The Family Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, but first, let me show you your gift." He led Bell to the back of his S.U.V. parked at the gas pumps. When he opened the back, Jerome leapt out at her. Bell turned to run, but Jerome was too fast for her. He grabbed her around her waist, and she screamed. He covered her mouth with his other hand, and dragged her to the vehicle. Brad slammed the hatch, and jumped in the drivers seat.

Mary and Jen, heard the scream, and ran out, just in time to see

Brad speed out of the parking lot. Mary frantically called Jack and the boys.

************

Two hours later, Brad and Jerome, had Bell tied spread eagle, to the bed in Jerome's shabby house. The room was in total disarray, and smelled of old beer and stale marijuana.

Jerome pulled Brads face away from his cock, and said "Now white boy, get down there and make sure she's nice and wet for my cock."

"Ah Jerome, ... do I have to? You know I don't like pussy."

Jerome slapped Brad, knocking him sideways off his knees. "You'll do it, if'n you ever want my nigga cock again." Brad reluctantly crawled between Bell's legs and began lapping at her clit. When he thought she was sufficiently wet, he backed off the bed, letting Jerome take his place between her legs.

"Now then, little miss high and mighty, Jerome's fixin' to turn you into a slut for black cock. When I is done with you, you only gonna want black cock form now on."

Bell screamed into her gag, as the large weapon was pushed into her pussy. Jerome had no mercy, and just kept on pushing, and pulling, gaining ground with every stroke, until he was balls deep in her clutching vagina.

As he picked up speed, Bell couldn't keep her body from betraying her excitement. Slowly, she started to respond to the constant stimulation her poor pussy endured. "That's it bitch, you be likin' it now, huh. Yeah, you gonna be a good little slut soon. That's it, take my nigga cock. Work that pussy for ol' Jerome."

Bell had never had a cock this big. Soon she was shuttering through a massive orgasm. Followed immediately by another, as Jerome kept punishing her tiny pussy.

Suddenly she felt Jerome's total weight on her, and he had stopped fucking her. She opened her eyes, to see a huge man standing beside the bed. He bent down and grabbed Jerome's unconscious body, lifting him off of Bell. Jerome's still hard cock was pulled out of her as the giant threw him on the floor.

He took a moment to admire Bell's beautiful nude body, before freeing her from her bindings. He helped her dress in her shorts and tight tee shirt, then carried her out of the house. As he placed her in the front seat of a Mercedes, she couldn't help noticing the rather large tent in his slacks.

When they were a safe distance away, he introduced himself. "My name's Frank. I work for Mr. Johnson. You must be Bell, or I'm in a shit load of trouble." he laughed. Bell gave a nervous giggle, then burst into tears. Frank pulled over to the side of the road, and hugged her to him.

"I'm so ashamed."

"Hey you got nothing to be ashamed of. He raped you. You didn't invite it." he peered into her eyes, as he wiped the tears from her cheeks with his big thumb.

"Yes, but you saw, I had an org... I mean, he made me c... "

"Listen, our bodies are a funny thing. They cope which ever way they can. It is a natural thing, not something you had a choice in."

"What about Jerome and Brad?"

"My associates will take care of them. They will get what's coming to them."

"Will I have to talk to the police?"

"I doubt that will be necessary, and I didn't see anything worth reporting to Mr. Johnson, or Jason." he said giving her a wink.

She hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek "Thank you Frank."

The next morning, Jerome and Brad were found nude, tied back to back, in the parking lot of the local Wal-Mart. When the police arrived, they discovered that both boys had their dicks surgically removed, and each had the other's shoved up their ass.

They wouldn't say what had happened to them. The police had a blast telling the story in the locker room, at home, in bars...

Three weeks later, as they all sat down to dinner, Jack rose and said "You children probably don't know this, but a couple of weeks ago I offered to buy Mary's house for $50,000 over its value. Last week I upped the offer to $100,000 over its value. Tonight I would like to up the offer again. $500,000 over its value plus this." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a 15 carat diamond engagement ring.

"Say Yes Mom!" the kids all shouted in unison.

"Your willing to marry me just to get my property?"

"Just say yes Mom"

"Lord no! I want your property so you wont have to worry about it any more. I'll buy your house in the city too. The money from the sale can be your little emergency nest egg. Any money you have from Bill and where ever, is yours. We will sign a prenup with it all spelled out. Also in the prenup, I will set up a trust for each of your children with 10 million each, just like I did for my own kids. It will be theirs, no matter what happens between us.

If you are worried about living here, after all that has happened, don't. I have houses in New York, Miami, London and Paris. Frank has been placed on permanent duty as bodyguard for Bell, at her request. He is going to personally find and train bodyguards for the other kids and you too. If you want to live someplace else, just let me know."

"SAY YES MOM!"

"I knew you were wealthy, Jack, I didn't know you were that wealthy."

"I sold my internet company for 1.6 billion, and I wasn't exactly poor before that. Our children will never have to worry about money. If they finish school and find jobs, they will live well without ever touching the principal on the trust. When I die it's all going to them too. That is if you will have me."

"JUST SAY YES MOM!!"

"Yes"