The Fall of James Ch. 3

Story Info
Humiliated.
2k words
4.08
48.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Humiliated

James once again slowly pulled himself into consciousness... And for a brief moment he didn't remember where he was or how he got there... then that blissful ignorance slipped away and everything flooded back into his mind. He slowly opened his eyes, the lashes sticking together from a layer or twelve of cum... the same could be said about the now ruined black satin sheets sticking to his body... he felt so used, but tried to make himself get up.

As he started to move he winced and whimpered some, his ass was so sore from being so thoroughly defiled the night before by so many men... Every muscle is his body just ached from being pounded... but he needed to get up, and he needed to find a bathroom at the very least.

He slowly stood up, getting his balance on weak legs, his lower half just didn't feel right, all awkward and torked. He opened the door and cautiously slipped out into the hallway, searching carefully through various doors to try and find the bathroom. He could smell food cooking, and decided that had better be his next stop, he hadn't eaten in what seemed like forever... well... not including what was forcefully shot down his throat. The house seemed to be very large, expensive, and no one seemed to occupy any of the rooms he'd been looking into.

He opened several doors, searching and searching, till behind one door he found Chris. Chris was wrapped in a towel and searching through his dresser. James eyes looked him up and down, both afraid and a bit excited at the same time somehow, He'd obviously just gotten out of a shower and grinned wickedly when he saw his new toy. "good morning pet... Have a nice nights sleep?"

James nodded a bit, still very uncertain... "y...yeah... I slept fine... Can I... use the bathroom?"

Chris chuckled a bit "that you may, and while your at it take a shower and get all that cum cleaned off of you, you look like a dirty whore" he motioned towards the bathroom through the room...

James blushed and moved passed him quickly, getting into the bathroom as quick as he could... As he stood over the toilet he noticed several small cameras placed at different vantage points. Reluctantly he finished his business, but shivered at the thought of what else Chris might have captured on tape. The shower felt wonderful, all his muscles getting a chance to relax under the hot water. He closed his eyes and began thinking about everything that had happened since he had cut open Chris' wrist with his fingernails, and eventually found himself wondering why he was still here. Why had he not tried to run when he first got up? Why wasn't he trying to call the police? The only answer he could think of scarred him...and that answer was that maybe Chris was right... maybe he really was enjoying this regardless of how desperately he didn't want to.

When he finally turned off the water and stepped from the shower, all clean, he saw Chris there waiting for him, sitting on the counter. Beside Chris was a box, and Chris had an impish smile on his face. "we're going out today, I have some things to pick up at the store and you are coming with me... Thusly, we have to get you dressed. Bend over the side of the tub..."

James blinked at the odd demand "what?"

"do it slut, do it or face the punishment... And in this house, my punishments are very harsh"

With great apprehension James did as he was commanded, bending over the side of the tub, figuring that whatever Chris is going to do to him now must be better than whatever the punishment is. Chris pulled from the box an average sized but thick anal plug, lubricated it with the same type of lube from the night before, and began pressing it into James' tender abused ass.

James jumped at the sensation but Chris held him down with one hand "be good pet and it wont hurt as much..." James whimpered but stopped struggling and Chris proceeded to fuck his ass with the device for a little while before pushing it all the way in so that James' ass could close around the base...James let out a mixture between a yelp and a moan at the final push, his body quivering and his cock hardening. Chris reached down and began fondling James' cock and balls, stroking and rubbing him, a soft moan escaped James' lips. "hmmm... A bit turned on are we slut?" he laughed and moved back to the box, James bit his lip, not sure of what to do or say.

Chris pulled out from the box now a pair of white cotton panties, a black short skirt, a nice white blouse, and black fishnets "lucky me that you keep your hair and fingernails long... And that you can do your own little Goth boy makeup... Get up and get dressed"

James blinked, confused a moment. He got up slowly, the presence in his ass making it difficult for him to move... he felt so filled. When he saw the clothes his jaw dropped, and he simply stared for a while

"get dressed slut... Now." Chris' tone was harsh and James obediently went for the clothes, he was frightened by Chris, and would not dare challenge his word. James pulled on the white panties, they were small, very small, and his erect cock wouldn't fit in them. Chris flicked the head of James' cock and James yelped, but his erection died down, letting him stuff it into the panties then he pulled on the fishnets, then the skirt, and finally the blouse. He looked at himself in the mirror and shivered.

Chris moved up behind him and put his arms around James' waist, rubbing his crotch against James ass, putting pressure on the plug making James' cock strain again against the panties. Chris then forced James to sit down, putting more constant pressure... and told him to do his gothy make up. James complied and by the time he was done, except for having no chest, he looked like a gothic slut girl.

Chris smiled proudly "absolutely delicious freak... Mmmm..." he set down a pair of black leather healed boots "put these on, then lets get outta here..." James put them on and looked down at the floor as he stood. Chris completed James' outfit by attaching a collar around James' neck along with a leash...and then led him out of the bathroom.

James climbed into the passengers side of the old dodge car Chris had parked out front, and Chris got in shortly after, started the car, and began driving off down the road. James just sat there staring out the window for a while until he felt Chris pulling him down towards him. He looked and found that Chris and let his cock out of his jeans, and he was hard as a rock... James didn't need to ask, he knew what Chris wanted. James took Chris' cock into his mouth and started to suck him off while Chris drove.


At the first stop they came to, Chris motioned for James to look up... The driver in the truck next to them had been watching James suck Chris' cock... James blushed with embarrassment as the truck driver smiled and winked at him, the guy surely thought James was a girl. As they started to drive again Chris pushed James mouth back onto his cock, and James got right back to sucking on it.

Chris pulled into a parking lot with great timing s he felt his orgasm build... He parked the car and sat back, watching James work over his member. Before long Chris was pushing on the back of James head and thrusting his cock against the back of James' throat until he came, moaning out a few times loudly... James swallowed all the cum he could and when he sat up he could see several people had been watching him work since they'd parked, a few began clapping, others whistled. When James looked up to see where the were he saw it was some kind of sex shop.

He couldn't believe he was dressed like this, and how others had just seen him do what he just did, he whimpers softly and Chris kissed his neck "good boy... come on now..." he got out of the car...

When James finally climbed out, Chris was there waiting and quickly took up James' leash...tugging him along into the sex shop, everyone that was outside watching them as they passed, a few making obscene offers to them as they entered.

The store was kind of dark, there books and toys and videos everywhere, and several doors in the back. At the counter there was a tall thin woman dressed in light leather, smiling at them. Chris smacked James' butt lightly... "go through one of those doors back there and play while I get a few things... it wont take long" James looked at him hesitantly but then looked at the floor and proceeded back into one of the rooms behind the doors.

The room was small and had a screen showing various pornographic films... There were also holes in the walls and little cameras... The floor was sticky. James sat in the small chair and began watching the videos, getting really horny again, his cock straining against the panties he was wearing. Then he noticed that through one of the holes in the wall, a large erect cock was sticking out... James watched it for a while... not sure why it was there. Or not really wanting to think about it.

He heard a voice "come on, suck me off you hot little thing" James blinked... again, the guy really thought he was a chick... he got down onto his knees, he didn't know what compelled him to, but he began to suck on the mans cock. Another poked through on the other side and he began fondling that one with his hand, and then switching between the two, pleasuring the two cocks until first one spurted off into his mouth, then the other.

Both cocks withdrew and the door opened, Chris was standing there with an armful of toys and things, looking down at the slut on it's knees, he picked up James' leash and tugged it. "come on boy..." James got up and went along with him. Then suddenly, he paused in the middle of the room, and backed off away from James. James looked confused until he saw two video cameras pointed at him. "jerk off slut... show those men you just pleasured that your no sweet innocent girl..." the two men along with many other people were all standing there staring at him, he shivered and slowly slid off his skirt.

He began rubbing the bulge in his panties, moaning softly until he let his erect cock free of them. Everyone was whistling and cheering him on while he began stroking his cock. He dropped to his knees and kept playing, moaning more, his body tensing around that still obtrusive presence in his ass. Soon he was working his cock hard and fast and then shooting off a massive load across the floor of the store... He was breathing heavily and relaxed a bit after he finished.

Everyone began clapping, and then the woman at the counter looked over "you'd better clean that shit up... my boss would be pissed if we started getting nut all over out here" Chris nodded to her "ofocurse..." then looked to James "lick it up slut, clean up that mess you made"

James bit his lip and closed his eyes, wanting to run a way for a moment, already so completely embarrassed in front of all these people. But remembering what Chris said about punishments he slowly moved to begin licking up his own cum off the floor, until he'd gotten every last drop.

Chris took his leash and fixed James' panties so his cock was stuffed back into them. Then picked up the skirt and took James back to the house. Even more people stared as they went since they could see the obvious bulge in James' panties, but James had already been so humiliated he didn't care, He just wanted to crawl back in bed.