The Fallen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?"

"I though life vests were supposed to keep you upright. You know, keep your head out of the water?"

Danni gives a mild chuckle and informs me, "Coast Guard approved vests will, if they're the right rating for your body mass, but Kevin was wearing one of those crappy comp vests."

"Comp vest?"

Danni explains, "Competition vest. They only provide impact protection with minimal float ability. People wear them because they're more comfortable, and they don't know there's a difference. A huge difference."

"Oh, I see," I reply, wondering how Danni knows so much about this stuff.

"Also, Kevin had the bindings way too tight on his wakeboard. The boots never popped loose like they're supposed to, so his feet floated up and kept him tipped forward. The ironic thing is...if Kevin were in better physical shape he'd be dead."

"Huh?" I ask, my confusion apparent.

"If he had less body fat he would've sunk like a rock," Danni tells me.

She has a point. Kevin did have the whole "dad bod" thing going on.

I lift a hand to Danni's chin, using gentle fingers to turn her head my way. I gaze deeply into her beautiful, ice blue eyes.

"You. Are. Incredible," I tell her, never more serious about anything in my whole life.

Danni smiles, and we close the gap between us to give each other a loving kiss. There are still a number of people here, but I don't care. I couldn't care less if they see our love or what they think if they do. The only thing in my heart right now is how much I love Danni at this very moment. My soft, graceful kisses show her the depth of my affection for her.

After a pleasant eternity I grudgingly pull my lips away from Danni's, the call of nature becoming too insistent. It could be potentially embarrassing if I continue ignoring it. The day had been hot, I drank a lot of bottled water, and now my bladder is reminding me of that fact.

"Sorry, sweetie, but I really gotta pee," I inform Danni as I slowly extricate myself from her embrace.

"Better go before you have to pee-pee dance all the way to the outhouse," Danni giggles, her musical laughter bringing a smile to my face.

I gaze over at the short row of tall, green structures and shudder. Blech. I ain't using no stinking public outhouse.

"Actually, there's a bush over there with my name on it," I say as I move toward the nearby treeline.

"Watch out for snakes and stuff," Danni calls out, only half kidding.

It's a reminder of why I like the comforts of home. There's generally a lot less critters.

"Thanks," I reply sarcastically.

I can hear Danni's crystalline laughter ringing through the air as I move carefully through the underbrush around the stand of trees. Actually, it's a good thing Danni said something, or I may have forgotten to watch out. My paranoia proves needless, though, as I don't encounter anything on the way. I move over a couple of small rises and find a secluded spot ringed by thick brush and ferns.

"This spotty looks good for a potty," I tell myself quietly. "Probably far enough away from the lake."

Even if someone did happen along they'd practically have to stumble through the thick foliage around me to see anything. I worry about soiling my sexy new pants, so I remove one boot and slide my leg from that side as I drop trou. I slip my foot back into the unlaced boot and pull my jeans and undies out of the way.

I relax and "commune with nature", breathing a sigh of relief. I hadn't realized how full I was until just now. I pee for a good twenty seconds before the flow tapers off to a trickle, then mere droplets. I give a couple of good abdominal squeezes just to make sure the tank is fully flushed.

"Dammit," I curse under my breath.

My crotch and short little fuzzy-wuzzy hairs down there are still damp with urine, and I forgot to bring something along so I could wipe. I really don't want to just pull up my undies or use a finger...yuck. I start examining the bushes surrounding me, trying to remember what poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac look like.

They've got kind of furry-looking leaves, right?

I realize I'm not sure. I crouch here, pondering if it's worth the risk when I hear a noise. I quiet my breath, my ears straining. I'm greeted by silence. Did I only imagine it? I listen intently and hear more sounds, like footsteps approaching.

I freeze with indecision. Do I stand up to get my panties and jeans back on real quick, risking a stranger seeing my hoo-hoo, or do I stay still until whoever it is passes? My hesitation makes the decision for me.

The footsteps crunch quickly closer, and I realize it's too late. I'm stuck hiding now. I hunker down as much as possible and try to remain motionless. I hear a girlish giggle and a deeper, male laughter and realize there are two of them.

I marvel at the ridiculousness of my situation as two figures move nearby. My view is obscured by the very same foliage that's hiding me, so I can only see a small bit of their forms as they stop about ten feet away.

Why are they stopping? No no! Keep going people!

"Here?" a deeper male tone asks.

"Yeah," the woman says in a strangely familiar voice.

I should just say something, but for some reason my voice is stuck in my throat. Twilight is falling, and I curse my luck at being stuck here instead of being with Danni for the rest of the sunset. The slowly intensifying darkness is helping conceal me, though, which I should be grateful for.

"Let's do it right here," the woman utters in a low, husky voice, and I realize in shock why the voice sounds so familiar.

Hory clap! That's Trina!

She giggles as the pair move closer to one another, and now I can tell they're both in swimwear. They move a little, ending up standing sideways in relation to me, and I can clearly see their lower halves through a small opening in the thick leaves in front of me. The guy is wearing blue swim trunks, while Trina wears a white, skimpy, two-piece bikini that shows off her surprisingly well-defined legs and tanned skin.

Trina has a body shape similar to Danni's, but instead of being delightfully soft and curvy she's completely toned and buffed and curvy. I'm a little taken aback at Trina's rippling six-pack abs and the implication of how dedicated she must be to a workout routine. I would've never guessed someone who seemed as vapid and empty-headed as Trina would be capable of such self-discipline.

For his part, the man is just as buff as Trina, but his legs are built. His thighs and calves are thick, like tree trunks made of meat. His midsection sports a six-pack every bit the equal of Trina's. It would appear she likes a big man in more ways than one, though, considering the size of the bulge under his shorts.

I find out what Trina meant by 'let's do it right here' when she drops to her knees and yanks down the man's swimming trunks. I barely stifle a gasp of surprise when his very large, very stiff erection springs free. It's the first time I've ever seen a penis in real life, but I only see it very briefly. Trina dives onto it, mouth first, the man groaning in pleasure as she pumps her head back and forth with complete abandon.

Trina's long, auburn hair is tied in twin-tails that flicker back and forth as she deep throats the man, much to his delight. She buries him hilt deep in her throat and holds him there, her hands moving to grasp his bare buttocks. My eyes widen when I see her tongue sliding around to glide along the base of his shaft.

How can she do that so easily? How can she even breath like that?

Just when I think she can't possibly keep him that deep any longer, Trina goes back to pumping her head back and forth, leaving me mystified as to how she's breathing. The man's groaning starts to rise, and I find myself wondering why I'm still watching.

"Oh, Trina!" the man calls out in a grunt.

She pulls her head back, the man's big hard-on twitching lightly. With one hand Trina starts stroking up and down on his spit-slicked love shaft. She opens her mouth and positions the bulging head of his cock against her lower lip.

"Fuuuuck!" he groans, his hands grasping Trina's twin-tails.

I have a front row seat as his pulsating penis fires off shot after shot of his seed directly into Trina's open and waiting mouth, her hand still working to milk him of every drop. This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this so up close and personal. It's fascinating and, I hate to admit, starting to excite me.

I should be looking away, but I can't tear my eyes from the sight before me. I can't believe I'm watching the biggest bitch from school giving some guy a blowjob, and a damn good one, too, considering how fast he just came. This is all such a dirty little thrill.

The man's explosive ejaculation eventually slows, and Trina leans back on her haunches. She looks up to her lover, her mouth still open and on display...and still full of his jizz I'm guessing. I haven't see her swallow or spit it out yet.

"I love it when you do that," he says, real affection in his voice.

The implications of his words, the fact that this isn't their first time together, makes me recall the other day at the student union. Trina had been holding hands with a different guy that day. Now here she is with this man. Heaven help me, but I think I've become a preeminent-class pervert...I'm so intrigued that there's no way I can stop watching.

I just hope they don't notice me in the bushes perving on them with my pants around my ankles. Not that I plan on touching myself or anything, but this has the potential for some really serious embarrassment.

'Creeper E' or 'Pervykah' come to mind as nicknames I'd be saddled with if they catch me hiding here.

While these wild thoughts are rushing through my mind, Trina is sticking her tongue out at the man standing above her. She'll let some of his cum slide out, a string of it hanging down, then she sucks it back in her mouth. After performing this show a few times she closes her mouth. I see her throat working as she gulps it all down.

I expect the man's woody to start wilting like a flower in the hot sun, but if anything it's even harder than it was before. I'm incredibly curious if his stamina is natural or Viagra-induced, but I'm not about to pop out of the bushes to ask.

"Damn you're sexy," the man utters in a low whisper.

"I'm know," Trina says with a teasing grin as she stands up. "My turn."

I'm a little stunned when she hooks one of her legs behind his and pushes him to the ground hard. He slams into the dirt with a dull thud and a smile on his face. His upper body is built just like his legs, so he's probably tough enough he barely felt it. I risk a small shift in position so I can keep the entertainment in view. They're too occupied to notice me.

The man appears to be in his early twenties. He has blond, crew-cut hair and a handsome, clean-shaven face, reminding me of the actor Chris Evans. If Chris Evans were built like a tank.

Trina slips out of her bikini bottoms and kneels down over her lover's face, much like Danni had done to me this morning. I can hear slurping and sucking as Trina begins grinding her secret place against his lips, the man's hands reaching up from behind to grasp the top of her thighs.

"Oooooh that's so good," Trina moans softly, her hands massaging her breasts beneath the bikini top.

Her sexy sounds intensify, and she pulls up her top to expose two pert and gorgeously big boobs. I would've never guessed her tits would be so nice. The impassioned woman pinches and tugs at her own nipples, yanking and twisting at them. She cums quickly, much like her lover did only a minute ago.

"Shhh," the man hisses softly at Trina's strident cries of ecstasy. "The pack will hear you."

Huh? Pack of what? What a weird thing to say.

Trina clamps her hands over her mouth as her body twitches almost spastically with orgasmic aftershocks. Her pleasure subsides, and she stands up, stepping off to his side.

"Sorry," she giggles as she steps backward a pace, her toned, apple-shaped bottom practically right in my face.

It's really strange to see Trina in this new light, like she's just your normal, everyday, horny young woman. I suppose my mental image of her being a rotten bitch 24/7 isn't realistic.

The man has barely stood up when Trina leaps into the air at him, her arms wrapping around his neck and her legs closing around his hips. He lets out an "oof" as he catches her, his hands gripping her tight, firm ass cheeks.

"Now fuck me," Trina utters in a low, husky, demanding voice.

Her paramour obliges wordlessly, lifting her slightly to position the tip of his still-rigid rod against her sex. He lowers her down, and they both sigh as he slips inside. The air becomes filled with Trina's quiet, animal whimpers, his little grunts of exertion, and the slapping of their flesh as he begins pounding away.

I have an almost perfect view from behind and down low. I watch his shaft spear Trina's naughty place over and over and over. I lose track of time as the peep show goes on and on. The urge to reach down and start playing with myself is overwhelming, but I clench my fists and fold my arms together.

Trina's whimpers become a low, oscillating moan as the pair continue, and I can tell she's at the heights of one long, unending climax.

"Whose pussy is this?" the man asks in a soft whisper.

"Oooooh it's your pussy it's yours brother it's your pussy fuck me brother fuck me!" Trina utters.

Wait...WHAT?!?

My head swims and I almost choke on my next breath. Oh my fucking god, am I watching incest and getting turned on by it?!? I shudder at the yuck factor and finally look away. Their moaning ecstasy suddenly takes on a whole new, disturbing meaning.

"Oh Trina!" the man groans. "I'm gonna..."

Damn I'm sick. I can't help it. With an undeniable curiosity I look back to watch the finale of this seriously kinky love-play.

"No! Not inside!" Trina mutters desperately. "The pack will smell it!"

"I know," the man grunts as he shifts his hips, his sword sliding from Trina's sheath.

His straining cock slips against the outside of Trina's cheeks, and she reaches back with one hand. Her fingers rub up and down his length to finish the job her pussy started. The man exhales with a shuddering breath as his white 'n sticky squirts again, splashing onto Trina's hand and lower back only to run down her sweaty bottom.

I'm a little surprised to see his second ejaculation is just as big as his first. Trails of his seed trickle along the curves of Trina's ass and pool up before dripping slowly to the ground.

Trina climbs down, and the pair kiss long and passionately.

"I love you, Nathan," Trina whispers.

"I know," the man named Nathan chuckles.

"Why won't you ever say it?" Trina asks in a petulant voice, smacking him lightly on the arm.

"It's implied," he says.

"Yeah, I know, but a girl still likes to hear it," she says with a soft sigh.

They gather their discarded swim suit bottoms and slip them back on as Nathan says, "We better get back."

"No," Trina tells him, "you go back first. It'll look funny if we show up at the same time."

"What about your father? Won't he get suspicious about you being gone so long?"

"I told him I was going swimming. I'll go back in a while."

"Okay," Nathan agrees and begins to move off into the forest. "Just don't be late for the gathering."

"Yeah, I know. Don't forget to wash up," Trina reminds him, "or they're gonna smell me on that lovely dick of yours."

"I know," his receding voice calls back.

Trina is alone now, and she mutters with a grunt, "Stupid ass gathering. Like father even cares whether or not I'm there."

I hear something in the distance, like a voice calling out. A very familiar voice. Trina freezes in place, hearing it too. There is a few moments of silence. I hear it again, and realize it's Danni calling my name.

"Erykah? Where are you?"

There is a beam of light in the distance waving around. Trina turns and runs off through the trees, disappearing from my sight. I stay quiet and motionless, wanting to make sure Trina is well gone before replying to Danni. As I crouch there, it suddenly occurs to me that Trina and Nathan were both barefoot.

That's weird, but definitely not the weirdest part of what I saw. Or heard.

Trina called him "brother".

Maybe she wasn't calling Nathan her literal brother, but rather something like a comrade or colleague. I'd have to ask Danni about that later. Their mention of a "gathering" makes me wonder.

"Erykah?" Danni's concerned voice calls out again.

I can see a light sweeping through the nearby trees now, and with Trina and her guy gone I stand, slip my bare leg back into my clothing, and quickly pull up my panties and jeans. I do up my hip-hugger's zipper and button before saying anything.

I never did get to wipe, dammit.

"Over here!" I call out as I'm lacing up my loose boot.

"Oh, thank god!" Danni calls out with obvious relief.

I step from the bushes and into the clearing, Danni rushing to embrace me. I notice she's wearing her street clothes again as she clutches me frantically.

"You scared me to death!" she exclaims, her body trembling slightly as she hugs me. "I thought something bad happened to you."

"No, I'm fine. I'm sorry," I apologize, gently returning Danni's fierce clasp.

I feel like an utter, full-on, righteous ass when I hear Danni's soft sobs. God I'm a jerk. Here I was hiding in the bushes and getting my cheap jollies, and she's back at the lake waiting for me, thinking the worst...thinking I'm out here lying dead in the dirt or something. I let Danni cry her tears of relief before I speak again.

"I just got...eh...trapped here for a bit."

"Trapped?" Danni sniffles.

"Yeah, I'll tell you about it when..."

A familiar voice cuts through the darkness.

"You two aren't allowed here."

Danni and I nearly jump out of our skins at Trina's unexpected words. Danni releases our embrace and sweeps her flashlight in the direction of the voice. Most people would throw up a shielding hand at having a flashlight pointed in their face, but Trina only squints slightly. It's short lived, though, as Danni quickly lowers the light. She points it at the ground between us and the other woman.

"What?" I ask in surprise.

I'm wondering if Trina had heard my words about being 'trapped' here. If so, she might put two and two together and realize I'd seen her doing the nasty with her guy friend. Well, at least I'm hoping he was a "friend" and not the other thing.

"You're breaking the accord," Trina tells us with a scowl on her face.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"This is our territory, and you know it," Trina tells us.

What kind of kindergarten-level stupidity is this?

"I don't give a crap," I spout boldly. "Your lame-ass school yard popularity bullshit means absolutely diddly to me."

Trina's eyes widen a touch before she throws her head back and gives a full-throated laugh.

"Unless you don't know," Trina finally says with a devilish grin, something dark sparkling behind her eyes. "Which means you're either new or stupid. Thomas hasn't told you yet, has he?"

"Told us what?" I bark in frustration.

What the hell does Thomas have to do with any of this? My brother and his friend aren't even here.

Trina's laugh echoes through the dark again. I swear for a split-second I see a glowing flash of reddish light flicker across the other woman's eyes. I blink in shock, but then the glow is gone. Trina's unnerving behavior must be affecting my imagination.

"Come on, Erykah," Danni insists quietly. "Let's get out of here."