The Fallen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers

My hand travels up to his chest, and I can feel his heart beating a million miles an hour. As our loving lip-lock continues, my heart begins to beat just as heavily. We remain joined like this long enough that the mint he gave me has mostly dissolved, making my breath taste much better.

I reluctantly break our kiss and lean back a few inches.

I give him my most seductive look and ask, "If I said I'll do anything you want what would that be?"

"Anything?" he asks, giving an almost cartoonish gulp of nervousness.

"Anything you want. Just ask."

"Can...can I...see you naked?" he asks timidly.

I kiss him briefly and lightly bite his lower lip. I let go, lean back, and run a slow finger down his body until it reaches the bottom hem of his t-shirt. I lift it up and over his head, throwing the garment to the ground. His exposed chest is lean and toned. It's plain to see he takes care of himself and exercises at least a little. I stand then seat myself on the couch between his thighs, my back to him.

"Unzip me," I request in a quiet, hungry tone.

He obliges, slowly pulling down the zipper at the back of my dress, and I stand up to shed it and kick it to the side. I can hear his breath hitch in his throat once I'm standing there in nothing but my bra and panties. I look over my shoulder at him.

"Like what you see?" I ask with a coy flutter of my eyelids.

"Yeah," he whispers.

I turn around and breathe, "So do I."

The heat of the moment drives me, and I close my eyes and feel compelled to start to dancing for him. I try to make it slow and sensual. I've never tried to dance sexy before, though, so I'm not sure how enticing my moves are. I open my eyes, and Finn is staring at me with this intense look, his gaze pasted to my slow sway and roaming my body with open desire.

Don't get me wrong...I love Danni's soul, I love her body, I love everything about her, but having a man stare at me this way makes me feel like more of a woman than I've ever felt like before. I try to imagine how Danni would dance, how she would twirl and shake her cute behind. Danni would make it sultry and seductive. I do my best to emulate what my imagination conjures.

"Do you like this?" I ask, a touch self-conscious. "Am I sexy?"

"Yes, you're...dazzling..."

My ego swells a little when I see the sincerity on his face. The adoration is plain to see, as well as how excited I've made him...judging by the tenting bulge at the crotch of his jeans.

"Thank you," I reply with a sweet smile and a wink.

My black, lacy bra is the front-clasp type, so I reach up with both hands and unhook it as I sway to the rhythm of my own passions. I do a slow reveal, giving Finn a quick, teasing peek at my perky little tits. As my seductive gyrations continue, I work in longer flashes of my breasts.

After a bit of this tantalizing, I allow the front of my bra to fall open. I dance and sway, letting it slide down my arms and flicking it away. I climb onto his lap, facing him, and lift his hands toward my chest as he stares at me with undisguised wonder.

"I need you to touch me, Finn," I murmur quietly.

His oh-so-warm hands cup my breasts and massage them, his fingers occasionally giving my hard nipples light little pinches. I arch forward and we kiss again, but this time my tongue flickers softly between his lips. It isn't long before we're French-kissing, Finn's passion driving me absolutely wild.

After a couple minutes of this I slowly climb from his lap to slump back into the couch next to him, my bottom perched at the edge of the cushion.

"Take off my panties," I invite.

Finn still seems hesitant, but he slips off the couch and turns to kneel in front of me. His hands are shaking a tiny bit as they move forward, and he pauses.

I take his hands in my own and say, "Finn. Look at me."

He looks up, and I gaze directly into his eyes as I say, "I want this. I want you."

Those words erase his last vestiges of hesitation, and he slides his fingers under the edges of my underwear. He slowly pulls them down and off, and I spread my legs wide for him. He stares at my secret place with unabashed desire, drinking in the sight of my wet, excited sex.

Finn's hands drop to the floor to support his weight as he leans forward, his attention riveted. His face is only inches from me, his hot breath brushing my inflamed labia with every exhalation. My pussy flexes a tiny bit in yearning each time I feel this heat.

"See how soaked I am?" I whisper. "You made me this way, Finn."

He knows what I want. He can see my dripping coochie is practically begging for it, and Finn doesn't disappoint. His mouth descends, closing the gap to kiss the lips of my aching snatch. I quiver at the light touch, my body wanting more. His tongue slides inside, a bit too rough and rigid. I can't fault him for his eagerness, but I'm also not above giving gentle guidance.

"A little too rough, baby," I whisper, running my fingers reassuringly through his fine hair. "Softer...and flatten out your tongue while you lick...don't poke with it."

Finn takes direction well, doing just as I asked without becoming upset. I smile, realizing he has the makings of an excellent lover. He's attentive and caring, willing to forgo his own pleasure for a while to make me happy.

"Oh yeah...that's better," I compliment quietly. "Don't be afraid to ask a girl what she likes."

He pauses and quickly asks, "What do you like?"

His lips and tongue go back to work, and I tell him, "Suck on my clit while you lick right below it."

Finn once again takes my suggestion and puts it to practice.

"A little softer..god yeah," I exhale. "Oh baby that's great right there...keep going...keep going..."

I was already so goddamn fucking horny it doesn't take much before I'm ready to pop. Finn seems to sense my imminent orgasm and starts getting all crazy with his licking and sucking, as if he thinks it's going to make my cumming more intense or something.

"No no no," I softly chide. "You're all over the place, Finn."

"I'm sorry," he apologizes, leaning back with a look of distress on his face.

"Don't be sorry," I giggle. "It's okay. Look, if you're going down on a girl and bringing her to an orgasm then what you're doing is exactly what you need to keep doing. If I'm about to cum then you already found my magic spot, no further exploration required."

"Oh, okay," he grins a little as I enlighten him.

I'm glad he isn't taking the critique personally. He goes back to sucking and licking on and around my clit, right in the area he needs to.

"Yeah, just like that," I sigh. "That's perfect."

I start to tremble as I climb that lovely height once more. My insides clinch down, and my body tenses as the moment of apex approaches.

"Oh god!" I cry out softly, my chest heaving and hips shaking.

The wonderful bliss of a great orgasm flashes up from below, my uterus and labia pulsating with contractions. Finn keeps at it, focusing his attention right where I told him, and provides me a lot of delightfully drawn out pleasure. My big "O" tapers off, and I place my hands against the sides of his face and lift gently to hint he can stop. Finn leans back and wipes my excess juices from his mouth and chin. He stares at me expectantly.

"I so needed that," I sigh, leaning back with closed eyes.

"I did okay?"

"Baby, that was great."

"I'm glad you liked it," he grins, apparently pleased with himself.

There's a long moment of silence as I lay there enjoying the afterglow, and I can hear Finn shifting uncomfortably. Poor guy...I bet he's harder than a rock right now, and with his boner trapped in those jeans no less.

I open my eyes, stare back, and whisper huskily, "Do you wanna trade places?"

"Y-yeah," he stutters and looks down, obviously nervous.

"C'mon," I say and pat the couch next to me.

Finn seats himself and gets comfortable as I rise. I lean over to kiss him. I can taste myself on his lips, the dark and musky flavor of my own nectar arousing me again. As our tongues do the tango I reach down and unbutton his jeans, and my fingers brush against the bulge straining beneath them. I giggle, kneeling down between his legs.

This is it. I'm about to bare Finn completely to my sight. His hard cock will be mere inches from my face. Close enough to smell...close enough to touch. My heart rate picks up it's tempo as I unzip Finn's pants. He lifts his hips to allow me to strip him of the jeans, his underwear the last remaining barrier. Then his underwear are gone, his stiff manhood free.

He's beautiful down there. Finn's penis is about average length, I suppose, but it's thick, with a slight upward curve that ends at his engorged helmet. I run a finger over the tip, my digit coming away moistened by precum. Finn inhales with a shocked breath at the light touch.

"Finn," I begin softly, "no judgment and don't be embarrassed, but are you a virgin?"

He doesn't answer right away, giving a long pause, but when he does it confirms what I'd strongly suspected.

"Yeah," he nods reluctantly.

"It's okay," I say with an earnest look, my breathing becoming more energetic at his admission. "I'm gonna suck you until you cum. I don't want you to stress about a thing. I want you to enjoy every second of it and not think about lasting a long time to impress me. You already impressed me by being the sweet, caring man I thought you'd be when I saw you in the bar."

"Alright," he replies with intense, eager eyes.

"Just lie back and let me please you. Cum when you want to, and don't worry about me."

"Okay," Finn says as he leans back, his eyes glued to me as my mouth inches ever closer.

I lick upward from the base of his shaft, eliciting a throaty groan from the young man as I spread my saliva around. I follow up by running my soft lips up and down slowly and carefully. I stop each time at the top and gently swirl my tongue over his tip.

The taste and scent is manly, a mix of the light sheen of sweat covering his body, his aftershave, and the almost imperceptible flavor of his precum. I'm in no rush, so I take my time in giving his cock a thorough tongue-bath.

I can tell by Finn's little twitches and heavy breathing that he's loving it, enraptured by the powerful sensations I'm giving him. I stare directly into his eyes as much as possible to watch his expressions of sheer enjoyment, and to be alert to how close he is to cumming. I want him to remember his first blowjob as long as he lives, and, despite what I said, I want him to last at least a little while. Making him fire off in less than a minute would hardly be memorable at all.

I take the first few inches of him into my mouth with a sensual, unhurried pace, Finn uttering a long and breathy moan. I sweep my tongue around as I go, dipping my head onto his manhood as far as I can tolerate. I can't bottom out, but I have a good four inches of him inside. I can feel Finn's cock twitch ever-so-lightly in my mouth, his long, low sigh following. I pause, afraid I pushed too hard too fast, but he doesn't cum yet.

Once I sense he has himself under control I begin to move my head up and down. I move so soft and slow that I have him riding the edge of orgasm, my mouth manipulating his stick with an unexpected mastery. I'm baffled at my own skill with this sort of thing. I've never given a blowjob before, and I never watch porn. How am I this good at it?

"We have done this before."

Ah, that makes sense. I imagine in 2000 years Cassie has given more than her fair share of bee-jays. It must be her hand guiding me.

"Indeed, and when we are done we will demonstrate a little trick."

Cool.

I continue my erotic balancing act, keeping Finn's virgin dick right at that threshold of maximum pleasure before cumming. I can feel his fingers stroke my hair with a tender touch, his moans and groans of pleasure sounding almost tortured. I can tell he wants to cum so badly, but I just won't let him. Not yet.

"Be aware giving this sort of fellatio to a man will cause his ejaculation to be quite...powerful. Are we sure we want to allow him to cum in our mouth?"

Yeah, I'm sure. Shortly after starting my oral attentions I decided I would try swallowing. I want to experience all of Finn, accept all of him. Even if I end up not liking it I want to try it at least once.

I lose track of time, basking in the intimacy of having the most private and sensitive part of Finn within my soft, succulent mouth. There's a certain feeling of power in holding him at my mercy like this. He continues giving off these sexy, tortured little sighs and moans with the occasional "oh Erykah". I keep it up and continue going until his body literally can't hold it in any longer.

"Prepare. It approaches."

The moment arrives. I can feel Finn's cock swell and flex, and his lungs shudder as he grunts and cries out at the insane force of his orgasm. His shaft pulses, the first immense stream of his spermies splashing into the back of my throat. I almost gag but manage to force the sensation back as I fight to swallow his incredible load. I can barely keep up as he shoots off blast after blast of his cloyingly thick seed.

"Oh fuck!" he grunts with his lungs still shuddering, his hands gripping my hair.

The volume of Finn's ejaculation lessens, and I start sucking his bulging head. This sends him into a fresh wave of full-body shudders accompanied by more breathless profanity. His shaft eventually starts to get softer and shrink, but I keep sucking gently, riding his cock with my mouth as he climbs down from that glorious mountaintop.

Finn, breathing heavily, exclaims, "That was so...incredible...I thought...I was gonna...die..."

"Now we shall show that trick we promised. Kiss his manhood."

I allow Finn's penis to fall from my mouth, it's owner panting like he'd just run a four-minute mile. I give him a silky kiss against the flesh I so recently pleasured. I feel Cassie push a tiny little fragment of my power into Finn's shaft, my quintessence infusing the man's exhausted member.

Finn jerks in surprise and blurts out, "What was that? It felt like...like an electric shock!"

I watch in astonishment as his cock begins to swell and rise anew.

"I guess I have magic kisses," I giggle, giving Finn my cheesy-ass grin. "It looks like someone isn't satisfied yet."

That's some trick.

"Nice feather in our cap, no?"

Yes. Fuck yes! That's sexy bad ass!

Finn himself looks baffled at his newfound stamina, and says, "It's because of how foxy you are, Erykah. You turn me on so much."

In a very real sense. Kind of like charging a battery.

"Thank you," I say, blushing a little at his unstinting compliment. "A girl loves to hear that kind of thing, you know."

"It's easy to say when it's true," Finn smiles at my sudden bashfulness.

"Well," I drawl and give Finn's rock hard cock a little shake, "it would be a real shame not to put this to good use."

"Yeah," he says, his smile broadening.

"Hmmm," I hum, standing to my feet.

Knowing my sudden worry, Cassie allays my fear.

"We can only become pregnant if we truly want it."

Really?

"Really."

That's...interesting. I'm immune to disease and can't get knocked up unless I want to. It's like Eternals were built for sharing our love. I climb over top of Finn, facing him and straddling his waist.

He says, "I...I have a condom in my wallet...in my pants over there."

"You can't get me pregnant," I assure him.

"I just want to be sure."

"I'm positive," I declare with certainty. "I've never been with a man before. I want to feel you inside me, Finn...not some piece of latex."

"You're a virgin too?" he questions in disbelief.

"No," I shake my head with a sly little smile.

It takes Finn a moment to process this, and his eyes widen when he makes the connection.

"You...you're...?"

"Bisexual? Yeah," I nod. "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"No. Not at all," he tells me quickly. "So then...that blond at the bar?"

"Danni. She's my lover."

His eyes widen even more in utter surprise at my admission, and he asks quietly, "But...isn't this...aren't you cheating on her?"

I laugh lightly before revealing, "Who do you think pushed me into talking to you?"

"Wow," is all he can say.

I nestle down onto Finn with my eager lips pinning the wonderful hardness and heat of his manhood against his belly.

"Don't worry, baby," I say. "Everything is good...real good."

I sigh as I rock my hips back and forth in small motions, my slick sex sliding over the top of his stick. Finn sighs too, and I lean forward for more of his gentle, passionate kisses. His hands reach up to cup and fondle my sensitive breasts, his tickling touch making me giggle. It doesn't take long before the buildup is more than I can bear.

I have to have him inside me now.

I lean back and rise up a bit, reaching down to grasp Finn's shaft and lift it upward. I can feel the hot, thick head as it presses against my womanly opening. I can't help but pause and savor the moment right before he penetrates me. I feel giddy and nervous and vulnerable and excited all at the same time.

"You're so amazing, Erykah," Finn breaths softly. "I'm so lucky my first time is with such a perfect woman."

Squee!

My heart melts at the sincerity of his words. I can tell by the look in his eyes the young man below sees me as a goddess this very moment, and it makes me want him all the more.

I take a deep breath and slowly allow my hips to come to rest against Finn's pelvis, feeling the warmth of every delicious inch of him as he fills me like only a man ever could. My mouth falls open, and I exhale with a soft sound of ecstasy as the head of his cock glides over that magical spot inside me.

"Oh my god you feel so good," Finn mutters, just barely beating me to those exact same words.

"Yeah, baby, you too," I murmur back as I begin moving. "Your dick is so hot inside me...filling me up."

"You're so tight," he grunts.

Finn's hands fall to my hips, gripping and squeezing as I take a slow, Sunday ride. I massage my breasts with my hands, pinching and tugging at my nipples. The rising passion within spurs me on to quicken my lovemaking, and I lean into the back of the couch for support. Finn watches with keen interest as my little boobies jiggle and bounce directly in front of his face. His eyes move back and forth between my breasts and the spot where we are joined as one, then up to my emerald eyes.

It's so intimate having this part of him inside me down there, like I'm defenseless against his charms. Though I'm on top it's as if I'm at his mercy. I've opened myself up and let him inside in a way no one ever has been. The warmth, the smooth feel of his skin, the slippery sensations all combine in an eye-opening discovery.

I love cock. I love it inside me, the way his curve presses the head against that hypnotically sensitive spot within. It's like I'm in a sort of trance...a sex trance.

Finn is getting into it more and more. He starts thrusting his hips upward in time with my downward bounces, our flesh slapping together. Each time we contact it sends a jolting vibration through my clit, giving rise to lewd little moans that escape my throat.

I lean down farther, my mouth at the side of Finn's head as my hands grip his shoulders. I breath heavily into his ear, nibbling on the lobe, and I tense up all over at my imminent orgasm. I slam my ass down hard against Finn's pelvis a few last, desperate times until my climax explodes within.

"C-cumming!" I mouth in a tiny voice. "I'm cumming!"

Finn grinds himself up and into me, his shaft plunging into my deepest depths. I whine with those same little animal noises Danni had gotten out of me last night. It's so amazing and different I can't help but giggle as the peak of it washes over me. My body goes limp, Finn still buried inside balls deep as my great tsunami disperses into more placid waves.

RubyStorm
RubyStorm
128 Followers