The Fallen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers

"Ahhh," I sigh. "It's so much bigger than pinky."

My pussy clenches down, and I can feel my inner walls tremble as Danni bottoms out.

"You okay?" Danni asks, bringing her other arm up to help support her body weight.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I nod. "Go ahead."

Danni gives me a loving smile as she starts moving, her "dick" plunging in and out and giving me a warm feeling that spreads from my nether regions and into my spine. I hook my ankles around the back of her thighs as she continues her slow, grinding thrusts.

"Feel good?" she asks.

Hell yeah it feels good!

"Mmm hmm," I murmur, basking in the glorious sensation of getting fucked.

Danni lays her body fully against me, her face closing the distance with mine. We french kiss as her hips keep humping, the beautiful length of the strap-on rubbing against my deepest parts. The feel of her weight pressing me into the bed, her tongue in my mouth, and the wondrous "dick" pleasuring my insides is so raw and animalistic.

An orgasm different from any I've ever felt before slowly builds, my desire for it to explode an exquisite agony as it simply keeps rising and refuses to burst. There are tingles running in rampant, chaotic waves across my skin, and I can hear my own voice crying with soft, whimpering moans.

I'm not sure how long we're entangle in this lusty dance, but it seems to go on and on without end. I'm transported to a sensual place where there is only Danni and her warm, sweet breath in my mouth as she works to take me higher and higher into soft clouds of rapture.

"Gonna cum?" Danni asks in an erotic whisper.

"Y-yeah," I utter breathlessly.

"Cum for me, Erykah," Danni breathes her sexy voice into my ear. "I want you to cum."

It's her seductive voice, so full of desire, that finally sends me over the edge. There's a raging bonfire within my temple, and it roars to the heavens as the orgasm finally releases it's floodgates. My hands clutch wildly at Danni's back as I pant with lewd sounds, like a whining beast in heat.

* * * * * *

Knock knock knock...

I wake up early Sunday morning to the sound of someone knocking at my door. I stir slightly in bed and realize I'm spooning Danni from behind. One of my arms is draped over her torso, my hand gripping the softness of a breast. I'm a little loath to let go, but that pesky knocking happens again.

Knock knock knock...

"Uhhh," I grumble and look to the clock.

It's only a little after seven in the morning, and we'd gone to bed late. Really late. I grin a little as I see all of our toys scattered on my nightstand. Last night had been some seriously experimental and epic sex, and in the end we had been too tired to clean up.

Knock knock knock knock...

"Just a minute!" I say loud enough for whoever is at the door to hear.

My voice wakes Danni. She turns over and gives me a kiss.

"What is it?" she asks.

"Someone's at the door," I tell her as I roll from bed.

Danni scrambles up and says, "Oh!"

We quickly tuck away the rubber and silicone evidence of last night, make my bed, and slip back into yesterday's discarded clothing. My pussy is a little sore and achy from the masterful pounding Danni had given me last night, and I wonder if hers is the same. It was so worth it, though, despite the mild discomfort this morning.

I grin in remembrance.

Knock knock knock...

I'm getting a little irritated at the incessant noise, so I shout, "Hold your horses! Sheesh!"

I happen to get a whiff of our lingering aroma from last night and decide some body spray is in order. Danni and I cloak ourselves and the room in the pleasant, fruity smell. I finally whip open my door.

Thomas is standing there with a grin on his face when he says, "What took so long? Were you two hiding a body or something?"

I don't answer right away, instead looking Thomas up and down. I'm a little surprised to see him wearing a black, Italian cut three piece suit. It's kind of odd for a man so young to be wearing such a thing during his leisure hours. Then again, considering what I know about him now...maybe it doesn't seem so odd. If Cassie is right and Thomas is an Eternal then he might be a lot older than he appears.

"Hiding a body?" Danni finally says sheepishly, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. "Something like that."

"Actually, since you're both here it saves me from having to knock on your door too, Danni. I wanted to see if you would both come up to Chiaki's room."

"Uh, sure," I nod, wondering what's up.

Thomas says, "Great. Ready to go now, or do you two need another minute or three?"

I grab my keys and proclaim, "Ready!"

We get in the elevator, head up to the seventh floor, then walk to room 785. Thomas opens the door without knocking or announcing himself, and we walk in. I glance around briefly at Chiaki's dorm room and note how sparkling clean it is, not to mention very spartan. I don't see much in the way of personal mementos anywhere, the only thing of mention being a bright blue, horse-shaped stuffed animal sitting on her nightstand.

I chuckle a little when I realize it's a My Little Pony.

Chiaki, wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt, looks over at me with that languid expression she always seems to carry.

"Something funny?" the half-Asian girl asks from where she sits on the side of her bed, her feet swinging idly.

I shake my head, saying, "Naw. Not really. Just a little surprised you're an MLP fan."

Chiaki gives me a lopsided grin and says, "Woe upon she or he who dogs on MLP."

"Heaven forbid," I chuckle, holding up my hands in a gesture of surrender.

My brother Chris is in the kitchen area, standing in front of Chiaki's open fridge and staring at it's contents. He's wearing his black jeans and black, silk shirt again. Those must be his favorites.

"Hey, sis. Got my car key?" he asks.

"Yup," I nod, detaching it from my key chain and tossing it his way.

Chiaki's voice is heavily sarcastic when she tells my brother, "It's 'bout time someone borrowed something from you for a change, mooch."

Chris protests, "Hey, I was going to go buy food yesterday, but Erykah asked to borrow my car."

Chiaki snorts, "Yeah, and last time it was 'oh Chiaki I got football practice and forgot to go to the store'. The time before that it was 'oh Chiaki I got so much homework I don't have time to go buy food', and the time before that it was..."

Chris laughs and admits, "Okay, so I'm a mooch, but you know you love me."

Both Danni and I get a giggle from that.

"Sure, but I'd love you more if you'd start mooching off your sister instead," Chiaki says with a sardonic grin, her laid-back eyes swinging my way. "Sorry, E, but it had to be done."

"I understand," I nod solemnly, trying to keep a straight face. "Someone's gotta feed the mooch."

Christopher clutches at his chest in an overly dramatic fashion and says, "Oh! Right in the family!"

We all get a good laugh out of that, and though he laughs along with us I can tell Thomas has something serious on his mind. As soon as our mirth dies down he proves me right.

He begins, "Erykah and Danni...it's really nice to have you in our little club now."

"Yeah," Danni nods enthusiastically, "I've been meaning to thank all of you for being so kind and welcoming to me. These last few days have been, well...the best of my life, frankly. I hope you know how much I appreciate all of you."

Thomas shakes his head, speaking slowly and carefully when he says, "No...not that club, though the sentiment is appreciated. I meant the other club."

Knowing what I know I catch his meaning right away, which tells me not only is Thomas an Eternal but so are Christopher and Chiaki. I already know Danni is as well, but does this mean she's awakened?

Danni and I look at each other, and I ask hopefully, "Jophiel?"

Danni's eyes go wide, taking on a look of awe as she says, "Yeah. Who are you?"

"It's me, Cassandriel!"

"I knew it I knew it!" Danni blurts out, embracing me tightly.

"I didn't know you'd awakened!" I say happily, gripping her back tightly. "When?"

"When I was giving Kevin CPR! He wasn't going to make it, and I knew it. Jophiel woke up and helped me revive him!"

It's a tearful but joyous reunion as we meet again for the first time. For a while we forget we aren't alone. Eventually we let go of one another and turn back to everyone else.

"Sorry," I apologize to the others.

"It's okay. No apologies necessary," Thomas says, holding up a hand. "It's always a happy occasion when old friends can meet again. I'm curious, though. How did you know she's Jophiel?"

I think back to the night that never happened and say simply, "It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell it later. I'm more interested to hear what you have to say."

"Okay," Thomas nods once. "I'm sorry to say I don't recognize either of your names. Christopher? Chiaki? What about you?"

The two of them shake their heads, apparently both our Eternal names unfamiliar to them as well.

Thomas tells us, "I am known as Jerantalus of the House of Anima, and I am pleased to meet you both."

Cassie pipes up.

"He is of the domain of the mind, and that name is familiar."

I think about it, and then it hits me.

"You're Jerantalus?" I say with eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "You were one of the great thinkers and philosophers of the rebellion."

"Ah," Thomas says with a dismissive wave of his hand, clearly embarrassed at my words, "I would not go so far as to say 'great', but that's right."

"I remember you too," Danni nods. "You were the one who convinced Jophiel and Cassandriel to join the rebels."

"In hindsight perhaps that was a mistake," Thomas frowns, "considering the outcome. I often regret my role in convincing so many."

Danni takes my hand and declares, "I regret nothing."

I look to Danni with a smile, but note Thomas appears relieved, as if he'd expected a different reaction. The introductions continue when Christopher pauses from his foraging through Chiaki's fridge.

He formally declares, "I am called Zerachael of the House of Artificers."

"The domain of water."

Chiaki takes her turn, informing us, "I am Seraphinus of the House of the Fundament."

"The domain of earth."

Neither Danni nor I recognize those two names, but I remember in Eternal etiquette it's rude not to reveal your House when others have done so. It's a sign of trust and friendship, as it reveals not only your strengths, but also your weaknesses.

"It is not something always done, and not done lightly. Rudeness is not always a bad thing, but in this instance..."

"I am Cassandriel of the House of Reavers," I fully introduce myself without hesitation.

"I am Jophiel of the House of Heralds," Danni adds.

"The domain of air."

"Cool," Chiaki nods slowly. "So...we done being serious, or we gonna break out the homework too?"

Everyone cracks a smile, and I quip, "I'll go get my books."

"Actually," Thomas says, "there is one more thing I need to reveal."

Neither my brother nor Chiaki seem surprised at this, so I ask, "Oh?"

I hear a crunch and realize it's Chris biting into an apple. He closes Chiaki's fridge, another of the red fruits in hand.

My brother says, "You look hungry, father. Have an apple."

He throws it at Thomas, who snatches it from midair with a slightly irritated look. He sets the fruit down.

Wait...hold on...

The full implications of Christopher's words strikes me like a dodge-ball to the face.

Eternals don't age.

My father hasn't visited me here at school yet, nor has he given me a phone call or a text...because he's been here all along!

I probably look a bit silly as I stand there speechless, my eyes bulging from their sockets and my jaw hanging open. I clench my fists.

Thomas gazes at me with a hopeful expression as he opens his arms for a hug and says, "It's nice to finally meet you...daughter."

I take a step forward. All of the pent-up frustration over a lifetime full of "absent father" comes to the forefront of my mind. I want to accuse him of not giving a shit about me or mom. I want to yell at him for splitting up my twin brother and I, not to mention missing my life altogether. I want to scream at him for not being there when I needed him most after the accident that took mom from me. He didn't even come to the funeral!

I want to say all this and more, but I'm shaking and so angry all I can do is bellow, "Fucker!"

I cock back a balled up fist...

"Erykah! Calm yourself!"

Shut it, Cassie.

I punch dad in the face as hard as I can, and he doesn't even try to move or block it, as if he knows he has it coming. My fist impacts his nose with a meaty 'crack'. Dad's eyes tear up, and his hands go to his face as he staggers backward. He slumps down into a nearby chair with a surprised look, obviously dazed.

"Bastard!" I scream at the top of my lungs, thrusting my upper body toward him.

I feel Danni at my side, her gentle hands on my arms as she whispers soft words of comfort to me. I barely hear her, though, my ears thrumming with the whoosh of blood from my pounding, enraged heart.

"I know you think I deserved that, so I'll grant you that one, daughter," my dad says, recovering quickly as he stands back up with an angry look of his own. "Try it again, though, and I'll have Jerantalus put you in your place."

"Go to hell!" I yell as I storm from the room, slamming the door behind.

I stomp angrily down the hall. In the back of my mind I recognize I'm being a touch petty and unreasonable. I didn't even give him the opportunity to explain anything, but I can't help it. My emotions are too overwhelming right now. I'm wound too tight and furious, and I want to scream as loud as I can while smashing expensive stuff to bits...preferably something belonging to Thomas.

A door opens up ahead, and the curious face of a girl a couple years my junior peers out at me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask harshly as I scowl at her.

The girl looks startled and closes her door quickly. I continue my furious stride toward the elevator. I hear a door open and close far behind, followed by rapid footsteps up the hall. I expect to hear Chris or Danni's voice, so I'm a little surprised when it turns out to be Chiaki.

"Erykah, hold up," she requests as she catches up to me and matches my quick gait.

I try to keep my voice even when I say, "Nothing personal, Chiaki, but your room is the last place I want to be right now."

We arrive at the elevator. I reach out to hammer the down button a few times, but Chiaki beats me to the punch and pushes it first. I didn't see that coming. I expected her to try and talk me into returning to her room.

"Yeah, I understand. It's cool," she shrugs. "So where we going?"

"I'm going to my room," I say pointedly. "Where you go is up to you."

"Aw, don't be that way," Chiaki says. "Look, I know what you're feeling. That rage...like you want to punch yourself in the face and break everything around you? I've been there, and there's no way I'm letting you ride it out alone."

"Whatever," I huff rudely as the elevator opens, and I step inside.

"She's reaching out to us. Can't we see how hard this is for her? Don't slap her hand away, or she may never offer it again."

The other woman steps in behind me. At Cassie's words I glance up and see the look on Chiaki's face before she turns to stand beside me. I've seen that look in the mirror before. It's the look of someone way outside their comfort zone. It's the kind of look I used to get when people I didn't know would try talking to me. The elevator door closes, and I absentmindedly press the "3" for my floor.

I'm still angry and in a seriously bad mood, but I try to soften my words when I sigh and say, "Fine. You want to hang with me when I've got my bitch-switch flipped to the 'on' position...your choice."

"Alright," Chiaki smiles. "So where we going?"

"I don't know. Haven't thought that far ahead."

"How 'bout we go for a run then?" she asks.

I shrug. What the hell...why not?

* * * * * *

Chiaki and I are on the concrete surrounding the large water fountain at the center of the quad, stretching and warming up. There are tons of other students around. Some lounge in the rays of the rising morning sun, while others pass by on their way to other business. I'm still hella pissed off and not in the mood to talk, which Chiaki seems fine with. After our silent pre-exercise routine I check my Suunto Vector fitness watch, making sure it's set the way I want it. We hit a nearby walking path and jog toward the exit.

Even though it's been a few weeks for me, I fall back into my old stride as Chiaki and I run together. I let her lead so I don't have to think about where we're going. We leave the academy grounds and hit the two-lane highway. I know from the handful of times I've traveled it that the road leads to a small town between our school and the big city. It's a cool mid-October morning at only fifty-six degrees, but my body heats up quickly.

It's more miles than I used to run in a day, and Chiaki pushes me hard. Forty-five minutes later I'm huffing and puffing at the insane pace she'd set, but we reach the town faster than I thought we would. I do the math and realize we just ran at a pace of five-and-a-half-minutes per mile for about eight miles.

Damn. I'm in pretty good shape, but I've never been that fast before. Chiaki is breathing heavily, but evenly, giving me the impression she could have gone even faster. Wow that girl's got some serious stamina.

The other woman drops her speed to a slower jog, which gives me the opportunity to regain some of my wind. We move our way up the main street of the tiny little burg. The town's "welcome to" sign on the way in had given the population at a touch over 5000 people, so I'm not expecting too much. I'm not disappointed as we head farther into the small back-water.

I do a little rubbernecking as we go. There's a McDonald's and a Subway, along with a few mom 'n pop greasy spoon eateries along the main drag, but the place mostly seems like a sleepy little, agricultural-based town. Not that anything is wrong with that. I guess I'm more of a metropolitan type of girl.

An old pickup is trundling up the road toward us amidst the light traffic, and it's occupant, an old man probably in his seventies, honks the horn and waves at us. Chiaki waves back, so I wave as well.

"You know him?" I ask, finally breaking our long silence.

"Yeah," Chiaki says without elaborating.

Interesting. I'd push for details, but meh...I'm kind of enjoying this whole running quietly thing. I used to run alone all the time so I'm accustomed to not talking while I do. It reminds me of simpler days.

I feel like I've cooled down quite a bit, emotionally speaking, the intense exercise doing a world of good for my mental state. I wish I'd brought my phone so I could call Danni to apologize for up and vanishing. She's probably worried about me. Earlier, in my dorm room, I'd changed into shorts and a t-shirt and went to grab my phone, but Chiaki insisted I leave it. "No distractions" she'd told me. I acquiesced and only brought my dorm key, fitness watch, and debit card with me.

"Hey, can we find a phone?" I ask.

"Want to call Danni?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry. She knows you're fine."

"How?"

"Trust me," Chiaki tells me.

I decide to do so and drop the matter.

I'm beginning to wonder how far Chiaki plans on taking us when she turns down a side street. I follow and begin to suspect she's leading us somewhere specific. We end up jogging into the parking lot of a short strip mall. Chiaki finally comes to a halt before a small store front, it's signage declaring it to be the "Earth Dragon Dojo".

RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers