The Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers

"Gee mom," I chuckled. "Something tells me you've done this before..."

"Oh mom and dad...mph... are super kinky," Brent said with a chuckle as he drove his cock. "Swingers and lovers of incest before we were born..."

"Mmm... fuck!" Mom yelled, taking my cock from her mouth. "Less talking... more fucking boys..."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at my brother who only laughed before gripping the sides of mom's hips and starting to drive into her pussy harder. She let out a squeal before I silenced her with my cock, pushing her head down and making her throat it. Once her nose was against my groin I start grinding into her face, trying to push it deeper. She muffled out squeals, moans and yelps and I knew she had regretted saying those words.

Mom suddenly threw her head back a screamed as another orgasm rocked through her. Brent start giving her long deep stroke with his cock fucking her through her climax. Each one punctuated by a grunt or groan from her as her body twitched and shook. I slid down enough so I could give my mother's sloppy face a kiss as Brent was pulling himself from mom's cunt, saying that he needed to switch. I looked at her and smiled.

"You want to ride my cock?" I watched as my mom nodded yes through glazed eyes and a lip biting smile. "Ask like a good mommy whore..."

"Mmm... please son..." Mom pleaded with a smile. "Please let mommy... ride that lovely cock..."

I smiled before sliding down the bed while she climbed on top of me. She wasted no time in gripping my cock and guiding it back into her cunt, lowering herself all the way down before sitting up and expertly starting to bounce on my dick. I gripped her thighs, squeezing and slapping them as she fucked me. Brent stood up on the bed and guided mom's head to his cock.

"That's it mom... fuck yes," Brent moaned as she took his cock into her mouth. "Clean your juices off my cock!"

Once again mom showed her skills, riding my cock with a grinding motion while not missing a beat sucking and deep throating my brother. Every now and again she would stop sucking him long enough to bounce on my cock a bit before settling back into grinding and sucking. Soon she was on the verge coming again and when Brent saw this he pulled his cock away, pushed mom forward and told her to fuck me properly. Mom placed her hands on my chest and proceeded to bounce her ass up and down on my dick.

"That's it fuck him!" Brent growled kneeling down and giving mom a slap on the ass. "C'mon cum on that fucking cock again!"

Something in his words seemed to spur mom as she started bouncing harder and faster. Suddenly she threw her head back, slamming her hips down as she let out a groan. I felt her cunt squeeze my cock before she lifted herself off just as a gush of pussy juice splashed over my pelvis. Mom collapsed on top of me, still shaking in orgasm, but I wasn't done yet, using my hand to guide my cock back into her cunt I planted my feet and started thrusting myself up into her pussy.

"Nooo... wait... oh god fuck!" Mom tried to protest but I ignored her, pounding up into her cunt.

Mom started having a second orgasm within just seconds of the first one, pulling herself off me as she started to squirt. She fell to the bed, her body shaking as the orgasm's washed through her. I rolled her over to her back and slide away, watching as she calmed down from her orgasms before looking back over at Brent and nodding. He climbed between her legs and slid his cock inside starting to go at her again while I knelt next to her face offering my cock.

"Fuck... I can't take it...," Brent groaned a bit later. "I have to cum so bad!"

"I know...," I replied feeling my balls full and ready to burst. "You ready for your son's cum mom?"

"Mmm... yes my baby's... mmm give it to me!" She moaned out as Brent grit his teeth. "All over... my tit's or face... cover your mommy..."

Brent suddenly growled before pulling out of mom's cunt, he moved to the other side jerking his dick before letting out a long groan. His cock erupted, his seed spraying across mom's tits and face in long thick ropes. I was only a few strokes behind him, my dick blasting my own thick ropes of cum all over mom's body.

After we were done coming, we all sat there catching out breaths, laughing a little. I saw mom's hand fingering her clit, and smiled thinking she might have been on the verge of another orgasm. My hand suddenly shot out, fingers pushing into her pussy, curling and stroking her g-spot. When she tried to stop me Brent grabbed her hands knowing what was going on. Mom started to scream and squeal before a second later erupting in another powerful squirting orgasm...

***

Two days later...

Carol:

I smiled as I cuddled up to my husband, his cum dripping from my cunny. His second climax came just as I finished telling the story about me and our boys. He was panting and gasping, the orgasm he had was big. Finally he caught his breath and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Fuck that was an amazing story," Stan gasped.

"I know," but something from it crept into the back of my mind. "But I did tell them, we all need to have a sit discussion."

"Yea I know," he said chuckling. "Let's see, today is Monday, I actually have the weekend off so why don't we do it then?"

"Sounds great," I agreed. "For now, why don't we hop in the shower, we both stink."

As I got up he did so with me, moving in close and giving my ass a hard smack making me yelp. We both got in and started washing each other kissing as we did. It made me think back to the time with my boys to which I only told him half. The other part... well that's a story for another time.

*So sorry everyone for the long periods in between posting, it's been difficult finding the time to write these stories. I have more in the works, hopefully more time to write as well. With that said be sure to follow me on my Tumblr for updates, stories from other authors, extra shorts from the stories I write here, and more. Link is in my profile. As always constructive feedback is always welcome.*

Quazzi
Quazzi
395 Followers
12