The Family Affair

Story Info
Couple meets parents for a little vacation.
2k words
4.16
116.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La Luna
La Luna
7 Followers

Our first trip to Seattle, I was so excited. My Mom had just moved there and my husband and I were going for a long weekend to visit. The first night we arrived, Mom and my step-dad Bob picked us up and showed us around town a little before taking us to their new house by the golf course. It had been a long flight and we were both more tired than we expected. We ordered a pizza when we got to their house and started drinking a little beer.

Bob suggested we also do a few shots, something I don't normally do, but what the hell, it sounded like a good idea. We were standing at the kitchen counter and all four of us did our first shot to a toast of "to being together." Little did I know what this would mean later! Just then the phone rings.

Mom says, "SHIT, I'll be right back." And gets up to get it. Bob says he's got to take a piss and goes too. The call is from Bob's mom and I can hear Mom talking to her. For some reason, whenever we take a vacation of any kind I get horny, I think it's the relaxing aspect of being away. I shoved Dale behind the island in the kitchen and started to passionately kiss him and undo his jeans. I've never had Dale tell me no, whatever situation.

So when I started to go down on him, he surprised me "stop, they could be back at any time," he says. At that, I simply looked up deep into his eyes with his cock in my mouth and sucked the whole thing down my throat. This changed his mind, and he didn't care anymore. I could now hear Bob on the phone and then got totally lost in the sucking and licking and stroking I was doing on his cock.

Soon, I heard him say "I'm gonna cum" which is the warning in case I don't feel like drinking his cum. But tonight I was lost in the passion and just started sucking harder and faster. He grunted and started groaning and dumped his huge load into my mouth. We started giggling and heard Bob say Goodbye, so we quickly straightened ourselves up and saw the two coming back into the room.

Dale was tired and said he was going to bed. We said goodnight and went into the bedroom. Dale barely got into bed before he was snoring on the pillow. Needless to say, I couldn't sleep. My pussy was screaming so I got up and tiptoed down to the kitchen. I only had on a big T-shirt that barely covered my ass and no panties, but I didn't even think about this when I was padding down the hallway.

Once in the kitchen, I opened the fridge and looked to see if there is anything good in there. The beer looked good, so I grabbed one and popped it open, what the hell, it's my vacation. I hopped up onto the counter and looked out the window at the pretty view.

"Nice view, huh" I jumped a little as Bob walked into the kitchen. He seemed not to notice I was sitting on the counter with my bare crotch half way peeking out the bottom of my T-shirt. He grabs another beer also and leans on the counter. I was trying to figure out what to do about my nakedness when I feel his big, rough fingers suddenly on my thigh and moving up towards my bare pussy.

Well, I was so horny, drunk and ready I didn't stop him. Just the feel of his fingers on my skin practically made me moan. My legs automatically slide open and two of his fingers slide in.

"You are one wet little slut, aren't you?" I moan in response and start thrusting my hips at his fingers that are moving in and out quickly. His thumb starts rubbing my clit and I feel the wave coming over me.

"I'm coming," I whisper at him and he pinches one of my nipples with his other hand and this sends me over the edge. I start shaking and squirming and the force of the orgasm and the fact I had to be quiet practically made me pass out.

"Thanks, I needed that." I said and he simply turned around and went back to the bedroom. I sat there for a second trying to absorb what happened. Did I just get finger fucked by my step-dad?! I hopped off the counter; the feeling of release from the orgasm and all the alcohol has their effect on me. I walk into the bedroom and fall into bed thinking, 'this is going to be one hell of a vacation' before going to sleep.

The next day I wake up with Dale grinding is rock hard cock into me again and I am ready automatically. I think I took him by surprise when I flipped him over, stripped off my T-shirt, and impaled myself on his cock.

"You are so sexy," he says as I ride him like a bronco and rub my clit furiously. I start to moan loudly as I come. Dale had to put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. After mine subsides, Dale grabs my hips and furiously pumps his load into my cunt.

"I don't know what came over you, but I like it!" Dale whispers as he lays back and regroups.

"I think it's the ocean air." I say and jump out of bed. I grabbed my T-shirt and slipped it over my head as I headed out the door. I was in the hall before it was all the way down and I hear Mom say, "Well good morning to you to!" I know I turned red as I slipped into the bathroom.

I forgot I left the door to the bedroom open and Dale naked on the bed. Mom poked her head in and was about to ask what Dale wanted for breakfast when she saw him, still laying there naked and prone. He had his eyes closed and she just stood and gazed for a moment. Dale slowly opened his eyes and jumped when he saw her standing there. She realized he saw her and he grabbed for some cover at the same time. The problem was, we had kicked all the covers off when we were fucking.

"What are you doing??" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I was coming in to...now I don't even remember what it was. Don't be embarrassed, I am very impressed." She winked before leaving Dale stunned on the bed.

We went out for dinner that night and Mom and Bob took us to this club. It was kind of cool, but not something I thought they would do. We were sitting at the bar drinking when a great 70's song comes on and Mom grabs Dale and pulls him onto the dance floor. Now, he is not usually much of a dancer, but with the amount of beers he had he didn't resist too much. I sat and watched them as they danced around a little.

Suddenly, I felt Bob's hand on my leg and he said, "I've got to take a piss, you need to go to?" Without the hand on my leg I would have thought it was a normal request, his facial expression never changed. I agreed. Mom glanced up from where she and Dale where and realized we weren't at the table anymore. She used this opportunity to grab Dale's ass and pull him up next to her.

"Hey, what are you.." He said as he looked back towards the table. He too realized we weren't watching anymore and relaxed a little. Mom leaned toward his ear and said, "You know, I watched Misti suck your cock last night. It was pretty good, but I could really blow your mind!" Dale ground his cock against her in response and she laughed and rubbed it with her hand.

Dale couldn't believe it; his mother-in-law was coming onto him on a public dance floor! "But no one out here knows that," he thought. And grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. Just then the song ended and they laughed and realized they had to go back to the table.

Meanwhile, Bob grabbed my arm and spun me around so I faced the wall inside the tiny men's restroom stall. I felt his mouth right next to my ear and he whispered "I'm gonna fuck your tight cunt cause you are a dirty little whore." This kind of talk always makes me crazy. I heard him unzip his pants; he lifted up my skirt and tore my panties out of the way. Suddenly, he shoved his cock into my pussy. One of his hands reached around and rubbed my clit and the other reached around and started pulling on my nipples.

He was fucking my pussy so hard if he hadn't been holding onto me; I would have gone flying. We both came after about a minute, right after my orgasm, he whipped me around again and said "Drink it, slut" and shot his load into my mouth. Like a good little slut, I drank every drop. He then said, "Good job" swatted me on the ass, turned around and left. I straightened myself up and walked out to see some old man looking at me and waggling his cock at me. I just laughed and ran out of there. Dale and Mom were just returning to the table laughing at the same time I did.

"Have a good time?" I asked. They did, so did I! Bob suggested we leave after that and we headed home.

We were all rather quiet on the way home, but when we got there, Mom suggested we all get into the Jacuzzi. It sounded good to everyone and we all headed into our rooms to change. Dale was in a big hurry and said, "I'll meet you out there!" and took off. The phone then rang and Bob answered it. It sounded like someone from work, so I decided to tease him a little. I saw Mom go out to the hot tub, where Dale already was and decided the coast was clear.

I sauntered out to where Bob was on the phone and started doing a little strip tease for him. It was amazing; I could see him watching me, see his hard on growing, yet he kept talking without any hitch. In fact, as I got down to being completely naked, he had taken his long cock out and was stroking it while still talking about computer problems. As he hung up, I took off running for the hot tub, still being a tease, and when he caught me we both took in the view.

I guess Mom had joined Dale out in the tub and they were both still horny. When I didn't come out after a while Mom got bold and reached under the water to start stroking Dale's cock. He moaned and said, "you still want to blow my mind?" She hesitated a second and looked toward the door, no one in site.

She urged him to sit on the edge of the tub and started slowly licking up and down his cock she started to take it into her mouth and just kept going he was amazed, it was all the way in and down her throat. Then she started sucking and stroking his balls and he was in heaven. That was when she reached down underneath and started circling his asshole with her finger. He tensed up for a moment and then relaxed again when he realized she wasn't going to enter him, just teasing his ass was enough.

He was about to shoot his load and grabbed onto the back of her head when they both heard the door slide open. "Well, it looks like we all have some things to share." Bob said as he and I stepped out naked onto the patio. That was when my husband shot his load down my Mom's throat and was the beginning of our fun.

La Luna
La Luna
7 Followers