The Fallen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure if she did or just said it to get them to stop.

The girls are repositioning the table. They've lowered her head down flat and are moving the leg bracing back down and unhooking her thighs and ankles. They're attaching a 2' length of leather strap with clips at each end to her knees and are using it to pull her knees up even with her tits and slipping the strap behind Bitch's neck so she's holding her own legs up. This causes Bitch's cunt to be exposed without restriction. Her big plump outer labia are swollen from her prior cropping and the untouched back of her thighs is stretched tight and her ass positioned for what's next. The girls have gone back to the table and are returning with straps of leather about 18" long and an inch or so wide. They have a handle made of braided leather and cloth wrapped around it. They are standing again on either side, looking at each other smiling. Bitch is looking at them and knows she's going to get whipped on her most sensitive areas.

"Please don't whip me there. I beg you don't, please, please don't." Her eyes searching for a hint of mercy.

"What do think Carolyn? Should we let her go this time?" Rachel asks like it might be a possibility.

Bitch quickly looks to Carolyn, who looks down at her face, and I can see Bitch is pleading with every movement of her eyes and face to be spared.

"Nah, Fucking beat this Bitch's cunt until she cums or passes out, whatever comes first." Carolyn smiles and Bitch's face goes from pleading to desperation in a heartbeat.

I see the arms go up and the first of many straps start falling. Bitch started screaming after the first several blows, but can't seem to make sound anymore. The hits rain down all along her thighs and ass and the girls adjust their blows and make sure the tip hits the exposed flesh of her cunt and it is getting bruised. Bitch is completely reddened from her ass to the back of her knees. The girls pause to see how Bitch is doing and it took only a minute before she could catch herself and start screaming. The girls smiled and Carolyn held her hand up to Rachel to wait. She moved to the end of the table so she was facing Bitch and started strapping the cunt flesh repeatedly from her clit to her asshole. Bitch is in the most extreme pain and yet, there it is. A flow of clear liquid coming out from the bottom of her labia. How the hell did these girls know she would like this? I guess like it, isn't the right term, but she's getting turned on somehow by the strapping she's getting. I can see clearly that all the areas that were hit are swelling up. Her plump pussy looked twice as big as normal and something foreign, like it was attached to her from something else.

"Does your girlfriend like to spank your cunt like that? Does she like to beat you until you cum or just get you good and wet before she fucks you with her dildo?" Rachel is bent over talking sexy to Bitch.

Bitch is trying to make noise while crying, but can't form words.

"It's okay, we know you're too turned on to speak, so just nod or shake your head." Carolyn tells her.

"Until you cum?" Rachel repeated.

A nod yes.

"Sometimes just to get you wet?" Another nod. Rachel looks at Carolyn and the strap came down several more times and the sound from hitting her cunt sounds wetter. Carolyn is rubbing the battered flesh of Bitch's cunt softly with her hand and says,

" I think we can give you what you need to get off."

As Carolyn said the words, Bitch's cunt left her no room to lie as it expelled a large dollop of cum. All this time, all those years. All of that bullshit. All the denial of love for me. The sacrifices I made. The pain and hurt I went through. Worse, all the horrid treatment of my son. Just so this cunt could get her jollies having her tits and cunt whipped by her dyke friend. Payback is going to be a bitch alright. Fuck am I pissed, and I mean pissed.

Rachel has moved and I can hear the movement of wheels getting louder. Rachel is back and wheeled over the fucking machine. This is truly a nice piece of equipment. No longer the converted dough mixer, but a precision tool for extreme fucking. Rachel and Carolyn are adjusting height levels and positioning it for use. I can see Bitch isn't sure what this thing is yet, but knows it's something nasty for her. Nothing's been nice so far. Rachel is going back to the table again. Carolyn is squirting some lube on Bitch's cunt and spreading it around her opening. Rachel is back in view again and she has a dildo about 10" long and thick, with a metal shaft coming out the back end and she slides it into a hole in the shaft and I can hear a faint click to know it's locked in place. Carolyn is putting lube along the shaft, coating it from tip to base. Rachel has plugged it in and Carolyn hit the switch. I'm sure Bitch was waiting for some horrific noise or a brutal assault on her cunt, but only a quiet hum came from the machine. Rachel held the control pad and Carolyn positioned the tip of the dildo against the swollen labia. Rachel pressed a button and the shaft started moving forward into Bitch's cunt. It pushed past her labia and continued inside until it came to the end of the stroke. Bitch's labia were stretched wide by the girth of the dildo and only an inch or so remained outside. Bitch gulped in air at the intrusion and hitched as it filled her inside. The size must feel so foreign and unbelievable to her as it comes back out and stops for an instant before starting back in.

Carolyn was observing the dildo's movement and gave the stand a little push forward on the backstroke, about an inch or so and watched. The dildo glided in and almost disappeared inside. Bitch's eyes flew open wide when she felt the extra depth. It must have bottomed out on her cervix. I learned that is an extremely sensitive area and it takes little to cause pain there. Still, the shaft of the dildo is getting coated in Bitch's cum. I can see it gathering on the back of the dildo every time it goes in and comes back out.

The girls seem happy with the set up, because Carolyn nodded to Rachel and Rachel nodded back. I can see her twisting the knob and the dildo speeds up to what I would think of as a good hard fucking speed if I was doing it. The cum is gathering even more and dripping off the back in globs every outstroke. Rachel is pushing a button now and turning another knob. I didn't notice any change and then I noticed the loud buzzing sound. It was the vibrating feature. The shaft carried it along to the end and then transferred the vibes through the dildo into Bitch's cunt. This sounded powerful to me on the speakers and it blended with the wet sucking sounds the dildo was making. I can see Bitch's belly rising up when the dildo is deep inside her and filling her completely.

"How does that feel? Just like your dyke friend does it, or better? Do you like our method better?" Carolyn is talking softly again and caressing Bitch's face softly.

Bitch is being overpowered by the machine's abilities and only nods as she feels herself being swept away further into its grip.

"Good. By the time you're finished here with us, you won't feel any pleasure or satisfaction sexually unless it involves pain or debasement. You are truly incapable of a loving relationship normal people have and you will live like the lowlife piece of shit that you are. You will only be able to get off by someone superior to you treating you like this or worse." Carolyn tells her, confirming any doubts or thoughts she had about leaving the way she came in. I'm cringing at the thought of living like she will, but live it she will.

The big cock pushing its way in and out relentlessly just added to the confirmation her head needed to know she better do as they say. Bitch is sobbing and nodding her head.

"Ready to cum you piece of shit?" Rachel asks her. Bitch nods and cries. The cock just keeps hammering her cunt and the globs are still dripping. How much cum is in that cunt? I never knew she was so.....juicy is the only word I can think of.

Rachel turns the vibe knob up full and the buzzing speeds up, then the speed control knob is turned full and The dildo shifts into high gear in a flash. It's moving so fast it is blurred. The cum and whatever else inside Bitch is being whipped to a froth and is squirting out around the edges on the in stroke.

"I think she's ready Rachel, my Darling." Carolyn says and smiles warmly at Rachel.

"I think so too, Baby Cakes."

I always thought that was a stupid pet name, baby cakes, but for Carolyn, it fit.

They each grabbed a nipple and pinched and twisted them, pulling them out as far as they could, and then they sucked on them hard from the way their mouths were working. That was all Bitch needed and they knew it too. In a room filling scream, Bitch bore down on the dildo and a jet of thick white cum shot out. The next in stroke brought out another and then another. Carolyn started smacking Bitch's clit as she came and this just added to the mayhem her brain was feeling. Cum was shooting out and oozing out as Bitch just came and came, screaming like crazy as she did. What a sight. She never came like that with me, squirted her G spot cum, but never a stream of thick, white cum like a guy.

"Our little pain-slut has some hidden treasures I see." Rachel commented and then ran her finger along the outer labia and collected some. She licked it off and said to Carolyn,

"She has sweet cream. A little bit bitter, but very sweet."

Carolyn is scooping up some with two fingers and sucking them.

"M-m-m-m, that is sweet. Oh, that's yummy.' she said excitedly.

"We have to get some more next time and save it for Mistress. She'll be so pleased to have some of this to taste."

Carolyn looked into the cam beside her and smiled, then licked her full lips very seductively to me. Fuck, I'm getting hard again. Damn these girls were sexy. They waited until the squirting stopped and stopped the machine. Carolyn pulled it back and the huge cock fell out and waggled. Cum just poured out in a steady flow and fell to the floor to add to the wet spot she created earlier. Bitch felt the release from pain and her head slumped forward and she looked dazed and disoriented. That must have really sent her close to the edge of losing her sanity and confirmed it more that she was going to be a pain slut and do and take whatever these two women wanted of her.

I phoned the cell and Rachel went back to the harness area where Carolyn left it and answered,

"Yes Mistress."

"Hi, Rachel, That was awesome! I've never seen her cum like that, and neither did I know about her lesbian life. You were awesome yourself on the harness. Damn you're sexy to watch. I'm impressed with your talents to cum as well, very nice. The reason I called was to just mention that Carolyn hasn't had her chance to relieve herself like you did."

"That's right, she hasn't." Rachel agreed.

"I was wondering if she would like to use Bitch for something right now and you can do what you want to do as well."

I saw a big smile come across her face and she said, " Thank you Mistress, I know just what my sweet angel would like. I have just the thing over there," she said pointing at the table.

"I'll leave you to it then, Baby. I have to say, I've cum twice watching you so far and I'm hard again already. I'm going to save this one though for Mi_ _ _ _. I have to leave shortly, but I'll stay to see Carolyn having fun first. Thank you both so much. I couldn't have found anyone better than you two to accomplish this. You have made all my plans and more come to fruition and I can't say enough at how pleased I am so far."

"Oh Mistress, you're so very welcome. You have been so generous to us already and we really love to do what we're doing. I, we promise, she'll be as low a piece of filth as you want her to be and we guarantee she will happily do whatever you want to do to her and have her do for you whatever you like. She will never rebel or disagree with you, ever. By the end of her training, she'll be just the way you ordered her to be and more. You have our word on that, Mistress." Rachel is telling me looking into the cam and I can see she is very sincere in her words, but I think it was also to add to the effect of domination over Bitch as to what her outcome would be and who she would be.

I'm sure she wasn't thinking of anything her friend Kaye introduced her to. She was imagining her body being whipped and beaten and her tits, ass and cunt violated daily. She had no idea of the servitude she would perform as well. Bitch was going to be a total slave in every way possible. Body, mind and spirit. Slave. I'd love to be the master of her and abuse her daily. One problem, what would M_ _ _ _ _ say about it. We haven't talked that openly about our deepest sexual feelings and where the lines are drawn. I doubt she has any interest in what I'm doing to Bitch, because she's so nice, kind and just not someone who would appreciate this, although she did think Bitch needed to be taught a lesson.

I have to get going and I see by my count, I've written 22 pages so far. I'm so sorry readers that this is so lengthy, but I wanted to give you as detailed an account as I could. When I come back tomorrow morning, I'll review the discs from tonight and try to curtail it to 10 pages or less.

Rachel has pulled Carolyn to her and they're standing with arms around each other's waists with the phone between their ears. I see this and tell them,

" I love you girls. You're fantastic! I can't wait to see what else you have planned for her."

I see them both smile at me and together they say, "We love you too, Mistress.

"It's our pleasure to serve you this way and look forward to you coming to see us soon and see the results for yourself." Carolyn has added and Rachel is nodding to agree.

"I'll be out next Monday to have a look. M_ _ _ _ _ and I are going to St. Anne's Spa for the rest of the week and we'll be back Sunday night. I'll contact you Monday morning when I'm in the office." I tell them.

"Have a great time and we'll talk to you Monday, Mistress." They say together again, and smile and wave and blow kisses to the cam.

I do the same. but I know they can't see me. I hung up and so did they. Carolyn pushed the fucking machine back to the table and Rachel picked up a strap on dildo that looked different than the other one Carolyn used before. It had two cocks, one small, about two- three inches and one about six or seven inches and thicker. They walked back to the table and Carolyn pulled Bitch's head forward by her tail. Rachel took the harness and slid it over Bitch's head and told her to open her mouth. Bitch didn't argue and opened wide. Rachel put the small dildo in her mouth and then took a bottle of lube and coated the shaft sticking up from her face. Carolyn is climbing on the table and positioning herself above Bitch's face, facing towards her feet. She's taking the dildo and guiding it into her pussy and lowering herself so her ass covers Bitch's face. Bitch's nose is stuffed between Carolyn's ass cheeks and I'm sure her airflow is cut off or limited. I see her struggle as she tries to breathe and then Carolyn rises up so the dildo is in just at the head and then slides back down, burying it deep inside her and smothering Bitch's face again. Rachel is kissing her and fondling her big tits, getting her nipples harder. Carolyn is rubbing her clit as she slides up and down and Bitch has the best view. Lying there watching Carolyn's pussy sliding down the cock sticking out of her mouth and burying her face in the plump butt cheeks cutting off her air flow.

Now I can tell you what Carolyn's tattoo is. It's a dagger with a curvy blade that seems to be stabbing her just above where her pubic hair would start and comes back out just above her clit, the point just barely touching the start of the clitoral shaft. Blood drops are running down along her labia area on both sides. Very nice artwork, Again, very nasty connotations.

I can see Carolyn's pussy sucking at the dildo as she works it in and out and her juices are flowing now. They run off the base and coat Bitch's face. Bitch seems mesmerized by the sight above her and is starting to move her head in rhythm with Carolyn's squats. Rachel is working all the parts she can and Carolyn is breathing faster and harder. The cum is coming out of her fast enough that it starts a trail along Bitch's cheek and down her neck. Carolyn throws her head back as she starts to really orgasm. The flow intensifies and makes a river of cum now and starts another one down the other cheek. I really believe these girls were horny now. To be worked up all day sexually and no release for hours themselves, must have driven them to get Bitch to the level they wanted so they could get their release time. Rachel has left the table and going to the toy table. She has a small vibe I know they call a bullet. Rachel starts it and adjusts the vibe levels and then rubs all around Carolyn's clit area without touching it. Carolyn is thrusting harder on the dildo and it drives the other end into Bitch's mouth. With one final thrust down, Carolyn starts to shudder and Rachel moves the vibe to run over Carolyn's clit.

Carolyn cries out as her orgasm takes over and Rachel is sucking her nipples and using the vibe to get the best release Carolyn can have. Carolyn is squatting hard on Bitch's face rocking back and forth as she cums. Bitch is having trouble getting a breath and trying push up on the dildo so she can get air. Carolyn enjoys that and sits back harder. She knows Bitch can't breathe and that's part of her control on her. As it starts to subside in her, Carolyn leans forward and using four fingers, slides them deep into Bitch's cunt and finger fucks her hard. Between the lack of air and the intense stimulation, Bitch squirts out another load of white cum into Carolyn's palm, and then another. Six squirts later and Carolyn rises up enough so Bitch can get a breath, but keeps finger fucking her hard. The addition of air seemed to intensify her orgasm and squirted three more times. Carolyn slowly draws her hand out and shows Rachel what she's collected. Turning slowly, she shows it to the cam and it's a huge puddle of milky white cum filling her palm. She's bringing it to her mouth and tasting it with her tongue and smiles and offers it to Rachel. She sticks out her tongue and tastes it too. Rachel is licking her lips and nodding her enjoyment of it as well. They both licked it up until it was gone and Carolyn slowly let the dildo slide out of her pussy. The cock wiggled as it sprung back to attention in Bitch's mouth.

"Oh Baby, that was incredible. Did you see that cunt cream for us?" she said to Rachel.

"And sweet as fresh cream too." Rachel adds.

They lick and kiss each other's mouths and Carolyn rises up off Bitch's face and turns to face her and is squatting down again. She positioned the head of the dildo against her asshole and slowly sat down. This time, Bitch's nose was buried inside Carolyn's pussy. Carolyn rocked her hips front to back, using the bridge of Bitch's nose to rub against her clit. She took the dildo in deep on every stroke and rocked on Bitch's nose a little each time. Carolyn leaned back and rested on her hands, causing the dildo to push towards her pussy and hit her G spot. I could see the bulge of the dildo as it pushed against her. Bitch must have been relieved that she could breathe freely, and stared at the gaping pussy inches from her face. Rachel turned the little bullet on and started rubbing it all over Carolyn's pussy, making her moan out in pleasure.

From the side angle, I can see large amounts of Carolyn's pussy secretions coming out and building up and drip down Bitch's cheek. Rachel can see Bitch concentrating on Carolyn's pussy and ass, and slides her hand down and works four fingers in easily into the sopping wet abyss of Bitch's cunt. Large, wet, sucking sounds come out and Rachel knows Bitch is definitely aroused by the display. Using her thumb, Rachel rubs it over Bitch's clit and she starts grinding her hips at her. Rachel is a multi-task pro. She's rubbing the bullet on Carolyn, finger fucking Bitch and is now sucking on Carolyn's nipples. This is all Carolyn needed to start the run for home. She doubled her efforts on the dildo and Rachel moved the bullet so it sat right on the clitoral shaft and ran it up and down. Rachel worked harder on Carolyn's nipples, biting and sucking and pulling, and fucked her hand as fast as she could in and out of Bitch. It didn't take Carolyn long to reach her peak and cried out as her orgasm swept over her. Her ejaculate squirted out and shot straight up Bitch's nostril, makes her sneeze it out.