The Fallen One Ch. 03

Story Info
Bitch is coming along nicely.
4.3k words
4.39
20.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

A few things to get cleared up before we start. First, thank you to all who took the time to write to me personally and wish me well. Second, I'd like to wish the dissenters a fuck you. I really don't give a shit if you don't like what I'm writing or not, this is happening right now and whether you disagree with what I'm doing or find my writing style not up to your masturbating standards, doesn't affect me one bit. I live by three simple words when it comes to issues like that, Imagine My Concern. If you still think this is just a story, write to me and I'll give you lots of info to check out and see if you are good enough to find me and who I am. With that said, I won't keep the other readers waiting to find out how the rest of Bitch's first week went.

Wednesday, May 3 2009

Bitch was awake in her room when the girls went in to get her. She didn't need to be dragged out this time and came willingly when Carolyn wiggled her finger at her to come. This morning the girls were completely naked and Bitch remembered what her morning duties were. One thing Bitch wasn't, was stupid. I'll give her that. What she was, was gullible. Something like, book smart, life stupid. Bitch went to the table like before and sat on the low stool. Both the girls lay their bodies on the table and spread their legs for her. Bitch started with Rachel today and seemed to, not quite, enjoy doing her duty, but did it as well as she could. She licked and poked her tongue into Rachel's pussy and then wiped her tongue up Rachel's ass and licked her clean. Without hesitation, she went right to Carolyn and cleaned her just as good. She must have spent her waking hours thinking of her first two days of training and decided it was going to be better for her to comply rather than resist. Good thinking. I was eager to know if she was ready for her next stage. I am still astounded to see how far the girls have taken her so far.

With her duties performed to the girls satisfaction, They told her she would like what today held in store for her, while she had her two bottles of ensure and her little cup of goodies for breakfast. They waited until she was finished and gave her, her bathroom duties like yesterday. She complied to the letter and left the door open and did her best to evacuate her bowels and bladder as much as she could. When she finished, she remembered to wait and let the girls inspect the contents of the bowl. With that done, and the rest of her toiletries complete, they led her to the table and she obediently lay down on it when told to.

The girls didn't restrain her, but placed her feet in the stirrups and told her,

"You are going to have your ass and cunt stretched today. You must be ready to service us at a moment's notice and don't want to spend any time working you in. When you are given to our Mistress, you will please her with whatever she wishes you to do. To do that, you must be taught that your cunt and asshole aren't yours to control. You will provide her with your body to do her bidding and above all, say thank you after she has finished." Rachel explained this very clearly to Bitch, who must have weighed what was going to happen, against what she had to do and answered,

"I will do what you ask of me. Mistress, may I ask a question?"

"I will grant you a question, What is it?" Rachel answered.

"How long is my training going to be? The reason I ask is that I would like to see my son. I haven't seen him in a long time and I'm hoping it will be soon." Bitch asked. Her face showed a look of hope, her request would be granted soon.

"From what our Mistress has said, you didn't care about him before. Did you really hit your son and abuse him like Mistress has told us?" Carolyn added.

Before Bitch could answer, Rachel spoke first.

"I'll answer the question. Your training will take as long as necessary to complete. It's up to you, like we've said before, how long that is. As for seeing your son, that would be up to him. From what I gather, you're lucky he didn't have you charged and thrown in jail. So as to what Mistress Carolyn asked, nobody cares if you want to see him or not and whether you did or didn't do what you did. This training is for your benefit to become the piece of shit you are and deny being. It will also teach you to be respectful of your behaviour and your place in the scheme of things. Once you have proven you have become that, and obey EVERY command, you will be given or sold to a Master or another Mistress who will decide if you will have any kind of life outside of their world. So forget about what was and concentrate on what is and things will go better for you."

I can see the tears welling up at the reality of Rachel's words as they sank in. These two are just plain fabulous. I cringed at thinking what it would be like to be her.

"Are you ready for some fun now? I hope so, because we've been waiting to start. I love seeing how wide your cunt and ass will stretch. This morning you will have your cunt done and then after a rest, your ass will be done the same way. You will be given something afterwards to help keep your ass that way until tomorrow. " Carolyn said as she was playing with Bitch's cunt and ass areas.

"Be mindful of your training so far, the lessons you've learned already should be well ingrained into you by now, that you shouldn't need any reminders. If you fuck up, we'll fuck you up. Plain and simple. Ready?" Rachel instructed calmly and softly.

It really is a weird, scary thing to hear what they say in such a soft, gentle voice. In any other setting, you would think they were the sweetest, nicest people. Not this setting though.

The girls know which cams are recording and stick to script. I can follow them on split screen as they go to the table and bring back an assortment of black rubber plugs, dildos and inflatables. They set them on the cart top and spread them out. Bitch is checking them out as well and her face is telling me that nothing appeals to her. Carolyn is moving between Bitch's legs and pushing her knees as far apart as they can go, and I can see she's looking at her cunt with a smile.

"I do love that cunt of yours. It's nice and meaty and just takes a licking and keeps on ticking. I can't wait until this afternoon and see how well your ass does. I'd really like to see a good stretch done today. We'll be doing this again tomorrow as well, so do your best to get as big as you can today."

Carolyn motioned to Rachel to toss the bottle of lube to her. Rachel was using it to coat the black dildo and brought it and the lube over to Carolyn. Carolyn poured some in her palm and used it to coat Bitch's cunt around her labia and then easily worked three fingers in and coated inside as well. Carolyn moved to Bitch's side and used her fingers to spread Bitch's cunt open. Rachel is lining up the beast and pushing at Bitch's entrance. I can see by the spread Carolyn is providing and the circumference needed for the dildo to fit, are too different in size. It seems to be pushing everything inside with it. Bitch is trying to do her best to give this thing access to her, but it clearly is going to take more force. Rachel is screwing it around and pushing, looking for that magic fit. Bitch is spreading her ass cheeks apart to assist in entry and the girls are happy.

"Good girl, it'll be better once it's inside and you adjust to the size. Rachel, Dear, just give it a good heave-ho." Carolyn told her and then Rachel.

Rachel seemed to agree and gave a good push and the head popped in. Bitch grunted and gasped at the intrusion inside her.

"Like I said, you have to be ready at a moment's notice to take this. Mistress would be greatly displeased at having to do this amount of work, when she wants to play. Now here comes the rest of it." Rachel cautions her.

Carolyn took hold of it with both hands and Rachel pushed at the end and the dildo slowly sank in. Bitch gritted and hissed and allowed it entry. I know it's 15" long and at least half or more is inside already. Rachel halts and pulls back slowly. I can see from the overhead shot that the dildo is pulling Bitch's labia out with it and stretching them as they adhere to the shaft. The trip back is just as slow and deep and the girls are working in more this time. There is just enough for Rachel's hand to get around the end and pull back. That looks like 9"-10" or so to me. It seems to be sliding in a little easier, but Bitch isn't noticing much difference it seems.

"You shouldn't have much difficulty with this. If you've had a kid, this isn't anywhere near as big as him, so let's get with it and start fucking this thing already, and stop with the drama show." Rachel admonished her.

With a little effort, Rachel was sliding the big fucker in and out a little faster and Bitch just lay there with her legs spread wide grimacing, as the beast made a new home inside her. I can see the inner lips turning white and the outer getting very red. Rachel snuggled it in deep and let it go and stood beside Carolyn. Bitch looked like some kind of freaky popsicle with the dildo sticking out. It started to slide out and Rachel pushed it in again.

"Don't let it get out. Use your cunt to hold on to it." she ordered.

Bitch looked like she was doing her best to relax and focus on her Keigels. The dildo didn't move, but she was twitching lightly on her thighs. The girls ran their fingers around the edges and checked how tight it was.

"I think a half hour should do it. Sound right to you, Hon?" Rachel asked.

"That's about right. She'll be good and loose by then. So, would you like to go first or shall I?" Carolyn said back.

"I believe it's your turn to go first this time, my Sweet." Rachel told her and kissed her deeply. Hot women. no doubt about it. They broke apart and Carolyn moved to Bitch's side.

"While we're waiting, we thought a good pussy licking would be in order. Since my angel girl here has said it's my turn first, I'm looking forward to feeling your tongue and lips working some magic on my pussy." Carolyn told her and climbed up to straddle Bitch's face.

This is one of those times my view is somewhat obstructed by Carolyn. Unless she lies back, I won't see a good view of Bitch licking her pussy. So I'll just say that she must have done some good tongue work, because Carolyn humped the shit out of her face after only ten minutes.

" Oh yeah, oh baby, that was great! Your girlfriend must love you. You do have a talent for licking pussy. Oh my. Rachel, Darling, get up here and let this wonderful tongue work some magic on your pussy. I bet you'll soak her face with cum when she's done." Carolyn proclaimed as she finished cumming and moved off Bitch's face.

I could see her face was coated from her nose to her chin with cum and was licking around the edges of her mouth.

"Like the taste of pussy, do you?" Rachel asked her as she climbed up on the table.

Bitch was looking in her eyes and smiled. She actually smiled.

"From that I'll assume you've been servicing your dyke friend's cunt regularly. Is that right?" Rachel asked her as she squatted down and rested on Bitch's chest.

"Yes, I have." Bitch answered quickly.

"So you like licking cunt more than sucking cock?" Rachel's next question.

"I think I do. I like that I don't have to hurt my jaw, stretching it open to fit a cock inside. Kaye's pussy is all I've had since... a long time." She answered.

"So you're a Dyke. Plain and simple. Well let's see what all the fuss is about." Rachel told her and lowered her pussy onto Bitch's face.

I can see Bitch's head moving and Rachel has thrown her head back in response to what Bitch is doing. Carolyn, you angel. She's grabbed the portable and is focusing on Bitch doing her thing. She's sucking and licking Rachel's labia into her mouth and it does look like she knows a thing or two about licking pussy. She's doing the same to Rachel's clit and that is really driving the point home for Rachel. Rachel is thrusting forward in twitches and spasms trying to keep in contact with Bitch's mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, lick me. Lick my clit, just like that. Oh yeah. You are a talented pussy licker aren't you?" Rachel said as she came closer to orgasm.

"M-m-m-m," Bitch replied through grunts out of her nose and throat.

In under ten minutes, Bitch had Rachel's pussy giving up her cum. Rachel bucked hard on Bitch's face as she had a damn good orgasm. Rachel fell backwards, laying on top of Bitch's body as she recuperated breathing hard and feeling the aftershock waves of her orgasm. Carolyn zoomed in and I can see cum oozing from Rachel's pussy. She panned back to Bitch's face and she's smiling again. Her eyes are closed and she looks happy.

"I think we should include this in our daily exercises, don't you Sweetheart? I can't think of a better way to start the day, can you?" Carolyn asked.

"No kidding. I had no idea she was so good. Did your friend teach you that?" Rachel asked her.

"No, I just do what I think feels good." Bitch replied.

"Now, because you just made us both feel great, I'll overlook the fact you didn't answer respectfully. Would you like to try again without benefit of some reminders?" Rachel admonished her.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. I will remember." Bitch told her quickly, a look of fear coming over her face.

"That's more like it. Now, you say you did that without anyone teaching you? You just know how to please a woman's pussy, naturally?" Rachel asked again.

"Yes Mistress. I love the feel and taste of it in my mouth. I know what the parts all feel like, so I just do what I think will feel good. I also like the taste of woman's cum more than a guy's." Bitch admitted.

No wonder my sex life with her went to zero. The more she licked pussy, the less she showed interest in my cock.

"Really? Well Mistress will be very happy knowing that. She very much loves her pussy serviced by a talented mouth. As I stated before. the faster you learn and accept your new life, the easier it will be on you. That and your love of licking pussy, should help you to be a pampered slave." Rachel told her as she leaned forward to look in her eyes.

When she finished, she leaned in and kissed Bitch passionately. The response was returned equally by Bitch. She really did seem to enjoy being with another woman. The way she kissed and licked pussy, only one conclusion could be made. Lesbian.

Carolyn moved in close and took over kissing once Rachel moved back. She tongued and licked and sucked on Bitch's lips and tongue. While Carolyn sucked Bitch's tongue in her mouth, she bit the tip of it with her teeth and pulled it out. Bitch whined a little, but allowed Carolyn control of her. Carolyn let go and then tongued her hard with a kiss. Bitch must have liked that because I seen her nipples swell when she was kissed.

I still don't know what to make of this woman. I thought I was driving her to the nadir of her being and when I see her react to Carolyn doing that, was she really enjoying being tortured, or just responding to the stimulus. So far, I've seen nothing but response, but I can't be sure, yet.

Once Carolyn finished kissing, they moved between Bitch's legs. Rachel took hold and slowly pulled the thick, black dildo out. I could hear the sucking sounds as it came out.

Rachel was feeling how wet Bitch's cunt was already. I could hear her fingers inside her squishing around. Rachel is using both her hands and spreading Bitch wider now, getting her ready to expand. She's thrusting them in and out quickly and then stopping to spread her more. It sounds very wet in there. Carolyn is holding an inflatable dildo, the only way to describe it, and is ready to slide it in. Rachel is holding Bitch open and Carolyn slid it in easily and is squeezing the inflator bulb. I can see it blowing up like a balloon inside her. I have no idea how big it's getting inside her, but her opening is expanding like it did when she gave birth to my son. I could easily put my hand inside her right now and barely touch the sides. Bitch is gasping as she feels it fill her and stretch her open. Carolyn let the inflator bulb go now and is checking the tightness of her cunt around the balloon. I can see her nod to Rachel that it is stretching okay. Rachel nodded back and is going back to the table for something. She picked up the nipple suction cups and brought them back.

"Good idea, Hon. Might as well get her nipples done while we wait." Carolyn told her.

Rachel is placing the first cup over Bitch's nipple and pulling back on the plunger. I can see her nipple being sucked into it and expanding to an enormous size. Bitch is grimacing at the feeling and I'm sure it isn't that pleasing to her. Carolyn is now doing the other one and she too is sucking it out. They release the plungers and leave her nipples in a constant suction.

"Now those are going to be nice to suck on later. I hope Mistress will be having them pierced with rings soon. These babies are crying out for some punishment, don't you think Babe?" Rachel is asking Carolyn.

"Hmmm, I agree. I think her clit should be thoroughly distended as well and a ring through her hood for discipline and training. Would you like that Bitch? Want to feel your nipples attached to your clit?" Rachel is asking Bitch.

She has a wonderful look of horror in her eyes and the girls are smiling back at her. I would like to see her pierced so she can be dressed in full ring and chain regalia. I can see her nipples still swelling and growing further into the tube like cups, getting a dark purple now. Her cunt is stretched to repletion and it too is quite colourful.

Fifteen minutes have gone by and Rachel is deflating the dildo and Carolyn is doing the same to the suction cups. I can see how long and stretched her nipples are and they have to be close to an inch or more and thickly engorged. I'm panning down and I can actually see right inside Bitch's cunt. It's a brilliant scarlet red inside and deepening to a darker red around her lips. The thin line of purple along the labia's edge creates a nice contrast and frames it nicely. Rachel is using three fingers of each hand and pulling the labia open wide to see how much she can spread. I bet if I took a measuring tape and spanned the distance, it would be four or five inches across. I know she was bigger during birth, but this is interesting to see just how much a woman's pussy can actually be stretched before ripping and tearing occur. I'm enjoying the thought that she will never enjoy the pleasure of a tight cunt wrapped around a cock. Only a monster of a dildo will create that now. And this afternoon's session will do the same to her tight, puckered asshole. I know the girls will be repeating this all week long, until she stays that distended and gaping. I'll make sure some rings along her labia are added and a Queen Victoria to finish it.

I was checking out a piercing website and saw some creative stud work I'd like to have installed as well, both to her cunt and tits. By the time she's finished, she'll be a work of art. Not quite a museum piece, maybe more a trade show amusement piece.

I'll fast forward to her last day of stretching and after four hours per day, she is gaping in both holes and her nipples are sticking out to abnormal lengths. They look to be almost two inches in length and twice their girth from before. Carolyn has lubed her hand and is entering Bitch's cunt with her closed fist, as easily as if it were a finger.

"Well, you seem to have responded nicely to stretching, so as your reward for being a good piece of shit, you'll have the weekend off for training and you can spend it pleasing my sweetie's pussy and mine. If you're real good, we'll let you eat some solid food and feel like a human. Remember, you fuck up and you'll be on that harness and whipped till you feel death would be a better choice. Is that understood?" Rachel has informed her, pointing to the suspension rig.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
12