The Fall Pt. 04

Story Info
Things begin to click for our hero.
8.2k words
4.74
35.3k
43

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,330 Followers

"Come on sleepy head!" I heard Tanya cooing softly, gently shaking me from my sleep.

"What time is it?" I mumbled, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and then yawning.

"Almost seven," she answered, hovering over me with a smile. She slid her hands up my chest to my shoulders and then down my arms, grasping my hands and then gently encouraging me to sit up. I looked at her face and then down to her nude body, her tits hanging down toward me, her nipples hard and protruding. "Come on. I have breakfast ready for you," she continued with that infectious smile that had become so familiar.

"Sure," I answered as I let her pull me up to a standing position. "When did you come over?"

"Last night of course. You begged me to spend the night after we made love," she answered. "Don't tell me you don't remember us having sex for hours on the back deck under the moon."

I paused and let my mind wander for a few moments. "I thought that was a dream," I finally said, the memory of making her come three times on a blanket under the nearly full moon becoming more formed and "solid".

"Trust me, it was no dream for me, unless of course sending me to heaven three times is a dream. Maybe a dream come true. God, I haven't come so hard in years, and you did it three times, each time more intense than the one before. Hell, I didn't even realize some of those positions we tried existed."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I answered, wondering why I was having trouble remembering all the details of what had to be such an intense sexual experience.

"Enjoyed it doesn't even begin to describe it. You made me feel like a raw animal, sucking and fucking me in all sorts of incredible ways. I was more than happy to spend the night after how you made me feel."

"Well, I'm glad you did," I answered as she turned and pulled me by the hand, both of us naked, to the kitchen. Breakfast was indeed ready. Eggs, sausage and pancakes.

"I figured you had to be starved. You never did get dinner last night."

"I didn't?"

"No. At least you told me you didn't. You went right to sleep after work and I didn't get here until almost eight. I was going to make you some dinner but you wanted to lick my pussy instead."

I thought a few moments and did seem to remember pulling her onto the bed with me and practically ripping her shorts down. She quickly stripped and crawled over my face, allowing me to lick and finger her to the first orgasm of the night. What bothered me was not that I had done so, but the morning after I was having difficulty remembering it in any great detail. I sat down at the table with Tanya and ate the VERY good breakfast she had created for me, enjoying the morning view as well as the food.

"Come on. Let's go get showered. I still have to run home and get some clothes for work," she said as she got up from the table. She waited for me to stand and then took me by the hand, drawing me along behind her down the hall and into my bedroom and the master bathroom. She turned on the water, adjusted it and then pulled me into the shower stall with her, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her soft hot lips to mine.

We stood under the water for long minutes, kissing each other and just enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together. "God, I want to go back to bed and fuck you some more. You're getting me so god damn horny again," she moaned softly, her lips brushing mine softly as she spoke.

"But?"

"But we'll both be late for work if we don't get moving," she answered. With a slight frown she stepped back and got the bottle of bodywash and squirted some on my shower sponge and then used it to lather both of us. "I hope no one notices that I smell like Old Spice!" she giggled as she washed her way down my chest to my hard cock, wrapping her hand around it and stroking it gently. "Better get this all clean. Don't want you smelling like sex all day, do we?"

"I'd think not," I agreed, my hands roaming her soapy body more of their own accord than any particular plan I had in mind. Her breasts were silky smooth in my hands as I cupped and stroked them, my thumbs stroking periodically across her rigid nipples.

"Oh fuck. You gotta stop that!" she said with feigned frustration. "You're going to get me so turned on that I won't want to get out."

"And that's a bad thing?" I asked with a grin, moving one hand down between her legs to let my soapy fingers stroke her soft pussy lips.

"Okay, okay, but it'll have to be quick!"

"That's up to you," I answered as I stroked my fingers deeper between her lips, teasing her clit with the tip of my middle finger.

"Oh fuck. Just a quickie. Okay?"

"Uh huh," I said as she turned in my arms, breaking contact with me. She pushed her ass out at me and guided my already hard cock at her pussy. "Mmmmmmm," I sighed softly as my soapy cock slid easily into her already wet tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh fuck, I love feeling you inside me," she moaned as I started to stroke slowly in and out of her. I reached one hand down to her pussy, teasing my fingers between her lips and across her clit while my other hand moved up to one of her hanging breasts, capturing it and taking her nipple between my fingers. In and out I stroked, imagining that this is what it felt to be an alcoholic enjoying the first drink of the day. I drank in the sensations on my cock and in my hands, getting more and more turned on by the second. Tanya seemed to be enjoying it as well, moaning loudly and gasping each time I changed how I was toying with her hard clit.

"Oh fuck! You're gonna make me come!" she cried in a squeaky voice moments before her body started to tremble. I grinned to myself and jammed my cock harder into her, somehow knowing that it would drive her climax even higher. I jabbed into her spasming pussy over and over until my own body demanded that I push into her hard and hold there to allow the first surge of cum to lance out into her hot pussy. "FUCK YES!" she cried as I jammed into her again, unleashing a second surge into her.

"Damn," I groaned softly as I stood there, jerking and twitching, my cock pulsing and twitching inside her as we enjoyed the mutual orgasm.

"Okay," she said breathlessly, pulling off my shaft and turning around to face me. "Now we really do have to hurry."

"I'm done," I chuckled.

"I know you are you dirty old man. But you need a shave and so do I. Now get out of here and get rid of those whiskers!" she said, pushing me out of the door.

I chuckled and walked to the sink to shave, seeing her in the mirror through the fogged up glass of the stall, lifting one leg and propping it on the soap dish while she apparently used a razor on her mound and pussy.

"There. All smooth again!" she said cheerfully as she stepped out of the shower about the time I was rinsing my face from shaving.

"You or me?" I asked.

She stepped to me with a grin on her face and pulled one of my hands down between her legs. "You tell me?"

"Mmmmmmm both," I responded quietly, letting my fingers stroke her sexy smooth skin.

"I agree, but I gotta go home and get some clothes!" she said with a playful slap on my shoulder. She walked to the bedroom and came back a few moments later with her t-shirt and shorts on, holding her shoes and panties in her hand. "I'll see you at work?"

"Of course!" I answered before returning the kiss she was leaning toward me to give.

"See you then," said brightly before turning and practically running across the bedroom. I grinned at her girlish behavior and then went about finishing my own morning routine.

"Morning all!" I said cheerfully as I walked into the office, only about ten minutes late, but for me almost half an hour later than I'd normally be. I settled at my desk and logged onto my computer, looking around the room while I waited for the computer to do its normal thing. Anna was wearing a low cut dress, and quite clearly did NOT have a bra on again this morning. I couldn't see any real difference in what Teresa was wearing since it was usually pretty revealing. All I could tell about Jenny was that she had on a button down blouse, and based on the motion of the front, probably wasn't wearing a bra either.

"Robert," Anna hissed quietly.

"Yeah?" I responded, turning to look at her.

She rolled her chair over to me, scooting as close as she could to me. "Robert," she whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"Um. This is kind of embarrassing, but what happened yesterday?"

"What do you mean?" I replied in an equally low whisper.

"Well. Yesterday I got home and realized that I didn't have on a brassiere."

"Have you asked Jenny?" I asked, leaning closer to her making sure that she understood I was trying to keep things quiet for her.

"I did, but she doesn't remember either."

I looked at her and wondered just exactly what anyone remembered about the day before. I seemed to remember a LOT of sex happening, but then if they couldn't remember, was it all a dream? Did I have some kind of concussion induced fantasy dream? "Do you remember anything about it?" I finally asked.

"No. And that's what bothers me. I don't remember hardly anything after lunch yesterday. Could our food have been drugged or something?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"It wasn't just my bra that was missing."

"Wha'd you mean?"

"I didn't have any panties on either, and well...um... my pussy felt like I'd been having sex," she whispered, her neck turning slightly pink in embarrassment. "None of us had panties or bras on when we got home."

"Wow. I don't know what to say," I told her, trying to figure out just exactly what to tell her.

"You know what happened, don't you? I mean I can tell you know something. I've known you long enough to be able to tell when you're hiding something."

"I don't know if anything really happened or if what I think I know is just some kind of concussion induced fantasy, so I don't know how much I should say."

"I think you should damn well tell me just exactly what it is you think happened, dream or reality or whatnot!"

"Well, the way I seem to remember it, you got undressed and asked me to lick your pussy and after you came once, you practically begged me to fuck you until you came again," I whispered.

"Here?! In front of everyone?" she asked in shock, her voice considerably louder than she probably intended. "You mean here? I did that here, in front of everyone? Chris and Brad and everyone?"

"Shhhh," I said hushing her. "Trust me. They weren't paying any attention."

"Why not?" She whispered.

"Because Teresa was keeping both of them busy, one in each end of her."

"SHE WHAT!?"

I frowned and shushed her again. "I told you. It feels more like it was a dream. I don't completely believe that all happened either."

"How the hell could something like that happen? I mean if someone had come in, well...hell!"

"I got called down to HR because someone complained that they heard what sounded like sounds of sex and women climaxing in here."

"Oh shit! What happened?"

I looked around the room and shook my head. "From what I remember, Rita, you know Rita, right? Well, Rita undressed and had me fuck her and then declared that everything up here was proper and normal."

"RITA DID THAT!?"

"SHHHHHHH!" I hissed, everyone looking at the two of us after her last outburst.

"What would have prompted her to do something like that? Hell! What would have prompted me to take off my clothes and ask you to have sex with me?"

"So you think it was real?"

"Based on how my pussy felt, yeah. I definitely felt like someone had sex with me. And I can't quite understand why, but when I was driving to work I started getting turned on. I don't mean a little horny. I mean turned on so much I sat in my car and fingered myself off," she whispered.

"Seriously?"

She reached for my hand and pulled it under the skirt of her dress, pulling both the hem of the skirt and my hand up her thighs until my fingers were pressing against her definitely wet panty crotch. "See? And when I got dressed I didn't put on a bra."

"That I could tell as soon as I walked in."

"Oh god. It's that noticeable?"

"Well, it'd be less so if your nipples weren't so hard."

"Oh god," she mumbled, letting go of my hand, which was still pressed between her legs so she could use both hands to cover her breasts. "I'm so fucking embarrassed."

"Yeah. Well, don't feel alone. Jenny kind of started it all. She wanted me to fix her computer and when I crawled under her desk to work on it, she spread her legs and showed me that she was naked under her dress. I mean really naked, if you know what I mean."

"So why don't I remember it? Well, most of it anyway. I kinda remember some bits and pieces, but not all of it."

"I don't know," I answered, realizing that I had idly been stroking her pussy through her damp panties. She dropped her hand from her breast to my hand again, pulling it tighter against her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groaned softly. "Suddenly I want to go off some place and have you fuck me again."

I pulled my hand from between her legs and drew her hand with mine to my lap and placed it on my rock hard cock. "Tell me about it."

"Oh god, you're so fucking hard," she whispered, grabbing my shaft through my pants and squeezing it. "You know the store room down the hall?"

"The one after the drinking fountain?"

"Uh huh. Give me a minute to get out of the office and then follow me down there," she said, letting go of my cock and pushing back toward her desk. She got up and walked out of the office without looking at me. I sat for a few more moments and then got up and walked out as well, following down to the store room. I paused outside, checked both directions to see if anyone could see me and then slipped in. "Good. For a second I was worried it might be someone else," Anna said as I turned to look at her, standing in nothing but a pair of low high heels. She was idly running her fingers through her tiny patch of dark curls and biting her lip gently. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Well, you going to take your pants off or do I have to come do it for you?"

"This what you want?" I asked a little confused.

She stepped toward me, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me back toward a couple stacks of copy paper boxes. "Fine. I'll do it myself," she said with irritation as she undid my belt and the front of my pants. She quickly pushed both my pants and boxers down, letting them fall around my ankles. She closed both hands around my shaft and sat on the edge of the boxes, leaning back as far as she could. She lifted her legs and spread them wide while pulling me by the cock toward her pussy. "Come on. We don't have all day. If we're in here too long someone might walk in on us!"

"Yeah," I agreed, not really thinking about that as much as I was thinking about how good it was going to feel to push into her pussy. The mental images of me kneeling between her legs and licking her flashed to my mind as if it were seconds ago, making my hips push forward and drive my fat cock into her several inches.

"Ohhh yeah. Much better," she cooed as she hooked her heels on my ass and tried to pull me deeper. I pulled back slightly and then pushed in more, repeating several times before I was fully into her tight tunnel.

"God, you're tight," I groaned in pleasure.

"And you're fucking huge compared to my husband," she moaned. "Just shut the fuck up and fuck me!"

"Shutting up!" I answered as I started to slide in and out of her, my engorged mushroom head caressing her tunnel and her tunnel in turn stroking all the perfect places around my shaft and head. In and out I moved, picking up speed as her breathing grew more ragged.

"Fuck I'm gonna come," she grunted as I plunged into her, driving my fat cock deep into her. "Just keep going. I'm getting so fucking close!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as well, feeling the tingle and warmth of my impending release flow out from my cock to the rest of my body. It was an urgent feeling, almost undeniable. If she'd have asked me to stop now I doubt I could, my hips slamming in rhythmically, making her tits bounce and fly wildly on her chest. "Gonna come too," I grunted as her body started to tremble. I could feel her tunnel clench around me and then start to spasm and squeeze me, almost as if it were trying to pull me deeper and milk cum from me. "FUCK!" I grunted loudly as I slammed hard into her, driving my cock fully up into her tunnel. I stood there, my body jerking and twitching while she sat and shuddered and trembled.

"Oh god, I needed that!" she panted as she sat on the boxes, little trickles of sweat running down her chest and around her big soft tits. I could see little drips of perspiration collecting on her breasts and running down to drip off the bottoms of the sexy orbs to her thighs. "I don't know why, but I fucking needed that so bad!"

"Yeah. I have to admit, seeing you in that dress without a bra on made me more than a little bit turned on."

"Oh? You enjoy seeing my titties?"

"Hell, who wouldn't?"

"Well, maybe I'll just have to find ways to flash you more often. Maybe I won't ever wear a bra again. What do you think about that?"

"I think you should think about forgetting underwear completely," I chuckled. "Wouldn't you like it if we were alone in the office and I just stepped over to you, pulled up your skirt and played with your bare naked pussy?"

"Only if turnabout is fair play. I should get to do the same to you."

"I don't see why not," I chuckled, thinking how much fun it could be having her randomly grabbing my cock and me her pussy or tits.

"Come on. We better get back to the office," she said, gently pushing me away. "Last thing we need is Jenny horning in on our little fun, right?"

"I guess so," I agreed as I stood there with my shrinking dick dripping cum on the floor, watching her wiggle into her dress. With a grin she tossed her panties at me and then walked out of the storeroom, leaving me half naked, grinning like an idiot. I pulled up my pants and started to walk out of the store room.

"OHHH!" the secretary from HR said as she nearly bumped into me as I was opening the door to walk out.

"Oh shit. Sorry," I said, holding the door open for her and stepping back to allow her to walk in. After she stepped in I stepped out and started to pull the door closed behind me.

"Robert?" she asked questioningly.

"Yeah?" I answered, pausing and looking back in at her.

"It is Robert right?"

"All day," I joked.

"Um. Can I talk to you a minute?"

"Sure," I said without moving.

"In private?"

"Oh. Sure." I shrugged, stepping in and pushing the door closed behind me. "What's up?"

"Yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah. Yesterday. With Rita?"

"Ooooookay," I answered, not really wanting to offer anything until I saw where this was going. "What about yesterday with Rita?"

"I know what I saw. I mean she was completely naked and you were... you were... well, fucking her," she said with a little frown.

"And?"

"And when I tried to talk to her about it, she denied it and said that she was just having a conversation with you. I don't know how it got started, but I damn well saw your cock when you turned around, and the cum stains are still on the carpet."

"I can explain," I said, leaning heavily against the door.

"Okay. I'm waiting," sh said, standing with her arms crossed. She was a petite young woman with very obvious Asian lineage. Her skin was creamy white, her hair straight and jet black in the short boy cut she had. Her tits, poking above her crossed arms weren't all that large, maybe a B cup or small C cup, but her nipples poked out the thin bra she was apparently wearing under the light weight summer dress.

"Actually. Come to think of it. I can't."

"You can't explain why you fucked my boss in her office?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,330 Followers