The Fallen One Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been a real tight squeeze with all that plug pushing into her. I could see Rachel pressing the button in short jabs and every time, Bitch would spasm and twitch. The contractions started and the screams of pain turned into screams of release as her orgasm started. All that pain, yet all that cum. How the fuck did she do that. Carolyn and Rachel worked her over hard. Bitch's sides and tits looked raw from the whipping and the zapper was buzzing away merrily.

When the girls felt she had quenched the thirst for orgasm, Carolyn put down the flogger and Rachel pulled the zapper out, but gave Bitch's clit a couple of more zaps for good measure. That brought a few more spasms and a few more squirts of cum. Then stood up and looked into Bitch's exhausted face.

"There, didn't that feel great? Don't you just love the way your ass feels stuffed full and stretched wide? I just know you loved that zapper stuck in your cunt. Did you like the tenderizing I gave your tits?" Carolyn sounded soothing to her the way she spoke, lulling her deeper under their control.

Bitch just nodded to yes to everything Carolyn asked. I don't think she understood what she was even saying, she looked so out of it.

"Help me raise this cunt up again so we can get a good look at that plug in her ass, okay Babe." Rachel asked Carolyn and offered her hand to help her.

She helped her up and then kissed her with great affection, running their hands over each other's bodies. As they finished, they each spat a wad of spit into Bitch's open mouth. Bitch just closed her mouth and swallowed it without a second thought. They pulled the rope together and raised Bitch up as high as they could go. They bent down and looked at the massive butt plug stuffed into Bitch's ass and felt the taut skin around the opening.

Rachel took hold of the end and started pulling out in short yanks. I don't think she was trying to get it out, just stretch her sphincter more. It would have been great to see that. Have to remember the hand held cam next time. She stopped pulling and they felt it again, but looked like they weren't satisfied.

Carolyn grabbed it this time and yanked, maybe a little harder. Bitch was grunting at every pull and her cunt splayed open showing a large amount of dark, pink flesh all slick with cum and sap. Carolyn pulled down and held it there for a good while and then let it go in again.

I'm thinking Bitch must be finding more comfort with it in, than having it pulled out. They both took hold and pulled slowly, and stopped. I bet the widest part was right at her opening, stretching her to the max. They left it there for a minute or so, both of them rubbing their hands all around her ass and cunt, feeling the effects of the stretch. They looked at each other and nodded and then pulled the plug out all the way.

The look of relief on Bitch's face was priceless. She slumped against her restraints and hung there lifeless. Carolyn went and got another cushion and they both knelt on them. One in front and one behind Bitch. Rachel picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some on her hand and then Carolyn's. They coated their whole hand each and then shook hands and wished each other a good time.

"I'll see you on the inside, Baby." Rachel said and Carolyn blew her a kiss and said,

"I'll be in before you."

The girls tented their fingers and placed them at the openings.

"3-2-1-Go!" Rachel counted out and both of them pushed and twisted their hands working them inside Bitch's ass and cunt at the same time. Now this was an interesting contest. I couldn't see the actual insertions, but Carolyn had Bitch's cunt filled with her hand seconds before Rachel joined inside. All I can see are two hands buried up to the wrists inside Bitch.

"Let me congratulate the winner." Rachel smiled at Carolyn. Carolyn smiled back and said,

"Why thank you pretty lady, that's so sweet of you."

What was Bitch doing during this? As soon as she felt the fingers spreading her open, her head sprung up and her mouth opened and only two loud grunts came out and then her head fell forward again. I can see the girls moving their hands and I guess shaking them inside.

"You do realize it was easier for you than me though, right Honey?" Rachel joked.

"Yeah, but it was still fun all the same." Carolyn said laughing.

They started working their hands in and out palms together and then Carolyn started twisting hers a bit from side to side, widening the vaginal canal. If her hand moved as much as her arm did, she was getting very sloppy in there.

"How does she feel?" Rachel asked.

"Like a nice, warm, wet glove. Her cunt has given up any resistance and will stretch well." Carolyn replied.

"Okay, hold still and let me see how her ass does. right now it's really tight and squishing my fingers." Rachel asked her.

Carolyn stopped twisting and I can see Rachel trying to twist her hand. It didn't move near as much as Carolyn's, but she said,

"That's a bit better. It's not as tight now and I can move my fingers more."

Bitch didn't seem to move at all through all this and I suspect was close to passing out.

"Okay, I think I can make a fist and I want to work her opening as well and stretch that a bit more. Maybe a good sized plug in her ass should help keep her loose for tomorrow, what do you think?" Carolyn asked her partner.

"I think that's a great idea and I know just the one, too. Okay, you work her cunt some more and then we'll clean her up and put her to bed for the night." Rachel replied.

They both seemed happy with how things turned out.

I can see Carolyn working her arm and I guess she's trying to get her hand into a fist inside Bitch, with Rachel's hand just a thin membrane away. I can see Carolyn nodding and I guess she has her hand into a fist now. She's twisting and rolling her wrist widening Bitch's passage. Rachel is keeping her hand still as Carolyn works her hand up and down a little.

"I can feel your hand like I'm touching it, I can feel every bone and knuckle. Yeah, I think she's stretched inside." Rachel said.

"I think so too. Let me get her opening nice and wide now."

Carolyn pulled her hand out and I can just see her knuckles. She's leaving right at the widest point and now she's put it back in. There must be lots of room in there now because it just went in without a problem. She's pulling out again to the same spot and holding. Carolyn is checking the stretch with her other hand, feeling how tight the skin is. Carolyn nodded and they both released their hands one at a time, Carolyn first. I could see her fist stretching as it came out and then the labia contracted, but not the way it did before. Now her opening stayed agape and the labia distended and loose. Rachel pulled her hand out and I could hear a faint wet pop as it exited. I'm sure her sphincter wasn't closed any more.

The girls released the restraint s holding her thighs and ankles and let them drop, leaving her semi-standing, more suspended from her wrists. Carolyn walked off screen and was gone for long while and Rachel took that time to clean and put away the toys. I could hear some banging on the speakers and soon Carolyn was back toting the power washer behind her.

"Good thinking, Sweetie, that'll save us some time getting her cleaned up."

"Yeah, I wasn't looking forward to doing it by hand, so I remembered this was in the garage." The girls went about hooking it up and Rachel turned the switch on and the motor hummed as the pressure built up. Carolyn aimed the nozzle away from Bitch to adjust the spray, and when it looked right she started hosing down Bitch from head to toe.

This startled her enough to come out of her stupor and splutter as the water filled her mouth. The spray hitting her tits and sides caused her to wince in pain and was glad it was over soon. Carolyn sprayed Bitch's cunt and ass well, making sure they were ready for tomorrow's playtime and training. Finally the spray stopped and Rachel looked Bitch over to make sure she was clean enough. they released her wrists and the girls caught her before she fell. Bitch was totally out of it and allowed herself to be dragged along by them.

They took her to a room off the playroom that had a mattress on the floor and a very scratchy wool blanket. That was all that was in the room, because that was all I put in it. No windows, a locked door and the most meagre of comfort was all she deserved. She wasn't fed and I know the girls have something going in that department. They said they were going to put her on a liquid diet so she didn't have to have too many enemas and shit to clean up and give her a multi vitamin package to keep her health up.

They left her there and locked the door and went upstairs, I'm sure, to resume their prior lovemaking, now that more stimulus has been added. The lights shut off and we'll have to wait until tomorrow's taped session to see how Bitch faired out on her first day.

I know one thing, pain will be first and foremost on her mind and body.

12