slipped through the grime of the place, her tanned nut brown skin shone in the midday sun, as her muscular six foot frame cast a long shadow across the dirt ground. She was unbelievably graceful, especially in spite of her giant, unnaturally perky 48JJ breasts. Her stride showed no hesitation or shame, even though she wore nothing but a thick layer of plastic wrap with holes cut out for her boobies, though the streets were deserted. The tight fabric crushed the roots of her breasts, trapping blood in them, making them look even bigger than they usually were. She finally stopped in front of an industrial prefabricated building with a frayed wooden sign that read "Jones Gulch Catholic Church and Youth Center." Quivering with excitement, Rebecca thought about all the freshly legal boys her friend Sammy had gathered for her inside.

Pushing through the front door, she pirouetted towards the cafeteria where she heard a small chorus of teenaged boys singing,

"Lunch time has come
The meal is spread
Thanks be to He who gives us bread
We thank thee lord"

Rebecca kicked past the cafeteria doors and belted out,

"Fuck time has come
The whore is fresh
Thanks be to she who gives us head
We spank thee whore"

Silence and a few nervous giggles greeted her as Rebecca strutted through the cafeteria swaying her ass and bouncing her tits with halting steps as she grinned and at batted her eyelashes at the boys. Wading into the boys at the center of the room she stopped and shouted, "I'm a stupid cunt but even I know how important it is to get you fine young gentlemen off to a good start these days."

"My name is Rebecca," she continued. "I'm here so that you boys learn about sluts like me. I am a slut. Sometimes I prefer cunt because that's what's most important about me. As for what's important to me, I am a fucking cumslut who will do anything for cum. You will treat me like the cunt I am and you will learn to treat other sluts exactly how you treat me. This is what you will be practicing on," she said as she grabbed each of her massive tits and shook them at the boys.

Rebecca smiled as twenty boys cheered, then quickly dipped her head to catch her right nipple with her teeth. She jerked her head up, stretching out the hard nipple and lifting her breast completely off her chest as boys whistled and whooped, eyes watching her every jiggle. Slowly opening her teeth, she let the nipple drop and laughed as her fat boob bounced up and down, swaying across her torso.

"I'm not a little girl like the proper young ladies at your school. I'm a fully grown fuckpig! Stick cocks in all of my fuck holes. I'll do anything that you have ever dreamt of. Fuck me hard just how I love it and I'll show you what a great cocksucker I am! But if you really love me, I want you to hurt me while raping me."

Rebecca slid her hand between her breasts down to her gash and smiling she dipped a finger into her cunt, looking directly into the eyes the young boys crowding around her. She grinned seductively as she slid the dripping finger into her mouth, sucking it clean with short thrusts of her finger. She grabbed a handful of her lustrous dark brown hair and held it up.

"Do you know what my pretty slut hair is for? It's a leash perfect for dragging this fucking bitch around, that's what! Do me a favor and grab my hair to pull my cocksucking mouth away from one sloppy cock over to yours. Hell, you can fight over me using my hair as a handle! Think of something you want me to do, then just grab this whore's hair and force me do it. Do I have a pretty face guys? Well I need my face dripping with cum! Who thinks this fuckpuppet would be even better with loads and loads of your seed smeared all over her fucking face?

Rebecca laughed again as all twenty boys raised their hands. She paused for a minute, fully expecting the boys to sweep over her like a flood. Yet, though the boys yelled dirty things at her and clapped their hands, none approached. Frustrated, she dove onto the floor under the boys' tables tearing at every pair of pants that she could find on her hands and knees, frantically dragging her massive breasts beneath her. Her sudden assault annoyed the boys, so she earned a few kicks to the face, tits, and ass, plus a stray mousetrap snapped onto the side of her left breast. Despite this she could not get a hold of a single cock.

In a flash, an idea bitchslapped her stupid slut brain and she snapped upright, slamming her head against the bottom of the cafeteria table she was crawling under. By this time, the saran wrap around her body had been mostly torn away by her frantic writhing, and some of the more adventurous boys had finally started tearing away the rest. As her breasts came free of the saran wrap, blood rushed back into them, giving her some of the delicious pain she craved and clearing her thoughts. Thus, Rebecca spotted a graffiti strewn portrait by the side of the room that read "Teacher of the Year." She snatched it off the wall and held it above her head for all the boys to see.

The immediate wave of boos told Rebecca all she needed to know and she smashed the picture frame on the floor. She quickly fashioned herself a paper bag mask with the teacher's picture glued to the front. Once again facing the crowd and half blinded by her shitty mask, Rebecca mauled her tits and everyone exploded with laughter as she pulled her silly giant tits up by the nipples and shook them. She grinned under the mask and knelt in front of a table, resting her immense funbags on the top. Taking up a discarded ruler, she clumsily began to slash at the top of her breasts with the wooden stick because she could not see well through her crude mask.

"I bet this nasty bitch beat your poor knuckles with a splintery stick just like this! Show her what you think of that! You boys need big tits bolted onto your whores, huh? That's awesome! I was hoping that you kids appreciated really big and fake boobies! This cunt loves when you play with her tits, but she likes them to be hurt best. Pull these fucking fun-bags off this slut! Twist these big fuckers and get as violent with them as your twisted minds imagine! You can crush and pull them with rusty pliers, you can jab needles in them...you can even light up some cigarettes and burn them! I don't give a fuck! I just need you to treat me like a rape toy because I am! Could some of you to fuck my big bolt-on balloons? Please! Wouldn't it be fun to snatch my fucking whore-tits and squeeze them around your cock so you can fuck them until you jizz all over my fucking face?"

Some of the older boys were the first to walk towards Rebecca, hastily pulling off their belts. They whipped their hard leather belts, buckle first, onto her huge slut-bags. This relentless assault barely raised welts on her perfect udders even though they jumped and slid all over the rough cafeteria table. She giggled and dropped her ruler. Minutes later, she moaned with disappointment when the boys dropped their belts and quit hurting her tits, but then a taller, heavyset boy sharply elbowed his way past some of the others. Through her mask, Rebecca did not see a thing as the schoolyard bully smashed his least favorite textbook onto her tits with a two-handed overhand slash like a samurai. As her boobs flattened out, she orgasmed and fell to the floor with a hard thud. Some overeager kids jacking off around her spewed cum all over her shitty mask which got soggy and plastered itself over her mouth, choking her.

The bully tore off Rebecca's mask and held her head by the hair right in front of his big dick. Hungrily, she impaled her throat on his penis until the tip hit her tonsils. She was slurping messily on his cock when he started slapping her face, boxing her ears like an ancient British headmaster on old Earth. Her head rang like a bell but she held on his dick, licking and sucking with every thrust. She tightened up with every blow as her pussy leaked glistening juice all over the floor.

"Suck my dick, you fucking cunt! Take it all! I'm fucking your mouth like a two-dollar hooker! Open your throat, slut, I wanna fuck your tonsils. Gag on it bitch. Choke on it! Die! I don't give a fuck. You ready for some cum, whore? Pig?" the bully ranted as he pulled Rebecca's head all the way down the shaft of his cock, burying her face in his balls. In heaven, she immediately began licking his balls with her wickedly long tongue.

His legs shook as he emptied his balls into the back of her throat. Spurt after spurt of warm, thick, sticky cum splattered her windpipe. He pulled his cock from her mouth and wiped the last precious drops of his cum into her right eye and hair. With a strained gasp, Rebecca theatrically choked, sputtered, and puked until the big boy rabbit punched her in the face hard enough so that she stars. Reeling, she swallowed his buckets of cum with a noisy gulp. Immediately afterwards, she put her head at his feet, slurping up the cum and puke from the floor while he put his right foot on the back of her head.

"This slut is ashamed to have wasted any of your magnificent cum, master! I've mixed your wonderful semen with my nasty whore stomach juice. I'll clean every drop up with my worthless tongue," she said.

Focused on her task, Rebecca did not notice the bully remove his foot; he had cocked back his leg in a classic soccer pose and goal kicked her in the side of the chest and tits so hard that she flipped over. She coughed up some of his cum and sighed. From her back, she looked up and smiled as the rest of the group began to encircle her. The mob of boys slowly started pulling their cocks from their pants as Rebecca stared hungrily at them and licked her lips, but noticed that they were still soft. They were also smaller teen sized cocks but that did not matter to her since a cock was still a cock and ruled her thinking completely.

Luckily Rebecca still had plenty of tricks to show off for the boys. She started fisting her cunt up to her forearm with her left hand and pushed her breasts up to her mouth to suck with her right hand. Just as planned, she was rewarded with the sight of her admirers rapidly stiffening. Sensing that they needed just a bit more encouragement she said, "Such magnificent cocks! So great and hard. Did this stupid slut get your dicks hard? Give them to me. Beat this slut to death with hard dick. Do it! Fuck this whore! Fill this bitch with cum!" As she spoke, she raised herself onto her knees, careful to put herself level with the boys' crotches, difficult given her height. She could already see one of the smaller youths on tip-toe.

A boy poked his cock into her eye accidentally, so Rebecca slipped it into her mouth with a quick shake of her head, tossing her hair towards him. Getting the idea, he slammed her throat down his stalk by pulling on her shiny dark brown locks. Seeing other eager penises at the edge of her vision, Rebecca lifted her hands, still slick with girl cum, and snatched them. As she stroked them expertly with her fingertips, she shuddered with pleasure as the crowd got all of its hands on her. She spread her legs wider, giving up every inch of her body to the hands pulling, pinching and slapping her.

Like the immature imps they were, the kids could not get enough of her transcendentally perfect breasts, which even now barely showed some thin welts and bruises. If anyone had the mental strength to focus, they would have seen some of the darker blue marks fade in seconds, leaving only pleasant red-pink welting. There was no danger of this happening since the closest boys were occupied with pulling, rolling and crushing her nipples with their fingers. They tugged Rebecca's melons off her chest while the surrounding boys swatted at their fleshy undersides to knock them out of the other kids' hands. Though to Rebecca's utter delight, the fight for space finally got the boys interested in her fuck holes.

Probing fingers of all sorts of size and length slid in and out her cunt, as other strong hands clawed and pulled open the cheeks of huge, firm bubble butt. The boys roughly shoved one finger after another into her asshole as she wiggled invitingly. Some of the stronger teens became frustrated with the amount of effort needed to keep her open, so when his turn came to probe Rebecca he punched his hand into her puckered anus with a shrug of his shoulders. His hand sunk in up to his forearm, surprising him and causing him to corkscrew his hand around inside of her in confusion. She screamed and trembled with an orgasm, though since there was yet another cock down her throat, the scream came out as a slobber that made the teen she was sucking cum like a freight train with a load just as heavy. He pulled out in his excitement, splattering Rebecca's face in cum which she maneuvered into her eyes for a gently clarifying sting.

The boy with his arm up Rebecca's butt sheepishly stopped moving his hand in shame and confusion because he had no idea what he had just done. Sensing his hesitation, Rebecca decided to encourage the shy fist fucker, "Come on, stud. You can't hurt this fucking slut. Fist fucking is when you shove your whole hand into some ignorant whore's pussy or butthole. Then you pump your arm back and forth like your cock. Sluts like me love how intense it is and how raw it makes us. Show the other boys how to do it. One of you smash your hand into my snatch, then pound it in and out. I'll go crazy for you!" The shy fist fucker, whose real name was Tommy, beamed as the other teens applauded and clapped him on the shoulder, so he resumed pumping his hand into Rebecca even faster than before.

Feeding off the acclaim of his peers, like any good teenage boy, Tommy shed his shyness, shouting, "Take that, you fucking slut! Am I fisting you good enough, you fucking whore? Am I cunt? Answer the question, pig!"

"You're fist-fucking this slut right! I love it! Harder! Smash your fucking fist in and out of my slutty ass! Now somebody pound this fuckpig's cunt! Fist me into the ground!" Rebecca wailed as she came over and over while somebody did just that with her pussy. At one point she could have sworn that the boys double fisting her shook hands inside of her.

"Shut the fucking ignorant whore up!" Tommy shouted, and another boy hastily complied by grabbing her by the ears and pushing his thick dick into her mouth. The silence barely lasted a hot minute since he and Rebecca were so aroused he erupted with cum inside her skull after only twelve strokes, flooding her throat and sinuses with ball cream. Her head was so stuffed that cum leaked back out her nose onto the penis of the stunned boy. She swallowed and then snorted up the excess off the cock like a line of cocaine. He responded by slapping her head and mouth hard enough that she let her her head fly back into the hands of another boy. A flash briefly obscured her vision and the hand concealed her smirk. In a millisecond the nanomachine based non-Newtonian resin that permeated her brain instead of water thickened enough to completely mitigate the impact.

"You fucking lazy ass whore! The fuck's wrong with you? Making such a fucking mess. The next time someone cums in your fucking mouth, you better swallow faster than that! Understand COCKSUCKER!" he screamed as he hit her again.

Rebecca bobbed her head as if she was going to speak, but before she had the chance another pair of hands twisted her head towards another cock. She returned to hollowing her cheeks sucking dick, gently nursing and tonguing a boy or aggressively swallowing him down as necessary; she read their moods through their body language as easily as touching their skin. Groping around with her hands, she jacked off anyone she could find. She ground her hips against the hands of the people inside her even as they tried to use her like a puppet. She was a tempest of pleasure. As the boys in the mob tried out everything she had to offer, she also started sucking clean the hands of boys who had stuck them inside of her. Of course she was only one heavily augmented woman, so some teens had to settle for wiping off their cocks and hands in her pretty black-brown hair.

After the wounds Rebecca had taken fighting for evacuation on this very planet, the infamous regenerative scientist Dr. Ysiv had implanted an experimental stem cell bioreactor into her chest among many other "health forward" modifications. The expansion of her chest to 48 inches was necessary; the JJ sized breasts were not. After taking her money to fix her up, Dr. Yisv had forcibly conscripted her into his pet supersoldier/fuckpet "Devil Doll" project, which itself was named after a lame pun about the ancient United States Marine Corps. The good Asiatic doctor was obsessed with big white girl titties, even if they were not actually common in Rebecca's home state of Kentucky.

The rapid healing allowed by her enhancements had many tradeoffs, one of which meant that she was in a perpetual version of puberty with the altered hormonal mix that came with it. Rebecca often channeled her insanely heightened arousal into her current community service activities. Like a teenager herself, she pushed everything too far and took everyone else with her. For example, she had been pumping her altered sex hormones into her skin and sweat the whole afternoon which is what was driving these boys into a frenzy and allowing them to cum with such unnatural fury and regularity.

As the hormones subtly supercharged their base instincts, the bully who had started off this blowbang gave into his caveman instincts. This newly christened alpha male pushed through the crowd and silenced them with a loud grunt. With a sweep of his arm, the boys reluctantly let go of Rebecca one by one. The arms fucking her cunt and ass withdrew from her fuck holes with audibly wet smacks and the last dripping cock was gingerly removed from her mouth. Rebecca was pleased with herself as the bully grabbed her by her hair and started dragging across the cum slick linoleum of the cafeteria. Despite his size, he only managed to move Rebecca few feet until his arm began to tire. Unfortunately for his dignity, Rebecca was astoundingly heavy as a result of all her combat enhancements and none of the boys knew she easily outweighed three of them put together. His enthusiasm was infectious though, and pack mentality swiftly took over to help him out. Several of the mightier teens scooped up her arms and legs, carrying her spreadeagle to the backyard, heaving the whole way. Rebecca could do little but blow cum bubbles given all that she had just swallowed.

12