The Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus grabbed my wrists in one of his hands and held them against my back as the other gripped my hip with the other hand and started to thrust slowly but with force so he still smacked against my ass. I moaned into the blankets as he picked up speed until he was slamming into me. His balls slapped against my clit with each stroke his hips slapped against my ass. Suddenly I felt myself already at the edge.

"Oh fuck yes bro!" I moaned as he fucked me. "You're going to make me cum again!"

"Already?" He chuckled gripping me tighter. "You gonna cum all over your brother's dick? Good, cause I'm close and I'm going to cover that ass of yours with my cum!"

And that little visual in my head was enough to send me over. I buried my head in the sheets and screamed as I came, feeling my cunt clamp down on my brother's cock as he fucked me. I heard him growl before giving me just a few more hard and deep thrusts. He held himself balls deep inside me for a few seconds (I was thinking that he was debating filling my cunt with his cum) before pulling out.

A second later I felt a hot rope of my brother's cum splash over my ass. There was a second and a third. I'm not exactly how many shots splashed onto my cheeks, I was still high and in the throes from my orgasm, but by the time he was finished I could feel my butt coat in his seed. It was warm and thick... and even though I knew it was wrong, I knew that it would not be the last time I would feel it on me... or even in me.

"Hold still right there I'll get a towel," my brother said panting.

"Sure," I said gasping myself a little and waiting as he walked around the room for a moment before coming back to the bed.

"K, sis I have a weird request," my brother said. "This looks so hot, I want a picture."

"Umm... sure, that actually sounds hot, here..." I spread my legs letting him get a good shot of my ass and my dripping cunt. "I want a copy. Make sure to text me one."

My brother chuckled, took the picture and wiped my ass off. We then climbed back into bed, naked and spooning. It felt so right to be held in his arms. As I drifted off to sleep I didn't even think about weather mom or dad would walk in and catch us, and frankly I didn't care.

12