The Family Canoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers

"Well I think what you really need to be looking at is this," April said as she moved to straddle his face, pressing her bald pussy against his mouth. Dave opened his mouth and used his tongue to caress her between her lips, staring past her bald mound to enjoy the curve of her breasts suspended above him.

April leaned back and stroked his cock, tugging on it as she felt Dave's tongue work between her lips, stirring her pleasure. She released it as he continued to work her so that she could position herself where his tongue would touch her exactly where she wanted.

"Oh fuck that's so good," she whispered to him as his tongue flicked back and forth across her clit. "I've been so looking forward to getting your cock in there." Dave simply continued to lick and tease and stimulate her clit.

April shuddered and suppressed a moan and found herself grinding her pussy against her uncle's tongue. She was so close to cumming. Then she froze.

"What was that?" she hissed. She quickly dismounted and flipped the canvas back over them, concerned that she'd heard movement from her parent's tent.

After a few minutes of lying perfectly still, they relaxed when there was no further noise.

"God I was just about to cum too," April laughed quietly.

"Well if you're game, roll over and I'll finish off."

"No, I want to feel you hard cock in me. Get on top and fuck me Unc." Dave grinned and did as he was told, holding herself over the stunning sight that his niece presented in the moonlight, positioning himself between her legs.

April spread her legs to accommodate Dave and sighed as she felt the tip of his cock push gently against her pussy. With a quick manual adjustment, she felt her uncle's cock slide between her wet lips, all the way in until his balls rested against her.

"Oh God that feel's good," she whispered. Dave slid his cock back out f her pussy and then in again. April bit pressed her teeth against her bottom lip as she worked to avoid calling out as Dave slid in and out of her, time and time again. She thrust with her hips to meet him each time he plunged within her.

When she heard his breathing quicken, she knew that he must be getting close and reached down with her fingers to tease at her clit. The first touch nearly sent her over the edge she was so horny.

Dave grunted and thrust a few more times and just as April felt her orgasm rip through her body, he held still and she felt herself simultaneously filled with warm cum as Dave exploded within her.

"Wow!" Dave said quietly a few minutes later as he moved off of her, his cock sliding wetly from her pussy. "That was awesome."

"Oh yeah," April grinned before kissing him passionately. "But I think I should get back into my tent now. Pity that you said you'd take Mum out in the canoe tomorrow, I'll have to find some other way to amuse myself."

"April, I am sure that I'll be able to find some time to spend with you," he assured her and then watched as she dashed naked back to her tent, her shorts and tank top clutched to her breasts.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers