The Fall and Rise of David Beckman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

It was another five minutes before I reached my orgasm. Afterward we just held each other for a while with my softening cock still inside Erica.

"That was wonderful, honey," Erica said. "Do you think you can do it again?"

"I'll need a little while to recover but I think I can go again."

"I'll help you recover," she said and then did something that she never did before. Erica pushed me off her and rolled me onto my back. Then she took my cock, which was covered with both of our love juices, into her mouth and began to suck me back to life.

When my cock began to respond to Erica's efforts and I felt my desire building again, I decided to do something I had never done before. I decided to go down on Erica's messy pussy. I figured it was our shared mess and if she could do it so could I.

When I moved Erica around so that I could get my head between her legs while she continued to suck on my cock, I was a little hesitant and Erica stopped what she was doing.

"You don't have to do that for me," she said.

There was something about the way she said it that made me think she really wanted me to do it. So I just moved my head between her legs and pushed my tongue inside her. When I started tonguing her clit, Erica said, "Oh, that is so hot. I can't believe you are doing that."

It turned out that eating her pussy wasn't all that unpleasant and the effect it was having on Erica made it more than worth the effort. Encouraged by her response, I continued licking and tonguing her while using two fingers to help until she had a massive orgasm.

Erica stopped her oral action on my cock just long enough for her orgasm to pass and then she started again and wouldn't stop when I told her I was about to cum. Erica sucked me dry.

We turned ourselves around and laid there looking at each other." I'm sorry, babe, but I don't think I'll be able to get it up again tonight," I said.

"That's okay. I am more than satisfied. I can't believe you did that to me. I think that is the hottest thing you've ever done to me," Erica said.

"You like that more than fucking?"

"No. It was just so different. I know you could never have done that if you didn't love me and that is what made that so hot. What you did affected me mentally as well as physically. What I mean is that what you were doing felt good. It always feels good when you do that but the idea that you would do that to me right after you had cum inside me just blew me away. I kept thinking I should tell you to stop but I couldn't. I didn't want you to stop... I love you so much."

We held each other for a while and then drifted off to sleep.

*****

To be continued...

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers