The Fallen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just caught sight of Carolyn on cam 4 and she's getting a length of opaque tube, like I used as a kid for my fish tank, and she's bringing that back. It's about 4 feet long and I'm starting to see what she's doing. She grabbed another big bowl and placed it beside the other one on the floor. She has a bottle in her pocket she's bringing out. I think it's rubbing alcohol she has. She's dipping the end in and bringing it out again. She hands the bottle to Rachel and she caps it and pockets it. Rachel must know what's next because she went right to the spreader in Bitch's urethra and unscrewed it and pulled it out. As soon as the tip left, Carolyn was slowly pushing the tip of the tube into the opening again. It was slightly wider than the spreader and seemed to be stretching it wider still. Bitch didn't move a muscle as the tube slid in. She hissed through her teeth again as Carolyn used her thumb and finger again and spread the opening wider. The tube slid in about an inch or two and then Carolyn released the tube and placed the other end in the bowl. Now I understood their plan. No matter what Bitch secreted from her pussy, it would be collected in separate bowls. Rachel is wiping Bitch's face clean and holding a tissue so she can blow her nose. She tends to her so caringly, showing tenderness and soothing her. What a mind-fuck.

I love how these girls think on the fly and even my stupid requests don't deter them from their goal. They are well worth the money. I think I'll be getting more than my money's worth in the end result. Although I did come up with a slight snag. What to do with the Bitch once I'm done. I wonder if the girls know someone who'll buy her or even just take her off my hands. It's still months away, but something to ponder during idle times.

I can see on the overhead that some fluid is already collecting in the new bowl. I can't tell if it's piss or cum, but we'll collect it all and see what it turns out like. The girls are noticing it too and pointing.

" Let's see what that pretty cunt of yours can do now. You've been flowing quite steadily but I think you need a little help in turning it up a notch." Rachel is telling her and softly stroking her bald head.

She's going in for a kiss again and there is no hesitation in returning it this time. Rachel seems to get passionate in her kisses and I can see Bitch breathing harder as well. Rachel breaks off and Carolyn moves in right away for the first time. Carolyn is very quick to use her tongue and lips in licking and sucking Bitch's mouth and sucks out the lower lip and bites it with her teeth. She gets back into a deep kiss and the throat movements tell me some tonsil hockey is under way.

They seem to be drawing Bitch to them one way and driving away in another, I'm sure causing great confusion in Bitch's mind on what to make of them. The soft talking, the passionate kisses combined with the severe pain nullify her concept of reality more and leave her open to suggestion.

"You're delicious." Carolyn told her when she finished.

The girls each grabbed a labia clamp and Bitch tensed knowing what was to come. I tensed too, waiting to see the pain hit. They counted down from three together and released the clamps. Bitch's eyes were squeezed shut tightly and drew in a deep breath. The pain didn't disappoint and arrived just over a second later. Bitch's mouth went wide and a short gasp and a long, low moan. Then her eyes flew open wide looking frantically at both of the girls and then screamed in short hitches real loud. Real long.

"I think we're getting a rave review here baby." Carolyn is telling Rachel.

Rachel is laughing and says, "I don't know what I'd do if we got a bad one."

And both are laughing as they watch the pain scream through Bitch's pussy and beyond. I can really see the blood pumping into her labia. Each pulse makes them grow larger and a darker red. I remember so clearly how petite and just darker than flesh colour her labia were. Now they were long and ragged edged and still getting darker. I'm laughing again at a thought I'll share with you. I remember when we met her pussy looked like just a burger bun. Now it looked like a greasy spoon burger with meat and toppings dripping out everywhere.

The girls have waited the right amount of time I guess and are each taking a labia in their fingers and rubbing them hard. This really makes Bitch scream harder. I'm spoiled for regular TV now. I'm riveted to every screen in the room, watching it all from different angles. Maybe the cable companies would like to buy this and turn it into a documentary mini-series. Maybe not. They released her labia and now Carolyn is using both hands to squeeze the length of Bitch's plump outer labia together, causing it to expel a large flow of sap from the reddening opening. The glob slid out and oozed slowly into a long drip and then fell into the bowl with a little splash.

Looking at her pussy now, I can see her lips are very swollen and dark red. Her clit looks the same. The shaft and tip are three times the normal size and purple. I'm getting hard again seeing this. With all the clamps removed and the severest of pain over, Bitch looks like she wants to pass out from exhaustion.

I just looked at the clock for the first time since we started and they've been at it for six hours now. I can see why Bitch is out of it and The girls should take it easy to and not overdue it. I flash the girls again and Rachel has her phone ready when it rings.

"Yes Mistress?" is the response and I want to know how much longer they are going to work on her today.

"She's at the point where accepting the pain is easier than fighting it. I think we can go for one more lesson and then she can have a rest. I'd like to see if we can get a little more sap for you Mistress, while she seems to be eager to give it up."

And I have to admit, Bitch has been flowing steadily and a small, but steady amount is coming from the urethra tube. I tell her it's a go for one more lesson and then let her rest. I'm not showing compassion, I'm just looking out for the health factors. I don't want her getting sick or injured to the point of needing medical attention. This is going to take six months or so and I need the Bitch to be a viable candidate for slave duty. Rachel hangs up and is quietly telling Carolyn the situation. I see a nod of approval from Carolyn and they go back to the table for something. I can see them looking for something in particular. Carolyn has picked up an instrument I recognize as a speculum, and Rachel has a curved dildo I know is used for G spot stimulation.

How sweet I think to myself. The girls are going to try and extract as much fluid as they can before they let her rest for the night. Carolyn is inserting the speculum and is squeezing the handles and making the vaginal opening spread open from top to bottom as much as the speculum can go. This affords me a view inside and I can see a pool of cum ready to flow. Rachel is inserting the dildo and moving it into position. Carolyn is pressing down on the area I know to be above her G spot. She has sighted the spot and is putting the industrial vibe tip on it. The switch is turned on and the vibration causes Bitch to jump to attention and I see Rachel twisting the end of the dildo and that starts it vibrating. They are concentrating the effects of both into one massive vibration. I can already hear the wet, squishy sounds as sap is expelled from within. The involuntary contractions of her cunt cause the fluid to pool up and pour over the speculum and down into my waiting bowl. I shift the cam a little and I can see into the bowls and the new one is filling up slowly and a steadier flow is coming out of the tube.

Bitch is gasping at the assault on such an intense pleasure area. The muscles of her thighs are twitching in spasms as the intense stimulation starts to consume her body. Carolyn is using her fingers to rapidly rub Bitch's clit and Rachel joins by taking a tortured nipple and rolling between her thumb and finger. The girls have kindly stood to Bitch's sides, so I have a clear view of the speculum stretched pussy. I'm in awe at the flow of sap they're creating and watch it pool quickly inside under the dildo and run out and down over the tongue of the speculum and into the waiting bowl below. I can hear the sap slurping its way along the dildo, making that erotic sound of wetness. I can tell Bitch is being overpowered by the vibrations. She would have started out slow and worked up to a climax doing what the girls are doing, but they started at the max and going up from there. Her body is shaking uncontrollably making her tits jiggle and the twitching in her thighs is getting stronger. The girls are standing beside her, calmly watching their ministrations, waiting for their moment. Bitch is trying her best to come to terms with the intensity and ride with it, but it's far more than her brain can process and turn into pleasure. She's starting to buck her hips and that's the signal the girls were waiting for. Rachel takes a nipple in her fingers and squeezes it roughly and at the same time, Carolyn is using her thumb and forefinger and squeezing the entire clitoral shaft and tip just as rough. The mixture of pain and the intense vibrations are making her buck even more and convulsions are starting.

I'm split screening and zooming in on Bitch's cunt in time to see the first squirts of ejaculate and another glob of sap ooze out. Bitch is pushing her vagina out as her orgasm takes hold firmly. I can see her cervix pop into view between spasms. I can see the ejaculate squirting down the tube and I'm moving the cam to look in the bowl. It's filling at a steady rate and there's at least 3 " of it. It's a three quart bowl which means she's delivered a quart of cum already. Good girl. Lots of goodies for me to boil down and see what it tastes like. Syrop de la Bitch over a slice of cheesecake sounds yummy. I'll have to think of some recipes for it. The girls aren't letting up on the stimulation and want to get as much as they can.

It's been over a minute now of steady orgasmic torture and the flow is still coming out. Bitch seems to be in a stupor and unaware of what's happening to her. Her head is lolling back and forth slowly, with her eyes closed, becoming detached from the assault down below. Her convulsions are expelling large amounts of both fluids and the cum bowl is half full. I'm impressed, to say the least.

In a shuddering of her body, Bitch slumps forward and I can tell she's passed out. The girls see it too and switch off the vibes. They're leaving the speculum in to drain her completely. There's just a dribble of cum and a long string of sap dangling from the end of the speculum tongue. Carolyn carefully removes it so it drops in the bowl and is down releasing the speculum and removing it. Rachel is inserting three fingers as deep as she can and turning it around. Carolyn is pulling the labia open widely and I can see that Rachel is cleaning out the remains. Using her fingertips, she's scraping the bottom of Bitch's cunt, drawing out the last of the sap. Carolyn is taking the tube out of her urethra and it doesn't close completely. A steady dribble comes out and pools in the cavernous vaginal canal. Carolyn quickly moves the bowls out of the way and let the Bitch finish draining on the floor. A puddle of both fluids is forming already. Carolyn and Rachel each take a bowl and are heading up to the kitchen to seal them and put them in the fridge for later.

I'm watching Bitch lay there unconscious and I feel happy at the day's progress. She's got a ton of training to go through yet, but I know the girls will take her all the way through. My phone beeps and it's Rachel.

"The pussy sap is covered and in the fridge. We have one more thing for Bitch to do, and we'll call it a day. We don't want to overtax her senses too much the on the first day, We'd like to make sure she is fully aware of her descent as we take her further down. How did you enjoy the day's events?" Rachel asked me, knowing I'm ecstatic about the whole affair. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm as I relate how impressed I was with the 'professional' manner they used and the results they achieved. I told them how erotic the whole thing was and how absolutely sexy they both looked doing it.

"You really thought we looked sexy?" Rachel is asking. They are in the living room now and looking at the cam, their arms around each other,

"Definitely! You girls are hot together." I gladly told them.

"Well, while we're waiting for that cunt downstairs to finish draining, would you like a little sideshow?" Rachel is asking me in a very seductive tone. I can only imagine what these two would do for a sideshow.

"What do you have in mind, Sweetheart?" I reply, teasing right back.

"Well, both Carolyn and I are horny as fuck and want to take care of that and we just wondered if you'd like to watch?" Rachel knows how to deliver a punch line.

It didn't take a moment to say "Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Follow us to the room, seeing how all the fun things are there already, we can do it there." And both of them blow me a kiss and then turned towards each other and kissed with strong passion and embrace. I'm no different than any other guy. I was hard by the time they finished kissing and walked out of frame towards the room.

Here they come, still hand in hand, towards the table. Rachel pulled the tail on Bitch's head back and she still looks out of it. Her eyelids aren't quite open and her eyes seem to be rolled back. Carolyn is spreading her pussy open and zooming in on that, it's still dripping a long strand of clear sap. I can see below on the floor that a puddle 5-6" has collected.

"She's not ready yet. Maybe by the time Carolyn and I are done she'll be awake enough." Rachel is saying into the mic close to her head.

I'm wondering what she has to be awake enough for.

"Shall we take care of that pussy of yours Rachel my darling?"

Carolyn is caressing Rachel's face with her left hand, while spreading Bitch's pussy wide with two fingers of the other.

"This cunt here seems to be doing okay."

She released the labia and a large glob sat at the ready to fall to the floor.

"M-m-m-m, sounds great, baby." Rachel is saying to her while pulling the back of Carolyn's head towards her and ending with a tongue twisting kiss.

They are moving to a harness suspended from the ceiling. It is designed to restrain the body in key areas so that it can be moved freely into any position you want. Carolyn is taking off Rachel's scrubs and as the top is sliding over her head, I see her tits come into view. Very nice. No more than a 'B' cup at best, but firm and pert, no real sag at all. Carolyn tossed the top on the floor and is caressing her tits and pulling on her nipples, gentler than they did on Bitch of course, and they are sweet. It took 15 seconds of touching and they swelled up to a stiff, thick nipple the size of the tip of my baby finger. Rachel is really liking this and I can see her head go back and her eyes close as a look of lust sweeps over her face. She's pulling Carolyn into a major lip lock as she's feeling her nipples being tweaked by her.

Carolyn is massaging the whole tit now and squeezing the firm mounds. She's still kissing, but her hands are moving down and slipping under the waistband of Rachel's scrubs. In a smooth movement, they're over the curve of Rachel ass and down her thighs. Carolyn is using her foot to slide them down the rest of the way and Rachel is stepping out of them. No bra, no panties. No hair. Commando. I like this girl. I can see a tattoo just above her mound and zooming in, I can see it's a heart being squeezed by a thorny vine and the thorns are puncturing the heart and drops of blood are oozing out. Very nice artwork, very nasty connotations. The vine trails off downward to just above her clit and I can't see to where. The top ends in a rose bud. Blood red. Leaves are growing randomly along the vine

Carolyn is breaking off the kiss and I can hear the slurping sounds from their mouths. Carolyn is moving Rachel into position so she can apply the restraints. One on each wrist, one on each ankle and one each above the knees. A thick belt is being put around her waist and a choker around her neck. It only took Carolyn three minutes to get all the harnesses on and start hooking her to the cables. I have to give them credit where it's due. They knew their equipment well and after five minutes in total, Rachel was being suspended about 3' off the ground, facing up. She seems to be quite comfortable as the restraints hold her in position, supporting her body. I think it would be close to a feeling of floating like that.

Rachel is breathing harder and her tits are rising and falling with each breath. They are almost standing up like fake tits do, there's so little sag to them, and the pinky-brown nipples are hard and erect. Again, sweet.

Carolyn is turning her around and I can see now where the tattoo went. It runs right along the clitoral shaft and over her left outer labia and curls back at the bottom to look like it's growing from her pussy. Thorns are coming off the vine and they seem to be piercing the flesh of her labia. That really must have hurt, is all I'm thinking. I have to call Rachel when they're done and ask her who did her tattoo. I have an idea.

Carolyn has a cushion from an armchair and is kneeling on it between Rachel's legs. "Ready for some good pussy licking, Baby?" she's asking her.

"Oh, yeah," Rachel is breathing out the words.

"Suck the hell out of my pussy, Sweetie."

Carolyn is turning to face the cam and says to me,

"Watch the flow out of this pussy when I'm done with my mouth and hands." she tells me and winks and blows a quick kiss to me.

I'm smiling back and even though she can't see or hear me, I tell her to put in a few good licks for me and slurp my tongue to her.

What an amazing day! Bitch's training well under way and my trainers are going to give me an impromptu sex show just to finish the day. I'm sure if they had free reign to do what they wanted to do, they would have made Bitch eat their pussies and anything else they wanted her to do. If this performance is as good as I think it'll be, I think they deserve a day of fun and pleasure with Bitch to do anything to her and anything they want her to do to them. Seems a fair trade to me.

Carolyn is moving in closer and wrapping her arms around Rachel's tethered thighs. She's sticking out her tongue and with the zoom in I can see how wet it is and she laps Rachel from below her ass with a broad, flat tongue, all along her slit and flicking her tongue right at the clit. Rachel twitches good at that and moans out. Carolyn's tongue has left a shiny, wet streak and now she's blowing lightly over the area and I can actually see goose bumps forming. Rachel is shivering at the sensation. Carolyn is spreading Rachel's labia and exposing the light pink flesh inside. She is pressing her flat tongue again to her flesh and is lapping it slowly up and then the quick flick again over the hardened nub of her clit. She's poking her tongue out stiffly and tongue fucking Rachel's hole. It must feel great, because Rachel let her head fall back and closed her eyes with a look of passion on her face. Carolyn seems to know pussy quite well. Rachel is already getting wet. Carolyn must sense this as well, because she's moving her mouth up and over Rachel's clit and is sucking and licking it. This gets a big response from Rachel, loud moans and a couple of gasps and some hip twitching. Carolyn seems to have her mouth covering Rachel's entire pussy and looks like she's eating it.

Gasp, moan, gasp, moan, gasp, is all Rachel seems to be able to do or wants to do. Her face is beaming from pleasure and nipples are rock hard. Many women have told me this was a true sign a woman was getting off and not faking, if so, Rachel is really getting off. I can see Carolyn sucking Rachel's labia out and chewing on them. I didn't need to hear a gasp or moan to know she liked that. I could see a stream of clear fluid ejaculate off Carolyn's chin and spray out. Carolyn felt it and is quickly lifting her top up to feel the spray hit her tits. She never missed a beat sucking on Rachel's clit and labia. Now Carolyn has a sweet pair of tits. They are full and heavy and pale white skin. I can't quite see her nipples yet. The ejaculation has stopped and Rachel is almost crying, but smiling. She must have been super horny working on Bitch all day with no relief for herself until now. I can imagine that Carolyn is the same way. They did say they were horny, but wow, this was uber-horny. Carolyn is standing up and taking the top off. Oh my, she has the pinkest nipples and areola. The buds aren't fully erect, but they are full. Their fullness make a natural cleavage no bra can copy for sexy. She's wiggling out of her scrub pants and kicking them off with her foot. Holy shit is this woman built. When I said she was a lot of woman in a small package, I had no idea. Carolyn is ripped. Her back muscles flexed when she pulled off the top and I can see the leg muscles working as she took off the pants. Her ass might be wide, but I can't see any flab, sag, or cottage cheese on it. Her waist is small alright, and I can make out her six pack. Clean shaven and from my angle she has a tattoo around her pussy, but I can't see what.