The Fall of Eva Ch. 02

Story Info
Office Girl Infatuated with Client.
914 words
4
9.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled with the decision of going to the address at the time on Mr. Boveri's note. Finally, I decided that He might tell Mr. Brinkley about my little show in my office that afternoon if I didn't do as He commanded. Along with that fact, I could not keep my mind from drifting to what He would be like, what His plans for me were.

Finally, the day on the note arrived. I woke up that Saturday morning excited and a bit scared. I went to have my hair done and to get a manicure and pedicure. I rushed to the mall and picked out this gorgeous red dress. I put it on and it fit perfectly, hugging all the curves of my small body and barely covered me. I added a thick layer of red lipstick after finishing my makeup for our date. I realized I had begun to think of this as a date and that feeling excited me. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before I left and started on my way.

I set the GPS for the address Mr. Boveri had provided and found a parking place nearby. My stomach was in knots. I was so nervous. I did not even know this man and already He had watched me masturbate and I was on my way to Him. I stopped at the door, took a few breaths to try to relax, then finally rang the door bell.

Mr. Boveri came to the door and stood in the entrance. I was still standing on the outside when He said "remove the dress, you will not be needing that."

My eyes widen, I looked around at the busy street by the building. I hesitated a moment before I finally peeled off the dress while I whispered meekly, "yes Sir." I folded the dress as He moved to offer for me to come inside. I quickly darted in the door, wondering how many people on the street saw me.

Once inside, Mr. Boveri gripped my arm. He fastened a leather collar around my neck and hooked a leash to the ring. He ordered me to get onto my hands and knees and promptly put a blindfold over my eyes. He then instructed me to crawl and follow Him. I was led through the building unable to see anything at all. He stopped me and helped me up on a table. My heart was hammering inside my chest, I could feel it's beat in my throat.

He instructed me to begin to finger my cunt. I was already glistening from just being around the man. My fingers slipped inside easily as i laid on my back spreading my legs wide. My cunt soon began to drip. The darkness created by the blindfold only added to the heightened state of arousal. He ordered me to stop, suck the slut juices from my fingers. I obeyed immediately shivering as I tasted the excitement this man caused inside me.

As I am sucking at my fingers, He rips off the blindfold. My eyes finally adjust to the light to find I am surrounded by men sitting at the table. My heart skipped a beat as I see who these men were seated around me. They were none other than Mr. Brinkley, my boss, and the rest of the Vice Presidents of the company. I quickly tried to cover myself and get up from the table and storm out of the room. But of course, Mr. Boveri will not let that happen. He placed a strong grip on my shoulder, pushed me onto my back. He then gripped a handful of my blonde hair and forced me to my hands and knees. He led me over to Mr. Brinkley's chair at the head of the table.

Mr. Brinkley smiled and stood up in front of His chair. Without a word He unzipped His pants and pulled out His huge cock. I did not move. Mr Boveri slapped at my face and ordered me to take Mr. Brinkley's cock into my mouth. I whimpered before wrapping my lipstick covered lips around His thick shaft. I felt him growing inside my mouth, becoming harder. Mr. Brinkley placed His hands on my head and began to thrust in and out of my mouth. At the same time, I felt hands all over me. I felt fingers shoved into my ass and pussy. I gagged at Mr. Brinkley's cock as he shoved it deep into my throat. I was drooling, spit was pouring out around His large shaft covering my chin. My pussy ached as numerous fingers plowed in and out of it. Every hole was being stretched and teased. I was totally out of control of my own body, my pussy exploded on their fingers, squirting everywhere on the table as Mr. Brinkley fucked my pretty face. Finally, Mr. Brinkley exploded, coating the back of my throat with the heat of His cum. Thick jets splatter inside before the head of His cock forced me to swallow every drop.

As i laid in a puddle of my own body fluids on the table, Mr. Boveri says to Mr. Brinkley, "my work here is done gentlemen, you will receive my invoice soon." Then He turned to me and whispers "you are the company whore, enjoy your new position." He turned and walked out the door as the realization of what I am now pours over me.