The Fall of Lana Craft

Story Info
Introduction by the narrator.
1.4k words
3.67
8.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Every character in this story is at least 18 years old. The story may contain exaggerated actions, plots or physical features. The main plot consists in a degrading and abusing a female main character, which will only be viewed by an outside perspective and may be quite passive or submissive. The story will not feature any urination, feces, blood nor typical sadomasochistic practices. As I'm not a native speaker i apologize if my english reads a bit odd, but you can always help me and be my proofreader. Please comment the story. Thank you and have fun.)

*

My name is Jacob Smith, but please, call me Jake. Like my Father Winston Smith, I have dedicated my life to Lord Henshingly Craft and his family. For the British aristocracy, this was a very small one, consisting only in Lord Henshingly Craft, or Sir James as he preferred to be called, and Amelia Craft his wife. Then, ten years after I was born, they had a little baby girl, and they called it 'Lana'. Of course you all know Lana Craft, the famous archaeologist and adventurer. Due to her amazing discoveries and her daring spirit she made it to the headlines of any newspaper in the world. She gave interviews in important American and British TV Shows, was declared person of the year and a sex symbol by various magazines, and she was given any science award you can think of. They even made her the protagonist of a very successful video game series, a TV Show and some Hollywood Movies. Her success reached a level, that could only have been topped by the legendary Dr. Henry Walton Jones Jr., back in the thirties.

But everything has its end, including the glory days of Doctor Lana Craft, Countess of Abbingdon, discoverer of the Dagger of Xian and many other artefacts. All started with an article in the Washington Post in 2000, that accused the celebrated archaeologist of violation of graves and illegal exportation of ancient artefacts. From this moment on, Miss Craft was doomed, because every single newspaper started to research. Even Governments and NGOs started to file reports of all the violations she committed. They found out, she had recklessly destroyed artistic and cultural heritage and even killed people to obtain what wasn't even rightfully hers. It was a mess and maybe one of the biggest scandals in History. A wave of legal proceedings hit museums and universities that had collaborated with her. Artefacts had to be returned to their rightful owners, and huge sums of compensations had to be paid. Miss Craft had to give back most of her awards and they stripped her scientific titles.

As if this weren't already enough, all those reporters snooping around dug up some nasty private details about Lana. Her, I have to admit it, weird sex life was all over the news. Interestingly those delicate stories didn't reduce the numbers of fans she had - just the 'kind' of fans changed. I can tell, because I was in charge of her fan mail since she had become a celebrity. Before the scandal her fan mail was 40:60 male and female (i guess that's because most men aren't much into writing). But after that, the males took over 80% of the mail. Also the tone of those letters and emails changed from a respectful and admiring tone, to very blunt and horny advances.

Lanas career ended when she was about 32 - way to early to retire. But she had to. She lost her job, her credibility, her pride and most of her fortune. She kept her good looks for some more years, but all those legal proceedings, all those worries and defeats started to take even that from her. She gained a few pounds, her face became rounder and her lips fleshier. Little wrinkles could be seen around here eyes and on her forehead, and she had this kind of defeated look in here eyes. Her ass had become really big and wobbly and her thighs quite thick. Her big boobs, once firm and round like they were fake, swelled up to huge drop-shaped saggy meat bags, that rested heavily on the little tummy she had developed. She also stopped braiding her hair, wearing make up and tight clothes. If you ask me, she had some kind of depression after all that. Most of you wouldn't have recognized her back in those days. She looked like some worn out mother of four kids - well, when she fixed herself up, she was still kind of attractive - if you are into chubby milfs. But that was seldom the case.

You see, this is the typical story of the downfall of a celebrated Person. A person I knew since she was a baby. She has been always very special to me and I have considered myself her biggest fan. If I had been an aristocrat like she is, maybe I would have asked for her hand. But I know she never would have considered a common servant a possible husband. Not that she ever have treated me bad or unfair - quite the opposite. She has always been as loyal to me, as I was to her - maybe even more, since I wasn't as loyal to her, as she thought i was. She was very generous and always helped me to solve my problems or when my parents became old and frail. She even paid for their medicine, the nursing home, and their funeral. When she was a kid, I played with her - she was a tomboy- running and jumping around, climbing on trees and over walls and fences. Every time I was with her, I was out of breath.

Despite the age difference of 10 years, we were like best friends. When ever she was worried, she came to me to talk. And when ever I needed something from her father, I could count on her to persuade him. He loved his only child so much he would do anything for her, and well, I kind of used that to my benefit. Things got a bit more difficult when she entered puberty. But that's something I'm not allowed to tell here. What I can tell you is, that when she turned 18 I was totally in love with her. At least I think I was - sometimes I have doubts about it, and I find it more plausible that I just had a very strong obsession with her - I don't know. Back than, it felt like love, that's for sure. But even if we were best friends and knew each other so well - she was out of my reach. I knew my father wouldn't approve and her father would agree with him. And also she wouldn't approve because she considered me (just) her friend, but somehow never thought of me as a men. That was a very big blow to my self-esteem. It frustrated me, and even made me angry with her. Than I felt bad, because it wasn't really her fault and at the same time I felt guilty. Not only for being angry at her, but for being so ungrateful. I had a good friendship with such a great and special person and I didn't see that. I didn't see all the support she was giving me and my parents, all the benefits I had just because I was her friend. For her I was much more than just a butler - I was like a partner. She trusted me and relied on me, like on nobody else. She even trusted me more, this stuck up twit Von Croy that was kind of a boyfriend for some time. But all this I didn't see. I only saw the rejection, the things I didn't get. And that's why I made mistakes, I guess.

Well now I'm here to share some of the stories I have experienced in my time as Lanas servant with you. But I warn you. Those stories aren't for delicate spirits. They wont be very subtle nor very romantic. You might find them nasty, brutal or (physically) exaggerated. If you aren't prepared to see you favourite heroine degraded and humiliated you better move on. On the other Hand some of the stories will be quite harmless in a physical way and to sense the erotic you will have to have the same psychological quirk (or fetish) like I do.

*

You are always requested to participate, to 'remind' me of episodes I may have forgotten over the years. Feel free to ask about details, or if certain things happened. Inspire me and I will do the best I can, to tell you the true story of young Lady Craft and her sexual encounters with men, monsters, and me.