The Fall Pt. 03

Story Info
Returning to work causes some new problems.
7.5k words
4.71
36.9k
34

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers

Authors Note: This is a continuation of a previous chapter. Please refer back to part 2 before enjoying this one.

*****

What had it been, three days since the fall? Five days? It was hard for me to remember exactly. My watch said it was Thursday, otherwise I wouldn't know. My state trooper and Tanya had both been working overtime to check on me. Tanya was seriously upset with me that I'd gone shopping alone. I can't imagine what she would have thought if she knew what I'd done with what was her name? Amanda? No Jenny! Amanda was the sexy thirty year old that fucked with me in the playground equipment. In my opinion, we were lucky we didn't get caught and arrested.

No, it was definitely time to get back to work. True I still had a little nagging headache, but I was getting used to it. Tanya insisted that I stay home one more day before she left last night, but what could she do if I was already dressed and at work? Tie me to my chair and make me rest?

I showered, shaved and did the rest of my normal morning routine well before seven and headed to the office. I was, as usual, the first one there. There were six of us that shared the office, three of us providing technical support and three sales support. I had the middle desk on the left of two facing rows of desks. Anna, a thirty-two year old electrical engineer sat to my right and Chris, a twenty-three year old mechanical engineer, like me. Well, not exactly like me. He was of course a LOT younger though he aspired to be like me when he got more experience. Across from me was Jennifer's desk. Jenny was the lead sales specialist, as she liked to be called. She was in her mid-forties and while she was starting to show some of that typical middle age spread, she was significantly well-endowed in all the right places. To her left sat Teresa, a little blonde bombshell that seemed to change boyfriends every few weeks. The last in our office was Brad. I had to say I didn't have much respect for Brad. He was going to an online college as a business major, but I had an incredibly hard time telling what exactly he was learning in college.

"What are you doing here?" Tanya snapped at me as she walked into my office. "I saw your truck in the parking lot and just KNEW you weren't paying attention to me yesterday."

"I did pay attention. I'm here, at my desk doing nothing strenuous at all," I answered.

She stood across the desk from me, wearing a nearly skin tight blue dress that clung to all her curves almost as if it were a second skin. "I'm gonna have Jennifer keep an eye on you then. I'd stay here and do it, but I have too much work to get done. But if I find out you're not resting down here, I'm gonna kick your cute ass all the way home!"

"Trust me. I'll just sit here and do my work. I was going stir crazy lying in bed."

She shook her head at me and then let her stern, almost angry face soften. "Hell, I can't stay mad at you," she said with a sigh before turning and walking away.

I shook my head at her unusual behavior and went back to working on my huge pile of e-mails. I nearly didn't notice Jennifer when she walked in. She stepped over to my desk even before going to her own, stepping around mine and gently rubbing my back. "You okay Robert? Tanya's been keeping us up to date, but it sounds like you've had a pretty rough time."

"Huh?" I asked, looking up from my screen and pausing at the cream colored satin blouse bulging out over her big tits right at my eye level before looking up at her face. "Oh. Jenny. Yeah, I'm fine. Tanya's just being over protective."

"I guess I can understand her being that way," she said softly. "She wants me to keep an eye on you, make sure you don't exert too much."

"Yeah. No problem. I'm just going to try to catch up on some of the problems in my e-mail first."

"Okay. Just make sure you do take it easy," she said, trying to be stern, but failing. "I'll be over here if you want anything."

"No problem," I said, turning back to my computer as she walked back to her desk.

I half heard the rest of the office come in while I was buried in a set of schematics for a system that was giving some trouble at a customer's site.

"Robert?" Jenny called from across the aisle.

I looked up at her and then back down at my computer screen, realizing it had been almost two hours since I'd even moved from in front of my screen. "Yeah?" I asked, looking back again.

"Would you be a dear? My monitor is doing that blinky thing again and I think it's that connector on the back of my computer that you fixed last time," she said sweetly.

"Oh. Sure," I answered with a shrug. Her monitor had been acting up for several days before she complained about it the last time. The fix was easy enough. I just needed to tighten the screws on the video cable. I'd be surprised if it loosened up again, but it only took a moment to check it. I walked across the space between our desks and then around hers while she rolled back to give me access down under her desk. I crawled under on my hands and knees to get to the back of the system. I worked under her desk and half flopped onto my side and back to free my hands to check the connector. I wasn't surprised it was still tight. "I don't see anything wrong down here," I said, turning as much as I could under the desk to look toward her.

"Really?" she asked, sliding her chair a little closer. As I lay there, I realized she was pushing her knees apart as her dress skirt hiked considerably up her thighs, would allow. What was a surprise was seeing not a pair of panties, but a patch of dark brown curls on her mound and her completely exposed, full round pussy. "Do you need to take it back off and push it in again?" she coaxed, almost as if she wanted me to stay down under her desk longer.

"I can try that. But I'll need a little screwdriver."

"Oh, I have one in my drawer," she said quickly. "Just stay there and I'll get it for you," she added as she rolled her chair closer, moving one leg across me and cocking the other under the chair as she pulled the drawer open. She pushed her knees even farther apart, having slid one hand under the desk drawer to try and hike the skirt even farther up her legs. She pushed the drawer closed and held out the small screwdriver without sliding back on her chair. As soon as I took the screwdriver from her hand she moved her hands to the sides of the skirt and wiggled on the chair, pulling the skirt up a couple more inches, allowing her to spread her legs even wider. "Can you see well enough?" she asked sweetly from above me.

"Yeah, no problem seeing," I answered, knowing darn well that she was referring to me seeing her, not the connector which I was reasonably sure was just fine. From where I was, I could look not only look up her skirt, but up higher, to the front of her shirt. I could see her head turn side to side, as if she was checking who was around and then her fingers moved to the lower buttons on her blouse. One by one she undid the lower buttons, first exposing her bare stomach and then, as she worked higher, the bottoms of her large round tits. I hadn't even realized that she had taken her bra off, her hard nipples poking the cream colored material substantially. She continued to slowly unbutton, her hands shaking slightly before undoing the highest button. She slowly pulled her shirt out and away, holding it snugly to her sides but exposing herself completely from the front. She held the shirt open only a few seconds and then quickly pulled it closed over her tits again. "You'll have to wait for lunch for more than that!" she whispered as she quickly started to button her shirt again.

"I think that'll do it," I said after she had buttoned most of the buttons, a small triangle of her tanned stomach still showing as I started to crawl out. She moved back slightly, but not nearly enough for me to get out from under the desk, waiting until I'd sat up as far as I could under the desk, bringing my face up between her legs, only inches from her bare pussy. I could smell the scent of her excitement before she backed away, wiggling her hips to work the skirt back down to a more respectable coverage. I pushed myself up and walked back to my desk, stunned by what she had done.

I've known Jenny for at least half a dozen years. Never in that time had she been more than friendly, and NEVER EVER sexual in any way. For her to expose herself to me in that way was...well, startling! Not that I'm complaining about the view, it just wasn't what I was expecting. But then neither was Tanya, the woman at the store or my very friendly highway patrol officer. I was beginning to think I had a "Strip for me" sign on my forehead or something. I settled back at my desk and pretended to work, but looking back across at Jenny instead. She frequently looked up from her work, glancing over her computer monitor toward me or rolling to the side in her chair as she talked on the phone, allowing me see the front of her blouse. It took two of these trips to the side before I realized that I could make out her areola and nipples in the thin material, and more so when she gently stroked her fingers down and around one of her breasts, pulling the material snugly against it.

As lunch drew nearer I also noticed Anna and Teresa seeming to be significantly less comfortable. I could see Anna, sitting at the desk beside mine, frequently pushing her hand down between her legs and wiggling in her seat while Teresa had unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse and was fanning herself with a paper as if sitting outside on a sunny day. Clearly something was in the air that was affecting all three of the women in the office. I was soon unable to concentrate at all on my work. Jenny was taking every opportunity she could to flash her breasts at me, her blouse now unbuttoned all the way to her waist, regardless of either Chris or Brad could see.

Anna, looked around the room, her eyes locking on me for a few moments as she licked her lips seductively. She lifted herself off her chair slightly, pushing the stretchy black slacks she had on, down over her butt, leaving them around her knees. She closed her eyes and pressed her hand deep between her legs. I stared as she worked her fingers, apparently in her own pussy, her breathing becoming deeper and more ragged. "Oh fuck," she breathed quietly as her entire body shuddered. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," she moaned softly as she sat with her hand between her legs, her body still trembling gently.

"Jesus Anna! Did you just finger yourself off?" Teresa asked from across the aisle, looking at her friend.

Anna hesitated to answer and finally nodded meekly. "I don't know why. I just had to," she said loud enough for Teresa to hear, but probably hoping the rest of us didn't. She pulled her hand from her lap, looking around for something to wipe her hand on. She finally pulled her purse from her desk drawer, dug out several Kleenex and wiped her fingers. She looked over at me a little sheepishly and then lifted herself from her chair, bending over her desk slightly as she straightened her legs. She untangled her panties from her slacks and pulled the tiny pink panties up over her round, firm looking ass, and then pulled her stretchy black slacks up before sitting down again.

"Hell, if you'd have asked I'd have been more than happy to give you something to sit on instead of your fingers," Chris joked loudly.

"Shit Chris. We all know you're all talk," Teresa said with a frown.

"How do you know?" He shot back.

"Let's see. How about Trudy down in accounting?" Teresa asked with a crooked grin.

"What about Trudy?" Chris asked.

"Oh. We had a little chat one day. She says you talk a good line, but the last three dates she's left the door open and you walked right by."

"I just didn't want to push," Chris responded with a scowl.

"Sweetie, I'm thinking you don't know where to push. Not like Brad. He has an excuse, being a virgin yet."

"HEY! I am NOT a virgin!" Brad retorted.

"Uh huh. That's why you're blushing sweetie. You are sooooooo a virgin. I have half a mind to come over there and solve that for you. Maybe let you show Chris how it's done."

"No. You wanna have a real man show him. How about Robert gives us a little demonstration? I know I could use a nice big, fat cock stuffed in me right now," Jenny said, getting up from her seat. She started walking toward me, pulling the blouse from where it was tucked into her skirt and then undoing the last few buttons that were still fastened. She shrugged the shirt off, completely baring herself above the waist, showing all of us her triple D or larger breasts. She reached behind herself as she stood in front of my desk and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down her body leaving her in nothing but her heels and stockings. "How about it Robert? Wanna show these boys how a real man fucks a woman?" she asked, stepping around the side of my desk. I was still staring at her nude body when she stepped around my desk and pushed my rolling desk chair back. With a grin she squatted in front of me, reaching for my belt. Part of me said to stop this before it went any further, but another part of my brain seemed to overrule my better judgment and allowed her to pull my pants open without resistance.

"Ohhhhhh. That's a cock!" Anna cooed from where she sat at her desk next to mine, her chair swiveled to watch Jenny pulling me out of my pants.

"Oh yeah. It's every bit as good looking as she said it was," Jenny mumbled before opening her mouth and engulfing my engorged head.

"Come on Brad. Let's give you a little sex lesson," Teresa said as she got up from her desk. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pushed it off as she walked toward Brad's desk, reaching behind her and unsnapping her bra to let her clearly artificial tits spring into view. "I got a pussy that's just begging to be fucked. Let's see what you have for tools to work with?"

"I don't know about this," Brad protested weakly as Teresa pushed his chair back from his desk and swiveled it around to face her.

"You wanna take my skirt and panties off, or do you want to watch me do it for you?"

"Take 'em off you?" he squeaked in question, obviously nervous at the suggestion.

"Good choice," she cooed softly back, reaching for his hands and pulling them toward her hips. She wiggled her hips and used his hands to push her nearly skin tight skirt down her legs, leaving her in only a very tiny black thong panty that was barely visible from here. She stepped from the skirt and then helped his fingers push her thong down, leaving her completely naked. "There you go. Now how about we get you out of these pants?" she said softly, pulling him up out of the chair. She left him standing in front of her and reached for his pants, quickly undoing the front of his slacks and letting them fall down, a huge bulge pushing out the front of his boxers. She quickly pushed those down as well, exposing a modestly large cock with a distinct curl to it. "Looks like someone's ready to go already," she said with a grin, both hands closing around his shaft and giving it a few strokes. She continued to smile at him as she turned around, holding him with one hand and aiming his head at what I could now see was a completely shaved pussy. She bent over, pushing her ass out at him and guiding him to her waiting pussy. "That's it. Now just push into me. Nice and easy," she coaxed as she bent over the edge of the desk, using one hand on the corner to balance herself while she still held his cock in the other.

"Oh god," he groaned as his hips pushed toward her bare ass, forcing his cock into her tunnel. "Ohhhhhh fuck."

"That's it. Now just stroke it in and out a few times to get it all lubed up," she coaxed as he pushed and pulled his cock in her pussy in short jerky little strokes. "That's it. Mmmmmm much better," she moaned as his strokes lengthened.

"Uh fuck," he grunted, pushing his cock in with more energy, his hips slapping her bare ass with each stroke.

"Come on Chris. Bring your cock over here and let me suck it!" Teresa grunted as Brad pounded into her.

"My turn to get some," Jenny said, pulling her mouth from my cock and standing up in front of me. She turned around and bent over, pushing her ass out at me as she reached between her legs. She grasped my saliva coated cock and sat back toward me, guiding my engorged prick to her waiting pussy. "Fuuuuuuck," she groaned. "I wanted you to do this when you were under my desk."

"Yeah?" I asked a little breathlessly as she started to slowly bounce up and down on me.

"Oh yeah. You can't tell me you didn't see my pussy all wet and waiting for you. You could have just pushed my chair back and fucked me right there if you wanted to."

"Oh god," I groaned, my mind suddenly giving me an image of my body bent over her, her chair tilted back with my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Uh huh," Jenny moaned. "I would have just spread my legs over the arms of my chair and let you have me right there. Just bent over me and fucking my brains out."

"Shit," I groaned as she bounced her ass up and down, pumping my shaft in and out of her wet pussy. I closed my eyes a moment and thought about Anna, sitting at her desk with her pants half down, fingering herself. I could see myself stepping over and spinning her chair around to face me before grabbing her pants and jerking then down and off her legs, leaving her sitting half naked. I'd pull her up out of her chair, spin her around and bend her over before driving my cock deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck," I grunted as my body suddenly went on overload, bucking up into Jenny as my cock spurted cum deep into her.

"FUCK YES!" Jenny practically screamed, jamming herself down on me as my body bucked under her, filling her pussy with my cum. "Ohhhh fuck yes, yes," she moaned as she sat and trembled, her body occasionally twitching and shuddering.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see Brad standing where he had been, Teresa turned around now with his cock in her mouth and Chris standing behind her, pounding his cock into her pussy. I looked over to Anna, and was surprised to see her sitting completely naked in her chair, her clothes in a pile on the floor. She sat with her feet propped on the edge of the chair, her legs spread wide and two fingers stuffed deep in her pussy. I suddenly had an urge to walk over to start licking her pussy, and before I could even think about it I found myself coaxing Jenny up off my shrinking cock. Jenny dropped into my desk chair, still panting as I shuffled over to Anna's desk and knelt down in front of her.

"Ohhhhh god yes," Anna moaned as I stroked my tongue up the length of her wet pussy lips. I easily found her already engorged clit with my tongue and teased around and over it several times before moving my tongue down to her tunnel entrance, trying to push it inside her as far as I could. Up and down I worked, sliding my tongue deeply between her lips, caressing the soft inner depths with my tongue while seeking her hard clit with each stroke. "Oh god you're so fucking good at this."

"Uh huh," I grunted, an image of my cock slowly pushing into her pussy forming as I continued to lick her. I reached down to my own cock and was surprised that it was hard again, the image of my hard prick sliding across her lips and then into her growing more defined with each passing moment.

I stood up and reached to the back of her chair, tilting it back with one hand while I stroked my own cock, aiming it at her pussy. I pressed my shaft to her lips, letting it split them, my head pressed against the small clump of dark curls on her mound. She moved my hand and replaced it with her own, moaning as I started to stroke my hips, sliding the bottom side of my shaft along and across her clit, my head bouncing across it ever so slightly with each stroke. I let her control the pressure against her pussy as I stroked myself against her lips, a brief image of her husband fucking her flashing into my mind before being replaced with my cock sliding deep into her. I drew back slightly farther, her fingers forcing my head deeper between her lips. I pushed forward to slide up along her lips again, my head instead pushing up into her tunnel and sliding fully into her as I pushed my hips.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,358 Followers
12