The Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in the kitchen or living room on my computer for over an hour when Mom finally called me to come to her room. She was still naked but had put on her make-up and 6 inch heels with nylons and was looking really good and fuckable and my cock got hard all over again.

"Bob, I have discussed everything with Jack and have come to an agreement about everything. Now before I take you to Jack, be prepared for a major shock, do not feel repulsed or disgusted with him when you see him the way he is. It's his choice and you have to agree to let him do what he wants, likes and needs. You won't be disappointed I promise. Next my body is yours and yours alone from now on, you may stay in your room or move into this room with me and your Father will move to your room. This is his idea, not mine but I'm more than willing to do it. You'll se why shortly. If you move into the Master bedroom with me, I will still be his wife but in name only, you will become my Husband for every thing else, in private, not in public ever. Now your Dad says you have a few women whom you fuck regularly and that's ok with us as long as you keep it very discreet and clean. We allowed this as you are still a growing boy and eventually you will meet a woman to marry and have children with. Now on the subject of children, I want three more, maybe four and I want you to be the Father of all of them. Your Father also said if you become my Husband here at home he would never make love to me again except to clean us both up and eat my cream pies. Your Father and I love each other so very much and can never be separated, no matter what happens, you must understand that totally. I may want to sleep with him from time to time and not sexually but just to be close to him, it's a comfort thing for us. At those times you will have to switch rooms with him for that night. This is not negotiable. Do you understand Bob?"

"Actually yes I do Mom and do not have a problem with that at all."

"Now before we get your Father I believe we have a cream pie to make for him and he is very hungry."

Mom laid down on the bed, spread her legs with her shoes and nylons still on and beckoned to me to join her. I crawled up along side her, we kissed deeply for a while, and then I kissed my way down to her tits and spent a good amount of time loving them, every inch of them. I learned her tits were extremely sensitive and she started cumming just from my attention to them. When she came down from her first orgasmic high I started licking and kissing my way down to her bare pussy and I started eating her until she came twice on my face and pulled me away from there and said "Fuck me hard my love." I took my time sliding into her and she was so very tight. Even as wet as I had her I was having a hard time penetrating her but with patience and perseverance I was balls deep in to her pussy. She said I had just claimed her pussy and her body as my own, from now on I owned all of her except her heart, and I shared that with Dad.

I spent about two hours between, on top, or behind my Mother and filled her up with a gallon of cum. I fucked her in every position I knew and she showed me a few others. She was cumming constantly and between my cum and hers she was floating on the bed in a small river. She quickly put a large pillow under hips to keep it all inside her as she reached into her nightstand and pulled out a key ring. She handed me the ring with a key separated from the others by her fingers.

"Go to my closet and open the doors wide open. You'll know what to do with the key then. You'll see why you were funny when you said he was a closet gay."

I took the key and when I opened the doors there sad Dad in the missing vanity chair. He had a gag over his mouth and he was chained by the wrists and legs to the chair. What surprised me the most was he was wearing the Halloween clothes from a couple years back and looked fantastic as a woman!

"Bob meet Janet, Janet this is your new Master, Bob and you will do whatever he tells you to do. Nod if you agree. Bob, from now on he is a she essentially. He is a woman to you and me and to be used as one."

Janet was nodding vigorously waiting for me to unchain her.

"Bob leave the gag on for now. This is her request while I explain the rest of our talk. Unchain her and let her bring her chair back into the room with us."

I unlocked the locks and she stood up, gained her balance, grabbed the chair, pulled it out and put it back in front of the vanity where it belonged and then to my surprise she got on her knees and tilted her head down to look at the floor.

"Bob, she is submitting to you as her Master, she'll do anything you tell her too except pain and toilet. Neither of us will do pain or toilet stuff. If you want us to do something we particularly object to we have the right to say so and can refuse to do it. Everything else goes. Our new Master."

"Mom"

"You are my Husband now, my name is Linda in private not Mom and the same goes for Janet. You call us Mom and Dad in public or if someone else is around here. Now Master please take the gag off your slave, here is the key to the mask lock. She showed me the key on the ring to release the gag from Janet's mouth.

I unlocked it but she didn't remove it yet.

"Master you have to remove it; she is not allowed to touch it with her hands."

I pulled the gag out of her mouth and found out it was an 8 inch cock gag and went down her throat. I noticed it had air holes down the center of it so she could breathe comfortably.

"Master, she wants to show you more but will not speak until you give permission. Tell her to show everything without speaking."

"Janet, show me all your secrets but do not talk at all yet."

She turned around and bent over. She pulled her dress up and panties off to reveal a large butt plug in place deep in her ass. She stayed there until I said 'Next" and she stood up and lifted the front of her dress. She showed me her very small dick. It had to be a whopping 2 inches long and was encased in a curved cage that was padlocked around it with a strap around the back of her balls attached to the lock."

"I looked at Linda and just said explain this."

"Janet's dick is 4 inches long and an inch around when it's as hard as it can get. When it's allowed to be free, about once a week, it is her clit. Her plugged ass is her boy pussy and it's yours to fuck. She's a virgin there except for the plugs we have and none are as big as you are. My ass is also a virgin and yours for the taking. Janet is a cross dresser and is thinking about getting breasts for you to enjoy. Not as big as mine but she wants to start hormone therapy to grow her own, with your permission of course. She may eventually ask you to allow her to have sexual re-assignment surgery to become your other wife. Now this is all news to me too and came up in our talk a while ago. She has always been afraid she would lose me if I found out she wants to become a woman and kept it a secret. Since you are now the man of the house she is relieved she can stop living the lie because of you and the embarrassment she would have caused you and I to make the change years ago."

"Janet speak to me and tell me if it's the truth or not."

"Master it's the truth. I've known since I was a boy I was supposed to be a girl. I've kept my desires a secret for years, even Linda didn't know the extent of it until today. I dropped that bomb on her after watching her blow you and seeing the size of your nice cock. I want it inside me and I want a pussy to enjoy it too like Linda does. I want a nice pair of tits for you to suckle on as you did to Linda and make me cum too. I would like to bear a child for you too but all the reports say that won't be possible. I'll settle for being a second Mom to your kids. Linda told you earlier she thought I had a gay lover and she is right but he was transferred to another state last week and I haven't searched for a replacement yet. Now I don't need too. He liked me dressed as a woman when we were together and kept a very small wardrobe for me there at his apartment. They are in a box in the garage hidden from everybody. Your catching us today was the best thing to happen to us. I can feel the stress leaving me by the minute. Relief from all the lies I've had to live with is fantastic. I still have to hide it from the outside world for now but that doesn't matter as it was the two of you that matters the most to me."

"Janet, stop talking and listen to me. I am your Son first and always, man or woman I am still your Son. Let me adjust to everything that has happened today, it's a little overwhelming. You may stay dressed like a woman from now on if that's what you truly want. Let me sleep on everything else and tonight I'll sleep in my room so I can think without distractions like non-stop sex. Linda, keep that pussy shaved for me at all times, I like the way it feels and taste. Now Janet get over there and eat your fresh cream pie we made for you. Now does anyone else have anything to say?"

"Master, Janet and I both had electrolysis done when you were 5 years old. Neither one of has pubic hair nor armpit hair. Janet had her beard, mustache removed also, and I had my legs done too. She never was a hairy person to begin with so a little depilatory cream removes all the rest of her body hair and she uses it twice a week to stay that way. My request to you is to keep your pubic hair and let me keep it trimmed neatly for you. My tits and thighs are ultra-sensitive so please no beards or mustaches to irritate my skin."

"Ok sounds good to me. Now Janet, get to work. You get to give me your best blowjob when you finish your cream pie."

He crawled across the room on his knees and then got between her legs and lay down between Linda's thighs and started eating our combined juices from her. He lay there eating for a long time and I went and refilled my drink and brought them each a glass of juice that they liked to drink. I looked at the big plug sticking out from under Janet's skirt and the shapely ass around it. I was going to take her anal cherry tomorrow and then take Linda's too. I watched as she finished cleaning her out and Linda orgasmed on her face one more time before she pushed her away. I sat down in the recliner and offered Janet my cock for the first time. She crawled over on the floor and took my cock in his mouth. I thought it would feel different having a male suck my cock compared to a female but it didn't. Her mouth felt just as wonderful as Mom's did. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her up and down on my cock as she licked and sucked happily. I was surprised she was able to deep throat my cock and I could see the lump going up and down in his throat. Linda reach under my legs and started squeezing my balls and rolling them in her hands and I came in hard jets down Janet's throat and she pulled back to take it in her mouth and taste my love juices. When I finished jetting in her mouth she pulled off and licked me very clean while Linda and I kissed like first time lover's do. Since I was still hard I made her swing over straddling my lap and she reached down and inserted my head back into her pussy and she rode me for a long time, cumming almost continually and Janet had her head in there cleaning up all the spillage before it got onto the recliner. Once she started tonguing my balls I lost it and spurted in Linda's pussy. When I was done she pulled up, slid back onto Janet's mouth, she let herself drain in to it and she licked out the remnants and finished cleaning me off. She came up to kiss me and I started to hesitate but figured what the hell and kissed her back as I did Linda.

We were all too tired to go any further sexually and fell asleep on the bed together for a couple hours. I woke up with my head nestled between my Mother's great tits and my Father's lips wrapped around my cock. Janet even lightly sucks in her sleep. She is used to sleeping with that cock gag locked into her mouth so this was new for her. She told me later her mouth felt empty without the gag so she put my cock in there and slept like a baby. I licked Mom's nipples as she slowly woke up. She smiled at me and we kissed for a few minutes. I would have fucked her again but I was too pooped to raise my cock again this soon. I slowly pulled my limp cock from Janet's mouth and beckoned them to join me in the shower. I stood there, Linda washed me from head to foot, and then I washed her body the same way. She told me how to take care of the washing of her pussy and she said she was quite sore there so I was gentle. We just finished rinsing off when Janet wandered in and got into the shower with us and we washed her off together. Linda got out, got the key, and released her cage so he could clean her clit off and she stuck a soapy finger up Janet's ass after removing the plug. Soon she was dribbling Janet's cum down the drain. She explained that she was milking her and all she could do was dribble and didn't feel the pleasure of an orgasm. Linda explained she would be allowed several tonight in her mouth but she will feed them back to her in a kiss. Once Janet was drained tonight Linda would relock her clit in the cage for another week, she will milk her every other day into a shot glass, and Janet will drink it. This is a weekly event and she would like to keep it up for her for part of their intimacy time between them. I told her it was okay with me and all she has to do is tell me when and I'll give them the privacy they want. Anytime they want to them selves is all right with me as long as they tell me first. They both agreed but said it will usually happen while I am school and even though I am now the head of the house I still had to go to school and keep up my grades. I told her she should teach me the trick too so I can milk her occasionally too. Janet smiled and then Linda did too. Linda explained that the prostrate gland is reachable through there and all she had to do was massage it enough and the juice would just run out of her without even getting a hard on or pleasure. She told me that Janet told her how to do it and asked her to do it twice a week while she was caged.

We all got out of the shower, they both dried me off, and then each other and I went to my room for clean clothes. Since tomorrow was Friday they had decided I could stay home for a long weekend with them. Linda was going to show me some sex toy sites and get some ideas as what I might like to use on them following her earlier guidelines of no pain or toilet stuff. Once we found what we wanted she would go to Adult Toy world in the next county and buy them for me. While I dressed Mom went and fixed us a steak dinner with the trimmings. I learned that at the dinner table Janet was allowed to talk and that was a hard fast rule that I couldn't change if I wanted too which I didn't. Dinnertime was also a no holds barred on the conversation, it was family time and it's still honored to this day. I was told to sit in Dad's chair now as it was now mine and she would sit in mine.

During dinner Dad told me he would take me to the bank on Friday, put my name on the savings and checking accounts, and ordered me a debit card and credit cards of my own. The only thing I couldn't own of theirs was the business, cars and the house, as I wasn't old enough. As far as they were concerned I was the owner now of everything including them. We didn't put anything on paper or record it so there wouldn't be any evidence if something went wrong and we were investigated. Even my clothing would stay in my old room except for a few things we moved to my new room. Dad's clothes were treated the same as mine were but his women's clothes were in a locked trunk in the back of the closet except for the panties and bras he wore under his clothing all the time. She wasn't allowed to wear any men's underwear except when going to the doctors, Linda even had a purse for her to carry when we went out with her in a dress. Since she looked very different when dressed as a woman we didn't have to sneak around with her. Linda and Janet had people convinced she was Jack's twin sister visiting with us while Jack was on a business trip out of state. Even some close friends never suspected she was Jack. One night they took me to a dinner club and while I danced with Linda, several men asked Janet to dance and she did. Then I overheard her call one guy a jerk wad and to keep his hands to himself and she was just dancing, not looking to cheat on her Husband. He wouldn't take no for an answer so I stepped up, tapped him on the shoulder and when he angrily spun around I laid him out with a solid punch to the jaw. He went down without a word and two bouncers picked him up and deposited him out in the back alley. The manager apologized, took our check away, and said tonight was on the house. He knew I was 18 but he sent a small bottle of champagne with three glasses to our table anyway. That night they both ripped my clothes off, fucked and sucked me silly for being the knight in shining armor for Janet.

I woke up in my own bed the next morning and decided to let Dad have his tits and get his pussy as soon as he wanted too. I would support his choices with all that I had. They were both so happy when I told them my decision at breakfast they both got down on their knees and took turns sucking me off and shared my cum with each other. I moved into my new room that night but I had Janet stay in there with us and I slept between them. Dad never wore his men's clothes again except to go to work and eventually he even stopped going in to the office and let Linda handle that end of it while he did the internet part from home dressed like a female. Linda and I were surprised when he went on a showing with a customer as Janet and made a very large commercial sale that day. Linda taught him how to apply his make-up very fashionably. They bought business skirts, blouses and suits to fit his new persona. I very rarely ever saw him as a man after that. He was living as a woman now and started his hormone therapy after seeing a doctor that specializes in that aspect and by the end of a year was sporting a nice pair of 36C breasts that I enjoyed sucking on and he enjoyed me sucking on them too.

About 6 months after we started our new arrangements was the first hint of a problem to come and worked fast to head it off. My married friend was pregnant and she swore it was my baby as I was the only man to fuck her since the last baby was born. Her Husband still wouldn't touch her. She said she was 3 months pregnant and it had been confirmed this morning by her doctor. She was worried her asshole Husband was going to throw her out when he found out and she didn't have any place to go with her first baby. I called out to Mom to come into the kitchen and explained it all to her so she was up to speed on it. She already knew I was fucking Samantha before we started and they told me to act normal and continue as always to avoid suspicion. Mom asked me to leave for a while while she talked to Sam. I left the house and went for a jog. After I had ran around the park on the jogger's path for an hour my cell phone rang and I stopped to answer it when I saw it was Linda calling.

"Yes Linda?"

"Darling you can come home now."

"Ok I'll be there soon; I am on the far side of the jogging park."

"Don't rush dear; nothing will change by the time you get home." She laughed. Except for Janet, she'll be changed for you."

I laughed and hung up and headed for home.

Linda and Janet met me at the door full of kisses and loving and a drink of water, as they knew I would be very thirsty from running as always. I walked into the house and was surprised to see Sam and her baby were still there, and Dad was fully dressed as Janet in front of her.