The Fall Pt. 05

Story Info
Time to understand.
11.7k words
4.74
31.9k
44

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

It was Saturday morning and Tanya had gone home, needing to handle some routine matters at home, like laundry. She didn't leave until after a morning romp and shower though. I had to admit it was enjoyable to wake up to her in the morning, but to be honest, I was still confused about the whole WHY with her. I mean I'd crossed paths with her frequently at work but I'd never sensed any indication she was interested in me THAT way, and now she seems to think that I'm almost her personal fuck buddy.

Then there were all the strange sexual encounters at work. The girls in the office, Rita, Rita's secretary. Then there was dinner last night. I was beginning to think that somehow I was affecting women in ways I didn't quite comprehend. Tanya suggested that I'd like the way the waitress would look without a bra and wham, she showed up without her bra on. The woman in blue seemed to flow right into what I was fantasizing about her. Was it something I was doing to cause this or was I in some kind of wacky sex frenzied world? Maybe I was still laying under my stand in the woods in a coma making all this up in my mind.

It was midmorning and I decided to go do my shopping. Let's face it, I still needed to eat. I headed out to my car and saw my neighbor Janise watering her front garden. She saw me and waved at me in her normally friendly manner. I waved back and briefly wondered what she'd look like if she turned that hose on herself in those little short shorts and tank top. Yeah I thought about sex a lot, what guy doesn't. But if anything, it seemed like I was thinking about it a LOT more recently. I'd occasionally fantasized about my trim thirty-six year old neighbor, thinking that if she wanted to she could easily model for Playboy. I'd seen her laying out in a bikini by their pool behind the house and had often wished she'd do that sunbathing naked and give me a real show. I mean come on, what else would a dirty old man think about when he sees a sexy young woman in a skimpy bikini?

I smiled at her and climbed into the car and pulled out of the drive, headed toward the store. I hadn't quite got there and saw the local college cheerleaders having a fund-raiser car wash for new uniforms and decided to contribute to their cause. I pulled my SUV into the line and waited for only about ten minutes before I was able to move up in line and get my car washed. I rolled down my window and held out a twenty to a little blonde in a bikini top and shorts.

"Oh! Thank you sir!" she said with a huge smile as she took the bill from me.

"You're welcome. Have fun washing," I answered before rolling the window back up. Several girls seemed to swarm around the car, all smiling and laughing as they started to wash the car. I chuckled as it drew immediate images of an old movie I think was called bikini car wash. I'd always thought that movie would be a lot hotter if the big titted women washing the cars had lost their clothes during the process. Still, the views in the movie of them pushing their soapy tits against the windows was a pretty tantalizing image. I was still thinking about that movie when the blonde I'd handed the money to wiped her sponge across the driver's window and then pressed her tits against the glass. I did a double take and watched her rub her tits back and forth across the glass, the soapy water squeezing out around the multicolor triangles of material. As I watched, she reached her fingers in and pulled the material to the side, rubbing her now bare tits, smashed against the glass, side to side. Her dark pink nipples and areola pressed flat against the glass, her soft tanned skin pushed around them to the glass, acting as a squeegee around the nipples.

I could hear her giggle as she threw a bucket of soapy water on the windshield, then climbed barefoot onto the hood. She pushed her wet shorts against the glass and wiggled around, rubbing her ass all over the windshield, to a chorus of catcalls from her friends around the car. As she wiggled herself around, she wiggled the shorts down her ass, finally pushing them down all the way to her ankles, leaving her bare ass pressed to the glass. I could see her full, round, shaved pussy lips pressed to the glass in front of me as she wiggled her ass around more, her friends laughing and squirting the hose at her, rinsing the soap from her as well as the windshield. She finally slipped off the car and pulled her pants back up, grinning at me the whole time.

She stepped to the driver's window and motioned for me to roll it down, which I did. "You know, if you wanted to, I could come wash it again, completely naked this time," she whispered as she leaned in the open window.

"You think?"

"I know. I've never washed a car naked, but I think if you got naked too, it'd be a fuck of a lot of fun to try," she said with a giggle. "How 'bout it?"

"I enjoyed the show but I think you're just a little young for me," I answered her with a soft chuckle. "But thank you for the show just the same."

She pouted for a moment then leaned in a little farther and pulled one of my hands to her wet bikini top. She squeezed my hand against her soft tit and leaned a little farther to kiss my cheek. "If you change your mind, I'll be here for a few hours yet," she whispered before pulling her head and upper body out the window.

"I'll remember that," I answered her with a smile. A honk behind me encouraged me to cut the little flirt short and I drove away. "Well, that was interesting. Now I'm sure that I'm still laying under my stand dreaming." I said to myself as I drove the short distance to the grocery store. It only took a minute to get a cart and start walking the aisles. I had a pretty good idea what I needed to buy, even though I hadn't bothered to make a list. As I wandered the store I formulated a small plan to test. The only girl to give me a flash was the one that I'd given the money to. I hadn't touched her, but she was clearly in close proximity to me. Maybe that was important.

I saw a good looking young woman in a miniskirt walking the aisle ahead of me. I intentionally pictured in my mind her bending over and pulling her skirt up so I could see her panties, and followed along behind her, pretending to pick items on the shelf. Up and down two aisles I followed her, with absolutely no effect. She seemed to not even notice I was there. Clearly I was mistaken about all this sex stuff being caused by what I was thinking! I almost walked into her as she stopped to get something from the shelf in front of her. I carefully stepped back, backing my ass into the cart I'd been pulling behind me, not wanting to get in any trouble. I was just about to walk around her when she turned toward me to come back up the aisle for something she apparently forgot.

"Excuse me," she said, looking up from her list at me as she moved past me to get the bottle of cooking oil that we'd just passed.

"Sure," I answered, backing up and pushing my cart backwards to make room for her. She bent over and collected her bottle of oil and then returned to her cart. I followed along down the aisle, the store busy enough that we needed to pretty much stay in line, noticing that she glanced over her shoulder at me with just the slightest smile on her lips. I followed around the corner, and saw her several dozen feet ahead of me, bent over to collect a can of soup on the lower shelf. I watched her peek at me past her own legs and then slowly slide one hand up her left leg, her fingers pushing her skirt hem up. She pushed up and up until there was no doubt that I was looking at her crotch, completely bare and exposed. She held that position for only a few seconds and then straightened, her fingers deftly tugging the hem of her skirt back down. I saw her glance over her shoulder at me before walking down the aisle farther, her hips swinging exaggeratedly with each step.

I was more than a little surprised that she was pantiless, but somehow I couldn't resist being turned on by the thought that I'd been following her around the store with her pussy completely bare the whole time. I wondered if walking around the store without panties turned her on as much as the thought was suddenly turning me on. I felt my cock growing in my pants and tried to readjust it to a more comfortable position without being too obvious. I looked up and saw the woman walking back down the aisle, pushing her cart along with a determined looking walk. She stopped her cart by mine and looked at me with a long serious stare. For a moment I thought I was in serious trouble, that maybe she was going to accuse me of being a pervert or something. Instead she reached for my wrist and pulled my hand down toward her skirt, pressing it between her thighs and pulling it up until my fingers pressed against her wet lips.

"Oh yeah. More than a little turned on sweetie!" she said softly as I stroked her smooth, soft lips with my finger. "If I could, I'd pull your pants down right here and let you fuck my brains out!"

"Why?" I asked quietly, slowly pulling my finger across her lips and out from under her skirt when she let my hand go.

"Because you want to," she said as evenly as if she were ordering a hamburger. "Isn't that enough?"

"Could be," I answered, wondering briefly how far she would go if I asked her. I almost laughed to myself wondering what kind of commotion she'd make if I asked her to walk to the end of the aisle and strip.

The thought barely settled in my mind when she turned and walked down the aisle to the end and turned to face me. She pushed her skirt down her legs, stepping out of it, leaving her naked from her belly down to her high heels. She quickly pulled up her tank top, tossing it aside, her hands moving behind her back to flick off the lacy little bra she had on before the shirt had even hit the floor. In moments she was standing naked except for her high heels, strutting back down the aisle toward me, her feet crossing one over the other with each step. Her tits, maybe a nice round C cup, bounced and swayed with each step, her body a light bronze without a single tan line. Her pussy lips were shaved smooth with only a tiny triangle of blonde curls on her mound.

She strode directly up to me, wrapped both arms around my neck and pressed her nude body against me. Her lips met mine in a hot wet passionate kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth and her lips trying to suck mine. "Fuck me!" she moaned into my mouth.

I felt a little responsible for the situation she was now in. Here she was, naked as a jaybird, in the middle of a grocery store that was probably in her local neighborhood. "Get your purse and walk outside. I'll meet you there," I said quietly.

She grinned at me and walked with as much confidence as if she were still fully dressed, not caring at all about the looks she was getting from both the women and men, though with far different expressions. I walked through the store and out the front, heading for my SUV before she made it out the door. She was only standing naked in front of the store for a few short minutes before I pulled up, leaning over far enough to push the passenger door open. She climbed in without a word and twisted around in the seat to look at me and make sure I could see all of her nakedness. It took almost two full minutes to get her address so I'd know where to drive her, getting it ONLY after I agreed to let her suck my cock while we drove. I've done a lot of things in life, but getting my cock sucked while I was driving, well, that was a new one. And it'd probably be a long time until this one got beat. My cock getting sucked while I drove by a completely nude hot woman on all fours in the passenger seat, one hand on the steering wheel and the other playing with her pussy. Yeah, this would probably be one for the family album, NOT!

"Here we are," I said as I pulled into the driveway of a modestly large two story house in one of the better neighborhoods in town. Somehow I'd managed to get all the way here without blowing my load in her face, though there were moments that I thought it was going to happen at any moment.

She popped her head up to look out the windshield. "Oh fuck! Come on!" she said with a massive grin on her face. "Come ON! I wanna fuck!" she said opening the car door and climbing out. She practically ran around the car, her tits bouncing wildly with each step. She pulled my car door open and grabbed my arm, pulling on me. "Come on! I'm sooooo fucking horny! I wanna fuck now!"

"Where?" I asked, undoing my seat belt and letting her pull me out of the car, my pants sliding to my ankles.

She looked around, almost frantically and then tried to pull me along. "I know the perfect place!" she said enthusiastically, barely giving me time to pull my pants up to my thighs, my hard cock wagging side to side as she pulled me around to the back yard. She pulled me across the immaculately kept lawn toward the large swing set and jungle gym. She pulled me into the sand pit under the jungle gym portion. She reached up to the horizontal ladder and pulled herself up, swinging her legs up and wrapping them around my neck. "Lick my pussy! I wanna feel your tongue on my clit before you stuff that fantastic cock in me!"

"You do huh?"

"You do know how to lick pussy, don't you?" she asked with a giggle, swinging herself slightly on the ladder as she hung by her arms.

"I do," I answered, looking at the pussy inches from my mouth. I could already smell the arousal on her wet protruding lips, my fingers having already teased her slit and clit on the drive over. I reached up for her ass, grabbing the firm globes and digging my fingers playfully into them. She wrapped her legs a little tighter, pulling my face to her pussy, leaving me just enough room to move my face to lick her.

I stroked my tongue up her wet lips, spreading them and tasting her juices. I traced up her excited pussy and found her clit, her whole body jerking and trembling as I circled my tongue around the hard nub. "OH FUCK!" she squealed in delight, clearly having fun with my attentions. "YES! God damn YES!"

I was still busy teasing her, my pants around my ankles and my rock hard cock sticking out like a tree branch, when she suddenly spread her legs and released me. She dropped to the ground in front of me and took several steps toward the swings. She messed with the chain on one swing for a few moments and then settled her ass on the swing, sticking her legs out and apart. "Well? Come on! Fuck me already!"

I chuckled to myself as I stepped between her legs, my pants still around my ankles. I pushed my cock down and aimed it at her spread pussy. My head dipped easily into her tunnel and accepted my fat shaft as I pushed deep into her. "Ohhhhhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she cried loudly as I sunk into her. "Fuck my hot cunt! Drive that cock into me and fuck me baby!" she cried loudly. I started plunging my cock into her, suddenly driven to fuck her hard. I held her legs and pulled her toward me, each stroke into her bouncing her away from me slightly. She swung on the swing, leaning back, holding onto the chains for balance groaning and panting as I pounded into her with animal abandon. "OH FUCK! I'M COOOOOMING!" she screamed as her whole body started to shudder and tremble. "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!"

I could feel my own body inch the last little bit toward climax, the sound of her voice and the spasming squeezing of her pussy seeming to trigger things deep inside me. My body suddenly spasmed, jerking and jamming my cock deep into her as it swelled and flowed a gush of cum into her. "Oh Fuck!" I grunted as I climaxed inside her, pumping shot after shot of cum into her waiting pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me toward her and trapping my pulsating cock deep into her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yes, yes, yes, yes." she moaned, barely hanging onto the chains. Ohhhhhhh god what a fuck! Ohhhhh god yes."

I finally felt my cock softening inside her. She pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around my neck, letting go of the chains. She sat on the swing, her legs and arms wrapped around me, her tits pressing into my chest as she panted, working to catch her breath.

"You gonna be okay?"

"I am now," she cooed. "God, what a fuck!"

"I probably need to go, starting to get a little nervous that maybe her husband would show up, now that the urgent desire to fuck her had faded.

"Yeah. Will I see you again?"

"Never know. I shop there from time to time."

"Bet you come more often now, looking for a hot naked woman in the bread aisle!" she giggled.

"You should probably not go naked in the store any time soon," I answered.

"Awwwww. Spoil sport!" she said with a little girl pout.

"I need to go." Trying to coax her to let go of me.

"If you have to," she pouted, unwrapping her legs from around me. She slid off the swing without letting go of my neck and planted her lips on mine, giving me a long, slow wet kiss that was practically enough to entice me to stay and fuck her again. After the minutes long kiss she finally released me and walked with me hand in hand back around to the car. I was dressed and she was still completely naked, but didn't seem to mind at all as she came to the car to get her purse. I climbed in and she stood in the driveway and waved, still unabashedly nude as I backed out and drove away.

As I drove away my brain started to process again. I felt tired and hungry, and it was only eleven in the morning. I'd started out to see if I was influencing women in some way, and ended up fucking her brains out. Clearly not only was I influencing women in some way, but I was also influencing my own behavior. I hadn't INTENDED on having sex with ANYONE, and look what happened!

I drove through a McDonald's and got a burger and fries to deal with my sudden appetite and then drove to a little park nearby to think. I walked down the winding paved walking trail that ran around the little lake and sat down on a bench to eat and think. I started by ticking off the things I knew. I fell and had a concussion. Since then I'd had an unusual effect on both women and in some cases even men around me. Based on what happened at the car wash and the store, as long as I didn't make eye contact there seemed to be no effect. And last, but definitely not least, if I made long eye contact or physical contact with a woman not only did she become susceptible to my mental suggestions, but I became as susceptible to her new desires. That in itself was as bothersome as the rest. I could try to control what I thought, but I had no way to control what a woman suggested back, or thought back at me.

I'd barely paid any attention to the young woman in athletic attire walking by, nodding hello at her small polite wave while my mind was busy processing the morning's discoveries. My attention was only drawn back to her as she walked back toward me. "Good morning!" she said cheerfully.

"Hi," I answered, doing my best not to think anything sexual as she moved closer and sat down next to me.

"Nice day, isn't it?"

"It is. Gotta love these warm spring days, especially after as cold of a winter as we've had," I agreed.

"Yes. It is a bit warm isn't it? You don't mind if I take my top off, do you? I mean that won't offend you or anything?"

"Um. Not at all," I agreed, still trying not to think about sex, or even if she was wearing a bra or not, though the latter was wholly unsuccessful.

"Of course I do. I always wear a sports bra when I'm walking or jogging. Well, because I don't like the girls to bounce too much," she continued as if she heard the silent question my mind instantly brought forward. She skimmed her tank top off, leaving her in a pair of athletic shorts and sports bra, still sitting next to me. "Well. I don't really want them to get all saggy," she said out of the blue. I hadn't even realized that I was wondering why women bother to wear them at all, other than for social reasons.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers