The Fall of Jack

Story Info
Lustful longing for a past lover.
3.3k words
4
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had walked out the back door of his country home into the cool night air. The sky was clear and the quarter moon cast a soft light over his rustic surroundings. Autumn was just beginning to make its impact as leaves were starting their fall change of color. The lone ash tree was the first to lay bare in anticipation of winters sleep. Jack zipped up his coat and made off with a quick pace toward the bike path which passed close to his property.

His nightly walks had become a set routine and his path rarely varied. Out of the house, down the lane and turn left toward the bike path. Take the bike path 1 mile east into town and turn right on Arlin. He would head .8 miles south to cut across the soccer fields, turn left on West Street and walk two blocks to 421. It was the most direct route and he saw no reason to change it. He was practical to a T and that wouldn't change. He always seemed to pause in contemplation before crossing the street but not for more than an instant. He looked over his shoulder as he dashed into the side yard and hunkered in between the bushes by the side of the house. Once there he crawled five feet south to the basement window and settled into his destination.

He peered through the window and into the dimly lit bedroom on the other side. There was a soft glow from canned lighting which was controlled by a dimmer switch on the south wall. At one time the curtain that hung over the window had just enough of a gap to see the bed on the other side. A couple weeks ago the curtain was no longer pulled shut but opened to one side which gave him full view of the entire room. He wasn't sure why it was opened but the other windows remained covered. This window however was no longer blocked and he could look directly down upon the bed below.

There was a time that he slept in that bed. They were in love but life had taken its toll and resentment had crept in. He thought of the time they shared with fond memories and remembered the feel of her skin against his. She was a beautiful woman with curly red hair which stopped just short of her shoulders. Although she was in her 40's, Lea had kept a nice figure which Jack still craved. After they had parted he kept his distance but the thought of her persisted. He would think of how they made love and how he had wanted to touch her in that way again. This craving eventually took control of his senses until it had driven him here.

He looked through the window and could see her shadow moving in the bathroom. He knew at ten she would get ready for bed. She would close her book, brush her teeth and walk to the side of the bed. She would slip off her robe and stretch. Jack loved to see her naked body as she reached for the ceiling. He loved the shape of her breasts and the way they pointed just a little north as she brought her arms over her head and arched her back. Her skin seemed to glisten in the warm soft light of the room and her full bottom pushed out invitingly as she stretched.

The first time he tried to return here it had taken him hours. He had turned around countless times telling himself how stupid it was to go. He would get within feet of her house but continued past it and on down the street. He had passed her neighbors who walked their dog every night as he made his way down the sidewalk. It was almost midnight when he finally got the nerve to sneak up to the house. He peaked into the window and watched her sleep. He had stayed for only a few moments before a cat calling for a mate had spooked him. He panicked and darted from behind the bushes in a flurry of awkward movements. He resolved to keep his cool after that and with each visit he was more comfortable and in control.

The next visit he arrived closer to ten and was able to watch her as she read and flipped through the pages of her book. Jack chuckled at the sight of Lea fondling her book unconsciously. Her fingers would pull at the pages from the remainder of the book and let them flip down like a deck of cards being shuffled. She had done that since she was young and it was a habit he adored. That night he stayed long after she had slipped into bed watching her snuggle under the blankets. Her breathing slowed until she was deep in sleep. He was about to leave when he notice her stirring again.

She tossed a couple times and became increasingly restless. He watched as her hand moved under the blankets and began to move over her body. In a quick jerk she threw the blankets off and over to one side of the bed. She must have gotten too hot in the night for Jack could see a glistening sheen cover her naked body as she lay there in the soft moonlight. He admired her body and the bronze glow of her skin. She brought her hand up to her belly and started to move it in circular motions and each pass came a little lower until her fingers brushed against her naked pooty which was shaven clean except for a small patch that he referred to as her landing strip. It was a neatly trimmed area about an inch wide and two inches long that lead straight down in a v shape to her pleasure region. Her fingers played with the short hairs in a stimulating fashion letting her nails lightly run lightly against the skin beneath. He watched as her hips moved up to meet her fingers and then would lower back down to the sheet below.

She brought her other hand to her full round breasts and ran her finger tips around her nipple. She lifted her hand to her mouth and moistened her finger so they would glide softly around them. She cupped her breast and squeezed softly pushing it against herself. She brought her other hand up to her mouth and moistened it also and reached for her other breast. Jack could feel himself becoming aroused at the sight of Lea pleasing herself. He longed to be next to her as she traced her fingers around her nipples. He remembered when it was his tongue that traced around her nipples. He laughed at the memory of her declaring how the cold air would make them stick out and how he would remind her that they always stuck out.

He watched as her hands slid down the sides of her slender waist and passed on to her full rounded hips. She brought them up again to meet her breast and then let them drift down and gently caress her abdomen just above her prize. She pushed the heel of her hand firmly against her pelvic bone and dropped her finger tips into the folds until she found her wetness. She spread her lips and let her fingers slide inside and pulled them out revealing warm liquid which clung to her fingers. Her hips rose again as she plunged deeper inside. She looked down to watch as her hips and fingers softly slid together and then pulled apart. Her head fell against the pillow as she inched her way further inside and then slowly exited her vaginal canal. She licked her fingers and tasted the sweet nectar that now started to drip from her. She was so wet Jack could see the sheen on her fingers as she licked them again.

He was now fully erect and his hard penis pushed against his jeans as he knelt against the side of her house. He reached into his pants to relieve some of the pressure which had become almost painful. His member swelled as he pulled it to one side in a more comfortable position. In a moment of lesser judgment he pulled down his zipper and let it breath in the cool night air. His hand slowly stroked his shaft as he watched Lea in the room below. He let out an audible moan as he stroked himself and at that moment Lea had stopped and looked straight at the window. Their bodies froze in that instant until Lea jumped out of bed and started towards him. He quickly turned from the window out of view and scanned the area to ensure no one else was there. Jack knew that he had been seen but was not sure if he had been recognized. There was no one in sight so he slid back to the sidewalk as he put himself away. He complimented himself on keeping his thoughts together so as not to panic and draw attention. He kept his breathing steady and his thoughts clear as he made his way back home.

Tonight after Lea had stretched, she made her way to the night stand. She walked slowly tonight. She moved more like a stripper performing a show than a woman getting ready for bed. Her hips swayed a little more and her posture was a little prouder. Jack watched from the window as Lea pulled out the black lace nighty he had bought her and slipped it on. It didn't quite hang low enough to cover her full bottom. Her pretty round ass just barely peeked out from the beneath it. She brought out the lighter from the drawer and lit the candle which set on the nightstand beside her bed. She turned on the radio and Jack could hear soft music playing in the back ground.

Lea didn't slip under the covers tonight. She pulled them down on one side and walked slowly over to the other side of the bed to pull them down there. Jack watched the beautiful woman below as she now climbed gracefully on to the bed with her backed turned towards him. She was on all fours and arched her back pushing her bottom out as if to tease him with it. He watched as Lea's head went down to the pillow freeing up her hands. She reached back between her legs and ran her finger tips along the lips of her pussy. She thrust her hips out and rubbed herself in a light circular motion. Her fingers knew what to do and Jack watched with a hunger as she continued to play with herself, ass sticking straight towards him for an unobstructed view.

"God", he moaned under his breath as he felt his cock getting hard. It was fully swollen and made an obvious bulge in his jeans. His head was throbbing from watching her in the room below. He thought he could even smell a hint of perfume. The candle light danced off her body making each movement a little more erotic and a little more deliberate. He rubbed his bulge as he continued to watch Lea please herself.

She turned on her back now and grabbed her pussy with her hips rising up to meet it. She arched her back and closed her eyes as her hand reached down. She spread her lips and Jack could see the moisture glistening between her legs. He watched as she put two fingers into herself and rubbed her clit with the other hand. She thrust her hand deep into her pussy. She reached deep inside herself and relaxed her hips as her fingers slid back out glistening from her juices. Three fingers twirled around her lips and then disappeared inside her. Jack watched as she thrust these in and out in a rhythmic motion. Her hips again pushed up to meet them. In and out they went, faster and faster.

Jack scanned her body as he rubbed his cock still in pants. Her breasts rose and fell with each quickening breath. She was stroking her clit with one hand and teasing her dripping pussy with the other. Jack couldn't take it anymore. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard throbbing cock. He stroked it with a cadence that matched Lea's as she stroked her pussy. His hand glided up and down the shaft as Lea's long slender fingers slid in and out of her. He focused on her now and felt his heart pounding inside his chest. It was erotic for him to watch her pleasing her desires. He could hear her moan. It was soft at first. She turned her head as she moaned louder now. Her hand was dripping wet from being deep inside herself.

The sounds of her moaning rang in his ears. "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god" she cried out.

"Son of a bitch", Jack declared.

He got up with his dick still sticking out of his pants. He couldn't take it anymore. Watching her was more than he could take. He was no longer in control. The passion and thirst for her made it impossible for him to resist.

A shadow came into the room where Lea was still pleasing herself. "What the f" was cut short by a strong hand that cupped her mouth. She swung her hand up in an effort to fight but it was caught in a tight grip. He twisted it behind her back forcing her face down onto the sheets. He grabbed her other hand and held her immobile on the bed with her face buried in the pillows.

Jack spoke slowly but very clearly. "Do not yell and do not struggle. You have been teasing me and now I am here." He twisted her arm just a little more to make his demand eminent. "Do you understand?" he demanded.

Lea nodded her head yes but tried to pull her hands from his firm grasp.

Jack tightened his grip and forced her harder onto the mattress. "Do not fuck with me."

She whimpered from the pain but managed to whisper "ok, ok just quit hurting me."

He loosened his grip thinking the fight was over only to have her land an elbow into his belly. He buckled which gave her an opportunity to turn over and land a good left hook to Jacks right ear. He immediately turned his head as she landed another blow to his jaw. With one swift move he smacked her hard across the face and grabbed her hands once again.

"I said do not struggle!"

Lea knew she was not able to overpower him so she reluctantly let her hands drop as a sign that she would no longer fight. Jack was still hard with Lea's naked body beneath him. He could smell her pleasant scent mixed with her favorite cologne that he had left behind. He tucked his legs in between hers and used his leverage to spread them. Her wet pussy felt good as he slid into her. She let out a soft moan of pleasure and thrust her hips up to meet his. She looked into his eyes as he worked his cock slowly in and out of her in smooth rhythmic motions.

"You feel good you dirty bastard", she whispered.

"I've been watching you for some time now Lea. You like it when I watch." he proudly boasted. "I've had enough watching!"

The feel of her body under his continued to fuel the fire which burned inside him. Her hands were held over her head as he licked her supple breasts. Their size and shape were beautiful in his eyes and more than once he would swell just from the site of them. He eagerly licked them as he continued to thrust deep inside her. He bit her nipple and sucked it onto his warm mouth. His saliva dripped down his chin like a beast consuming its prey. It had been so long since they had held each other. He was like a wild animal feasting on a fresh kill. He bit the back of her neck to taste her skin. His mouth opened wide as if he was going to tear through but closed only enough to send a violent shiver down through her body which now quivered uncontrollably. She continued to set her desires free with a moan which exploded from the base of her soul. His member swelled from her reaction as thrust violently into her dripping wet pussy. He could feel it pulsing around his cock as she continued to jerk. His member jumped inside her as he released his load which had been repressed for too long. She could feel his warm fluid as it mixed with her own. His eyes closed involuntarily as he pumped the sweet nectar of his lust into her.

He could not stop now any more than he could stop himself from falling after jumping from a bridge. The longing and desire had taken hold of him and found a new strength which he could not control. His sole reason for being was to physically bond to her. However, no action could quench the thirst which sprang from his sole. He could not satisfy his carnal desires but he could not stop his quest. He desired her in a way that could not be satisfied. He slid down between her legs as she lay helpless and unable to move. He had vanquished her energy and left her unable to move although he still could not stop. His eyes burned with fire as he looked up into her gaze. She watched him intently as he licked her dripping wet pussy. He feasted on the cum which dripped from inside her. He sucked her clit into his mouth causing pains of pleasure to shoot through her body. The touch of his tongue on her still sensitive clit felt uncomfortable but oh so pleasurable. She wanted to pull him in closer and push him away at the same time. He curled his arms around her legs and held her tight as his tongue licked up and down her entire region. The pain transformed into pleasure as he continued his lust. Her heart pounded faster with each lick of her clit. Her breathing became deeper with each plunge of his tongue into her vagina.

He grabbed her body and lifted it from the bed as he turned her over. He buried his face deep into her ass licking the mixture which had dripped from her pussy. She shivered with excitement knowing that it was her who fueled his ravenous appetite. He could not stop and it was she who had caused it. "OH God" she moaned as he slid his stiff cock back into to her. He grabbed her hips and pulled them hard into his. His hips pounded into hers as his stiff cock plunged deep inside. Her ass bounced with each slam of his body into hers. His hands gripped her hard and with desperation. Once again he began to groan. He thrust harder and faster until he could no longer contain the pressure which had built up. His cock stiffened and his balls tensed. He released his load in a furry of thrusts she could feel up through her spine. He fell limp over her body allowing his head to rest on her back. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. She felt the love and security she had longed for. They fell onto their sides and laid there in silence as they drifted off to sleep.