The Fall: a Codeine Lane Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The back of the youth center was mostly just a muddy field of the soft, loamy soil common to that part of the planet, flecked with patches of the wispy local moss, colored a mild purple-green. It was, however, fairly large, roomy enough for a modest sports equipment shed and gymnasium to stand by the side. By far, the most striking feature of the rear of the building was a small stream that ran swiftly like blue glass snakes. The river was shockingly clean because it was too small for serious industrial use at about three car widths wide and the constant flow came down from the nearby mountains, which made it cock shrinkingly cold.

Rebecca saw the large upended rubber trash can only a few seconds before the bully led the boys to toss her over it, where her weight mostly crushed it into a mattress. The ruins of the can still lifted her hips up invitingly, her cunt glistening as she waited for the big bully to make the next move. She squealed as he roughly impaled the tight muscle of her anus and pounded away, forcing her chest and face into the wet loose dirt. "Fuck me back you stupid fucking gutter pig! Or do you like it there in the mud?" he yelled.

"Fuck the pig. Choke her throat. Spill your cum. Smash her into the dirt," the surrounding boys chanted, much like the pig hunting scene in Lord of the Flies, which Rebecca could barely half-remember through the haze of her lust.

"That's right! Fuck this whore's cunt and ass! Fuck this slut hard and make it hurt! Right over a trash can where I belong! Show me that I am a gutter whore! Somebody shut my dicktrap with your cock. Choke-fuck this bitch at both ends!" she interjected into the chant. The ass fucking bully was rolling her and the trash can with every hard thrust now, mashing her face and breasts into the dirt. Yet every time she was pushed down, she pulled herself up again, caked in dripping mud and howling like a banshee, a monster for the boys to slay with their cocks as hard as swords.

A tall, bronzed brown boy answered her challenge and Rebecca found herself facing down his massive dick muscle, as he took his place in front of her. The rest of his body was all wiry runner muscle like a Greyhound, in contrast to the Anaconda menacing her. He called out to the bully reaming her out from behind, "Hey Zacky, bro. I need the dirty bitch for a hot minute."

"Sure Danny," the bully known as Zack replied, pulling out of Rebecca with a wet smack, turning her inside out for a second. He let the slut know he was tagging out with a hard slap to her big cherry red butt. Reconsidering, he gave her a hard shove with both hands so that she pitched forwards over the trash can into the mud. Rebecca had just gingerly gathered her arms under herself to lift her body up when Zack nodded to Danny. Danny rapidly took over control by digging his foot into Rebecca's upper back, putting her squarely face down in the mud. He ground his bare toes into her back, matching her squirming and thrashing as she fought to breathe. As she arched her back, he bent down and snatched her thick hair in one motion, dragging up her head to face him from the floor. She gasped and gulped for air, shaking her huge tits with every breath, visible even though they were coated in viscous brown slime. Still holding her hair with his left hand, Danny slapped her back and forth, whacking some of the mud off her face, freeing her eyes and ears what came next.

Danny tossed Rebecca's head up a bit using her hair as a lever, then seized her throat in his hands. Choking and shaking her, he said menacingly, "Your cunt and mouth are too filthy for me now pig! But you aren't dirty enough yet, are you slut? Get ready to suck my asshole as soon as I drop your worthless throat unless you need another lungful of mud!"

He stopped throttling her when he felt her hands scramble to grab his hips, so he turned and bent over. Rebecca pressed her face into his butt crack by pulling herself towards it with her hands. The pressure spread his firm butt cheeks for her, so she lapped up his taint hungrily, slipping her long tongue across the bottom of his balls and up back along the length of his butt crack. When she had removed every speck of dirt, Rebecca moved on by tightening her tongue up into a stiff roll and speared his asshole directly. Danny's legs trembled and he sighed, "Zack, get back in there and fuck that bitch up again."

Without hesitation, Zack slammed himself back into Rebecca's sopping wet cunny, driving Rebecca's tongue deeper into Danny's butt with every hard thrust. She moaned and twisted her tongue inside of him as she felt his legs shake and his cock stiffen even more. Zack tried to break Rebecca's rhythmic twists of her tongue with some particularly pussy crushing smashes, but this just made her exhale with pleasure straight into Danny. The added support from Zack let Rebecca reach around and grab Danny's cock with one of her hands. She stroked it hard as she continued to tongue fuck him from behind. Finally, Danny started to spasm, so she pulled her tongue out, making a wet plop noise. Once more she licked his balls, then his whole crack as he came. While Rebecca lunged and contorted to get at Danny's ass, the motion made Zack cum in her pussy hard enough to push the dregs of his seed out the side of her sex.

Danny was still weak kneed and staggered away. Zack pulled out of Rebecca once more, leaving her alone to whine about the lack of attention until he reappeared in front of her. "Clean it gutter whore! Suck all of your fucking ass slime off of my cock, back into you where it belongs bitch!" Zack roared into her face. Rebecca just giggled because she was tickled by a somewhat smaller and younger cock stirring up her holes experimentally, from behind. She looked longingly over her shoulder and watched as the rest of the crowd up the boys formed up an orderly fuck train line behind her, inspired by the Zack and Danny's example of how to use and abuse a whore. With a fresh grin on her face, she sucked Zack clean, running her tongue over and under every fold of his spent dick, depositing just a little more of her special hormones.

When Rebecca was sure that the cock was clean, she gently pushed Zack's penis from her mouth. One last time, Zack grabbed her hair, bending her face up as he spit right between her eyes. Disappointed, he spit again, directly into her left eye. "There's your tip, gutter slut. You make a passable cock cleaner."

Rebecca eventually serviced every boy present just like Danny and Zack over nearly an hour, until the lines disintegrated again into a free for all orgy and she became practically encased in cum. Her sore ass, nipples, and clit sent ripples of twisted pleasure to her brain as her body was violated over and over, while a torrent of filthy curses and names assaulted her ears. Every boy fucked her holes at least two to four times each, until every hole was raw and stuffed with cum. Her hair was stiff with ball cream. Jizz dripped from her nose and lips, cooling in the afternoon breeze. Boys spit on her and kicked her as she became too messy to fuck. Rebecca's world swam, but she continued to do anything asked of her even as the boys themselves reached the safe limits of their hormone enhanced endurance.

From the gym equipment room, Sammy watched his young teenaged charges tire themselves out abusing Rebecca. As he worked, his thick muscles pulsed under his childish t-shirt which had a cute fat raccoon on it; the raccoon looked like it was on the prowl for something with the same intensity that the boys had lusted after Rebecca's big breasts. Sammy was preparing an inflatable "body bag" to ship Rebecca back down river to her people, but he had to make the sure the bag was extra buoyant today. Rebecca had taken on extra weight to power her augmentations so that she could take a serious beating from the boys.

As a result of all her combat enhancements Rebecca was astoundingly heavy on the best of days anyway. Most of these augmentations were geared towards extreme durability and regeneration considering that the most elite class of mercenaries on the frontier were the "Pilots" of urban combat walkers named "Titans." Unaugmented humans could not pilot Titans because they robots used punishingly strong thrusters to dash from cover to cover. The forces involved could, and usually did, break bones and collapse lungs in baseline human pilots. Rebecca loved to show off how tough she was. In fact Sammy had met her when she let the local police test all their new less-than-lethal technology on her enhanced body. She had let him sneak in a few speedbag rounds with her tits while the police reloaded their tasers and replaced their cracked truncheons.

Sammy walked over to the unconscious Rebecca and grabbed her by the neck and cunt, how she liked it, and bundled her up in the body bag boat. As he watched her float down to the Whore Pits, he drank some moonshine and imagined the lovely new fuckpig/human punching bag Rebecca would later reward him with for helping out with her filthy hobbies. She always knew how to pick the best ones from the new crop.

12