The Familiar Stranger

Story Info
She encounters more chocolate than her black husband.
2.2k words
4.44
42.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

I saw him staring at me from across the room. We were at my husband's company party, it was the 3rd company function I had seen him at this year, and each time we made eye contact. I was standing with my husband as he greeted the people at the party. My eyes were on the people I was meeting, but my thoughts were filled with the face of the stranger. I saw him out the corner of my eye as he walked the room.

His smooth shaved head was reflecting and aura courtesy of the lights coming from the ceiling, creating brightness around him, making him look like a Black angel sent from above. His deep dark skin was begging to be touched. His tuxedo was impeccable and so was he. His tall muscular body easily glided across the room as he walked around greeting co-workers.

Everything about him reminded me of my husband the first time I met him. He was the first and only Black man I dated, but my desire for Black men are strong, and the stranger made those desires even stronger.

My husband was summoned by his boss without me, I looked around to locate the stranger, but I didn't see him. After a few minutes I notice him standing near the door, our eyes met again. He turned and walked away, heading out the door. I followed him out the door and down the hall. He looked back to see if I was still behind him, I stop in my tracks, waiting for him to turn around and walk forward.

He quickly darts around a corner, I quicken my pace and turn the corner, but he wasn't there. He had disappeared before my eyes. I look down the hall way and saw four doors, two on each side I check the first door on the right and it was locked. The second door on the right was also locked. I turn and walk to the two doors on the left, I twist the door knob of the first door and it was unlock, I peeped inside, but it was just a broom closet. I turn the knob of the last door and it was not locked. I open the door and its dark, I felt for the light switch with my left hand and locate it. The lights brighten the room; the room is full of work-out equipment. All of a sudden I felt a push from behind, the lights went off and I herd the latch on the door click to a locked position. It was totally dark, I could barely see in front of me. Suddenly my body was being pushed forward from a force behind me; my hands went forward in hopes of bracing myself against the wall. My hands hit the wall; I'm paralyzed from fear and excitement, in a weak voice I said.

"Don't hurt me please."

"Ssssssssshhhhhh take it like a woman." A man's voice said from behind her..

"What are you going to do to me?"

I didn't get a response from the person behind me, instead I felt him pressing his

body against mine. I could smell expensive whiskey and cigars on him as he pushed the hair up from the back of my neck and began to run his tongue over my neck. His right hand rubbed my right breast through my silk dress. The sensation caused me to bite my bottom lip. I could hear him tugging at his belt trying to undo it. Within seconds I heard the clinging sound for the belt buckle hitting the floor.

He ran his hands up my dress; I could feel his hands passing over my stocking covered legs, and easing over my garters and up to my panties. In a flash, coolness rushed between my legs as he grips my panties and with the force of a powerful machine, he jerks them from my body. He placed his hand sideways with his thumb up between my legs. The side of his finger slide between the sides of my pussy lips. I used the wall as leverage as I pushed my body back against him.

He had his cock in his right hand and began to rub it over my dress covered body. I took the sides of my dress and pull my dress above my waist. His cock was rubbing over my ass cheeks, with his hand still between my legs. I turned my head to the side and said.

"I want you in me. Make love to me now. I need you to make me feel like a woman."

He pulled me from the wall and kicked my legs apart and used his forearm to force me forward, making me touch my toes. Like a man intent on delivering pain and pleasure, he stuffed himself deep in me with out giving my pussy a chance to adjust to his invasion. The force caused me to fall forward; I was stop from hitting the wall by him holding onto my hips. He slammed my ass against his body, and returned himself to the depth of my pussy he gotten accustomed to.

My insides were in a state of inner ecstasy from the superior manipulation of my G- spot by his deep and downward insertion.

"Oh God you're good. Give it all to me." I said. "Go deeper; I want to feel it deeper."

He pushed his remaining inches inside me and brought out an orgasm from my completely filled pussy. He continued to give it to me hard and deep, I reach under and massaged his balls. I can feel my juices inch down his shaft and onto his balls.

"Cum for me, put your cum inside me baby. Make me wetter, I want to feel it in me." I said to him.

My body was still releasing shivers from my orgasm; I experience his flow of love oil as it jetted out of him. He reached under me and kneaded my clit between his fingers, and gave cock to me with his left hand clutching my left shoulder. After ten minutes of him fucking me, my body shook beyond my control as an earth shattering orgasm left my body. The effect of my orgasm and him throbbing in me caused my body to lose all muscle control. I drop to my knees to get away from him.

I rolled over and sat against the wall. The moon light creeping through the window, created a silhouette of his body before me. His weapon, once hard and mighty, started to lose its hardness and sagged down between his legs. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, when I opened them he was gone. I gathered myself and headed for the door. I stepped on something as I walked out the door, I looked down and it was a gold cuff link, I picked it up and it has the initials D.R.G engraved on it. I put it in my purse and headed back to the party

As I walked out I hear the door across from me open up, I look and it was the brotha I followed from the party. He had a woman with him and they spoke to me and headed back to the party. I was at a loss; I had just had my pussy invaded by someone, but it wasn't who I thought it was. Feeling somewhat confused I headed back to the party.

I walked in and I spot my husband, he was chatting away with to men. I approached him as they were leaving; he shook their hands as they departed. I walked up to him and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"There you are I was wondering where you were." he said.

"Oh I just stepped out and got some fresh air." I said.

"I was looking for you, there's someone I want you to meet."

"Who is it; I've met everyone you work with."

"No it's a new guy.

He grabbed my hand and we walked the room looking for his new man. Suddenly he spotted him and yelled at him from across the room.

"Hey Darnell come here, I have someone I want you to meet."

It was like he was Moses as the crowd parted and let him through, the men were engrossed in conversation with each other, but their wives were doing everything not to attack the brotha. The brotha was "you can fuck me anytime" fine. I know half the women went home and masturbated thinking about him and the other half masturbated at the party.

"Demetrius who is this angel you have next to you?" he said to my husband.

"Darnell this is my lovely wife Gail Graves," my husband said. "Gail this is Darnell Garrison. He's new with the company."

"It's pleasure to meet you Gail." He said.

"Like wise Darnell. I hope you're having a wonderful time, on and is there a Mrs. Garrison?"

"Yes she's has an audience to your left near the exit. I'll make sure you meet her before we leave."

"Great, will you excuse me I need a drink. I'll be right back gentlemen."

I walked to the bar thinking I had just had sex with Darnell. I was in need of a stiff drink by this time. I got to the bar and order me vodka straight up. As the bartender handed me my glass his cuff link was reflecting light and I looked down at it and there in big engraved letters were the initials D.R.G. I looked him up and down; he had strong masculine hands and was built like a Mandingo brotha. I was now lost I was in the company of two men with the same initials and chances are one of them had recently put a masterful love making session on me.

"Will that be all for you young lady?" he said.

"No pour me another, and make it a double." I said.

"You be care now, especially if you're driving."

"No I'm not, so pour?"

I down my drinks and turned my glasses over. He looked at me and gave me a wink. I retrieved the cuff link from my purse and sat it on the counter and walked away. As I walked I was hoping he would come after me and tell me it was him who had just made love to me, but he didn't.

My husband and I made our rounds again and I got my drink on for another hour. We left the party with me wondering who had made me feel like a woman. The excitement of having sex and not know who it was with was giving me chills all over my body. I couldn't wait to get home and masturbate.

We got home and readied ourselves for bed. I stepped into our vanity area and got undress and dressed. I heard my husband saying something to me, so I peeped around the corner and asked him what he wanted.

"Honey what is it, what's wrong?" I said

"Oh nothing important, I just lost another cuff link." he said.

"Was it and expensive ones?"

"No, but it was my favorite one."

"Which one was it?"

"The ones you gave me with the DRG on them."

"What?"

"You know the only ones you've given me."

He was right; I had completely forgotten that DRG are my husband's initials. Now there were three men that could have made love to me.

"Oh well maybe someone will find it at the party and turn it in." I said to him.

"I hope so I love those cuffs."

We got in bed in our customary position, on our side with him behind me. We had been in bed ten minutes when he began to touch me and kiss my neck. It felt good but I wanted him to go to sleep so I could have that stranger make love to me in my mind as I masturbated. But he was determined to get some. But our sexual encounters were occurring about once a month. So I had grown not to need it from him, although I craved it.

"Hey what are you doing honey? Oh not tonight honey," I said as he tried to slide his hand between my legs.

I finally was able to ward off his advancing and we fell asleep. But around 3:00 am I felt fingers playing with my pussy, I didn't know it I was dreaming or not until I opened my eyes and put my hand between my legs and felt my husband's hand. I slightly turned my head and look at him and said,

"Honey come on it's late."

Suddenly I felt him ram his cock up in me without warning.

"Honey, no I said."

"Ssssssssssssssssh take it like a woman." he said

Those words instantly made me wet, just like it did when I heard them at the party. At that moment I knew who had given me that wonderful fucking. I closed my eyes and let my husband do his thing as I enjoyed being made love to from a Familiar Stranger.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers