The Family Cabin

Story Info
Two families spend time together.
8.6k words
4.39
116k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers

It was just after 9 AM when the phone rang. Mary was still on her first cup of java, sitting at the breakfast counter in her kitchen. It was Mr. Robertson, her real estate agent, informing her that he had received a bid on the cabin. It was 50,000 over the asking price and he suggested she take the offer.

The cabin was her husbands retreat. He had purchased it ten years earlier, when the kids were still young. They had spent many weekends during school years, and weeks during the summers there. She had put it up for sale just last week, it was the last major transaction she had to make since her husband, Bill, passed away.

She was just coming to terms with his absence, after 22 years of marriage. The days didn't seem to drag as much as they had right after his passing. She only wished she could say the same for the nights. It would be different if they had grown old together, if he had a sudden heart attack or something, but to be killed in a freak accident on a construction sight... just didn't seem right.

Now that the kids were almost grown she didn't need the cabin for herself. Her youngest daughter, Bell, had just finished high school, and would be 18 in a few days. Her twin sons, Rory and Cory, were a year older. She just didn't know how she was going to tell them about the sale.

Being the first week of summer break, it was almost 10:00, when the kids finally strolled into the kitchen for breakfast. Mary was at the stove scrambling eggs when Bell said " Mom, for my birthday, can we go to the cabin. We haven't been there since ... uh well it seems ages."

Bell took after her mother, petit, with blond hair, blue eyes. She had always felt her eyes were her best feature. Some would argue for her bubble butt, others would say her perky b cup breast were nice as well.

"Yeah, Mom, that would be great!" the boys agreed. The twins had their fathers dark hair, perfect teeth hidden behind full lips, but they had their mom's sky blue eyes.

Mary had worried how she might tell them, then they gave her an out. She would take them to the cabin one last time. She would tell them about the sale and they could all help pack some of the stuff up before returning home.

"That would be fun, wouldn't it? We could stay a week, even two if you want. You kids start packing, and I will run get supplies and food for us. Be ready to leave in two hours." They all jumped up and ran upstairs, glad to finally have some happy times ahead instead of the sad last few months.

By 1:00, they were on the road. The S.U.V. was packed with food and everyone was in a great mood. They each had their own phones and laptops with them, everything else they might need was already at the cabin.

It was about an hour and a half drive up into the mountains. The cabin was actually pretty nice. It had three bedrooms upstairs, a large great room with fireplace and bar, modern kitchen, wrap around deck with hot tub. It was designed to look like a rustic log cabin, but in reality it was quite luxurious.

Huge picture windows looked out on three sides to the 25 wooded acres, and the back of the cabin faced the large mountain lake. There was a dock and boat house, and a little off to the side was a small log building that was used for storage. All in all, it was pretty idyllic.

As the kids unpacked the car, Mary opened up windows to let fresh air in, then put away the food and made sandwiches for a light lunch. Dinner would be a little late tonight. Bell was sunning on the deck and her brothers were already fishing off the dock, when Mary called them in.

"So, what's on the agenda?' Mary asked her children.

Rory was first to swallow his food and speak. "I'm going to get the boat running after I clean it up a bit. It should be ready to use by tomorrow"

Cory jumped in with "I will help Rory, and after we can cruise down to the Johnson's place to see if they are here for the summer yet."

Jack and Hillary Johnson owned the property next to Mary's. Although their place was much larger and very opulent. They had one son and one daughter. Jack had sold his internet business five years earlier, made a huge fortune, and retired at 40. The two families had spent many hours together over the last few summers. The kids got along well and did all the usual lake stuff together. There were cookouts and sleepovers, just a lot of fun times.

The Johnson's were in New York when Bill was killed, and couldn't attend his funeral. Jack sent a huge floral arrangement and a very nice note though.

After the boys left, Bell helped Mary clean up the kitchen. Mary could tell something was on her mind, so she asked her what was up.

"What do you think of Jason?" Bell asked her

"Jason Johnson? He's a very nice young man Why?"

"I kinda like him, and since I'm not with Brad anymore, I thought I might give him a shot."

"I think that would be nice, dear. You never told me why you broke up with Brad. You came home after the prom quite upset. You said you never wanted to see him again and that was it. You and Brad had been dating for almost a year, so I just assumed he tried something at the prom that you didn't want to do."

"That's not it Mom. I wanted to do it. I had intended to give him my virginity that night. Then something happened and I just couldn't."

Mary just looked at her daughter questioningly, until Bell continued.

"Ok,... we had been dancing. I went to the restroom to freshen up, and then was going to have Brad take me to a motel. I had thought about this for a long time. I don't want to go away to college still a virgin.

"Anyway, when I left the restroom, I saw Brad leave with Jerome Williams. I thought it was odd, cause Jerome is the quarterback of the football team, and brad is a science geek. They don't run in the same crowd, weren't even friends as far as I knew. So I followed them out to Jerome's car.

"As I got closer, I saw Jerome put his hand on the back of Brad's head. Then Brad bent down until I couldn't see his face anymore. Soon I noticed his head moving up and down, so I got closer to the car. There was Brad with his mouth on Jerome's cock! He was giving the black quarterback a blowjob!

"I thought that Jerome was forcing Brad someway, then I looked at Jerome's face and he was smiling at me. Then he said 'You like that big nigger cock, don't you faggot?' and Brad took his mouth off that big cock and said ' You know I do, Jerome. Don't I always suck it good for you?'

"Then Jerome winked at me and said 'What about your girlfriend?'

Brad wiped the spit off his face and said ' You know I don't like pussy, Jerome. I bet, if you wanted, I could get her to let you fuck her though. I know she would love this big cock as much as I do'

"Can you believe that Mom, he was willing to giving my pussy to the black quarterback. Mom, I just couldn't tell you, I'm sorry. But I liked Brad a lot and he was always such a gentleman, never tried anything with me. Now I know why. He was sucking the football jocks instead of making love to me. I felt so ashamed, and somehow worthless."

Taking Bell into her arms and cradling her head to her chest, Mary said "Oh baby, it wasn't anything to do with you. You are a wonderful and beautiful girl. Brad just preferred men. It's not your fault."

"I know that now. Jerome spent the rest of the year trying to get in my panties. Still, I don't want to go away to school a virgin, so I thought, for my birthday, I would give myself and Jason a gift.

Mary was slightly stunned. Here was her daughter telling her she intended to fuck the neighbor boy, and was expecting her to what?... give permission or condone it in some fashion?

"Bell, you will be an adult, day after tomorrow. I can't tell you what to do with your body, but this is a very big step. You should give it a lot of thought before jumping into something. Something you may not be prepared for."

"I understand Mom, I will. Thanks."

For dinner, Mary had fried the fish that her sons had caught that afternoon along with hush puppies and coleslaw, and brownies for dessert. She had been tired after the long drive and getting the cabin cleaned and ready for the time they would be there, but she wanted them to have a decent meal.

As they sat down for dinner, Cory said "Mom you wont believe this. Hillary Johnson died in a rehab clinic. That's why they were in New York during dad's funeral. Apparently she has had a drug problem for a while. Mr. Johnson couldn't take it anymore and sent her to an expensive facility in upstate New York. Someone slipped some drugs into the place for her, she overdosed, and died."

"That's awful! Poor Jack. I had no idea Hillary had a drug problem. How are Jason and Jenifer doing?"

"They're fine. Their mom got kinda mean towards the end, it seems, so they felt like they lost her a long time ago."

"Just the same, it's hard losing a parent, as you all well know. Be nice to them, they may need your support."

After dinner, Mary decided to turn in early. She went to her room and had a shower, then laid down with a book. She hadn't read half a page when she was fast asleep. Some time later she awoke, and wanted something to drink, and thought it would be a good idea to check to see if the kids had cleaned the kitchen.

Stepping into the hallway, she heard moaning coming from one of the other bedrooms. She saw the boy's room door slightly ajar, so she check there. Peeking in the door she saw Rory laying on his bed, and Cory was sitting on the bed naked. Mary could see his large cock standing straight up in the air. Then she noticed his arm moving. She couldn't see for sure but it looked like Cory was stroking Rory's cock.

"MMM, that feels so good bro. Don't stop. You do that better than I do it myself."

Cory kept stroking his brother. "Yeah, it always feels better when someone else does it for you."

"Want me to do yours at the same time?"

"No, I will wait till I get you off, then you can do me."

Mary couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her sons were masturbating each other. Did all brothers do that. Or maybe it was just twins that did. They had always been unusually close. Most twins were, she'd heard.

Just then Rory groaned "Ah, I'm cumming bro. Oh don't stop I'm gonna shoot!" Mary looked again just in time to see Cory lean back to avoid getting wet. When he did, she could see her other son's very large cock explode. A huge stream shot straight up in the air and then landed on Cory's hand. Cory then aimed the missile launcher towards Rory's chest, which was soon receiving a large dose of sperm as well.

Rory grunted with each launch and then sort of collapsed back on the bed. Cory continued to stroke his brother till he was sure Rory was empty. Then, to Mary's surprise, he licked some off his hand.

"Your's is sweeter than mine."

"Eww... gross bro. Why did you do that."

"Haven't you ever tasted your cum?"

"Uh...no" Rory replied indignantly. "Lay down its your turn"

Cory stood up and Rory got out of the bed. For a second they were standing side by side, nude, erect, and magnificent. Mary could see both erections clearly. Rory may have a slight advantage, but they were both at least 9 inches and very thick. Mary suddenly realized how long it had been since she had been with a man, and there were two right in front of her that well qualified as such.

She couldn't help staring at her sons as they switched places. Cory now lay down and Rory began to stroke his twin brothers big cock.

"Oh god, Rory that feels good. I wish it was Jenifer instead of you, but you do it so well."

"I bet Jenifer can suck a mean cock too, don't you?"

Cory closed his eyes and said "Yeah. Bell too. Hell I bet Mom could beat both of them though."

"She probably has more experience at it." Rory answered. Mary was stunned again. Her own sons talking about her fellatio abilities. Then glancing at their cocks she wondered what it might be like to swallow such big cocks, if they weren't her sons of course.

Mary went on down to the kitchen to find it nicely cleaned. She got a bottle of water from the fridge and took a few sips, before heading back upstairs. As she approached the boys bedroom door, she crept slowly to it and peeked in again. Just in time to see Cory blow his load. The creamy goo was everywhere. Those two boys sure produce a lot of spunk, she thought. She went back to her room and masturbated for the first time in months.

***********

Mary rose early, and was drinking her morning coffee, trying to decide what she should take to the Johnsons. It was customary to take food to the family of a departed loved one, but it had been a few months since Hillary had died. Besides, the Johnsons had a full staff of servants, including a very good chef. Nothing she could take there would even make any difference. So she opted to cut some fresh flowers, just so she didn't go empty handed.

She walked along the lakes edge to the Johnson place, because it was a shorter distance than to go out her private road, then over to their private road, and back down to the house. Besides it was a beautiful morning, she loved the bucolic setting, and she could use the fresh air.

"Ah, Mrs. Martin. So very good to see you again." the maid greeted her.

"Ella, it's good to see you again as well. Is Mr. Johnson available to take visitors?" She ask while handing the flowers to Ella.

"Of course. He is having breakfast on the deck, may I bring you something to eat?"

"Just some coffee please."

Jack Johnson stood as he saw Mary step through the French doors to the deck. "Mary! Great to see you. I've been meaning to get over to your place. How are you?"

"I'm good Jack. I only just heard about your loss, I'm so terribly sorry. Is there anything I can do for you and the kids."

"That's kind of you Mary, but we are managing fine. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to Bills funeral. As you might guess, I was rather busy myself." Just then Ella returned with a cup for Mary, and a fresh pot of coffee, which she placed on the table along with the flowers in a nice arrangement.

"Are you and the children spending the summer here again this year?"

"Well that is the plan. You know what they say though. Man plans and God laughs. I was even considering making this my permanent residence, and selling my house in the city. It's so peaceful here, and I do enjoy it."

"Speaking of selling, I had an offer on my place next door. I'm not sure if I'm taking it, but probably."

"Yes, I know. I made the offer."

"You! You made the offer? But, why?" Mary was confused, she thought that the Johnsons liked her and her children.

"I buy and sale property for fun and profit. When I noticed yours was on the market, I made the offer. Not that we don't enjoy you as a neighbor. I just didn't know who might end up with it, they might not be as nice as you. So, I thought I could expand my gardens and have your place as a guest house. That way I wouldn't have to worry about who bought it."

"Jack, it was a fine offer, and I'm not upset that you made it. I'm just not sure if I will accept it. I haven't even told the kids that I put it on the market. I was going to tell them this week before making my decision.

"Tomorrow is Bell's birthday. You, and Jason, and Jenifer, should come over and help celebrate. Not that you need an invitation, they spend so much time together anyway."

Just then, Jason came through the French doors. He had a towel around his neck, and wore a bright yellow Speedo swimsuit which accentuated his rather abundant basket. The last few years, Jason had worn board shorts and long loose swimsuits. Mary couldn't take her eyes off his crotch. It was obvious he was packing some serious meat.

"Hello Mrs. Martin. Dad I'm going for a swim in the pool."

"Ok, Jason, Oh, and by the way, tomorrow is Bell's birthday."

"Yes, she invited us over. I hope that was ok, Mrs. Martin."

"Absolutely. I was just inviting your dad. But you know you are welcome to come over anytime."

Jason descended the steps to the pool area, and Mary watched his perfect round ass disappear. The bulge in front plus his nice ass, made Mary feel moisture build up in her crotch. After seeing her sons last night and now Jason, she was beginning to think she had a thing for young guys.

She suddenly realized that Jack had been speaking to her while she was mentally undressing his son. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"I just said that I would appreciate the opportunity to match or beat any other bid you receive for the property."

"Of course Jack, what are friends for? If I receive another bid I will tell you."

Mary finished another cup of coffee then bid Jack farewell. Going past the pool she saw Jason laying in the sun. He was well toned, yet not overly muscular. She couldn't help but look at the Speedo again. As she looked, the outline of his cock was clear. Then it sort of lurched, and began to lengthen. In two seconds it lifted the waistband of the swimsuit, and the head came out. Soon followed by two inches of shaft. The mushroom head bobbing as it snaked up his belly.

"Bye Mrs. Martin." Jason said without opening his eyes. He knew she was passing and made no effort to cover that slab of meat.

Mary skirted along the lake lost in thought. Bell had said she was going to give Jason her virginity. Mary only hoped Jason would be gentle with her. That cock of his could hurt a young virgin. But somehow, at the same time, Mary was envious of her daughter.

***********

Cory and Rory were sitting in the boat, fishing off the side, when Rory spotted Jenifer. "Hey, is that Jen?" he said pointing to the shore.

"Looks like her. We almost got lucky with her last summer, think we might this year?"

"No time like the present to find out." Rory said, already reeling in his line. The boys powered up the boat and headed in. As they got close Jenifer look over at them and waved. "Meet us at the dock." Rory shouted at her. Cory steered the boat to the dock when he saw Jen start trotting to it.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

"Just doing a little fishing and sunning. Care to join us? We have beer down in the cabin." When Jen stepped into the boat, Rory gave a whistle "Man, that is one hot swimsuit."

Swimsuit was an exaggeration. It was three triangles of material held in place by strings. Showing the least amount of modesty, short of being nude. Only the nipples of her 34 c breast were covered, and it was apparent that she was at least partially shaved, because the lower triangle hid very little. Her light cover up was not even tied so it blew in the breeze off the lake.

Cory powered the boat towards the center of the lake as Rory led Jenifer down into the cabin of the boat. Soon he reached a buoy and tied off the front of the boat, then tossed the anchor to prevent drift. He went down to the cabin, to find Rory and Jen locked in a deep embrace. Rory already had the top half of the swimsuit pulled down, and the bottom brushed aside where his hand was cupping her mound. Cory could see he had his middle finger in her pussy, while his palm stimulated her clit. Jen's hand was stroking an obvious bulge in Rory's shorts.

"Take your shorts off, I want to see this thing." Rory didn't need to be told twice, he was naked in record time. His cock so hard he was afraid the skin might rip. She turned to Cory and said "What are you waiting for? Get naked." In a flash, Cory stood by his brother just as nude. "Oh My! It's a matched set. Two beautiful cocks just for me. You're even bigger than Jason."

"You've seen your brothers cock?"

"Seen it? Who do you think took my cherry? He is very good with it too. Now that you two are here though, he might have to wait in line."

She lay back on the bunk and removed the bottom half of the suit, and slid a finger in her pussy. "Who's going first?" Rory was on her in a second. As he entered her tunnel she let out a loud moan. By the time he made his forth stroke, Cory was at her head, feeding his cock to her.

09cutter
09cutter
422 Followers