The Fallen One

Story Info
My ex, the Bitch gets a real life trip to being a slave.
23.9k words
4.33
80.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

I know readers that you all hate to read the setup of a story and can't wait till the juicy stuff happens, but if you'll read what I have to say, it will not only help you understand what I'm going to do, what is about to happen, but more importantly, why.

*

15 years ago, I married the woman of my dreams, or so I thought at the time. I thought she was the most beautiful woman ever and drop dead sexy as well. After our son was born, 5 years

after marriage, the sex dropped off to almost zero and she never tried losing any weight that she gained. The memberships to several expensive gyms sat idle on her dresser, with the excuses of, "It's too crowded, it's too far, and so on."

With no sign of change in sight, I set myself to being the best father I could be to my son. He awoke to my face every morning and spent the day with me until I had to go to work. I took him everywhere and anywhere. He was truly my pride and joy.

My life with my wife seemed to be going nowhere and to add to the insult, no sex for 9 months. I was at a loss to understand how someone could be so full of life one minute and lazy and boring the next.

I thought she might be cheating on me, but no, too lazy for that as well. The only person I ever saw her with was a woman she met in a Mommies and Me group she attended. I asked for advice from everyone I trusted enough to ask. The one answer kept coming up every time. Leave the lazy bitch.

I did and life was hell from the day I left her.

She lied to her lawyer that I threatened to kill her and had a T.R.O issued. She used every legal trick she could and took my money, belongings and worst of all my son. I thought I'd at least get joint custody, instead, my first six visitations with my son were supervised by a court appointed guardian. She saw how much I loved my son and talked with my family and issued a directive to allow un-supervised visitation.

I was granted access twice a week and every other weekend, but I had no custodial rights. I was at Bitch's mercy to play fair.

No such chance. She did everything she could to take my time away with him. I was thrown in jail for bullshit she claimed I did, charges withdrawn of course, but the damage was done. I had my wages garnisheed and enforcements against my house and bank accounts. I wasn't even allowed to travel or borrow money. My life was shit and to make it worse, she abused my son verbally as well as physically.

Needless to say she had beaten me to the point of giving up and letting her have her way, when fate played a decidedly different hand one day.

I can't give away too much detail as I wish this to remain anonymous so it can all transpire the way I have planned it and give you lucky readers a month by month of how it turns out.

I won the fucking Lottery!! $32 million after tax.

It doesn't take a genius to know I hired a team of high priced lawyers and set about kicking her bitchy ass into court and taking back custody of my son. That was a major triumph in itself, but I know you readers want to know what all this has to do with sex and especially BDSM.

This has taken me almost two years to accomplish so far, not to mention over $80k just on my ex's beautification in transforming her from the blubbery, overweight bitch she was, to the gorgeous woman she used to be.

Why? Because I want her to fall from as high up as I can get her, down to the lowest piece of filth living on the planet. I want to see every step in her debasement and have planned everything down to the nth degree to succeed in my plan.

Are you interested now? I hope so, because I don't think anyone else will go to the trouble of writing each month to detail the progress or regress of a live event.

No, this is not a story. This is a real life event taking place and that's why I'll have to write every month to let you know what's happened.

You are surely wondering why I would spend a small fortune on her. I had beaten her in court and won my life back as well as my son's and that was great in itself. But I wanted more, deserved more. I pretended to make peace by offering to take care of her, telling her that even though all this has happened, I still love her very much. I played her on her one driving factor, greed. I wanted to gain her trust and get her involved in my plan. I had her sell her townhouse and bank her money and then moved her into a penthouse condo I bought. She had spent a total of two days in it before the treatments started. No one in the building knows her and as soon as she left, I had my girlfriend start living there to assume her identity. She told the other tenants that woman was her cousin and they had the same names, but different middle names, and was only here to watch the place until she got back from a business trip. She won't be missed. Perfect.

At the moment, I'm looking at a picture the spa has sent me, showing the results after a month of pampering.

A quick synopsis. She has had liposuction on her arms, legs and waist as well as her ass. She's had her face done to the point she hardly looks older than 25, let alone her real age of 48. I sent her to a 5 star health resort to recuperate and receive even more pampering. I want her skin to be flawless and smooth and for her to feel pride and lots of it. After a month of basking in luxury, I'm sending her to a private 'resort' for exercise and toning. I'll have the girls work her hard daily to get her in shape. They are going to break her down to the bottom of her being and train her the way I want her to be. Money can't buy me love, but it can pay for a hell of a lot of revenge. After pricing out the whole affair from start to finish, I'll make the money back in interest from my investments in two years. Some of it I get to write off on my taxes. How sweet is that.

My life couldn't be better, I've met a wonderful woman and have just celebrated our first year together, and who after meeting the Bitch and seeing and hearing the evidence I collected, agreed that something should be done to straighten her act out. If only she knew. My son is living with me, and enjoying life to the max. He has only phoned her once, because I asked him to, to say hi and brag about all the great things he has now. He doesn't seem to miss her at all. With tons of money and a plan, I'll have that Bitch pay back a debt, long overdue.

But still, there on my computer screen was a woman with a beautiful face, great body and a new pair of high priced tits that looked awesome. Enjoy it while you can bitch, your life is fast in coming to an end the way you know it.

She has one week left and I'm taking my son out to see her, little do they both know that this will be the last time they lay eyes on each other. Kill her? Never! I want that lousy bitch to suffer as much as I possibly can and regret everything she ever did and didn't do to me and my son.

The weather is getting warm and sunny at last and it just makes me feel that much more happier.

Friday, May 1 2009

My ex does look awesome. I stood in front of her and looked her over from head to toe and felt all those old lustful feelings all over again. I almost broke down when she actually hugged me and gave me a kiss to say thanks. Okay, I copped a feel of her ass when we hugged, so sue me. I was dumbstruck when she agreed to let me see her new tits and I had to pinch myself to not reach out and touch them. I had better things in mind for those tits anyway. Damn they looked perfect, a large C cup in size, from a large floppy B and now full and firm with her nipples centered just right. $6500 each. Well worth it.

When my son and I left, I could see the tears well-up in her eyes and almost wanted to call it off.

I shut all those feelings for her away and locked the door. I wasn't going to let her dissuade me from my goal. Total humiliation and degradation unlike I, or most of you have ever seen or read.

I have studied as much as I could over the past year about S&M and the female anatomy, coming up with as concise plan on how to inflict the utmost in pain and debasement I could think of.

I bought a large house in the country that is well secluded and private. I have purchased every device I could think of and came up with a few designs of my own. To say the least, any Dom would be proud and pleased to have such an arsenal of toys and equipment. The lower level was gutted and transformed to my ex's new training center. It has 6 cameras to capture every angle as well as a hand held unit. There are microphones placed to pick up every sound and all of it is recorded digitally.

I know my friends would love to see this happen, but I can't afford to have any slip ups. They despise her almost as much as I do and would love to see her fall. I have an office in the city that I've set up to watch this in private and record it if I happen to miss the day's events. I have hired two professional 'trainers' to perform the transformation and both are very qualified to get the task done. I love the internet to find things. I searched the want ads in 'trade' papers and found both listed and ready to work. They are to be paid $50k each and all expenses and they stay at the country house in comfort. I have talked with them and discussed strategies and I'm amazed at what they know. The one thing I'm completely happy with is they both love to take things to the edge and will take and keep my ex there until I tell them to push her over. Cruelty doesn't even begin to describe what that bitch will be going through. I have told her she will be spending the next two months getting into shape and toning up any loose skin and I hired two women to 'train' her. I wish you could see the expressions on her face as I describe what is supposed to be her finishing touches in the transformation. The look of joy and a sense of superiority on her face is delicious. I can't wait to see that turn to despair and submission when she discovers the true nature of her training.

Her week at the resort is up tomorrow and she'll be leaving to go to the country house. She called to talk to my son and then thanked me again so very sweetly for everything I've done so far. I told her it was my pleasure and looked forward to seeing the complete package when she was done. I was told she would love to show herself off to me in four weeks and even hinted at the idea of having sex. Again, as much as the thought ricocheted around my head how great it would be to feel her body next to me and caress her intimately, and feel that gorgeous woman fucking me, I stayed steadfast and true to my plans and just said it sounded like an idea and we'd see what happened when she got back. She sent hugs and kisses over the phone to me and I just sat and smiled and then said goodbye. For the last time.

Monday May 4 2009

Today is the day readers. I hope you are getting as excited as I am. I 'm watching the live feed as the car is pulling up and dropping her off at the door. Rachel and Carolyn are waiting for her at the door to welcome her in. She looks very excited to be there and gets introductions and now follows Carolyn to her room to drop off her bags.

Switching to living room cam. So well hidden, you could look right at it and not see it.

They are in the living room now and Rachel is explaining her training routine to her. There is a hidden mic in the flowers between Rachel and the Bitch so I can hear them clearly. I can see her cringe at getting up at 6 am and going on a two mile run before they start her workout. Carolyn is sitting beside her and I see her patting the Bitch's thigh, I guess to comfort her and get her used to being close to both of them. I can see on another screen the room below them where her real training will take place. They are telling her they are taking her for a walk around the grounds and showing her where everything is. These girls are good. The Bitch hasn't had even the slightest suspicion anything is out of place. Trust.

What a wonderful thing that is. It can accomplish so much, so easily.

I'm switching cams to the one on the roof so I can view the entire grounds.

She seems to appreciate the work I've put into renovating it and feels relaxed as she walks around. Carolyn has just slipped her arm around Bitch's waist and is guiding her through the garden area. I'm amazed there wasn't any reluctance by her when she felt the touch and accepted it. She told me long ago she had no interest in other woman sexually, yet seemed comfortable with Carolyn's arm around her waist. Rachel is pointing to where the stream is and where the property line is and where her runs will take place. She looks a little apprehensive as she looks around and sees how far she'll have to go, but I know she'll never set one foot on the running path. She won't even see a sunrise for months.

I can see that they're heading back to the house and still Carolyn has her arm around the Bitch, I wish I could hear what they're saying, but the vision of her being led to her captivity is sweet enough.

They are inside again and sitting in the living room and I can hear Rachel asking if anyone would like something to drink before settling in. I heard a 'Yes Please' from Carolyn, but true to form the Bitch just said she'd like a club soda and lime, no please or thank you. I know that will change very soon. Those three words will be the most predominant ones she will be saying soon, as she begs them.

I can't see in the kitchen, but I know Rachel is spiking Bitch's drink with a Ruffie and things will start happening shortly after she is out. Date rape has nothing to do with this scenario. This is just to start the confusion and disorientation in her and get her brain going in the right direction.

She's taken the glass and is drinking it. She swallowed almost half of it before she placed it on the table.

At least she used the coaster.

It's been 15 minutes now and I can see the effects starting. She seems to be shaking her head in an effort to clear it and listen to Rachel telling her some drivel about the history of the house. She faltered a little trying to say something and I can tell her head is really spinning now. Yup, there she goes. Her head just landed on Carolyn's shoulder and she's out. Rachel is facing the camera now and is giving me two thumbs up and said

"Let the fun begin".

Rachel is picking up the upper half and Carolyn is getting the legs and they are carrying her to her room. I wish I had of thought of a cam in the room, but I knew it would only be a short time that she would be in it.

Rachel is back in front of the cam in the living room now saying,

"The Bitch is naked and ready. Anytime you're ready, we can get started".

I can hardly control myself knowing that my fantasy is going to happen for real. I phone Rachel's cell phone in her pocket and tell them to get her ready, I'm all set and good to go. Ready means a through cleansing of her bowels and pussy and waxing any unwanted hair. They are lifting her dead weight and carrying her to the bathroom. Carolyn is getting the equipment ready and Rachel has gone back to another room to get some things. Rachel has a pair of leather wrist restraints and is wrapping them around the Bitch's wrists. They are hoisting her up as best they can from what I can see and Rachel is snapping them to a ring hung from the ceiling. They are both attaching leather restraints to her thighs just above her knees as she hangs there.

They are taking some rope now and using the D rings, attaching the rope to the sides of the shower rod and pulling her legs up and apart so she's in a squat pose. Carolyn really seems to know this part well and is inserting a bulbous ended hose up her ass for quite a bit. I'm sure it's to get as much out of her as possible. Carolyn is attaching the other end of the hose to a large rubber bag which I take it is filled with water. Carolyn is now squeezing the water from the bag and filling her ass and bowels. Rachel, who wasn't in screen, is now holding a large plastic bottle with a long slender tube and I recognize this as a douche bottle. Rachel is sliding it inside Bitch's pussy and is squeezing it, shooting the liquid up inside. She's rotating it to clean everything out and I can see the fluid pouring out. She's removing the tube now and with a gloved hand, just slid two fingers inside and is feeling around to see if she's clean. To look at them, they look like regular nursing attendants in scrubs.

Rachel has turned to face the cam and gave me a thumbs up to say she's clean. Carolyn is removing the enema tube now. Carolyn and Rachel are standing on either side and are pulling the ass cheeks apart and I can see a flow of brown discharge come out. Carolyn is inspecting her and is now filling up the rubber bottle again. She's putting the tube back in and squeezing the bag. She's taking it back out and they're holding her ass open again. The discharge isn't too colourful this time and Carolyn is picking up a long slender shaft of some kind. I don't know what it's for, but she's sliding it up inside the Bitch's ass a long way. The shaft looked to be at least a foot long and very little is sticking out from what I can see. She's holding the end and twisting it. Now she's slowly pulling out the shaft and I can see residue coming out of her ass. I was in awe when I saw the end come out and I realized it was like a small umbrella on the end. She was scraping the Bitch clean as a whistle. Carolyn is looking up at the cam and nodding to say she is now clean in both holes and Rachel has been standing by with an electric shaver for beards and is now shaving all the pubic hair off to half an inch. I love the sight of it as I see the hair drop because I know how staunch she was about having her strip of hair to show she was a real woman and not a girl as she would say.

Carolyn is holding a small cup and I guess it's the hot wax I ordered. She's using a wooden stick to apply the goop all over her mound, her labia and her asshole area. Rachel is smoothing on the paper strips and they're pressed in firmly to make good adhesion. I know it takes a minute to happen, but I can't wait to see her completely bald. My wait is over and I can see Rachel grabbing an end down by her ass. In a swift motion her hand is coming up and now she's holding it up to show me the hair. I can only imagine what it would have felt like to see so much hair come off at once. Carolyn has grabbed a strip running up the left labia and I can see the jiggle of the Bitch's plump outer labia as the strip clears off the hair. Even from my point of view I can see the redness starting. Rachel is grabbing the other one and that same jiggle and then the redness. Rachel rubs the area with her hand and then Carolyn is doing the same. They seem to agree on something. Damn, I wish I had thought of sound here. The sound of the strip ripping away the hair would have sounded great. They're smiling at me now as they both grab the last strip together. I can see Rachel counting to three and then in a flash the strip is off and I can see one perfectly smooth, bald pussy. I so want to feel that under my tongue as I see them rubbing the area to check for stray hairs. Rachel is sticking two fingers inside and is now showing them to me. Her fingers are coated in slick wetness. The Bitch is unconscious and her pussy still gets wet. Go figure. A quick wash with a cloth to remove any wax and it's prime meat.

Carolyn is now going over the entire area with a razor removing any remaining hair. She is very adept it seems in shaving pussies. In a minute she has the razor down and is testing the area with her tongue for smoothness. I love the sight of her doing Bitch like that. If only she was awake for the experience. Not to worry readers, there will be plenty of that and more going on soon.

They are letting her down now and they are taking her to the 'Room' where she will be spending a large portion of her time. They dumped her on a custom built massage table and shifted her around so she lay in the right spot. I can see them attaching all the restraints to her wrists, waist and legs. They both look at the camera and Carolyn says they are ready to begin. I press the control key on my keyboard and a small light flashes at them to say get started. I have the event recorded and test all the cams to make sure they are working and positioned properly. I can see on cam 1 her whole body and then switch to 2 which is aimed at her pussy. Cam 3 is looking at her from the side giving me a wide shot of the whole table.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers