The Fallen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this is an earth-shattering awakening, and I need some time to absorb it all. We travel on in silence for a while, and I find myself absentmindedly taking the on-ramp to the freeway. What it boils down to is I'm an entity who has existed since the dawn of the universe and was recently reborn within it's seventeenth incarnation.

I glance over to Danni where she continues to snooze, and it strikes me she's in the same boat. Only, it would appear Jophiel has yet to fully awaken within her. Thinking about her I recall a memory from the night that never happened. I remember that searing, brilliant light that had exploded from Danni's body like a manifestation of her true nature.

Traffic gets a little heavy, and it's a bit of a relief to have something else to concentrate on for a while. I focus on my driving, but briefly reach out to turn on the radio just to have some background noise. The volume is already set to a low level, but I turn it down a touch more, worried about disturbing Danni's rest.

It's tuned to a news radio station, and I get a kick from the thought of my jock brother listening to the news instead of some hard rock station. The newscaster is droning on about one thing or another, and I'm about the change the station when I hear something that stops my hand.

"Earlier today at Sunkist Lake, Danni Wilson, a senior at Bay Ridge Academy, saved the life of Kevin Harris after a water skiing accident. According to eyewitnesses at the scene, she performed CPR on Mr. Harris for nearly five minutes before she was able to revive him. Our hero of the day award goes to Miss Danni Wilson. Good job Danni. The world needs more people like you."

I laugh softly with pleasant surprise. Huh. Looks like Danni just got her fifteen minutes. I wonder how big of a deal this will be for her. It may simply pass under the radar, hardly noticed, or someone may grab a hold of the story and make a thing of it. Probably not. Heartwarming stories like this tend not to get too much attention in the media.

The loud and deep rumble of a motorcycle draws my attention, snapping me from my thoughts, and as I fully focus on my surroundings I realize I'm being passed by four bikes. I watch them roar past, the last one a humming yellow crotch-rocket, it's rider garbed in black leather with red trim.

It's Trina!

I'm glad to see she's alive and well, but my bunghole still puckers at the sight of her as I recall her giant lupine war form. Though the quartet blaze past without pause my eyes are drawn to the Outback's GPS. I watch it for any odd behavior and even swipe the map around the screen to make sure my destination hasn't been altered. It remains the same, much to my relief.

Is that Trina and her "pack"? I suppose one of those riders was Nathan. I can't help but wonder where they're off to. Perhaps that "gathering" I'd heard Trina and Nathan speak of briefly in the forest? Maybe it's some sort of werewolf social event.

"It is. They hold one every full moon. The lupines of an area gather together with their half-blood kin for a night of revelry."

Oh, that's right. The moon is full tonight. After Trina's passage my thoughts ruminate on the events that never took place, yet I recall with perfect clarity. I ponder if my noisy flight from the forest had spooked Trina and Nathan. Did they still end up "doing it", or did they decide to hold off?

Sheesh I'm a perv. Of all the things I could dwell on my mind goes there.

"Frankly it's pleasing that we don't have a stick up our collective ass over such things. When done right a joining of that nature is the greatest expression of love one soul can show toward another."

I'm a little shocked to hear Cassie give my dirty thoughts her stamp of approval so casually.

"Don't be. We have lived many lives and even had a family and raised children of our own. We are not averse to the pleasures of the flesh when freely given by another and shared with a spirit of affection."

Good to know, because I just discovered those pleasures myself, and I'm not about to give them up. Especially since it's Danni I'm doing it with. Cassie doesn't respond to this. In fact, that part of me seems to have gone dormant for now, as if I know all I need to for the moment. I still feel that powerful presence within, but for the time being I'm just Erykah Gray again - dorky sci-fi geek and, thanks to Danni, newly minted hottie.

I think on what Cassie said about having a family and raising children. I guess that means having kids is still on the table if I ever want. I'm barely an adult myself, and with all that's going on right now I can't imagine...but maybe someday.

The remainder of the drive home leaves me pondering where to go from here, figuratively speaking. What does a person do with their life when they discover they're an ancient and powerful entity capable of amazing feats and things that seem miraculous? I suppose it'll just be business as usual for the time being, but the first thing on my agenda will be having a talk with Thomas since he's an Eternal like me.

Well, maybe not the first thing. I look over at Danni where she naps in the passenger seat, and I become more eager than ever to get back to our dorm.

* * * * * *

Danni and I carry the bags containing my new clothes and other purchases up to my dorm room, giggling like silly little school girls and chatting as we go. I glance down at the nondescript bag full of adult toys. I get a warm flush in my cheeks when I think about how much I'm looking forward to trying out that "other" category after dinner.

Danni and I drop off the bags near my closet, and she heads to her room to grab a few things. I start cooking something quick and simple, and Danni returns shortly thereafter. She sets her stuff down on my work desk and produces a pair of scissors, giving them a "snip-snip" motion and waggling her eyebrows at me.

"So which one do we try first?" Danni says as she kneels down to start pulling the "toys" from their bag.

All I can do is giggle, my cheeks flushing a bright pink as I stir the pasta.

Danni smiles and says, "My choice, then? Okay."

She starts cutting open the plastic packaging of each one, putting batteries into the ones that need them. I don't know why I feel so embarrassed. It's not like this is my first time being intimate with Danni. Maybe it's just the kinkiness of the toys themselves.

"Up to this point our being with Danni has been the deepest expression of our love for her. Tonight is more about desire and needy passion. Deep down we are realizing that we truly enjoy the act of sex itself...doing it as well as watching it. Getting excited by our own lust embarrasses us a little because it is a new light in which we're seeing ourself, such as in the forest when we became aroused observing Trina and Nathan's tryst.

"Perhaps we are a little afraid of how much we've come to want and need sex, and the toys are a physical representation of our own lust and this tiny fear. We are afraid Danni will reject us if she realizes how 'dirty' we really are. This is why we become embarrassed at the sight of the toys."

Well thank you, doctor Phil. Since when did I start psychoanalyzing myself?

"Look at Danni."

Turning my head, I watch her unpackage a smaller, silicone-covered vibrator I'd dubbed "pinky". Her expression is mirroring the same naughty and indecent thoughts I'm having.

"Make no mistake. Danni loves us, but tonight she wants to us to fuck her and wants to fuck us in return. Our fears are without cause. Relax and allow us to enjoy tonight's hedonism. It has been so very long for us, and we do look forward to it."

Cassie falls silent as I consider this and realize how right it is. I start getting aroused just thinking about what Danni and I will be doing to each other very shortly. I grin a bit as I realize the angel inside me is a kinky, horny little vixen.

Danni finishes her self-appointed task, all of the toys opened and arranged atop my nightstand, and she walks into my little kitchen. She embraces me from behind as I cook.

"Smells good," she murmurs in my ear.

"Thanks," I reply.

The dinner is done, and I serve it up. We eat at my breakfast bar, enjoying the simple rice and pasta dish I concocted. We talk about our day, mostly engaging in small talk, but we both eat quickly. From Danni's quick, eager, flirty little glances in my direction it's becoming more obvious that Cassie's observations are spot on.

Afterward I brush my teeth in the bathroom while Danni does the same in my kitchen sink. I meet her there just as she's finishing, and my heart is pounding with excitement as we move together. Our hands roam each others' bodies and skin, and I can see the same unbridled desire in Danni's eyes that I feel within myself.

Our lips meet in urgent union, and as we make out we slowly undress one another, leaving our clothes lying on my kitchen floor. My hand moves south. I rub her velvety folds briefly, my fingers coming away moistened by her juices. She's every bit as excited as I am.

My lover gets a double-fisted grip on my bottom and says, "Enough foreplay."

Danni smacks my cheeks lightly, then takes me by the hand and leads me to the bed. She lies on her back and gets comfortable, her legs open wide. My eyes drink in her succulent valley as she grabs "pinky" from the nightstand and clicks it's button a few times.

"Me first," she utters in a husky tone thick with need.

She holds out the buzzing vibrator in my direction. I'm more than happy to oblige. I grasp the toy and lay on my stomach as I settle between her long legs. Danni giggles as I run the tip up and down her slit to get it coated with her wetness. After a few moments of this I slowly press the vibrator forward. I'm worried it's dry surface might be uncomfortable at first, but it slips easily inside Danni's hot, moist tunnel. She sighs softly and giggles again as I start moving the toy in and out with a slow, steady rhythm.

Pleasing her this way ignites my own passion even more, and my hand picks up speed as I lower my lips to suckle against her inflamed clit. I can feel Danni's hands in my hair, gripping tight as her body starts to undulate gently.

"So good," Danni whispers as that sexy flower starts to bloom within her.

I can sense an increased resistance against my thrusting as Danni's pussy clenches down on the toy. I can feel it and taste it when she finally cums, a tiny splash of fluids squirting against my lips. At first I wonder if she just tinkled a bit, but it doesn't have that flavor. It tastes musky and gives me a heady rush as I lick it up greedily.

"Oh!" Danni mutters, her hands covering her mouth as her big orgasm's intensity fades away. "I'm sorry, Erykah. Did I just...?"

"Squirt in my mouth? Uh-huh. That was so hot."

As if to prove my point I withdraw the toy and put my mouth against her sex, my tongue sliding inside as I lick and slurp at her wet portal. Danni sighs, her hands gripping my hair again as my mouth provides her with delicious little aftershocks.

I get my legs underneath me and lean back as Danni sits up. She takes pinky from me and swings her legs around, rolling from the bed. She pats the mattress where she was a moment ago, inviting me to lie back for my turn. I grin that cheesy grin of mine as I do so, opening my legs to grant Danni access to my secret place. She nestles down with her face mere inches from my drenched hole, my insides aching for her touch.

Danni's hot breath teases my sensitive flesh, and I can feel a trickle of something running down my butt.

She comments softly, "Erykah...you're practically dripping."

I don't realize how close I am to popping until Danni slides the buzzing toy inside me. It fills me up in a way I've never felt before and hits a spot that's never been touched. I grimace in surprise at how intense it feels. After three quick thrusts my back arches, and I start cumming.

"Oooooh god," I moan, my fingers reaching down.

I grip Danni's hand and pull forward to force the toy deep inside. It's humming, vibrating tip rasps against that virgin spot inside me, and I grind my hips against it.

"Oh wow," Danni says softly when she realizes I'm having an orgasm.

My lover holds the toy in place, so I move my hands upward to squeeze against my own breasts. Danni quickly places her lips against my clit and starts sucking lightly and flicking her tongue across the nub. This sends me over the edge again, my whole body howling in delight as another climax bursts down below.

"Hnnngaaaahh," I utter in a high-pitched warble, my lungs shuddering under the weight of the sheer ecstasy.

I'm seeing those starburst sparkles as I lay there, my chest heaving with every breath. Eventually, it feels like I'm going to melt, and I just can't take it anymore. I push Danni's hand back. She takes the hint and slides pinky from my depths, but then she does something I wouldn't have expected.

Danni sits up and runs her tongue up the length of the toy before slipping a few inches of it into her mouth. She licks around the outside again and hums.

"Mmmm, I love your taste," she admits.

Her voice is lusty, but her eyes are embarrassed and demure. I lace my fingers behind my head and gaze down at her with a smile, still feeling the afterglow of my orgasm. I look over at my nightstand and the selection of items we have yet to try.

I roll toward the pile of toys and ask, "So which one next?"

Danni stands up from the bed and moves closer to them to consider things. She clicks pinky off, sets it down, and places a hand on her chin with one finger across her lips. It's cute how she's pretending to think about it, but I can tell she already decided. Without needing to guess, my fingers grasp the harness of the strap-on we'd bought. Danni's eyes tell me I'm right.

"We have a winner," I grin when Danni's eyes light up.

I get up from the bed and step into the thing a bit awkwardly, but eventually I have it pulled up around my waist. I take a moment to adjust the furry, padded straps of the harness so they're fairly tight against my legs and hips. I giggle a bit as I wiggle the flexible, penis-shaped, six-inch dildo sticking out from my crotch.

"This is the first time I've ever had a dick," I laugh.

Danni climbs atop the bed on all fours with feline grace, sticking out her gorgeous ass in my direction and giving it a little shake as she offers herself doggy-style. I accept the invitation, climb atop the bed, and kneel behind her. I place one hand against her hip while using the other to lift my "dick" and position it against her eager, feminine core. I rub it up and down against her waiting lips.

"Ready?" I ask, knowing the answer but wanting to tease her a bit.

"Oh god yes! Please give it to me," she begs.

I can't actually feel what I'm doing, so I have to go by sight. Danni sighs as I move forward carefully to make sure I slide it in just right. After a few caution moments of movement, my pelvis comes to rest against Danni's cheeks. It's buried fully inside her now, so I use both hands to grip her by the hips.

I rock back and forth with a slow, deliberate pace, enjoying the sight of my "dick" pleasuring Danni. Each time I move backward I can see her lips clench down and pull outward slightly with the motion. Then I move forward again, her pussy easily swallowing the length. The sight is mesmerizing.

Though Danni is obviously enjoying my slow, sensuous motions, I can tell she's wanting more, and I want to give her more. I'm becoming comfortable with the feel of using the strap-on and pick up speed. Before long my hips are slapping against her cheeks, my fingers gripping the sides of her fleshy buttocks to pull her against me with each thrust.

"Oh, Erykah," Danni murmurs. "Oh baby, oh ah ah ah!"

Her sexy sounds spur me on to even greater speeds, and soon I'm panting with the exertion.

Danni begs, "Oh! Harder! Harder! Faster!"

I'm moving like a maniac now, my pelvis slamming against Danni's luscious ass hard enough to send rippling shock waves through her bottom. On a whim I lift a hand and smack Danni's ass lightly.

"Ooooh yessss!" she calls out in approval.

I spank Danni again, a little harder this time, and she cries out in a passionate voice. She falls to her elbows under the force of the ecstasy I'm giving her. My intense fucking and spanking continues on and on. Danni's upper body drops even farther when she cums, her head lying sideways against the mattress with eyes closed and mouth hanging open at the stunning delight ripping through her body.

Danni utters a single, softly grunting word.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawd..."

Without pause I keep pounding away, Danni's body starting to go limp as she cums again.

And again a third time.

Her long, almost unending moan is so carnal and full of bliss. I'm dripping with sweat and breathing heavily by now. Danni cums a forth time, and her legs begin shaking and quivering. Her chest is heaving like her heart is on fire when she has orgasm number five.

"Oh god Erykah stop!" Danni begs in a whisper.

I'm mortified I might have done something to hurt her, and I pull out quickly.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I ask in a panic.

"Yesssss," Danni sighs, her sweaty body slumping to the bed. "Yesssss..."

I breath a sigh of relief. I guess she's just had enough for the time being.

"I thought I was gonna pass out," Danni reveals softly in her panting breath.

Oh. Wow. Now I kind of feel like a stud. I grin and chuckle a bit as I lay down beside Danni and run my hand gently up and down her side.

"That was amazing," my lover tells me as she rolls onto her back.

"Thanks," I smile, my hand moving to a caress one of her big, beautiful breasts.

"Give me a minute," Danni requests, gazing at me with a sexy look of gratitude.

"Okay," I nod. "Take as long as you need."

We lie there for a time as I stroke Danni's flawless skin, and I marvel once more at her perfect beauty. My mind wanders a touch as our bodies cool down and we catch our breaths. I ponder how long it will be before Jophiel awakens and I can talk to her like a peer. I love Danni so much sometimes it hurts, and I'm eager to meet this other part of her, too.

"Okay," Danni exhales with a soft sigh, sitting up in bed to signify her readiness. "Gimme."

She holds out a hand, and I giggle with a touch of nervousness as I extricate myself from the strap-on harness. I hand it over, and Danni stands up from the bed to put it on. She has to adjust the straps outward a bit to account for her much curvier hips, but soon she has it set for her own comfort.

"I...how should I...?" I question.

Each beat of my heart feels like a clunking lurch, my emotions an odd mixture of lusty anticipation and worried hesitation. I want it, but I'm a little afraid. Even though it's a fake one, I've never had sex with a penis inside me before. Those few quick strokes from pinky that had me cumming so fast were intense, to be sure, but that had barely given me a taste of what I had in store.

I was about to be fucked for real. I was about to have another person thrusting in and out of me.

I want Danni to guide me. I need her gentle touch to move me in the right direction.

Luckily, my lover senses this and tells me, "Just lie back and spread your legs. We'll try some missionary first and see how you like it."

I nod and do as I'm told. Danni climbs over top of me, holding herself up with one arm as she positions the tip of her faux dick against my waiting passion. She watches my eyes as inch-by-inch she slides it into me. It fills me up, lighting my nerves aflame and tickling that lovely spot again as it slides past.