The Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Errantry
Errantry
86 Followers

And with those few words, I was ready too.

I took a seat on a nearby chair finding a strategic vantage to witness the Sapphic splendor before me. Sam ran her nails across Cassie's taut stomach awakening nerves and sending the little vixen further and further into the depths of pleasure. Sam played Cassie like a violin tuning her tight, stroking her carefully and then releasing symphonies of sighs and moans.

Sam continued to lick and lavish attention upon Cassie's shaven cunt. The tiny girl's sex had before been a neat orchid, but now it bloomed. Pink depths wet with dew unfolded. Sam sampled the nectar and eagerly sought more.

I'll admit that for a moment, there was a twinge of jealously at seeing Sam playing with someone else. Even though she had only been mine for less than week, that made the sting no less immediate, no less real. But the tiny passing murmur of my heart was soon entirely overwhelmed by the intense sexuality of the moment. I had seen displays like this before of course at Bacchanalias and pornography. But I had always been an observer, a tolerated outsider far at the fringes of such spectacles.

Now, I was a few feet away and these two gorgeous creatures worked themselves into a frenzy of lust. I could smell the sex. I felt blood flowing, need rising, fire beneath my skin. Eros' arrow struck me hard and soon my cock was at full attention. I let the girls play uninterrupted for now but there was no doubt, inflamed as I was, that soon I would be fucking someone.

Sam clearly sensed my need and worked to ensure that I didn't have to wait long. She guided Cassie to a gentle, oral orgasm. The little kitten trembled and quaked on the bed. "Oh, domina," she whispered. Had Cassie just called Sam her mistress? Of course, it was nothing official or binding. This was just play, but still it was an interesting development.

If Sam noticed the title, she said nothing. Instead my courtesan raised her head and pronounced, "Dominus, this little slut is ready." Sam continued to be in charge of the scene and positioned Cassie on all fours, her delicate cunt presented for me. Sam took her place at the headboard of the bed and pressed the love-drunk Cassie's face into her own sex. Cassie began to lick and mew like a desperate little kitten eager for its cream.

I rose and approached the tangled mass of panting, mewling female flesh. Cassie was right on the edge of the bed and at the perfect angle to accept my cock. I denied her no longer and pushed myself deep within her velvety depths, taking her from behind. For a moment I did not move instead savoring the feeling of this new conquest. Sam had done her work well. Cassie was slick with desire. Still, she was so exquisitely tight that as I penetrated her I feared this must be painful.

If it was, Cassie showed no sign of agony. Instead she cried out, "Oh, gods, yes! Dominus, make my pussy yours!" That was more than enough to get me moving. I began to slowly move in and out of her. I found a slow rhythm. I'm aware that on the scale of such things, I have an average sized member. Certainly, I am nowhere near the horse-cocks I have seen on professionals. But inside this tiny porcelain doll, I felt like I was a foot long at least.

Cassie for her part was torn between two goals. She tried to grind against me all the while furiously continuing to lap at Sam's sex. Distracted as I was by my dick buried to the hilt in Cassie's cunt, I can make no commentary on the kitten's expertise. All I can say is that my courtesan wore only her wicked grin and stared deep into my eyes with those fiery emeralds of hers burning with dark magic.

Further, what I can say with certainty is that her grinding and the molten velvet of her sex was pushing me closer and closer towards my climax. I tried something new this Saturday morning. I tried holding back. Instead of immediately building towards a crescendo and releasing furiously into Cassie, I took it slow. Yes, I was fucking her -- but gently.

I focused on Sam for a moment. I listened and heard her soft moan at every touch of Cassie's tongue. I watched and saw that my every stroke sent a ripple through Cassie and into Sam causing the slight tremor in her exposed bosom. I breathed and I took in the heady must of our three way love-making.

My patience paid off and I extended this moment of glorious union. But there came a point after what seemed like an eternity that patience failed. I grabbed Cassie by the hips and began to ram her for all I was worth. I covered the tiny slave girl with my mass and drove her into the motel bed sheets. Again and again I impaled her with my cock. I pressed her into the bed with all the might I could muster. Every stab sent ripples through the taut flesh of her beautiful ass.

Cassie whimpered and I heard a constant little refrain of "Yes, yes, yes..." coming from her. I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could muster. I began to sweat, heavy drops of perspiration falling like rain on her back. I pushed and pushed. She no longer paid any attention to Sam. I demanded focus with every thrust.

Sam for her part didn't seem to mind. She cheered me on, "Oh, yes, dominus! Fuck her. She is ready for your cum." She didn't have to wait long. A few more eager thrusts and I came. Gods, I came! Like a freight train I arrived and I sprayed my seed deep within her. I didn't let me initial release stop me. It was testimony to how turned on I was that I continued to fuck her. I emptied myself into her. I poured myself into her. I gave her everything I could muster. I came and it was glorious.

As I regained some modicum of sense, my first thought was "Did I break her?"

But Cassie rolled over sporting a huge grin. There was cum leaking out of her cunt as she smiled at me. She remained bubbly as ever as she spoke, "Oh, Mister Ty, you really know how to fuck! Can you ... can you do it again?"

I laughed. "You're insatiable, kitten."

"Yep!" she answered.

I was aglow with the aftermath of my orgasm. I reclined back in the motel's easy chair and took a deep breath. "Just a few minutes." My tumescent member seemed to agree with taking a break.

Samantha on the other hand moved gently behind Cassie, cuddling her kitten in her arms amidst the disheveled bed spread. "He'll be ready all the sooner if we show him the right inspiration," Sam whispered as she began to nibble at Cassie's ears. Cassie simply purred at the attention.

I watched intently as my courtesan petted and played with her kitten. Sam's hands were everywhere across Cassie's compact form. She fondled the kitten's breasts, gently pinching her nipples and tracing her fingertips across the awakened buds. She was slow and meticulous in her exploration of the little slave girl. Every inch of skin was gently and systematically teased and touched. Such patience!

Finally, Sam spread her legs and lured the lithe little kitten to her cunt. "Make me come," she commanded and Cassie happily began to lick at her sex once more. It occurred to me as I watched my courtesan slowly melt Cassie into a puddle of pleasure that I wasn't sure if Samantha had achieved orgasm yet. Almost certainly not. It seemed now, the two slave girls were working to correct that.

Sam thrust herself into Cassie's eager mouth and closed her eyes. Cassie lapped at the already wet sex splayed before her. She nibbled oh so delicately at the tiny little bud that had finally emerged from its hood. Cassie's tongue danced around Sam's inflamed cunt. The kitten was just as relentless and eager in devouring Sam's sex as she had been on my cock the day before. Keep her? No doubt there!

Cassie's labors at last came to fruition. Sam shuddered and shook and almost screamed, "Gods! Fuck!" She twitched and grabbed the kitten's head pushing Cassie still further into her sex. Cassie needed little encouragement still lavishing attention on the orgasmic slave girl. I watched Sam then as intently as I've ever watched anything. It was revealed to me in the moment of her climax how much my raven-tressed courtesan seemed like a goddess. She was Venus Cytherea, the eternally beautiful -- her white flesh flushed with crimson ardor.

She collapsed upon the bed and finally her and Cassie parted. I though then for a moment the session was over. Certainly I was well satisfied even if I was once more hardening. Instead, Sam did something then I did not expect. She caught her breath only for a moment and then reached over the bed's edge for her black duffle bag that held her few possessions. She produced from within a small silver tube. She squeezed out a line of nearly transparent gel along the length of her index finger. She smiled wickedly at the little kitten and then at me.

"See, he just needed inspiration," she said gazing into my eyes with her burning emeralds. "Now, he enjoyed your pussy well enough. Let's see how dominus enjoys your ass." With that, Sam plunged the lube-coated finger deep into Cassie. Sam twirled her finger about, coating the little kitten's nether portal with the shining grease. Cassie gasped at the initial intrusion but then returned to purring.

I watched wide-eyed. This was new ground for me. I had seen such sex, of course, but had never participated. Certainly none of my few female liaisons had ever volunteered. There had been a very nice handsome senior (what was his name -- Lacitus, that's it) that had flirted with me relentlessly my first year of business school. He was full of talk about the manly art of love. He even wrote a flattering if incompetent poem about me, wherein my bottom played an almost terrifying large role. Still, I was single and homesick and I'll admit he tempted me. But if I had little time for women in college, I had no time for men.

Now, I was rock hard again. I approached the kneeling slave girl, her lubricated ass presented for my pleasure. "Oh, dominus," moaned Cassie, "Please take my ass. Tell me, am I your slave?"

"Now and forever, kitten," I said. And then I plunged myself into her. I was new at this and honestly, I probably should have gone a little slower. She was so tight! It was like a vice grip held my cock. I grunted. I'll not lie, her tight ass was actually a little painful for me. But as she relaxed so did I and the feeling quickly went from excruciating to exquisite.

Cassie cried out. "So big!"

I paused uncertain if I was hurting her. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, dominus. Just...take it slowly."

And I did. For a while I didn't move, merely savoring the feeling of being inside her. I couldn't believe how amazing this felt and I hadn't even began to move! Finally, I worked up enough courage to attempt one slow movement within her. I heard her sigh and whimper. That was enough to prompt me to try another. The feelings down the length of my cock were almost overwhelming. The intensity, the tightness of Cassie's ass was indescribable. Suffice to say, except perhaps for coming in unison with Sam earlier this week, this immediately topped my list of favorite sexual experiences.

I continued slowly and patiently, relishing what she had given me so far, but wanting to try and push her just a little farther. With time, she began to relax and the once intense resistance disappeared. The lube was doing its job, easing the friction between us to almost nothing. I increased my speed, slowly at first but then with every successive stroke finding more and more confidence.

Faster I pierced her again and again. I was working now, pushing inside her, pounding her beautiful rear. Every thrust was a new height of pleasure. Every breath a new pinnacle of joy.

I had been so distracted by this new experience, that I had entirely forgotten about Sam. I looked up and saw her now. She was playing with herself, gently frigging her own sex, as she watched Cassie and I fuck with an almost savage intensity. Our eyes met and I wanted to say something. I wanted to confess to her my undying love. Was it strange, while I was buried all the way to the hilt inside the ass of another slave, that all I wanted to do was tell her how I really felt?

"I love..." I began to say. "...this."

Sam smirked. Cassie was giddy. "Oh, me too, dominus."

I continued to push deeper into Cassie's ass. I could feel my orgasm building and I was suddenly aware that there was no way to derail it. I picked up speed and began a frenzy of fucking. The little vixen squealed in delight and that only urged me forward and faster. I slammed into her again and again. I was right on the edge.

One good bout of fucking later and I careened over it like a car plummeting off a cliff. For the first time in my life, I came inside a girl's ass. I prayed to whatever gods might be listening that it wasn't the last. I had just enough presence of mind to notice that Sam had also managed to get herself off in almost perfect unison as I completed emptying myself into Cassie's delicious little ass. We had come together again.

I pulled out and now I was certain that I was finished. I had come twice and we had been at this for more than an hour. I had to stop. We all collapsed and I think somewhere in all that tangle of flesh, Cassie also managed a second orgasm though I'm still unsure if it was self-inflicted or whether Sam helped. Who but the gods can say? And in the end, what did it matter -- all, I knew was that I had never been happier.

My earlier cleansing turned out to be a complete waste of time as all three of us went together into a warm shower. Playfully we cleaned each other off. Emerging we noticed the time. It was approaching two o' clock with dangerous speed. I was due out at the Romanov Villa in less than two hours and none of us had eaten a bite today.

There was another practical concern. In our haste, last night we hadn't taken a spare outfit for Cassie for the party. Running by work was possible but would make time for lunch even tighter.

Cassie had an answer. "It's a toga party, right? I don't have to wear anything!"

"We should get something matching. It won't look right if only one of Ty's slaves is naked," said Sam.

"You don't have to wear anything either!" Cassie said effervescently.

Sam shrugged. "I care not. It's supposed to be warm tonight. What do you think, Ty?"

"Please, Mister Ty!" said Cassie. "It'll be fun!"

Who was I to argue? "Sure."

I let them finish getting ready while I threw on some casual clothes and emerged into the Summer sunlight to find the front office. The good news was that my formal toga had arrived. Further the café was open for business. I ordered up a round of sandwiches and drinks and headed back to the room encumbered with clothing and provisions.

The girls were just about ready by the time I got back. They were still naked of course. They each wore only a pair of matching sandals which luckily Sam had two of. It actual takes quite a bit of work to get ready to go somewhere nude. Sam and Cassie had both shaved and oiled themselves. They had also carefully done up their hair. They had significantly different cuts, but still Sam had made them look quite similar regardless. They were now a beautiful glistening pair of matched jewels that I would be happy to be seen anywhere with.

After I hastily ate my sandwich I dressed as well. The toga we had picked out was simple enough -- a long flowing burgundy affair with black highlights which Sam had remarked really brought out the color in my eyes. I suppose I would have to take her word on that. Though I knew what I liked in women, I was certainly no connoisseur of male beauty and even less an expert at fashion. But I had to admit, the formal toga looked nice and hung upon me well. I had worn a frumpy traditional solid black one for my college graduation of course, but except for that one, it had been years since I had donned the big T -- my high school prom I think.

This one had little in common with my graduation stolid scholar's robe. This one was well-cut, contemporary and made of a fine modern synthetic that let it breathe instead of the traditional wool and linen. I completed the ensemble with a nice pair of sandals. Sam proved able at helping me tie the blasted thing and even helped feather my hair in the traditional Augustan style. I looked in the mirror one last time and took an appraisal. Not bad.

"Keep my luck steady, good Fortuna," I whispered to myself and the goddess.

I was ready for this shindig.

Errantry
Errantry
86 Followers
12