The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like to play cards?" he asked with a grin.

His question took her entirely off guard, and Eleta frowned up at him. "What?"

"Cards?" he repeated. He rose abruptly and crossed to one of the wardrobes. "I saw a deck of cards when I was looking for the key."

He retrieved the cards and returned to sit beside her on the rug. Eleta didn't really want to play cards. She really wanted him to continue what he had started. She had only been pretending to be outraged by his advances and hadn't meant to actually put him off. She was still frowning when he began to shuffle the deck.

"How about we play a game?" Rafe proposed. "For each hand I win, you shall remove an item of clothing of my choosing. For each hand you win, I shall do the same. When one of us is completely naked, he or she will have to carry out the other person's bidding for the rest of the night."

Eleta's heart leapt with excitement, but she did her best to keep her features impassive. "That's hardly fair. I don't even know how to play cards. You will surely win."

"This game is very easy," Rafe assured her. "Even a child could play, so you should have an equal chance. And besides," he grinned as he waggled his brows suggestively, "I'm wearing way fewer clothes than you, so you already have an advantage."

Eleta flashed him a skeptical look. He was dressed in only a shirt and breeches, while she had multiple layers of clothes. Mentally shrugging, she sat up and watched closely while he dealt the cards.

"The rules are simple," Rafe explained. "The game is called twenty-one. The face cards count ten points each, the aces can be used as a one or an eleven, and all the other cards count at face value. The object is to get as close to twenty-one as you can without going over. You start with two cards," he dealt them each a card facedown and another face up, "and then you can choose whether you want to be dealt additional cards or whether you want to stay with what you have. If your points add up to more than twenty-one or if my hand is closer to twenty-one than yours, you lose. If you get closer to twenty-one than I do, you win. Any questions?"

Eleta frowned thoughtfully. "I think I understand," she said tentatively.

"Let's play a couple of practice hands, just to make sure you understand the rules," Rafe suggested.

They quickly played a few times, and Rafe continued explaining the nuances of the game. Eleta caught on quickly and was pleased that she won several times in a row. The game really did seem simple.

"Are you ready to play for real now?" he asked.

Eleta nodded and waved her hand imperiously to indicate he should deal the cards. Rafe grinned. She was being haughty again, and he loved it. He schooled his features into a serious expression, shuffled the cards, and dealt them each a fresh hand. Eleta asked for an additional card, and Rafe took one as well. When they were satisfied with their hands, they each turned their cards up. Eleta had eighteen points and Rafe had nineteen.

He leered at her with a wolfish grin. "It's time for that dress to come off, love."

Eleta gave a small humph, but she untied her laces without argument. She pulled the dress down over her hips and tossed it aside. She was secretly thrilled by the fervor in Rafe's emerald eyes.

He dragged his gaze away and dealt another hand for each of them. Eleta refused another card, but Rafe took two more. She was confident she would win, but when the cards were revealed, she had twenty points, and he had twenty-one.

Once again, Rafe favored her with a lustful grin. "The blouse next," he stated simply.

Without comment, Eleta untied the ribbon and lifted the blouse up over her head. It joined her gown in a heap on the floor. She sat in just her corset, chemise, drawers, stockings and garters, and she studied his reaction. The silk undergarments were so fine, they were like a gauzy web draped over her lush curves. The firelight highlighted her beauty, and very little was left to Rafe's imagination. His cock began to ache, but he concentrated on dealing another hand.

Over the next four hands, Eleta lost her garters, stockings, drawers, and corset in that order. Rafe remained fully clothed, and she pouted prettily as he made a point of ogling her. Although the game was leading where she wanted it to go, the fact that she had lost so many times in a row galled her. She concentrated on the next hand, nibbling thoughtfully on her bottom lip as she evaluated her cards.

"Show me," she demanded, as she turned up her cards to reveal a hand with twenty points.

Rafe revealed his hand with twenty-one points and waggled his brows at her with a sinfully wicked grin. "The chemise, love. It's time for that to come off."

Eleta frowned down at his cards, and then her eyes opened wide. She fixed him with a glare of outrage. "You cheated!" she cried. "You had the knave of spades and the ace of diamonds last time. I'm sure of it!"

Rafe couldn't hold back a chuckle, and Eleta screeched as she launched herself at him. They wrestled on the floor, with her punching and scratching at him. Rafe was laughing unrepentantly as he kept her from doing any real damage. He allowed her to push him onto his back, and she straddled his waist as she fought with him.

"You sneaky, dishonest, tricky, scoundrel!" she railed. She pummeled his chest with her fists and was frustrated further when it had no effect. "No wonder you kept winning. You were cheating the whole time!"

Rafe was laughing so hard, he could hardly catch his breath. When she finally tired, he stroked his palms along her thighs and smiled up at her. She was perched atop him, with heaving breasts and tangled hair. She looked absolutely delectable, and his eyes blazed as he scanned her scantily clad form. His erection was painfully hard, and he longed to unbutton his breeches and thrust inside her.

"Ah, love. You can't blame me for cheating," he cajoled. "You looked so tempting in that dress, that it drove me insane. I would have done anything to get it off you."

He slid his hands higher on her thighs, until his thumbs reached her hidden cleft. She was fiery hot and dripping with sweet fluid. He met her eye and grinned knowingly as he stroked her with his thumbs. He could see she was focused on his hands, and she was breathing in shallow pants. He grazed his thumb across her clit, and her eyes flared in response.

"I don't think you are really so upset about the outcome, are you love?" When she didn't answer, his eyes dropped to her trembling bosom. "Won't you please take your chemise off? I'm dying to see those luscious breasts."

His bald admission made Eleta emit a startled giggle. She gave him a scolding look, but she slowly lifted the chemise over her head and tossed it aside. She straddled him in naked splendor, gilded by firelight and flushed with passion. Her breasts thrust out proudly, the impudent tips pouting enticingly. She fulfilled every lustful fantasy he had ever had of feminine perfection.

"There! Are you satisfied, my wolf?"

Rafe gave a wicked chuckle as he surveyed all she had revealed. "Hardly," he growled. "Seeing is only the beginning. I intend to explore every inch of your sweet, ripe flesh before the night is through."

With that, he rolled her beneath him and kissed her. Eleta moaned with pleasure. His lips were warm and cajoling, playing on hers, and urging her to reciprocate. She did, without thought. She was exquisitely aware of her nakedness. The fur rug was soft beneath her, and Rafe's clothes chafed her breasts, belly and thighs. She squirmed beneath him to enjoy the sensations even more, and Rafe growled his approval.

Eleta wrapped her thighs around his hips, and Rafe deepened the kiss as he ground his loins against hers. His wool breeches abraded her soft flesh. She felt vulnerable and exposed, wicked and naughty.

Rafe kissed his way to her breasts. Her skin was like heated silk, and he nibbled and tasted, smiling as her moans of pleasure became louder. He paid homage to her breasts, nipping and suckling, caressing them as she arched her back. He continued his travels, mapping the ivory expanse of her belly and hips. He placed a fond kiss on her birthmark and nipped her buttock, grinning when she squealed and flinched slightly. True to his word, he explored every curve and crevice, using his lips, tongue, teeth and hands to fan the flames of her passion. She could hardly breathe, and her loins ached from wanting him. She grew increasingly needy and desperate, mindlessly writhing in his arms. Rafe was far from immune. His own hunger grew apace with hers as he continued to tease and entice her.

He sat up on his knees and unbuttoned his breeches, freeing his throbbing erection. He noticed that she was staring at him with greedy eyes, and he stroked himself for several moments. She moaned longingly, and he chuckled.

"You want this?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

He pulled her onto his lap, settling her knees outside of his. Their eyes met and held as he lifted her over his throbbing cock and held her poised there. He was gripping her bottom in his hands and they both panted with desire.

"Take me inside you, little one."

Eleta shivered from the gravelly quality of his low voiced command. She gripped his cock in her fist and moistened the tip in her copious fluid. Then, she slid down onto his length, slowly impaling herself until she had taken him to the hilt. It was Rafe's turn to shiver, and he released a low moan of pleasure.

"Sweet God above! I don't know whether I will ever get used to how hot, tight and wet you are. You drive me insane!"

Eleta giggled and kissed him teasingly as she toyed with the hair at his nape. "Does that mean you like being inside me, my wolf?" She began to move on him, teasing him with shallow strokes.

Rafe gave her a mock frown. He squeezed her bottom and held her steady while he thrust up forcefully inside her. "You know I do, my little temptress. Do you know what happens to little girls who tease wolves?"

Eleta grinned and loved him with undulating strokes. She held onto his neck and leaned back so that he could see her breasts bouncing with her movements. She squeezed her inner muscles as she impaled herself fully once again. When he groaned in response, she giggled and did it again. "No, tell me what happens to them? Do they get eaten?"

"Sometimes they get eaten," Rafe said with a wicked grin and a waggle of his dark brows. "But eventually, they get fucked, good and proper."

Eleta couldn't help but laugh again. "Ooh, that sounds nice. I think I'll tease you some more." She lifted high onto her knees until he was just barely inside her, and she rubbed her slit over the head of his erection. "How is that, my wolf? Is that teasing you enough? Are you going to give me a proper fucking now?"

Rafe narrowed his eyes at her. "You're on thin ice, little one. Be careful what you wish for."

Eleta met his eye and then she gripped his face and kissed him ravenously. She purposely incited him to ravish her, and he growled low in his throat as he deepened the kiss even further. He broke off from the kiss and gripped Eleta's wrists. He held her gaze as he rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him with her knees on either side of his head.

Her eyes opened wide when he gripped her thighs and began feasting on her wet, juicy lips. It was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced. She writhed slightly above him, flinching when he nipped sharply on her sensitive flesh. He suckled harshly on her hooded nub, and she cried out. He fucked her with his tongue and fingers, spreading her lips wide so he could lap up her dew. He continued to make growling noises, sounding very much like a hungry wolf as he devoured her tender flesh.

Eleta screamed as the most intense climax she had felt rolled through her. She clenched her thighs around his head and twitched with the strength of her inner contractions. Rafe never paused, greedily licking her tangy dew as it flowed from her body. Her climax seemed to go on endlessly, until she could barely breathe. He pulled her clit with his teeth, and she screamed again, seeing stars behind her eyelids.

Rafe used his tongue soothingly, bringing her down from the pinnacle. He continued to lick her and gently suckle her clit, but the ferocity was gone. When she was finally able to draw a shaky breath and open her eyes, he gave her a wicked grin.

"I told you to be careful of teasing a wolf, little one." He lifted her and rolled her onto her back and then settled between her legs. "Now it's time to take your proper fucking. But first, you are going to have to beg for it."

"That's not fair, Rafe. I was only teasing you to punish you for cheating at cards."

Rafe grinned down at her and gave her a quick kiss. She moaned, tasting her own tart musk on his mouth. He broke off the kiss with an even wider grin. "Ah, love. No one ever said life was fair."

He began nibbling on her nipple, teasing the tender nub with flicks of his tongue. He suckled very gently, just enough to be arousing but not satisfying. As he continued that play, he toyed with her clit, flicking it with his thumb and twiddling it with his fingers. As Eleta began to writhe and moan, he grinned and switched to her other breast. He abandoned her clit and fondled her, circling her entrance and teasing her with shallow strokes of his fingers into her slit. She tried to pump her hips toward his hand, but he kept pulling his hand away, not letting her have any satisfaction.

He knew he was driving her crazy. He only hoped she would start begging soon, because he was nearly mindless with desire himself. Finally, she began to crack under pressure.

"Please Rafe...," she broke off with a breathless moan as he flicked her clit again.

"What, little one? What do you want?"

Eleta moaned and tried to push his fingers deeper inside her, but he resisted her efforts. "Please, Rafe. I can't take any more. I need you."

Rafe chuckled. "Then tell me what you want," he insisted. "Tell me, little one." He stroked deeply inside her twice with his fingers and then retreated once again, leaving her more desperate than before.

Eleta bit her bottom lip, writhing shamelessly against his hand. "I want you inside me. Please, I need you now."

"Are you sure you want me inside you? You had me inside you before, but you wanted to tease me, remember."

"I'm sorry! I won't do that again, Rafe. I really want you now. I want you to fuck me, long and deep and hard."

Rafe chuckled again. "If you insist, love."

When he finally knelt between her thighs and thrust into her welcoming body, it came as a much needed relief for both of them. They were shining with perspiration, and he rode her relentlessly until neither of them had any strength left. Then he gripped her hips and plunged so deep, she thought she would shatter in two. They screamed in unison, and he poured his precious seed into her once again. Their eyes met and held as the hot bursts filled her womb. Their faces were frozen in passion, their chests heaved with their effort. It was glorious! They clung to the summit for as long as they could, and then he collapsed on her. He slid down until his head was a pleasant weight on her breasts, and they both drifted on the waves of fulfillment, clinging to each other in the sea of pleasure.

Eleta gazed into the flames as she listened to Rafe's breathing slow and then drift into the rhythm of sleep. Her chest felt tight with emotion. She loved him, and she loved everything he did to her. He had ruined her for any other man. She was destined to marry another, but she couldn't imagine letting her betrothed do any of these things with her body. The thought made her shudder with revulsion. She knew that for the rest of her life, she would always remember this week she had had with Rafe. She would pine for him and mourn for him.

The only little bit of him that she would be able to keep was his child. She wondered whether Rafe's child was growing in her belly already. She cupped a hand over her flat belly, gently caressing the flesh over her womb. Each time Rafe pumped his seed deep inside her body, she wondered whether that would be the time his seed took root. A single tear slipped from the corner of her eye.

She would nurture his child and love it with all her heart. She took some small comfort in knowing that the child would be conceived in love, even if she did have to kill the child's father. She heaved a sigh and joined Rafe in sleep.

12