The Fall of a Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coriander
Coriander
3 Followers

"I promise not to kick you or hurt you," she gasped. "Just please, please don't stop…" She was too far gone in desire now to feel any shame in begging.

He grinned in self-satisfaction, and untied her feet. The witch stretched her legs a bit and rotated her ankles around but did not close her legs to the mage. He was pleased with his progress so far, she had shown much more spirit than he expected, but she was still yielding nicely to his efforts. She sighed as he bent again to work his tongue on her clit and his finger inside her. She writhed and moaned, her legs trembling slightly with the beginnings of the first wave of orgasm. He withdrew and kissed her again, leaving her wanting and throbbing.

Aching with anticipation, she nevertheless kissed him hungrily. She broke away suddenly, and looked into his eyes with wonder and a touch of fear. "Why?" she asked breathlessly. "Why are you doing all this?"

He did not want to answer, her beautiful eyes were demanding truth, and he could not give it. He had a task to accomplish, and he could not afford to lose sight of it. He silenced her with another kiss. She was still the enemy, and he still needed to see what was in her mind. He needed to know what she was planning to take her armies, what her strengths were, where her vulnerabilities lay and how much influence she truly had with her neighbors. He tried desperately to quash the strange feeling in his heart that he got when he looked in her eyes.

He went back down to bring her more pleasure and drive any questions out of her mind. His tongue probed her pussy, and he held onto her hips to push in as far as he could. She could only writhe and moan as a wave of orgasm began to overtake her. He inserted two fingers into her wetness, while his tongue moved up against her clit. She arched her back and bucked under him as the pleasure took complete control.

As she came off the first high, she cried out "Untie me! Oh please, untie me! My arms ache so. I promise not to hurt you, just please untie me."

It was a risk, she might have other motives, but he decided to gamble on it. He sat her up and untied her hands. Freed, she stripped off the remaining tatters of her gown, rubbed her wrists, stretched out her shoulders and rotated her hands a bit.

"Better?" he asked solicitously, crouching beside her, admiring the grace with which she flexed and stretched. He was looking forward to continuing this game.

She looked up, and smiled warmly. "Much," she replied.

Without warning, the witch grabbed his shoulders and thrust him onto his back with surprising strength. Fearfully he looked up at her. But she smiled sensuously. "I promised not to hurt you, don't worry," she said reassuringly.

PART 6

He tried to relax, baffled. She stripped off his breeches. Though fear had momentarily humbled him, he became aroused anew, in anticipation of what he hoped was coming. Nothing like this had ever happened before in all of his many seductions, well at least not in any of his one-night adventures. Usually he did all the work the first time. Then, once the women knew his talents, they tried to insure that that he'd want to return. Never had a woman been so bold with him before he had even finished with her!

Sure enough, once his breeches were cast aside, she slid her hands up his thighs and crept forward on her knees. Sliding her fingers into his dark curls of pubic hair, it seemed she wanted to return the favor of arousal. She drew her tongue lightly from the base of his shaft to the tip on the underside. She repeated this twice as she stroked his thighs gently with her hands as his erection firmed. Then she grabbed the base of the shaft with one hand, and cupped his balls in the other hand. She slowly slipped her lips around the head. She gently played with his balls. Working her tongue back and forth across the underside she slid his cock further into her mouth until her lips reached her hand. Then she drew her mouth up the length of the shaft. She repeated this slowly. Then she licked across the head while her hand slid up the now slippery shaft.

His erection swelled as she slid her hand more firmly to the base of his shaft again. She followed with her mouth, slowly and with her lips tightly encircling the shaft. She worked up and down with her hand and mouth sliding together in unison. The mage moaned as she did it again with agonizing slowness. Her mouth was hot, wet and tight around him and he ached to bury his cock in another hot, wet place. He sat up. Veins stood out on his shaft and the head was slightly purple with need. She smiled at him and playfully licked the drop or two of precum as she firmly held the base of his shaft. He lifted her chin and kissed her. Then he raised her to her feet and sat her on the couch. She looked slightly concerned, so he kissed her again as though to erase her fears.

He laid her back on the couch and pushed her legs apart. Worried that the pause in his attentions might have left her a little dry, he went to work licking her clit and fingering her. But he needn't have been concerned, he found her still wet and wanting. Just to have her at a fever-pitch, he continued to lick and probe until she was trembling, writhing and crying out 'yes!'.

Then he trailed kisses up her stomach, up her chest and to her mouth as the head of his cock pressed against the entrance he so ardently craved. She looked as if she wanted to protest, so he reached his hand down to rub the head of his cock firmly against her clit as he kissed her again. She relaxed under him, and he slid the head back to the source of wetness. He entered. She tightened under him momentarily then relaxed as desire overtook her with another kiss. She raised her hips to meet his. They pressed together, he was in her fully, deeply and she arched her back slightly at the pleasure of being so completely filled. But that pleasure was washed away in a flood of new desire and ecstasy as he began a rhythm of sliding in and out. She moaned as the intensity built.

He gasped as she unexpectedly reached underneath her leg to clutch his balls as he pumped in and out. That was about all he could take, her pelvis rose again and again to meet his increasing rhythm until they were frantically straining against each other. They moaned and cried out. Her muscles tightened involuntarily against him as she reached her peak and his own climax throbbed and pumped into her.

PART 7

His mind reached into hers. It was the ultimate act of self-control, to concentrate on something completely different only seconds after his own orgasm. But there it was. All spread before him. Her battle plans, her army strengths, her weaknesses.

And the fact that everything she had said about being coerced by her fellow northern sorcerers was true. They had killed her father and before she had a moment to grieve they had given her the ultimatum: join us or die or if we feel like it, spend the rest of your life trapped helplessly in a tiny corner of your own mind and watch as we use your body as a sex slave (it was a heinous spell that only the most unethical would think to even learn). She had no choice but to commit her people to the same land-grabbing war that her neighbors were involved in, knowing full well that once their campaigns were complete they would turn on her. Her only other choice was suicide, which she had considered often enough. But she had a prideful streak and would not leave her people completely unprotected. So most of her extra magic these past few months had gone to a secret project to try to build a shield around her borders. A doomed and foolish plan, but apparently all she could think to do.

His concentration was interrupted as the witch reached up to cup the mage's face in her hands. She searched his eyes and suddenly he discovered another surprising fact. It was a fact that he could not interpret. A fact that explained a lot about how fully she surrendered herself. This little witch was in love with him. How had this come about? It must have happened when she was looking in his eyes earlier or when she first yielded to his kiss… It was hard to say. And harder still to say what to make of the strange response in his own heart.

He withdrew from her embrace and her body, and sat on the end of the couch, leaning his head back and trying to process all this information.

Taken aback by his sudden withdrawal, the witch sat up and hugged her knees for a moment. Suddenly self-conscious, the witch darted across the room to a small closet and retrieved a fresh gown. She had the strangest feeling that he had seen into her soul. And she was afraid he had been disturbed by what he saw. Anxiously, she could only hope that he had not seen that she was in love with him. Her heart had betrayed her and she knew it. She had fallen for this man, this man who had held her at dagger-point, seduced her and was supposed to be her doom according to the oracle. As she stood there, dressed now, she found herself utterly dismayed. And in addition, she was completely unable to think of anything intelligent to say about this strange situation.

PART 8

The mage explored his thoughts. What strange feelings this creature standing there so awkwardly brought up. He wanted to protect her, to avenge all the wrongs done to her. Having briefly glimpsed everything in her mind, he knew much about her character, her virtues, her flaws. Though she may have initially seemed to him like a born-victim, she was instead an incredibly strong woman who had only recently begun to crack under all the pressures and threats levied on her. Only in these past few months had she begun break under the psychological torments waged on her by her neighbors who wanted to keep their pawn safely in check. Strangely, he found his heart moved by her courage. Unlikely as it seemed, it appeared that he might have fallen in love with her.

"What-" the mage broke the silence awkwardly, "what exactly did the oracle say I was going to do to you?"

"The oracle said that you would be the man who would 'make me fall'," the witch replied hesitantly.

"'Fall?'" mused the mage. "Like 'downfall'… or maybe 'fall in love'?" He looked askance at her for a moment and then dropped his eyes as she sucked in her breath sharply in fear. She looked as though accused of a crime. To spare her from temporizing, he said softly, "I know. I know everything now. I'm sorry, I still thought you might be the enemy, so I looked into your mind. I'm sorry."

The witch looked crestfallen. "Oh," she breathed despairingly. She wasn't sure which was worse, knowing that he knew, or knowing that he had regarded her as the enemy while he was doing such intimate things to her.

She started to speak again but he cut her off. "Look, I know this is all highly irregular, but I'd like to help you if I can. Now that I know your motives, now that I know you really just want peace and not to take over our lands, I think I can persuade the other mages of the south to let you join our alliance. We can offer you protection, we can help you keep your neighbors from threatening you… if you want our help, that is."

Her eyes widened, she had not expected such a boon at all. "Y-yes!" she spluttered. "Would you?" She looked as though a world of burdens had been lifted from her. Her knees weakened and she suddenly plunked down on the floor. She sat there amazed for a moment, absorbing this offer. She looked up at him with overwhelming gratitude. "Why would you do all this?"

He kneeled down before her, took up her hand and planted a kiss in her palm. He smiled gently at her. He swallowed his fears and replied, "Because it seems I may have fallen for you too."

END

Coriander
Coriander
3 Followers
12