The Fall Ch. 03 (alternate)

Story Info
Carol joins the movie club.
3.1k words
3.41
28.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Carol's story branches here. This chapter can be read both here in the "Loving Wives" section as well as in the "Bondage and Discipline" section. The two are quite different. One is much closer to the truth. You might be surprised by which one that is. -- Dora.

---------------

"John?" Carol spoke quietly to her husband as he sat at his drafting board, completely involved in his complex engineering work.

Her husband didn't react, but continued to tote up a column of figures on a pad beside the drawing he was working on. "John?" Carol said, more loudly. "Can we talk for a minute?"

John continued what he was doing for a second, then turned to smile at her. "Sure," he said. "If you can talk while I'm working! Go! I'll listen!" Then he went back to what he had been doing. Carol thought he had totally tuned her out.

"John I had the strangest experience this afternoon!" No reaction.

"I went over to Jess's house to grade papers, and I met her husband, Tony, finally," she said.

"Uh-huh." John said. "He's, what, a policeman or something?"

"A fireman! Tony's a fireman, John," she said, a little louder.

"Oh, yeah, right," John said. "That IS interesting!"

Carol knew that John was hearing her but not really listening. "No, it wasn't THAT, John. They were getting ready to have a party this evening! They are going to show movies tonight at their party, and Tony showed me the movie!"

"Cool," John said.

"It was a porno movie!" Carol admitted.

"That's nice," said John, transferring some numbers from his pad of calculations to his drawing, carefully lettering them on with his drafting lead holder and the edge of his little triangle. Carol just waited.

After a long period of silence, John became aware that Carol was no longer talking to him, and he looked away from his work to met her eyes. "I'm sorry, hon! What did you say?"

"I was saying the Jess Spinelli and her husband Tony have a film club that meets every couple of weeks. They invited us to come next time and have dinner with them and some of their friends, and see some art movies at their house. Do you want to go?"

John's eyes scanned back toward his work without him turning his head; he was clearly feeling a compulsion to return to the line of concentration he had interrupted for whatever it was that Carol was saying. He looked back at his wife. "Oh, no Carol! You know how I hate those things! And I can't take a whole evening right now to socialize with your friends from school."

"Okay! I was just asking. I was real interested in the idea of a movie club like they have, is all. Do you think I could just go on my own?" Carol asked, all innocence.

"Sure, honey!" John said. Relieved to realize that the conversation was drawing to a close without his having committed to any new social obligations. "You go on and have a lot of fun1"

"Okay, thanks!" Carol said. To herself she said, 'You bet I'll have fun, you busy little beaver. Too bad you won't be coming along, you'd have a lot of fun, too. But, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself just as much here at home working on your projects. Well, maybe you won't have QUITE as much fun!'

------------------------------

Carol was the first guest to arrive at the party on a Friday three weeks later. The schedule of these parties was irregular, set up when everyone in the group cycled through their duty cycle and their time off corresponded. The parties were planned for the evening of the first day everybody had off, so they could stretch into the next day if they wanted, and everyone had a chance to rest up before they had to go back on duty at the fire house.

Tony told Carol that he had created quite a stir when he told his buddies that there would be a married college girl attending without her husband. He said everyone would probably be getting there early, if he knew how these guys minds worked. Carol was flattered and excited.

The infamous 16mm projector was already set up in the middle of the living room, and the screen was set on the hearth in front of the fireplace Carol helped Jess set out the buffet dinner that everyone would nibble way at all evening as their desires and need to refuel demanded. Tony set up a well-stocked bar with wine and beer, but he said they all avoided too much drinking of alcohol, because it "dampened their endurance." He said most of the guests would be drinking sodas or seltzer water all night.

Sure enough, at about 4:30, the other couples started arriving.

First were Jim Francis and his wife, Alice.

Jim was the exact opposite of Tony, blond and fair where Tony was dark, tall and lean where Tony was short and stocky. But, like Tony, Jim was clearly well-built, his muscles pulling the fabric at the chest and shoulders of his shirt snug, and his thighs making the legs of his trousers taut. Jim must have been six-feet six inches tall. Jim wore his hair in a crew cut, and had the chiseled jaw and lean face of a strong, rugged man. He wasn't exactly handsome, but he looked fit and healthy, so he seemed very attractive.

Alice Francis was what might later be called a trophy wife. Carol could see why the other men would be excited to have Jim and his wife in these parties. She was also tall, maybe five-ten, and slender. She had a full bosom, and was wearing a sort of harem-pants outfit with a bloused top that showed off her breasts without really revealing anything. Her flat midriff and smooth, toned back were left bare, and she what appeared to be mere slippers on her feet. She was a blond, too, like her husband, and her long, lustrous hair was a cascade of gold falling down her shoulders to the middle of her bare back. She had fashion-model looks, her face very lean with prominent cheek bones and a fine, slender nose. Carol almost wanted to fuck her herself.

Jim and Alice were introduced to Carol, and they got drinks and just chatted like it was the most normal of cocktail parties.

Next to arrive were the Wilsons and the Burkes, who came together in one car.

Jeff Wilson seemed a little older than the rest; he had the severe, serious gaze of a former Marine, which in fact, he was. Jeff had a prominent vertical scar over one eyebrow and down his cheek that Carol just thought was amazingly sexy. He, too, had his grey hair short, even shorter than Jim's crew cut, more like just a day's worth of stubble after shaving his head bald. Jeff was about Carol's height, but he was obviously much more massive, solid muscle - he clearly didn't have an ounce of fat anywhere on his well-defined body.

Jeff's wife, Judy reminded Carol instantly of Sheila, her friend and lover at college in Nebraska. Judy was much younger than her husband, about the age of the rest of the crowd, which was maybe eight to ten years older than Carol's twenty-one, and five to ten years younger than Jeff. Like Sheila, Judy was a tiny red-headed woman, but unlike Sheila, Judy's bust was very prominent, and she had dressed tonight to show it off, with a neckline so deeply cut that Carol thought her boobs might spill out at any second. Jeff was the first one to say anything sexual to Carol; with Judy holding onto his arm, he said in his low, soft voice that just melted Carol's heart, "Oh, Carol, you're just fantastically beautiful! I can hardly wait to see you naked!" After that comment, their conversation went on to normal small talk, leaving Carol in a dither, her cunt already almost dripping with anticipation.

Mike Burke was the joker of the crowd. He had a big, bushy mutton-chops moustache, made all the more outrageous by the sandy-red color of his hair. Mike was the only one of the men who had a full, bushy head of hair, kind of piled loosely on the top of his head and then just falling off the top onto his ears and neck. He looked like he was due for a haircut. Mike was heavily freckled and was the only one there (other than Carol, who was trying to figure out if anyone else was maybe wearing contacts) who wore glasses, which in Mike's case were big, attention-getting horn-rims. Mike was a naturally heavy-set man, maybe somewhat like her husband, John, but Mike looked like he was way more fit than John, and had enormous strength in his arms and torso. Mike was joking around with everyone as soon as he walked in the door with his wife, Gennifer.

Gennifer looked like the typical middle-class suburban housewife, what we now would call a soccer mom. She was dressed almost like Carol, in a button-down Oxford shirt under a snug sweater-vest, with a tweedy wool skirt, knee-high stockings and penny loafers. Gen looked like she had consciously dressed like a school girl to give Carol a run for her money. Gennifer's body was trim and compact like Carol's, and she seemed to Carol to move with the grace and agility of an athlete, as if under those clothes were well-developed, long swimmer's or runner's muscles. Well, Carol thought, I'll guess we'll see about that!

All told, there were four couples, plus, of course Carol. Nine beautiful specimens of the human race, gathered together for the specific purpose of fucking one another senseless for as long as they could. Carol could hardly wait. The sexy depravity of this situation was almost more stimulating that she could stand, and her cunt was literally leaking out onto her thighs in anticipation. But Carol couldn't quite see how the evening was going to transition from a normal dinner and cocktail party to the sex orgy she was looking forward to.

Her question was answered when she was standing at the serving counter between the kitchen and dining area, talking to Jess and Alice, who were setting out some canapés that Alice had brought. Suddenly, Carol felt a strong hand under her elbow, and Jeff leaned in to her ear, and said in a low voice, "Come with me, Carol."

Just like that.

Jeff led Carol back down the hallway to one of the back bedrooms -- not the master bedroom -- and when they were both inside, quietly closed the door. "Age has its privileges," Jeff said, unbuttoning his shirt. Carol caught on, and also started to remove her clothes.

"How old ARE you, sweetie?" Jeff asked, as he was stepping out of his pants while watching Carol like a hawk.

"A gentleman isn't supposed to ask that question," said Carol, as she removed her skirt and slip.

"Anybody say I'm a gentleman?" asked Jeff.

"Aren't you?"

"I guess you're about to find out," Jeff said, finally completely naked, standing there with a nice-sized cock with a good-sized hard-on rising out of a tangle of grey pubic hair.

Carol had removed everything but her brassiere and panties, and Jeff stepped over towards her, slipped one hand behind her back, and expertly squeezed his fingers across the fastenings there, and released her bra, which slipped from her shoulders and fell to the floor. Carol smiled, and finished undressing by slipping her panties down around her ankles.

"Shaved! I like that!" Jeff said, slipping his hand into her crotch. He hadn't asked, or kissed her, or anything else, he just reached down and started fingering her pussy. "I like it a LOT!"

Carol grabbed Jeff by his muscled shoulders and fell back onto the bed, pulling him down on top of her. As he landed on her body, they both felt her luscious breasts compress between them, and his rigid cock slide along her thigh. Carol was so ready to do this, to enjoy again the exciting allure of fucking another man than her husband just for the pure, carnal pleasure of it. The fact that she had to be secretive and sneaky to do this only made it all the better. And the idea of being at an all-night sex orgy without her new husband was the absolute topper. Carol was already on the verge of a climax just from the sinful idea of what she was doing.

Carol grasped Jeff's cock, and relished, as she always did, the magnificence of a man's sexual equipment. Somehow, the cock of a man who wasn't her husband felt even more amazing and more erotic, ands she sighed a deep sigh of contentment, knowing she was right where she needed to be. "Twenty-one," she said.

Jeff, who understandably was concentrating on something else, said, "What?"

"I'm twenty-one, Mr. Wilson. You asked how old I was."

"Mr. Wilson? That's a good one, considering what you're doing there!" Jeff had his fingers back in Carol's slit again, slipping the thin, delicate inner lip on one side between his thumb and forefinger as he slid his fingers up and down along its length. "I'm forty-eight, Carol." Jeff said. "Easily old enough to be your father!"

Carol was astounded. She had guessed he was in his late thirties, judging by his physique, and his manner around the younger men. But now, looking at him from only fractions of an inch away as their bodies slipped against one another sensuously, she could see that his grey hair, the tiny lines in his weather-beaten face, the sexy scar that ran down his face ... and continued down across his flat chest and stomach ... showed plenty of evidence of an older man. The hard, insistent thing in her hand, though, felt every bit as young and eager as dozens of others she had enjoyed on men half his age and younger

Jeff's right hand stayed in her cunt, but he put his left arm around her narrow waist and rolled over, carrying her with him. He was now on top, using his knees to push her legs apart. As he allowed her to guide his cock into her eager and receptive cunt, he asked, "Your mother like to fuck around like this, too, honey?"

"Yeah, I guess." Carol said, lodging the tip of his cock just inside her opening. "I guess I take after her!"

"Hell, girl, maybe you ARE my daughter!" Jeff said, as he pushed his hips forward with a brutal thrust and plunged his cock with that single stroke as deep into her vagina as it could go. Carol had the air knocked out of her with the force of his thrust, and she gasped to breathe again. "Would you fuck me anyway, if I WERE your daddy?" Jeff asked, as he began to pump into Carol, sliding his hands up along her sides, over her breasts with their protruding nipples, then down over her flat, toned tummy and down to fondle her where their genitals came together.

"God, yes!" Carol said, and surrendered herself to what she expected to be only the first of many excellent fucks this night.

Jeff was not a gentle lover. Carol could see why these men liked the kind of movies they watched; they lived hard, violent lives, and liked their sex that way, too, hard and violent. Carol was delighted to be taken that way. Jeff pinched her nipples as hard as he could with his powerfully muscled hands, digging his nails into her tender flesh there in rhythm with the insistent and furious pounding he was giving her with his cock. Carol looked down, amazed that her breasts were not bleeding. If they had been, though, she would not have cared, she was that high on the sexiness and immorality of what she was doing.

While he was fucking into her, mauling her breasts, Jeff asked her, "How long you been married, Princess?"

"Three months," Carol gasped between thrusts. "Well, almost four!"

"Jesus! You love your husband?"

"Sure, I guess. He loves me, and he's a terrific, sweet, caring guy."

"But what? You just get off more having some strange man slamming his unfamiliar cock into your sweet little cunt?"

"You got it ... exactly!" Carol answered, lifting her hips to meet Jeff's strokes. Talking about how she was cuckolding her husband didn't make Carol in the least uncomfortable. It added to her joy in the reckless abandon and degeneracy of what she was doing.

"You're one crazy, sexy little fuck, Carol! But you sure are one fine piece of ass, too!" Jeff said as he thrust exceptionally hard, and started spurting semen deep into her vagina. "Fuck!" Jeff shouted, "You're my fucking wet dream come to life!" Stroking again and again into her, trying to force every last drop of his cum as deeply into her as possible.

Carol closed her eyes to enjoy the lewd feeling of another man's cum shooting into her. She was slightly disappointed; she felt like she was maybe seconds away from an orgasm herself. She had been ready at first, but maybe all the talking had distracted her. As Jeff pulled out, though, she felt someone else immediately slide his cock right in there, and opened her eyes to see Jim Francis looming over her.

Jim was no talker. He simply took up where Jeff had left off, seemingly not at all concerned to be getting sloppy seconds. Almost immediately, they were churning up a runny white froth which came oozing out from around Jim's prick as he plunged into her over and over. The foam ran down her thighs and his balls to drip onto the bed.

Carol hit her delayed orgasm, thinking about how this was probably the fastest she had ever had two different men in her cunt. Jim must have already had a climax with one of the other women, because he lasted quite a while, and Carol zoomed off into two additional big orgasms before she felt him stiffen up over her body, and push HARD with his feet braced against the footboard of the bed, shoving his cock even deeper that Jeff had, and then Jim released several jets of hot cum into this gorgeous young college wife.

When Jim had finished cumming, and his heart rate had settled down, his wilted cock slipped out of her cunt as the two of them rolled to lie beside each other. Jim just got up and left the room. Carol realized that he hadn't said a single word to her, kissed her, or any of that. He had just come in the room, gave her a really great fuck, and left.

Fine with Carol. More of the same, please!

-------------------

Carol's story continues in another chapter (The Fall 4) in this Section -- "Loving Wives", as well as in the parallel and harsher universe of "BDSM."

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers