The Fallen One Ch. 04

Story Info
Bitch becomes art and a twisted turn of events.
4.5k words
4.38
23.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers

Hi readers, I've got to tell you, it has been a very interesting summer. Seems like life has fun throwing curve balls at you and dares you to swing and connect. I have been enjoying my new life of leisure, cottaging, spa weekends (Fucking awesome way to unwind), bought two new cars, five new Armani suits, some custom made shoes and a dozen ties while travelling Italy for two weeks. And believe it or not, I actually finished writing two more stories. I wrote the next chapters of two on-going stories while staying in a villa and now I'm back and writing about Bitch.

Well, get this, Bitch has been fully submitted and from the first viewing since I got back, seems to like her new role. Looks like the girls knew the right buttons to push to get her to break and enough rewards to convince her this was what she wanted all along in her life. Rachel and Carolyn enjoy getting licked and cleaned and have their mornings started with several orgasms each and submit Bitch to a daily dose of pussy and ass stretching to keep her in shape. I noticed several days of DP fisting and Carolyn worked a two hander in her cunt. The sloshing sounds she made during that were incredible. They had her do a beauty touch up on each of them, legs and pussies shaved, manicures and pedicures, and then had her suck their toes and then apply polish to their fingers and toes. They love making her submit to being servile to their every need.

She looks a little butchy now with her hair stubble coming in, like a boot camp marine. No make up or scent is allowed, I was told, so she has no identity. She takes everything they do to her with compliance and gratitude and the best is coming.

A friend of Carolyn is doing some of the artwork I wanted to have done. Piercing and studding all the vital areas and then later, her tattooing is getting done. I had an Email from her friend Rashida, showing the design she worked out and it's amazing. It uses studs around her aureolas and out into her tits, a line of studs down each outer labia, close to her thighs, two rows going straight up from her clit hood, up to her navel and a ring around her anus, and then the small rings are attached to her clit hood, inner labia and nipples. And for the piece de resistance, a Queen Victoria. To utilize these studs and rings, is a bra and panty set made of solid silver and gold plate mail. They hook on to the studs and keep things in a delicious state of painful arousal. Once I see the footage, I'll detail the process. Needless to say, inflicting pain costs money and this was costing $5500 for the stud work and piercing, the ink is going on later and the set was $12,500, not sold in stores obviously, but custom fitted for Bitch personally. The girls had done a full and in depth measuring of her tits, pussy and ass, along with photos for clarity of position and shape, and sent them to a place in France that designs them. Secret, someone else is getting the whole set too, only nicer. Another entertainment right-off for my taxes, sweet.

As I mentioned before, my girlfriend wanted an old fashioned handmaiden and I was in the process of letting her know about Bitch. It was while we were in Italy, we visited a few castles and villas and met some very nice people. They had their own personal handmaiden and valet, and after they told me what they do for them to manage their daily affairs, I am definitely getting them.

What's the use of 30+ million if you can't enjoy it to the max, I mean really. Tell me you'd be doing something different if it was you. So after she had that thrown her way, she was hounding me to have one and well, I dropped the bomb and told her about Bitch. To my surprise, she didn't seem too shocked. I thought she'd freak out and call the cops,saying that I was a total sicko. No doubt, upon investigation, they'd think the same thing and nothing would keep me out of jail, except a whole bunch of cash. She took it calmly actually, and admitted she sensed I wasn't the total nice guy she knew me to be, and I wouldn't do that to her without something else up my sleeve. She was actually happy I had taken her down off her high horse and didn't mind the abuse I hurled at her, well the girls did that for me and I'll add, for some of you readers as well.

Thanks again for writing and telling me your thoughts and feelings for what I'm doing. I'm sure many of you reading can relate to loving someone so much and then have the rug pulled out from under your feet. You've sat there looking at them and wondering why the fuck are they treating you like this? You gave your heart to them and now you get treated like a piece of shit. Not too hard to imagine how that makes you feel, especially when your child is getting that too. So for those who write and call me a sick fuck and complain about cruelty, talk to my readers and others, men and women, who have had to deal with this. I'm sure I'd be mailing copies of the discs to you and you'd cheer through it all.

Sorry, back to my girlfriend and Bitch. She looked at her transformation and when I said, " You can turn her into anything you want", she didn't think too long and said she'd go out and see her and see what she thought. She has an idea of what she'd like and thinks she would find it interesting to have Bitch serve her. Happy, happy, happy.

Now, like I said earlier, life throws some good pitches and then some wicked curves. I got a slider thrown to me and I think it's out of the park. I had submitted my stories and was getting feedback and one in particular came from a fellow writer. She told me how much she enjoyed my writing and I happened to catch her new piece and we ended up getting in touch and Emailing each other, We hit it off and became friends and shared all kinds of thoughts and feelings about things and shared intimate details and described our sex lives and it didn't take long before we were swapping pics and real names and lo and behold, we're falling in love. Now I know I've got a great girlfirend and she does love me, how deeply I'm not sure yet, but I know it has it's limitations. All relationships do. What I was finding in my new interest, I knew didn't exist in my current one, was the depth of character, and her personality had me instantly.

I'll tell you know, it's LittleMissJen. She's a beautiful sub who lives in a south-west state and she is fabulous. I can't say enough about her as to what she is as a person and as a woman. As a sexual partner, I was coming to learn there was a side of me that liked what her lifestyle was like, and wanted to try it. I've always been adventurous and this just seemed to fulfill what I had been missing now, and in all my relationships. I have some Dom traits that LMJ likes in me and she does so many things that turn me on, that I don't have to coax her into, she'll do them willingly and gladly on command.

I never saw it coming. Right out of left field and hit home plate. I had fallen in love mutually with the woman my heart desired and she found I filled her life with what every other Dom lacked. So, now I have Bitch getting studded and pierced, my girlfriend going out to check out her new handmaiden and me falling in love with a writer from Literotica. That's a curve ball if I ever saw one.

You can find out all about it in a posting coming out soon called 'The Bonding of LanceGT and LittleMissJen'. We thought it was worth putting in a story.

But now let's get back to the matter at hand, Bitch's artwork. Rashida came on a Tuesday and Wednesday to do all the work and wow, is she gorgeous. The total Indian princess thing, you know. Slender, long, raven-black hair, those hypnotically, black eyes and a killer body, 5'7'about 120 lbs. I truly think I watched her more, than what she did. She moved with such grace and precision applying the metal, it was hard to concentrate on Bitch getting done. There really are beautiful women in every race.

Bitch came out from the kitchen, naked of course, she's upstairs now too, and greeted Rashida at the door. Rachel and Carolyn were out on the patio after swimming, judging from the bathing suits they were wearing. Introductions and all aside, they headed down to the 'Den' and Bitch was back on her table and having her legs and arms strapped down. The stirrups were spread apart and Bitch was open for business. Rashida wiped her entire pussy and ass area down with alcohol for santitary purposes, professional, don't need any infections to spoil the show at this stage, right. She opened her kit and took out a pistol like device and a strip of solid silver studs. Apparently the studs have little, tiny barbs that hold them in place, so once they go in, they're in. She looked at the drawing and studied Bitch's cunt and opened her and moved her about to see the stretch and limits to her. She used a pen and made dots where she was going to pierce her and Bitch's face looked nervous when she was counting how many and where they were going. I laughed out loud when they told her that many and more were going in her tits and her face had this sadistically, funny expression of horror. I swear, you would have laughed too. Without the ability to move, she lay there shivering with fear and dread, as Rashida finished and got ready to fire the first of many one inch studs into her sensitive cunt area. The sound of the spring releasing wasn't that loud, but the yelp from Bitch, had Carolyn fetching a ball gag and muffling the sound, so Rashida could concentrate on her work. I could see Bitch shaking more and more as the gun fired and more silver adorned her outer labia. Her's were really plump and the barbs had some good meat to sink into. I always liked her pussy. You could get her wet and fuck her for hours. It was such a heavenly feeling, pounding into her and bouncing off her. What you'd call, 'A real, long distance fuck', more cushion for pushin', more bounce to the ounce, built for comfort, not for speed. Too bad she used it as a weapon, instead of giving it lovingly to me. Yup, too bad.

After 15 minutes, the outer labia were done and Rashida wiped away the blood drops and looked at her handywork. She re-loaded the gun with another strip and started from her navel and worked down the first row to her clit. The girls strapped her waist down, after she twisted her hips up, when Rashida started getting close to her clit. She was crying hysterically after the second row was done and Rashida again wiped away the blood and looked at her. She discussed it, like a project, with the girls, explaining how the rings connect with the panties and they pull her apart and the effects while moving and doing certain positions. Rashida did another re-load and was using gold this time for her anal ring. I could only imagine getting anything up her ass and the points digging in mercilessly, increasing in agony as the opening was stretched. Combine this with close to 6 sq.ft of ink going on as well, and Bitch was going to be having a very painful next two weeks, I'm sure.

Rashida, I like her name, sounds exotic and mystical, doesn't it? She aims the gun and six shots later, Bitch is shining like a star. A tight, puckered centre of light brown, surrounded by a shiny ring of bright gold balls. Wipe away the blood and she's done for studding. Now for the rings.

A long, fairly thick needle came out and was sanitized in alcohol and put to the side. Using some long, thin clamps, Rashida exposed the inner labia and made her series of dots down the side. Taking the needle, she slowly pushed on it and then with a quick jab, the needle was through and the first gold ring was slid into the hole, as she pulled out on the needle, stretching the hole open and then the needle was removed. Three more and the first side was done. Bitch just cried and shook, as no thought to her pain, or attention paid to her suffering, was given. The rings glowed as they dangled from their new purchase. Rashida went to work on the other side and after the last dot was made, Rashida started her work again. Bitch cried and bled as she felt the last one go in, and then screamed as the alcohol pad wiped away the blood. When her little clit hood got stretched out, she panted so fast, I thought she would pass out from hyper-ventilating. She made it through and a thicker ring hung over her clit as it was finished.

Rashida used a curved needle now and starting from the pussy side, pushed it through the flesh at the bottom and with a slow, deliberate movement, it came out through Bitch's anus, right where the needle was supposed to be. Using the same method of stretching, a larger gold ring was inserted and worked through the tiny opening and completed its journey. All the rings were fixed in place and the job was done.

In two short hours, Rashida had transformed the once comely looking sex area into a glistening work of art. The difference in looks, solidified her appearance firmly, as that of a slave.

Once I took a look at the precision of the studs and rings, I felt nervous about Jen getting it done to her. I knew her enjoyment of pain consisted of very nasty things she liked, but after seeing Bitch get done, I wasn't sure I wanted that kind of pain inflicted on her. It would be completely her choice to get it done.

They left Bitch strapped down and Rashida came up and took one of her tits and checked it out like an inanimate object, like it was a piece of fruit and not a vital part of the anatomy. She pulled, poked, stretched and squeezed the expensive mound, that tit had become, and sized up her plan of attack for tomorrow. Bitch was left on the table, more for her own good, so she didn't hurt herself and to let the areas heal. The girls and Rashida went upstairs and got caught up with their lives, laughing pretty hard at some of the things they said, and asked when she'd be back. She was coming around 10 and said she was bringing the bra and panties for a test fit, to make sure everything lined up correctly. The set would need to be adjusted, naturally now that the studs and rings were in place, and she could finalize the proceedure.

Bitch was given strict instructions to keep herself clean and how to walk and sit, while the studs healed in place. Being naked all the time would make that easier to do. In fact, she stayed on the table and didn't move until bed time and lock up.

Rashida was back just after 10 and spent some time out on the patio with the girls, having some cold drinks and some brunch, enjoying the warm morning. Bitch was down on her table, strapped completely like yesterday and a gag ball waiting beside her head. She didn't sleep very well, unfortunately, the studs dug into her when she moved and kept her awake, trying to find a comfortable position to get into. Like I always say at a time like this, 'Imagine My Concern', get used to it.

I could see her work from yesterday and there was some swelling and redness around her pussy. The studs were definitely making themselves known and quite at home. The rings didn't cause as much inflamation, but a ring of red surrounded each piercing hole.

After a good social visit, the girls came down and Rashida went to her case and went straight to work. The girls were watching intently on either side of Bitch, ready to help with whatever Rashida needed them for. She had them swab the areas down with alcohol on cotton pads, several times. The dots were carefully placed and the design on one tit was completed. Bitch whimpered by the time Rashida was only half way done, counting the dots and figuring as many were going in her tit, as her pussy and ass combined, maybe more, and the same going in her other one as well.

I was hoping the studs wouldn't damage the new enhancements and ruin the look of her perfect tits. They did look awesome, I have to admit. They looked like they were sculpted and then attached in just the right location on her chest. The aureolae were almost perfect circles and the nipples had been adjusted by the girls to remain somewhat full and erect from the constant suction and stretching they gave her.

Rashida loaded the gun with a strip of gold studs for her nipple and lined up the first dot. Cupping her tit, she pressed the gun in and fired. In a split second, the gun had deposited the first of six ball-headed studs around the aureola. Bitch shook from the instantanious injection and readied herself for the next one. Another squeeze of the trigger and a ping of the stretched spring and there is another shiny ball of gold attached. See, I'm learning about the beauty in pain. Take away any feelings for her, not hard to do, right, and concentrate on the art itself and before you know it, a masterpiece has been created. I was told it would take a week or two for the studs to bond into the flesh before they were usable and the inflammation went away, but it looked incredible already. The first ring around the edge of her aureola was finished in 10 minutes and Rashida loaded a strip of silver studs into it. She had purpose to her every movement and wasted no time in starting the next row. Eight studs ringed the next one, an inch gap between them and contrasted nicely with the bright gold. Rashida looked at the picture she used as reference, and confirmed she was exact in her measurements. Two more rings to go, increasing in number by two each time. I knew how the bra was attached to it and knew it stayed in place with loops and the studs. The straps were mostly just for show, but could be used to increase/decrease the amount of pull on the studs, if desrired.

In half an hour, Bitch's tit was transformed into a glittering work of art. They gave her a few moments to get used to the studs and wiped her blood off. Rashida went to work on her other tit and shortly had it marked out. She started with gold again and the process continued. Ring after ring was attached and by the time Carolyn called down for a break for lunch, it was done.

The girls sat under the awning on the patio enjoying more drinks and a cold soup Rashida had made along with some small slices of dark bread. It looked good and I'll have to find out what it was. I love trying new and different foods from around the world. Speaking of which, I almost forgot to tell you, if you remember from the first part I wrote, I said I wanted to collect her cum and ejaculate and boil it like syrup, well it worked.

Before I took off to Italy, I went over and got it out of the fridge and started to boil it in a double boiler. I added two cups of water and did a low boil for an hour and a half, stirring slowly. At first the smell was pretty acrid and then it mellowed out and it took on a different scent, kinda sweeter. It was liquidy, not very syrupy, but it thickened to a point I thought had brought it to completion of the sugars caramelizing. I had three full cups of pussy juice and two of water and I ended up with a cup and a half of a sweet, slightly tangy nectar. I'd call it a sauce instead of a syrup, but really tasty. You never know what you'll get from a pussy these days. I wonder if there could be a market for this stuff. I mean we all like to taste it in its raw form don't we? Who doesn't like the taste of fresh cum? I'm just saying try it like I did and taste it then. Then tell me there couldn't be a market for it. Just use your imagination and let it run wild and the possibilities are interesting.

I bottled mine and left it in the fridge to age till I got back and tried it on plain vanilla ice cream, top quality of course, and it was heavenly. I was thinking of a nice fruit compote to mix it with as well.

Okay, the girls are done eating and are heading back down. Bitch is lying still and not crying anymore. She seems to be studying, slight pun, her new additions. I'm guessing she's thinking how this bra and panty thing must work with how the studs are placed. I have a better idea of how it works than she does and I know it'll still blow her mind more when she does experience it for the first time, even after she knows it in her head. Rachel is putting the ball gag back in and gave her a loving caress on her stubbly head and smiled so sweetly. Fucking nasty, I love it when she does that.

lance gt
lance gt
225 Followers
12