The Family At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I poured two cups of coffee. 'We were talking.' I looked at Ginny. 'About bonding.'

She winked at me. Tommy ducked his head and adjust the terry wrap he was wearing. I took my cup, pulled out a chair and sat down next Between my wife and my daughter. Tommy sat on the other side of the table. Someone was playing footsy under the table as we talked.

Ginny paced her cup on the table and looked at each of us, 'Uh, does anyone beside me feel we went too far?'

'I'm not sure. What we did was nice.' Tommy lifted his cup and hid behind it. I wondered which blowjob he thought was nicer. The one from his mom or the one from me.

'What do you think, dear?'

Ginny looked at me. 'I'm still trying to understand the enormity of last night.'

'Oh, come on, Tom. You must feel something about us having sex with our kids.'

'I looked around the table, 'I agree with Tommy. It was nice.' I hid behind my cup.

Susan leaned across the table. 'I thought it was nice too. It made me feel like my whole family loves me more than I knew.' A foot rubbed against my calf.

Ginny got up and refilled our coffee cups. I think Tommy may have patted or groped her butt because she had a slight smile as she came around the table. When Ginny turned to return the pot to the coffee maker, Susan smiled at me. She worked her hand into the folds of my robe. I tried to maintain a calm expression as my daughter squeezed my cock.

Ginny seated herself. 'I think we need to be adults about this and work it out.'

'Mom, we are all adults. If anyone didn't want to do what we were doing, they didn't have to do it. I enjoyed being loved by Tommy and Dad.'

'I did too, Susan.' Ginny smiled at all of us.

'I don't know about anyone else, but I need some breakfast.' Tommy stood up and walked to the refrigerator. We all got up and pitched in and in a few minutes we had breakfast ready.

After eating, we cleaned up the kitchen. Tommy announced that he was going to shower and Susan grinned as she said she thought she might lie down since she didn't get a lot of sleep earlier.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12