The Fallen One Ch. 02

Story Info
My ex gets a real life training in being a slave.
5.5k words
4.38
25.9k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Welcome back readers, I guess you're just as interested to know what happened after I left, as I am.

I've reviewed the tape I left on and I now wish I had stayed. I thought the girls were done after Carolyn came and Rachel left Bitch high and dry without orgasmic relief. I'll pick up from there and describe what I can. I'm sorry it won't be as detailed because I wasn't able to switch cams or zoom, but the overhead and two other fixed cams caught enough action and sound to let me know it was great.

After the girls gave me two thumbs up and waved good-bye, they went back to work on Bitch. She was lying on the table with the dildo harness on her face and the small cock jammed in her mouth, breathing hard and waiting for relief from the orgasmic pressure inside her. Rachel moved the fucking machine in closer and Carolyn hopped off the table, I'm sure feeling better after her horniness was sated, and helped Rachel get the machine ready. They went and got a large dildo attachment about 10" long and thick with natural looking veins.

I never saw them use any lube to prep it when they attached it to the shaft and locked it in place. They turned it on and positioned the cock to the longest out stroke and stopped. They pushed the machine forward so the cock entered Bitch's cunt and continued until it was buried deep inside. Damn a zoom in would be great at this point. Bitch didn't struggle or cry at the intrusion and seemed to want it in her. Carolyn took the controller and flicked the switch to get the shaft moving.

I could see easily enough that the shaft dragged the distended labia out, pulling them tight and then started back in, taking the labia back inside with it. Thank you whoever for parabolic mics. The sound is crystal clear and I can hear the fluid inside Bitch's cunt being agitated as it's churned. I can see it seeping out around the edges of the shaft as it bottoms out and starts back out again. Carolyn has turned it up a few notches and the shaft is gliding in and out sucking and pulling the labia with it, and lots of cum is adhering to the sides.

"Now you will begin your lesson on being truthful about your need for pain. We all know it and very soon you will too. Your friend might have introduced you to this, but she has no idea how to really bring out the most in a pain slut like you. We do. You will never orgasm in a normal way again, ever. You will require a certain level of pain to get off and only when we let you cum. You will accept everything we do without question and learn to enjoy it. Do you understand this?" Rachel told her, her face just above Bitch's.

I wish I could see the look in Bitch's eyes when she was told this, but Rachel is blocking my view.

I may have to interpret some things, but I will be as accurate as I can.

Rachel is taking the harness off Bitch's face and she is a sight to look at. No hair, no make-up, mucus caked to her face, tear streaks down her cheeks and a look of horrific dread in her eyes. I thought she was beautiful before, I like the way she looks now. I can see her belly rising and dropping as the huge cock fills her cunt. Her nipples are erect and swollen as is her clit. They are both still red and raw looking from the previous punishment.

Carolyn must have gone to the table during the conversation and is back with a pair of multi tailed floggers. The host of leather strips looks nasty, but I know they aren't as painful as the single ones. The girls move to either side of Bitch and watch her cunt being invaded over and over again, waiting. Bitch's eyes are shut and I'm guessing here, she must be trying to attain orgasm from the cock. She's working her hips as best as she can to get it to hit the right spot. The girls must have seen this too, and the floggers are start assaulting her tits.

Those beautiful new globes of perfection jiggle and bounce as the flogging sends them flying. They are becoming red very quickly and the nipples are still erect, taking the brunt of every hit. I can hear the sounds as they connect and it's music to my ears.

I know, sounds real sick to think of getting off on someone else's suffering like this, but I am. I spent 15 years suffering at her hands and she made sure I did. Maybe the pain is different, but pain is pain in my book, and she's going to go through every chapter and verse until she knows it by heart.

I can see the look of agony and ecstasy on her face as the cock pounds away inside her and the girls flogging her from tits to cunt and back. It didn't take her too much longer and I could hear her scream start as her orgasm took hold and she rode it out. Sprays of ejaculate went hissing out from the sides of the dildo as her cunt filled with it. The girls kept flogging her until they sensed she was finished.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" Carolyn asked her, like she had just taken care of an injury instead of an extremely painful orgasm.

Bitch was hesitant at first and then slowly nodded her head, yes.

"I thought so." Carolyn agreed.

"I think you can take much more than you've had so far. I think you are going to be pleased with what we have in store for you, don't you Rachel, darling?" Carolyn said looking happily at Rachel.

Carolyn switched off the machine and Rachel pulled it back, releasing Bitch's cunt from the intrusion. As the tip left her opening, a large gush of cum spurted out and dropped with an audible splash on the floor.

"Good girl." Rachel said when she saw the flow.

"You are all cunt aren't you? You just love to cum no matter how you get there, don't you." With most of her embarrassment gone at being discovered in her true form, she just answered yes quietly.

"Don't you? Answer me now." Rachel demanded. They weren't talking as softly and sweetly anymore, becoming harder and more demanding in their tone of voice. Bitch looked at them both with dread and finally answered.

"Yes, I liked it and I love cumming."

The admission was all it took to send her into tears again, sobbing heavily and creating more of a mess on her face. I'm sure the girls were tired of looking at a woman who looked like a snotty faced two year old too. Rachel left and came back with a wet cloth and wiped her face off. I can just see on the overhead cam that Bitch's cunt is still flowing steadily. No matter what she says, her cunt will always tell the truth.

"Now, I know we told you that our Mistress wanted to do your ass first, but she's going away for awhile and we can't wait for your ass training until then. So, you're going to get off your lazy butt and start." Carolyn told her and the girls started to take off the restraints. When she was released, she was dragged stumbling to the suspended harness and had her legs, arms and ankles attached. Her arms were pulled straight up and attached. When the girls were sure they had her positioned right, they started working the ropes and pulleys so she was raised off the ground with her legs spread wide and her ass lowest to the floor.

Carolyn went off screen and came back with a huge, black butt plug. It was at least 7" tall and a little less in diameter at the base of the cone. She squirted some lube on it and rubbed it all over the rubber surface until it glistened. She took her greasy hand and smeared it around Bitch's asshole area. With a deft finger she poked it into Bitch's ass and coated that too.

"She's ready Hon." Carolyn told Rachel, and I saw Rachel pull on the ropes a little and I heard the click of the pulley lock release. Slowly she let the rope out until Bitch's anal opening was pushed against by the massive tip. Carolyn grabbed the seat cushion and laid on the floor close to Bitch to watch the action and guide Rachel. Rachel let the rope out a little more and the tip spread Bitch's sphincter with ease and spread the opening. It was only in an inch or so, but the sensation caused Bitch to wince and cry out.

"Shut up cunt, I told you before you are only allowed to voice yourself when we say you can. We don't want to hear a single sound from you until we say so. Is that understood?"

Rachel sounded a lot stricter than she did before and to make herself understood clearly, she slapped Bitch across the face hard.

Fresh tears and a weak,

"Yes," came from Bitch.

I'm sure she knew if she cried out or said anything, these two girls would make her hurt far worse than she was already.

"A little lower now, sweetie." Carolyn instructed.

Rachel complied and another notch clicked off on the pulley and another inch of plug spread her asshole wider. Bitch was dying to yell out at the intrusion, but knew better. The girls could see her struggle and said,

"That's a good girl, you're learning. It feels so nice in your ass getting stretched like this, doesn't it?" Carolyn asked her as she saw the sphincter stretch to a 3" diameter.

That would feel like the biggest shit you ever had and hurt like a bastard trying to push it out. Bitch was leaking cum again. Truly astounded me to no end she was liking this. Go figure when you think you know someone after being with them for almost 20 years and then find this out about them.

After a couple of more minutes for Bitch's ass to get used to it, Carolyn told Rachel to go one more click. I seen Rachel lower the rope and just heard the click, when Bitch screamed out. Carolyn was quick with her hand and slapped Bitch's inner thighs hard and quick.

"We told you to keep your fucking mouth quiet you piece of shit cunt."

Bitch bit her lips hard to stifle making any sounds, as her ass was being torn open by the plug.

"That's better." Carolyn told her.

I'm sure when people say you can get used to things after a while, they weren't talking about a monster butt plug being forced into your ass. At least they used lube, they're not that cruel.

I had to quickly shut down for a while when M_ _ _ _ _ came back from one of her treatments with a look like she was floating in a dream world. It was one of those mud baths and a kelp wrap after deals. Not my thing, but she was in heaven. I told her it was almost time for lunch and she sounded disgruntled about having to get dressed. We were going out for lunch and that meant dressing. At the spa, all meals and treatments are conducted wearing nothing but the robe they supply for you. It was something M_ _ _ _ _ said that made me think about an idea.

"I wish I had a handmaiden like the old days. Someone who dressed and bathed you, you know. I know you spoil me silly already and I absolutely adore you for all the things you do to make my life so wonderful. but it would just be nice, especially times like this when I just don't feel like moving, to have someone get me dressed and do my hair and make-up. I know it's a silly thing to want, but it would be so nice, you know?" she asked me.

My mind went a million miles an hour thinking about Bitch back at the country house and the possibility of having her for my sweethearts' requests. Something to delve into later. So many questions, so many things that needed done.

Well, lunch went well and we talked more on the subject of personal attendance for her. She really seemed to be gung-ho about it and I said I'll look into it for her when we got back. She was beaming at me through lunch and yes, I got fucked and sucked royally when we got back.

M _ _ _ _ _ was off for a facial and then a manicure/pedicure and massage for both so I'm getting back to the Bitch and find out what her ass is like.

Carolyn was poking her fingers into Bitch's cunt, spreading it open and watching the flow of sap come out and rubbing her fingers in it. Rachel was crouching down so she could see the progress of the ass and plug union. I wish I could see the stretch, but I knew it would look awesome. They were running the hands and fingers over her ass and pussy area and then Rachel stood again. She pulled a little and it released the lock. She let the rope go a little and another click into place. Bitch hissed hard and gritted her teeth to stave off the pain as her hole spread wider.

"Half way Baby. I think her ass is going to swallow it on the first try. She might be all cunt, but her ass is giving it a run for the money." Carolyn told Rachel, looking at the plug disappearing into Bitch's ass.

Sweat was pouring off of Bitch now as she tried to adjust to the massive girth of the plug in her ass. I always wanted to fuck her sweet ass, but this was proving even better than that.

My cell phone just rang and it's Rachel.

"Hi Mistress, just wanted to know if you've checked out what happened after you left."

I told her I was just watching it and was at the part where the plug was half way in.

"Oh, you're going to love how it ends. I won't spoil it, but you'll love what we do. She is a real glutton for orgasms and her cunt just won't quit. I'll just say this, wait till you see when the plug goes in all the way."

She sounded so excited and pleased with herself.

"My darling, Rachel. I don't think I can thank you or Carolyn enough for what you've done already. I am so impressed with your work and look forward to what you have in store for her. By the way, I don't mind that you took her ass before I did. After finding out about her after all these years, I lost interest and figure she's taken it up the hoop enough already with her dyke friend. I have to tell you, you and Carolyn are hot. I watched your performance together and if I wasn't involved with my lady, I'd love to get sandwiched between you two for a fun night, or two. You both blew me away with what you did. I love watching two women together and I've learned quite a bit from it, but you rocked my world with what you two did. I have so many things I need to talk to you about and get your opinion on some things as well. I'll come out to the house early next week and we can talk." I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"Mistress, we are having the greatest time and believe me, both of us would do this for a fraction of what you're paying us. This place is fantastic and a sweet little cunt like that for us to play with. By the way, we wanted to ask you what you were going to do with all the toys and stuff after we're done?" Rachel inquired, hoping my answer would be the right one.

"You know Hon, I never thought about it. If you and Carolyn want to take it, consider it an extra bonus." I told her.

"Extra bonus?" Rachel queried.

"I might as well tell you now, I'm going to give you and Carolyn a week with Bitch to yourselves. You can do whatever you want to her. Of course the same guidelines apply, no missing or permanently damaged parts."

"OMG, really? A week with the cunt to do as we please? Within guidelines of course." Rachel sounded excited and elated. "I have some ideas that will blow her mind and I think you'd approve of too."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"It'll be a surprise. Can we have it closer to the end of her training? I have to get a hold of someone and talk to her first. I'll get your approval of her first before I bring her out, but I'm not spoiling my secret. And for the record, this is our treat for you. It'll be our pleasure to do this. Both Carolyn and I think you're the greatest guy ever. I guess from yesterday, you can tell we prefer women to men, but we'd do you in a heartbeat. Nicely, of course. No rough stuff, unless you want to try some." Rachel teased.

Damn am I ever tempted to have a session with these two honeys.

"I'd really love to, but I'm committed to being with my sweetheart only. If she was into it, that would be a different matter all together." I added that for some interest.

"Do you think she would?" Rachel was prying a little.

"To tell you the truth, she's never given me the slightest indication she swung that way. I have absolutely no idea if she would or wouldn't." I answered as truthfully as I could.

"Hmmm, I bet if Carolyn and I had a chance to talk to her, she'd be naked and fucking us all in less than an hour." Rachel laughed loud as she said it.

I sit and wonder if she's right.

I let her go and wished them a great day and hoped they were getting through to Bitch that the life she knew was over and start getting used to be a slave and a pain slut. I have little doubt they'll succeed, I turned the tape back on and Carolyn was still, I guess, tickling Bitch's cunt, making it pour sap in a desperate need for orgasm. It is really coming out steadily. I amazed at how she does that.

"Let her down now Hon." Carolyn directed.

Rachel released the lock and it lowered just another click and stopped. Bitch grunted and hissed, but didn't yell as the plug sank in another inch. Her ass must be screaming right now.

Carolyn continued to tickle and Rachel walked off screen again. I'm sure if she could, Bitch would be begging for them to stop. I'm waiting until she begs them to do it. Rachel is back with a single thong whip/flogger. The thong is braided leather about 1/2" in diameter and 18" long. The tip is frayed, but bound an inch up to hold it. That looks nasty. She handed it to Carolyn and she's using the tip of the handle to play with Bitch's cunt. The handle was wet in seconds with sap.

Sap, I forgot to ask them to collect more today, shit! One mind, too many things to think of at one time. Hey, I'm only human, right? Okay, I'll try to curtail my thoughts.

There wasn't much left to go in, maybe two or three clicks more and Bitch was showing definite signs of exhaustion and the fight going out of her. It might help her to not fight it and accept it, relax and just let it happen. Carolyn nodded to Rachel and then click, pause, click and Bitch's head flopped back and her mouth opened as the plug found another inch inside her ass to fill. I can't really see it, but a river of liquid is running along the floor from under Bitch's cunt and she must be pouring it out. Still, I'm amazed.

Carolyn's fingers are spreading her cunt open to let it flow more and I see her smiling at Rachel. Rachel is nodding, but I can't see her face. Bitch is gulping in air and trying her best not to make a sound. The overhead shot is great, but a side view with zoom is what I need right now. Another nod from Carolyn and again, click, pause, click and Bitch isn't breathing. She's holding her breath and her face is beet red and trailing down her throat. Her tits look great stuck out like this. Her nipples look rock hard and a dark reddish-brown.

"One more and she's all the way in, Baby." Carolyn said somewhat cheerfully.

"Let me know when and I'll let her know the meaning of pain." Rachel said back.

Bitch heard that and cried out a little. Just a little mind you.

Carolyn pushed the tip of the flogger into her cunt hard,

"No fucking sound, Bitch."

A new flow of tears comes out and runs along her cheeks. No more sounds. Just sheer desperation to have this over with so she could cum or stop or anything but this. Carolyn looked at Bitch's ass and felt it. She turned to Rachel and just nodded. Rachel gave a quick yank releasing the lock and let the rope go. Bitch's ass sucked up the last of the plug inside her and that was too much. She howled at the violation of her ass, orders be damned.

Carolyn knelt in front of bitch and took the flogger and started to whip the sides of Bitch's tits and body. I know that was a very sensitive area to hit and the screaming got louder and longer as Carolyn forehanded and backhanded her strokes across the sides and tits.

I loved the way they bounced and swung from side to side in unison whip the strokes.

Rachel went off screen and came back with the plastic tipped zapper. She lay down on the cushion and started zapping Bitch's clit as Carolyn's flogger tenderized the sides and tits. Bitch screamed in short bursts as the zapper hit and then Rachel moved it quickly and slid it inside Bitch's cunt.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
12