The Family Business Ch. 03

Story Info
Back to more more more from Johnny's point-of-view!
2k words
4.41
18.5k
22
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/28/2023
Created 03/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers

(Hey everybody, sorry I've left this one hanging so long, I've been busy. Lots of exciting things around the corner from me, in addition to finishing some of these things I've started. All feedback and questions are welcome at the e-mail link via my profile page here. Enjoy!)

*****

I don't know why mom seemed to be trying to make me her bitch, but it was excruciating! Was this payback for not letting her gargle a load of my man-chowder for breakfast? Was she jealous that I was clearly giving Julie the eye more than her? Here I was, balls almost vibrating through the ceiling I needed to cum so bad and mom was just bobbing her head, taking me to the balls over and over and over again, letting those big aching nuts smack her in the chin with every bounce.

I had to try and take control of this situation, so I put my hands on her ears and held her head still, pulling my dick all the way out to its tip only to SLAM it back in, trying to trip her up my aggression. I've been in the industry long enough to know that no normal woman can take my whole cock at full speed, but damn if mom wasn't some kind of turbo-slut who could just eat it and like it. She looked up at me with sparkling eyes as I sped up and turned her throat into a loud fuck-tunnel that sounded just as messy as it looked, great dredging wads of slobber and precum spewing up and out every time I sawed my whole foot-and-a-half plus out of her gullet.

Dad seemed to like the direction I was heading and he put a single hand on the back of Aunt Roxy's head, starting to fuck her throat without letting her retreat the same way. He was such a pro, his body language was all tied up in conveying his lust and amazement at her skill to the camera, his decent muscles beading with sweat as he force-fed his sister that impossibly thick length again and again, his own powerful balls swatting into her chin with each deep pound.

While my dick dredged the slobber out of Mom with every withdrawal, his was pushing so deep and strong that each time he thrust in there was some kind of back-pour that just spewed out of Auntie's mouth and nose like a water-pump, it was nuts.

Evan had been a bit more gentle with Julie as the twins ate his balls and ass, maybe even seeming a bit overwhelmed by the triple-team attention, but as Dad and I tried to assert some dominance he too caught the bug and grabbed two handfuls of Julie's pigtails. He couldn't buck his hips the way we were, but thanks to her convenient head-handles he didn't have to, by wrenching her back-and-forth, up-and-down his mega-sized ramrod he got just as much of an effect, an even larger, thicker, nastier outflow of throat-spooge dripping down his nuts to mingle with the extreme nastiness Maria and Andrea were licking out of him as is.

Later, when we had this film edited, moments like this were just perfect for the 360 rig. The camera would sweep round and through each of us, time slowing, down, catching beautiful huge drops of glistening, precummy-slobber hanging in the air like veritable weather events, showing the incredible miasma of saliva that would explode from a well-fucked face, seeming to almost evaporate the spray got so fine, the double-impact of a big fat pair of nuts plowing into a wet chin, the strands that would form between sack and jaw held immortally. This was why our porn company would always be on top; a single second of one of our films was hotter than hours of footage from the other guys.

In this "boys strike back" moment it was time to double-down on deep-dick dominance! I shoved mom suddenly back, letting her get a gulp of air as my cock exploded free, making eye contact with Dad and he did the same with Aunt Roxy. The two fell on their backs, shoulder-to-shoulder but facing opposite directions. They turned their face towards each other and shared a knowing sisterly smile through masks of ruined mascara, slobber and the prelude to real ball-juice. They leaned forward and kissed, upside-down in that kinda spiderman style, not caring how they smeared the collective mess their faces were making all over.

With Aunt Roxy on offer now I squatted down and fucked into her face from the top, loving to see the bulge of myself in her throat from the new angle, loving the feel of my big boys thumping against her forehead. I don't know why but there was something soothing about nut-slapping my aunt while I fought the urge to release my load all over her and break my promise to give mom the first load from earlier. The new position was probably easier on her, but that didn't stop me from trying to slamfuck her into next week, letting my ass and abs really get a workout as I braced myself on my arms of her.

Across the way, Randy was doing the same thing, thumping into mom with such incredible power his dick was actually levering the top half of her body off of the bed with every superdeep drive, and his balls were hitting her head with such force you could actually hear the clap of them echo over all the grotesque noises in the room. In an interview after this film was produced a hot female reporter would come to accuse Randy of breaking his "no special-effects" promise by augmenting the audio of that noise. He proved her wrong by reproducing the effect with her; I hear it's been hard on her marriage but that's what you get for making false accusations.

I must have been doing a pretty harsh-looking job on Roxy, because her daughter felt the need to come help her out. She pulled off of Evan's big, extra-wet dick and tapped the twins on their shoulders,

"Finish him," she giggled in giant-titted confidence.

The twins switched so that both Andrea and Maria kneeled on either side of his grand obelisk of meat. What happened next was a work of unmitigated beauty; while usually competitive and discordant, when the twins actually put their minds and bodies to the same task it was an incredible dance of interlocking perfection, like they really worked as one brain in two bodies. In this case they worked Evan's cock like some combination of stripper-pole, ice-cream cone and butter-churn, simultaneously titfucking, sucking and jacking his huge prick off in perfect horny unison. Evan looked like he'd been hit by a train made of pure pleasure and squinched his eyes down into fine lines, mouth agape in an endless groan that was getting louder.

While they savaged what was left of Evan's reserves of stamina, Julie wiggle-walked her way across the vast bed to join me and her mother, instantly working around Roxy's giant boobs to attack my nuts with her mouth, bathing my big boys in her slobbery mouth, already worked into a wet hot mess by my cousin's cock. That definitely threw my game off a bit; don't get me wrong, I was still jachammering the everliving spit (literally) out of Roxy, but now it wasn't so easy for me to dig-in and hold back, expert tongue-lashes and full-lipped sucks threatening to pull the jizz out of my sack fucking BACKWARDS. It also wasn't helping that Randy was kicking things into high gear with mom; now you could see not only the impression of his monumental member gliding down her gullet, but also the rippling impact of it deep in her body, her tits jiggling with each slobber-bursting downthrust, her ass bucking with each raking withdrawal.

But Lexi wasn't taking it lying down, (well, okay, she *was* lying down, but not figuratively.) She began to whip her body in response to his faster thrusts, deliberately meeting him with more throat each time he pounded home, her hands reaching up to caress his wet nutsack against her forehead every time it slapped home there, her eyes sparkling mischievously up at him, knowing him for what he was beneath his studly fuck-machine bravado, to her, just another horny boy whose balls she was about to drain.

I was sure I was going to lose it first, but it was actually Evan who finally popped! The twins had given his dick such a workout the first few spurts of seed that gouted out were frothy, his thick cock only helping to sell the illusion of champagne that Maria and Andrea squealed in delight at seeing, and moaned in lust as they worked to rub it into each other's tits and faces, slapping and mauling at each other with cum coated hands as more and more flowed out of him, giggling as they bent to lick and slurp up the juices, revelling in them, making out to exchange his seed with each other as they let it drool all over one another's faces.

I thought for sure the old man would outlast me, but whatever Lexi had just done with his balls while she worked her whole body into the perfect cocksleeve did the trick too, soon she was gargling as she swallowed batch after batch of thick man-chowder, horrific streams of it spewing from her nose and the corners of her mouth. To swallow a normal man's load might be challenging, but only a woman as incredible as mom could hope to contain most of a Johnson-Cooper blast, for every drop she was losing at her mouth or nostril she was probably swallowing a whole pint. Her belly bulged a little by the time he was done and she still finished with a grotesque gulping noise as an entire mouthful had yet to find it's way down. She kissed her husband's cock then, as one might kiss an old lover after not seeing them for years; I'd never know if mom loved dad or dad's cock more.

That did it for me, and it was a good thing that Randy hadn't done much to coat mom because I had a promise to keep. I pulled out of Roxy with a grunt and massaged Julie's ball-stuffed cheeks until she let them out with a wet nasty popping noise, both their drool connecting to my cock in silvery strands as I stepped awkwardly forward to where mom was still kissing Randy's gigantic dickhead.

"Hey mom," I said, tapping her shoulder with my fat hog.

"Hm?" She turned, apparently having forgotten our little war from earlier. This gave me the element of surprise when I cut loose a fat rope of cum right in her face, splattering all over her cheeks and forehead, solidifying her bangs into a series of plastered mats above her cum-caked eye-lids (I'm not sure she blinked in time, I might have stung her, but it's hard to feel too guilty when you're launching a gallon of cum into your mom's pretty face, especially when she's worked so hard to earn it!) and you could only see her mouth for a moment when she opened it to breath. I wasn't done yet, either, I heaped out quart-after-quart of ball-sauce to thoroughly glaze those huge tits of hers; I'll admit, I'm super proud that mom has the biggest tits in film today and nothing makes me feel more like a fucking sex god then coating them in my load. Hey, I spent years suckling milk out of them to help me grow into the ultra-potent mega-stud I am today, only fair that I give some back to them, right?

The room got kind of quiet for a moment. The bed was still shaking just a little, there were horny moans still coming from the twins as they were basically jizz-wrestling each other at this point, and we men were still panting and groaning the last of our climaxes out, each of us had clearly held off to prepare for this day, and that first unclogging of the pipe's is always a bit of a rush. Evan managed to escape the girls to grab himself some of the gatorade, everyone was already coated in sweat and it was going to be important to stay hydrated so most of us moved to grab some fluids while we sized up the next scene of this porn-to-break-all-pornos.

apple231601
apple231601
152 Followers